7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

You’re gonna feel so sad when my diuyuakuk is all up in that vidgadadge.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I would be surprised to see you beat DDLG 15v15.

We don’t make any ridiculous claims but our core group is rolling your server, look at the score, ask your commanders. We are good at the WvW game. We aren’t a roaming guild and don’t claim to be, but we know how to win WvW. We aren’t the best players in the game and nobody claimed we were. I really don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish by being a kitten on the forums, and I’m going to end it at that.

How entertaining. First you try and act all hard and then you take a mixed approach of playing the victim while simultaneously acting hard in regards to being good at obtaining a high PPT.

Last time we fought DR, BP crushed your server as well. I guess they’re just better at the WvW game than DDLG.

To the rest of DR, I feel bad for you guys that you have this dude as a representative of one of your bigger guilds.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

lol u must feel so sad u lost to 1 thief, i heard PAXA loves to cry and boost there ego up when they cant win, mostly from players in GoM

No I’m not sad that I lost to a blinding powder, back peddle thief 1v1 especially after just getting out of a previous fight. It’s a WvW game so yes…I will get beat sometimes…even by players like you.

However I am quite sad that I apparently lost to a person who is re…….

Nah. Ill get banned

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

lol u must feel so sad u lost to 1 thief, i heard PAXA loves to cry and boost there ego up when they cant win, mostly from players in GoM

No I’m not sad that I lost to a blinding powder, back peddle thief 1v1 especially after just getting out of a previous fight. It’s a WvW game so yes…I will get beat sometimes…even by players like you.

Nah. Ill get banned

lol keep makeing up excuses bud. the only previous fight was ur group of 10+ killing some npc’s in a tower then capping it.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Nah. Ill get banned

I normally make a point of trying to kitten of PAXA but I <3 this post

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Dam, the mad is everywhere. Good thing Bazzle is happy.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

We don’t make any ridiculous claims but our core group is rolling your server, look at the score, ask your commanders. We are good at the WvW game. We aren’t a roaming guild and don’t claim to be, but we know how to win WvW. We aren’t the best players in the game and nobody claimed we were. I really don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish by being a kitten on the forums, and I’m going to end it at that.

How entertaining. First you try and act all hard and then you take a mixed approach of playing the victim while simultaneously acting hard in regards to being good at obtaining a high PPT.

Last time we fought DR, BP crushed your server as well. I guess they’re just better at the WvW game than DDLG.

To the rest of DR, I feel bad for you guys that you have this dude as a representative of one of your bigger guilds.

It was in regards to him boasting about how he’s a better player than us, even though we have completely different play styles. He kills people, we take stuff. If he’s going to chest thump his 2v1 then I’m going to chest thump scoreboard.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

It was in regards to him boasting about how he’s a better player than us, even though we have completely different play styles. He kills people, we take stuff. If he’s going to chest thump his 2v1 then I’m going to chest thump scoreboard.

I wasn’t chest thumping that 2v1 I was showing the quality of players in DDLG

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Varc doesn’t need to chest thump a 2v1, they’re probably considered easy for him. He’s more the 5v1 type.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Edit: Done forum warring GF, maybe rematch next time.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I only give good names.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Azaruil.3406

Varc doesn’t need to chest thump a 2v1, they’re probably considered easy for him. He’s more the 5v1 type.

He needs 4 other guys to kill 1 guy?

pssst, 1v5

Aza

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Fun stuff in EB tonight. Thanks everyone who’s here. ^^

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

So true……

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

He needs 4 other guys to kill 1 guy?

pssst, 1v5

more if hes not an uplevel

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

DDLG, you guys are very well organized. But it has been said before, the invidual skill level is reflected when your turtle gets broken and we push into you. And it is sub-par. However, that is ineveitable when you are at 500 members. ~30 people having high individual skill as well as group skill is very difficult to achieve.

That said, you guys are a pain to deal with.

BSty (I think? Baltimore Style); you guys are kitten good. I was one of the people at NSP BL SW camp yesterday, and god kitten does your condition bursts hurt. Much respect.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

It’s kind of funny all the smack talk about roamers when NSP happens to be borrowing some of DRs best roamers for the week. Not going to mention names but u know who u are. And I will moa morph you even if it means dying to a 10v1 group. It will all be worth it!!!

Also props to the 2 Splt bunker builds in nw dr BL. You are the first Splt I have run into in dr BL that didn’t run from an even match up and u stayed even when a couple other ppl found the fight. I didn’t want to dub you guys Splt the guild who splits from an even fight.

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone enjoy using quaggan tonics as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Kevin! Long time no troll, wassupnoob?

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Kevin! Long time no troll, wassupnoob?

hey crook, how u doin baby gurl xD

spca

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Bahaha, good…haven’t seen you out in the wuv wuv yet. I look forward to it :p For me personally this is my dream matchup since there are finally some decent roamers to fight. Nothing againt ET or SF, but kitten they lack any dedicated skilled roamers.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Yam.2891

spiderman reenactment

Attachments:

[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I don’t care about the context, I’m just so touched you guys think of us!

Gate of Madness

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

Glad I could provide something for you to be entertained about.

I know you SPCA guys r pretty good. So good it took 3 of you to take out a lvl 3 warrior runnin to the skill point :o

Wish I had that kind of class

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

The drama in this thread is intense! I hope it lasts.

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

The drama in this thread is intense! I hope it lasts.

If you think THIS is intense… you are sure in for a treat as the week goes on!

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

Believe me, you are not the only one who enjoys quaggan tonics.

Attachments:

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

I killed someone using a quaggan transformation potion in HoD garrison around 12:30 pm EST today. I felt bad about it, but he was hiding and we were doing a sweep.

RIP poor quaggan raider, 7/15/13 – 7/15/13.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Yam.2891

good screenshot 12/10

[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

Oh my god I laughed so hard when we came upon you guys… I almost felt bad for attacking hahaa

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

Oh my god I laughed so hard when we came upon you guys… I almost felt bad for attacking hahaa

>:T You are a monster for attacking such a noble creature…for this..I shall enjoy giving you sneak attack wedgies and putting blinding powder in your helm

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

KoM has achieved the title of best roaming guild NA in my book. Wins 6v3 fights for 10 minutes, loses when it becomes 6v5. Farms 25 stacks and brings in 4 more people, wins 10v4 until it becomes 10v6 and loses, goes back to farming coyotes for stacks again. If that isnt the definition of a top tier roaming guild, I dont know what is.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

Can anyone else taste the rainbow?

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

KoM has achieved the title of best roaming guild NA in my book. Wins 6v3 fights for 10 minutes, loses when it becomes 6v5. Farms 25 stacks and brings in 4 more people, wins 10v4 until it becomes 10v6 and loses, goes back to farming coyotes for stacks again. If that isnt the definition of a top tier roaming guild, I dont know what is.

Ha good one. Someone must be angry they died

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Why yes, Bizzy. I can.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Azaruil.3406

You mean you guys were sitting in npc/cannon range at bay from our 6 until you had 10-12 at which point you would push out just a bit, but still in range to run back into the cover of your npcs/cannon?

You guys finally pushed in when you had over 12, 4-5 necros alone against our 5 who went back into the camp when some NSP were trying to flip it.

Well done on the 12v5? Maybe you can manage with 10 if you try a bit harder next time.

Aza

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

You mean you guys were sitting in npc/cannon range at bay from our 6 until you had 10-12 at which point you would push out just a bit, but still in range to run back into the cover of your npcs/cannon?

You guys finally pushed in when you had over 12, 4-5 necros alone against our 5 who went back into the camp when some NSP were trying to flip it.

Well done on the 12v5? Maybe you can manage with 10 if you try a bit harder next time.

6v3
becomes 6v5
brings in 4 more people
wins 10v4 until it becomes 10v6
BTW your math is way off.

Don’t forget getting 25 stacks to play in WvW is a bad thing and him and his friends will make an awesome guild name to reflect you getting 25 stacks to farm them. So much try hard.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

Why yes, yes I can! Can taste more than one too!

Attachments:

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

I guess I missed the day in school where this picture shows 5 people. This is after you got wiped with 4 of the 5 people in my party where you came back in 4 more and wondered why we didnt want to fight you 10v4. There were 2 necros, a thief, and my mesmer. I know it is quite confusing to new people that a mesmer isnt actually 4 people, but 1 person with 3 clones, so maybe that is where your math went wrong. Also tell whoever the warrior is in this picture that they should know that leading with shield block when entering a fight isn’t how you warrior, unless it is you, in which case LOL.

Attachments:

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

Ha good one. Someone must be angry they died

Never died, just bored, and expected a little more out of the cute little baby PAXA guild.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

And where is the downed picture because if I remember correctly you didn’t get that stomp.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Otters.1567

And where is the downed picture because if I remember correctly you didn’t get that stomp.

Another message by my pal, Teivospy :

Tots, you were defeated. You were defeated by a class that puts out a lot of damage as a class that when properly played can defeat the former. You were defeated inside of your zerg, not once but three times. Full HP, you had all of your cool downs and I had all of mine (except I had to use 2 of them to engage on you to get past your zerg that you hide behind, so in reality I started with one). I had to track you through clones and many name tags as well as dodge any attacks that came.

Its not about stomping you. Its about letting you know you are a bad player by stomping all over you. I’m dissatisfied with your ability, I’m bored of you and I have ended you past, present, and future. I am a better player than you and definitely a better commander If i chose to go that route. I can say this easily because i’m not dumb enough to send 20 players to get baited into wasting their time to fight 5.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8181355/gw568.jpg

(edited by Otters.1567)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

Tots, you were defeated. You were defeated by a class that puts out a lot of damage as a class that when properly played can defeat the former. You were defeated inside of your zerg, not once but three times. Full HP, you had all of your cool downs and I had all of mine (except I had to use 2 of them to engage on you to get past your zerg that you hide behind, so in reality I started with one). I had to track you through clones and many name tags as well as dodge any attacks that came.

Its not about stomping you. Its about letting you know you are a bad player by stomping all over you. I’m dissatisfied with your ability, I’m bored of you and I have ended you past, present, and future. I am a better player than you and definitely a better commander If i chose to go that route. I can say this easily because i’m not dumb enough to send 20 players to get baited into wasting their time to fight 5.

Audun

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Attachments:

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

All the cool kids are doing it! nomnomnom

[VR] Kyytia

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

How can you be a better player than me when I am the best player in the game? I think you need to learn to play, you should try to 5, 2 then 1, followed by 2, then repeat. If that fails, just 2 faster, because you obviously aren’t thiefing right.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

KoM has achieved the title of best roaming guild NA in my book. Wins 6v7 fights for 10 minutes, loses when it becomes 6v12. Farms 25 stacks and brings in 4 more people, wins 6v12 until it becomes 10v12 and loses, goes back to farming coyotes for stacks again. If that isnt the definition of a top tier roaming guild, I dont know what is.

I guess I missed the day in school where this picture shows 5 people. This is after we ran away with 4 of the 5 people in my party where you came back in 4 more and wondered why we didnt want to fight you 8v7. There were 2 necros, a thief, and my mesmer. I know it is quite confusing to new people that a mesmer isnt actually 4 people, but 1 person with 3 clones, so maybe that is where your math went wrong. Also tell whoever the warrior is in this picture that they should know that leading with shield block when entering a fight isn’t how you warrior, unless it is you, in which case LOL. But what do I know I click my skills and keyturn

Why are you on the forums complaining? Did your feelings really get hurt or what? I really want to know what fueled this? No one said anything about OBS.

Your SS really shows nothing. You have 5 in your group. There is a green dot in the tower and one dead in the field. So that right there is 7…. One PAXA is a clone and another red name is a pet lol. Looks almost even or at the very least a good fight…
Did KoM come to the forums braggin about destroying your guild or talk kitten when you sat in your bay/briar on siege with even/+ numbers? No, didn’t think so. Is this a poor attempt to make a name for your guild? Yes, I believe it is.

You’re the guild leader according to your signature….. They must really look up to you when you come to the forums and kitten and moan. When school is out and you play a FTP MMO the kitten really seems to pile up.
Maybe instead of acting like a kitten on the forums you should message someone in KoM and set something up. You obviously have some kitten issues and want to prove something…

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

KoM has achieved the title of best roaming guild NA in my book. Wins 6v7 fights for 10 minutes, loses when it becomes 6v12. Farms 25 stacks and brings in 4 more people, wins 6v12 until it becomes 10v12 and loses, goes back to farming coyotes for stacks again. If that isnt the definition of a top tier roaming guild, I dont know what is.

I guess I missed the day in school where this picture shows 5 people. This is after we ran away with 4 of the 5 people in my party where you came back in 4 more and wondered why we didnt want to fight you 8v7. There were 2 necros, a thief, and my mesmer. I know it is quite confusing to new people that a mesmer isnt actually 4 people, but 1 person with 3 clones, so maybe that is where your math went wrong. Also tell whoever the warrior is in this picture that they should know that leading with shield block when entering a fight isn’t how you warrior, unless it is you, in which case LOL. But what do I know I click my skills and keyturn

Why are you on the forums complaining? Did your feelings really get hurt or what? I really want to know what fueled this? No one said anything about OBS.

Your SS really shows nothing. You have 5 in your group. There is a green dot in the tower and one dead in the field. So that right there is 7…. One PAXA is a clone and another red name is a pet lol. Looks almost even or at the very least a good fight…
Did KoM come to the forums braggin about destroying your guild or talk kitten when you sat in your bay/briar on siege with even/+ numbers? No, didn’t think so. Is this a poor attempt to make a name for your guild? Yes, I believe it is.

You’re the guild leader according to your signature….. They must really look up to you when you come to the forums and kitten and moan. When school is out and you play a FTP MMO the kitten really seems to pile up.
Maybe instead of acting like a kitten on the forums you should message someone in KoM and set something up. You obviously have some kitten issues and want to prove something…

As I said in my last post, KoM is baby PAXA. They brag about being the best ever, and when you find them in open field they are mediocre to bad. You don’t have to instigate something specific to get called out on the kitten talking you did in the past. As for the screenshot, it was meant to counter your assertion that you had 4 people, when you clearly had more than double that. None of my posts have had any QQ in them, or complaining, just simply stating facts and opinions. You are attempting to deflect with things that don’t exist to avoid the fact that you are actually a below average roaming guild. Please learn how to forum warrior better.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

you should try to 5, 2 then 1, followed by 2, then repeat.

Why would you heartseeker out of stealth? thats just silly

Attachments:

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

HatasGunnaHate.3627

As I said in my last post, KoM is baby PAXA. They brag about being the best ever, and when you find them in open field they are mediocre to bad. You don’t have to instigate something specific to get called out on the kitten talking you did in the past. As for the screenshot, it was meant to counter your assertion that you had 4 people, when you clearly had more than double that. None of my posts have had any QQ in them, or complaining, just simply stating facts and opinions. You are attempting to deflect with things that don’t exist to avoid the fact that you are actually a below average roaming guild. Please learn how to forum warrior better.

This bragging was where again? Can’t seem to find it anywhere…
Where is this “assertion of 4 people”? They admitted to running 6 guildies. kitten .
This is by far the most fail troll attempt I’ve seen and looking through your previous posts this isn’t the only time you died in WvW and came running the the forums with made up stories. Your previous posts are littered with that crap. Go outside and get some air and chill out brah! YOLO

Maybe you should face them without siege and a tower wall? Just an idea… If you want to get a real opinion of a guild get a group together and set something up where it’s 100% even because obviously every open field WvW encounter in your opinions should be! :/
You claim you “wiped” them so maybe you can prove it? Or not, and just keep posting these great fictional stories that help you sleep at night.
Every time I saw them face you today open field you got blown up in a matter of seconds or ran to your tower/keep and went straight for an AC or Cannon.
They only lost 2 players while chasing you into bay with npc’s an AC and a cannon on them. (Nice WIPE! ;] )

/clap for the views & opinions of a sub par gw2 player. Good thing opinions are like.. You know the rest I hope. (Especially your opinions)

Please post more posts that inadvertently acknowledge “Baby PAXA” ruining your night of WvW by killing you and causing you to go all out forum warrior. I love it! :]

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia