6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

SoR is number 1 because it has the best coverage.

Well said

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

No, SoR is no.1 BG is no.2

MoS has them shifting around – SoR rating goes down, BG’s rating goes up. We are pulling rating off SoR, and BG is taking rating off DB.

But rating is a bit meaningless if SoR beats BG anyway.

I know it is early but I am gobsmacked at the gap between T1/T2 servers – I thought they would be closer in coverage.

Sea of Sorrows

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Shout out to SoS and TC, good fights last night and this morning in SoS bl. I love your guys persistence and willingness to fight. : )

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Which actually when you look at the rankings, BG is the number 1.

Predicted rankings =/= offical rankings so don’t even try to kid yourself BG is 1st. Blackgate needs to remember were they belong.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

In the kitchen, making you a sammich?

And a tasty sammich at that.

Hope BG is having more fun then we are, almost fully way-pointed every keep.

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

Mayo or Mustard? ♥

Whatever that stuff that comes out JQ invaders when they die.

Waaait did you say EVERY keep?!

Attachments:

(edited by Ascii.9726)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

Enemy double picture! stop messing.

Attachments:

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Points don’t matter

The super server shuffle showdown is a rating reset incognito. Points aren’t going to matter for a month or so while things balance out. At least this way things don’t change too much and people still get to more or less face off with decent competition week to week.

LOL!

Perfect video.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

I WAS going to make just you a sandwich – but that would be rude, so I made everyone else one too. Don’t hate ♥

I have candy anyway, i have no use for your second rate sammiches…

Attachments:

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

Can we has sammiches?

Preferably the ones where we don’t walk out in our BL and get totally destroyed.

Especially 3 hours ago…

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

BG will most likely have the number 1 rank at the end of this week simply due to the RNG. It really doesn’t matter what SoR does in terms of the rating system, because no matter what we do, we are going to lose massive rating simply due to the match up.

Hopefully it will give BG the motivation to come out and fight next time we face them though. NA prime time was getting boring, despite the having more people on their server than us.

Who knows, maybe this mess with matchups will be a good thing in the end. I am just having a hard time seeing it.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Yoink. Mine now. ?

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

Great fights last night on the SoR borderlands. We will be taking in a lot from this week. Very impressed with how things went last night and the level of maturity thus far on the forums.

We don’t care what the score is, if we can’t beat you, we’ll at least give it our all to be a big thorn in your side.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Well lets not go on this rant- lets talk about something constructive…

Like letting all sides know about a little bet on SoS BL and a certain WP which was to be built around 1 hour ago…

In either case, If SoR and TC are gonna make a bet, let us in on it.
Maybe you won’t demoralize us with it ;3

You must be misinformed or just misinterpreted. The bet was Between the SoR stationed on SoS border and SoR Stationed on TC respect to sos my old home dont get discouraged even the rallians love you

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

I just logged :P

To sum up- you guys are skilled and more organized, we have to use 30 guys to wipe 5 guys. This isn’t something to be complaining about.

Also I have been commanding for the past 3-4 months – I know our general make up and know how many we have on the alliance TS – and I know unless I type in chat people won’t do what is needed – and even then they don’t always do what is needed to be done.

Just be satisfied I am calling you a pro, now stop complain-gloating and I will go back to my corner and cry myself to sleep.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Somebody in SoS mad cus of my post… :c Using my name on gw2lfg.com to make me pve!

HELLLL NO!

#no1cummunitySOS

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Late in and hello again SoR, sure been some time, and hello again SoS, thiswill get iteresting, and hopefully we TC can give you SoR a good run atleast NA times, pacifik times we still lack, but SoS can sort of tke ower the preasure, guess we will need to tag team giggles despite that, zombie power on TCers amd as i usually say, we dont need to win, just fight em !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

Mate – I don’t know why you just can’t accept the fact you are better than us…

If this is how we are treated in a T1 match-up I never want to rank up.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

Late in and hello again SoR, sure been some time, and hello again SoS, thiswill get iteresting, and hopefully we TC can give you SoR a good run atleast NA times, pacifik times we still lack, but SoS can sort of tke ower the preasure, guess we will need to tag team giggles despite that, zombie power on TCers amd as i usually say, we dont need to win, just fight em !

Heya mate!

We sure hope you have a fun matchup!
Alas we here at SoS can’t really help you tag team… With us being enemies through the mists and all.

In either case, good luck this week mates, fighting against you the past week was fun and refreshing.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Last week when we saw SoS I felt a bit bad because I thought they would get rolled badly, that wasn’t the case. After fighting them for a week, when I saw them this week I wasn’t so surprised. They fought hard, well, and never gave up. They showed they deserve to be in higher brackets.

Getting SoR is just bad luck for anyone This will be a fun week with lots to learn from the giant that is SoR.

Had a great time in TCBL last night. I learned early that I had to play much smarter to stay in the fight against SoR. Looking forward to a challenging week. See you on the battlefield.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Somebody in SoS mad cus of my post… :c Using my name on gw2lfg.com to make me pve!

HELLLL NO!

#no1cummunitySOS

And with a tier 1 server comes the tier 1 drama. I miss the classy FA/TC/SoS thread.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Yoink. Mine now. ?

It’s easy to do!

&
hearts
;

All on the same line

Miss you!

Stupid forum keeps changing it after I copied and pasted it in!

Miss you too! Hope you and all of BG are having fun! ♥ Yoink!!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Getting SoR is just bad luck for anyone This will be a fun week with lots to learn from the giant that is SoR.

SO. MUCH. FUN.

It is like a finger pointing the way to the moon! While you look, I will grab all the sammiches! But really. Finger! Moon!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jermz.4613

Jermz.4613

HELLLL NO!

#no1cummunitySOS

And with a tier 1 server comes the tier 1 drama. I miss the classy FA/TC/SoS thread.

+1 I’m trying to look at this match up as a learning experience for my guildies, to dominate the lower tiers using newer strategies and practicing against great opponents.

“The first rule of any game: You can only get smarter, by playing a smarter opponent”

Sea of Sorrows ~ gw2-seaofsorrows.com
[HLX] Helix Leader ~ http://helix.venturegamers.com

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

HELLLL NO!

#no1cummunitySOS

Well it isn’t me the one listing people’s account names on gw2lfg, right? With a tier whatever server comes the tier xx drama. I miss the classy Tier1 thread.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Forget the ranking system. BG is only a high tier because they recruit everyone possible rather than try to better themselves. SoR is number 1 because it grew based on skill.

Yeah all the guilds you have gotten to SoR are not important in any way. IRON is so not the largest European guilds on a NA SERVER in any way shape or form. I mean we RK is only numbered 3 to 1 by them.

All the other guilds that have joined SoR over time they are not real guilds at all. No you grew in skill only…

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

HELLLL NO!

#no1cummunitySOS

Well it isn’t me the one listing people’s account names on gw2lfg, right? With a tier whatever server comes the tier xx drama. I miss the classy Tier1 thread.

Do you have proof it was Vox or any SoS doing it?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

But to a more positive note – me only complaining means we propagate more drama – the matchups were interesting.

Kudos to the SoR guilds – your zergs were well organized and we could often never put a dent in them. Your coverage of the field was absolute and we noticed that you didn’t leave a yak alone. Heck I wiped with my group a few times to a yak attending SoR group. Simply put the only way we could get kills was picking off reinforcements for the big battles between you and TC.

And TC – it seems this matchup has given you the added vitality you need to have to break into T1 – with us just silently capping things whilst you dealt with SoR you still were able to respond and wiped us several times while we tried to take a tower.

Both of you are great WvW servers, and this comes from the bottom of my heart, remove your deeply shoved blade from my chest

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

HELLLL NO!

#no1cummunitySOS

ok fine- tc.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

Somebody is misusing LFG – I have had a few “I am leaving the game i give my gold to you” Very annoying. If an SoS is doing this please stop.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

\

Yeah all the guilds you have gotten to SoR are not important in any way. IRON is so not the largest European guilds on a NA SERVER in any way shape or form. I mean we RK is only numbered 3 to 1 by them.

All the other guilds that have joined SoR over time they are not real guilds at all. No you grew in skill only…

Good to know that even apart from BG, they are still willing to sacrifice a bucket of tears for our thread! Miss you BG!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReD.2134

ReD.2134

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

Ah hoots don’r worry about that guy.

I know you folks do indeed have alot of skilled players.
Heck TSYM was on SoS for many weeks – and I believe they were very skilled.

BTW this afternoon on TS we were talking about who to be worried about – guild tag wise – and your guild name came up.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

BTW this afternoon on TS we were talking about who to be worried about – guild tag wise – and your guild name came up.

It is not about that. SoR have gotten a bunch of guilds into there server, but because we in BG have done the same somehow we are only built on getting more new guilds in every 5 mins. It is more or less TW and a few other forum warriors way of felling special by talking crap. It is why Tier 1 was so toxic. Now that SoR is gone it is kind of nice there.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

It is not about that. SoR have gotten a bunch of guilds into there server, but because we in BG have done the same somehow we are only built on getting more new guilds in every 5 mins. It is more or less TW and a few other forum warriors way of felling special by talking crap. It is why Tier 1 was so toxic. Now that SoR is gone it is kind of nice there.

As much as I love your enthusiasm for giving our thread your tears, we must part ways for a week. We will likely meet again next week and we can get back to discussing your real feelings for SoR! Until then, your match up thread can be found here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/6-7-DragonBrand-Blackgate-jade-quarry/first Best of luck in the week!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

Well – Don’t fret I think you folks are also a skilled lot of players – Agg went to you guys

I think its just automatic response at times to justify that you are better than another group of people.

I personally think there are alot of times I can and want to do better – but alot of times I don’t know how to do better.

In either case, I’m sorry if I offended anyone, I just want a clean and happy chat here, especially if I can’t play WvW due to lack of my own abilities at the moment (not enough sleep).

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

I believe there is a difference between buying 5 guilds and convincing 5 guilds to come.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

i see more hate and trolling in the tier 1 thread than here sooo dunno what tier 1 thread you’re looking at maybe euro tier 1?

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitaminK.2517

VitaminK.2517

And what are you doing here now? Throwing flowers into the ring?

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

My personal hopes for this week are that during our high coverage periods, we can provide good fights to SoR, learn a lot, and just choose to have fun. I think we’ll get a very good map of our coverage this week overall, as well as where we need to improve in strategy and tactics.

Had a TON of fun on SoRBL and EBG last night. If we can get on and have nights/fights like that every night…this is going to be a very fun week.

I think we can see (and probably already knew) that our late oceanic & SEA coverage is probably our weakest spot numbers wise, but I’m really proud of our guys for fighting as hard as they did (and will). I’m so glad to have them on TC. Keep up the great work guys!

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I think we should just let it go. …. servers very rarely agree about this stuff and we are away from SoR for the moment. …..

Have a timeout! hands everyone the chocolate bar

And yes I’m still snooping around your matchup thread SoR :P gotta see how my friends are doing while we are seperated
Remember everyone, don’t snuggle too fiercely! (It hurts )

The LOVE asura <3

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

VoxShatterfall.5470

That could be an issue, but at the same time it depends if a person is ok with it.

You could be on either side of the fence, I for one think that the issue of “buying” guilds is still situational and needs to be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Certainly if you think any buying is bad then if SoR bought their guilds it would be bad form in your eyes.

I just say the opponent is out there and waiting – regardless of how they got there – and how they are doing comparative to you – the objective is to have fun.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

My time was limited last night by a disconnect an hour into reset, but i was happy to see some great fights on SoS bl. shout outs to Fang and TW looking forward to a good week of WvW.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Close fight in SM lords room there SoR, saw some familiar tags (TSym, OCX etc). Somehow we held on, for now…

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

What this thread needs is.. MORE COOKIES to go with those sammies!

Good luck to both SoS and SoR Have fun whilst fighting, frenemys!

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LFMTotoro.7236

LFMTotoro.7236

More tim tams! and tea! Tea, sandwiches and tim tams! /sagenod

also glhf ^^

(edited by LFMTotoro.7236)

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Been up all night… haven’t eaten… want… sammich…

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I guess EB will be the map of choice for the week. It’s the only map where the numbers are equal (although I saw TC outmanned a lot). Going to the borderlands is just looking for trouble, too many big SoR zergs and no allies.

It’s funny though, EB is going fairly well, SM has been held longer by SoS and TC than it was by SoR.

It’s funny seeing people claim skill is how they win. SoR has giant zergs on four maps. When they compete with BG and JQ it’s not because they have a server full of sPvP savants running around in their zergs, it’s because they have numbers at all times of the day, just like JQ and BG. It doesn’t matter where you get your players from, it’s all just a numbers game. Reading this nonsense about paying guilds and all that reminds me how happy I am not to be tier one any more. That and the zerg meta.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

TC, let’s make this 2v1; SoR is going rack up massive PvDoor points during the work week against both of us; so let’s not get up in each other’s faces so much (looking at you PINK)

TC spent almost the entire night attacking SoR in the south on SoS BL. First thing SoS does when they get garrison back is to try to take TC’s spawn tower, losing Garrison again to SoR. Don’t think PiNK is your problem.

Sorry, we’re trying to work on better communication between us. We also have a few rogue commanders as well so there will be small slip-ups; but I think most of us agree that a 2v1 against SoR will benefit TC and at keep heat off us enough that we can take a camp without 70+ SoR descending on us.

We tried to help you whenever we saw orange swords from your fights by attacking elsewhere or even flank the SoR group; but sadly you guys were having the same experiences we were in trying to hold a line. I think most of our NA crew are with this strategy.

For SoR, we aren’t going to stroke your egos by telling you how good you are; because you are. Instead I applaud your sportsmanship, as we all admit that you deliberately did not go after our two towers (you poked them a little, for fun) and did not spawn camp or any cheesiness like that.

If nothing else this week, I get to laugh at what’s happening to DB. That bandwagon effort is going to screech to a halt now.

6/7 SoR/ TC/ SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Wonder what’s gonna happen when SoR has 4 maps queued and only 1 map has resistance lol.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN