7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Q:

Good luck guys. Should be a fun matchup.
Live Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na

[EDGE] Guild from DR is hosting fight club at the windmill south of South Supply camp in DR borderlands. Starts at Daily reset on Thursday. See thread for details.

[DDLG] Is looking for 15+vs 15+ GvG’s

PM ME ON FORUMS to set it up.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

I shall embrace the suk this week…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I wonder if IoJ will focus on GoM ( proven to be the bigger server) or DR due to our lovely friendship.

Have a fun week everyone :P

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Well considering last week where 2 servers that I dont remember ever having cross words with (other than a couple guild to guild hate) focused on us the smallest of the three… I fully expect to wake up spawn camped after the weekend is over, considering the horrible divorce we went through.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Well considering last week where 2 servers that I dont remember ever having cross words with (other than a couple guild to guild hate) focused on us the smallest of the three… I fully expect to wake up spawn camped after the weekend is over, considering the horrible divorce we went through.

Don’t worry, the commanders that I remember spawn camping you guys haven’t been commanding much recently; and GoM’s oceanic presence is formidable enough to give us a challenge. Your Oceanics are safe from IoJ!

In regards to the previous hate between our servers; personally, I really enjoy fighting DR. Your roamers are more fun than most of the other low-tier roamers – and you actually put up a fight 1v1. And we can’t forget Fight Club! My favourite past-time!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

To the DR [SO] thief pair.

I hate you.

That is all.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Great fights this reset!

DR, you been doing a great job building up your server!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I have no issues with IOJ, but if I were to try a prediction… Ioj and Dr will still scorched earth each other every chance they get allowing Gom a walk in the park.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

ARM will walk in and the jannies and the drs will just die.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

I’m pretty sure a lot of us have agreed to let GoM take the cake and just have fun smashing IoJ all week.

Good luck everyone.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naranek.3467

Naranek.3467

Spent I don’t know how many hours fighting GoM at the gate to the ogre camp. I do so love my guardian…

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

I’m pretty sure a lot of us have agreed to let GoM take the cake and just have fun smashing IoJ all week.

Good luck everyone.

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhagar.1487

Dhagar.1487

Lol at the RICH guy standing on my corpse sitting, but I still ruined GoMs bait west of SM Nice try fellows.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

so GoM is clearly the biggest threat in this matchup and DR is just going to let them have the win? What happened to all those people from DR saying “we don’t play for 2nd”

Hi

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

so GoM is clearly the biggest threat in this matchup and DR is just going to let them have the win? What happened to all those people from DR saying “we don’t play for 2nd”

/bow

DR doesn’t seem to like IoJ that much. We pushed really hard last week so were a bit burnt out on players I think, and sticking it to IoJ just sounds like fun.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

Dont you hate it when thieves get you when your trying to type and your dead before you can react? you thieves are silly

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

congrats ioj on taking your hills back right as we got a waypoint. Only took you bringing more golems then we had defenders and another 40 people on top of it lol

but wait based on how ioj views things that was an even numbers fight and you outmaneuvered us gg.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

A blah blah blah yadda yadda yah some sort of rage remark =P

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

congrats ioj on taking your hills back right as we got a waypoint. Only took you bringing more golems then we had defenders and another 40 people on top of it lol

but wait based on how ioj views things that was an even numbers fight and you outmaneuvered us gg.

Next time we’ll take a headcount and send the extra people back. Thanks for the heads up.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Thanks for the bags!

<3 IOJ Legend [CORE] at the front

Good fights tonight all, looking forward to some good times this week.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

I see you play drunk as well. With that in mind, we won’t bring up the whole “math” ordeal and I’ll simply propose a gentleman’s toast.

Srs: Golems were dead well before the Lords room. Golems didn’t contribute to so many DR loot bags. Golems didn’t kick you out of our Hills. IoJ did. Hashtag IOJISLORDING

GoM: Nike called. They wish to sponsor your running away from equal or somewhat intimidating numbers tactics. And change their logo to “Just GoM It” to further market running shoes. Seriously, half of IoJ has retraited to Chase builds. If you don’t have a tower/keep to run to you wipe. And it’s bad.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Thanks for the bags!

<3 IOJ Legend [CORE] at the front

Good fights tonight all, looking forward to some good times this week.

Vis, that’s you standing over the person that took the screenshot! You’re famous now.

Good fights tonight, though. And I will point out something: we didn’t focus AR all night long. Many of us started out in GoM BL, and we didn’t take your bay until you guys took our hills. I don’t speak for all of IoJ, but I don’t plan on playing for 2nd unless I keep getting focused down by you all.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

(edited by AggieTechGuy.4901)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Had some great 3 way fights at our Bay’s lord room, great fun there!

And to DR; you guys have enough thieves on your server? Really, it’s getting old.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

And to DR; you guys have enough thieves on your server? Really, it’s getting old.

The same can be said about GoM, trust me

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

The same can be said about GoM, trust me

Then again, I’ve been seeing a generally higher than usual amount of theives roaming tonight in our borderlands. If anyone wants to hit me up tomorrow, I’d like to duel a few of you theives… I need more of the practice fighting em cause its getting a bit tiring getting backstab/222ed to death lol

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

MOAR THIEVES (~>_>)~

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

saying DR has got a lot of thieves is like saying Janth has got a lot of Warriors, both are true statements

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

saying DR has got a lot of thieves is like saying Janth has got a lot of Warriors, both are true statements

Yup. It’s right up there with “GoM can compete with T3 servers while having the population of T9 EU.”

Besides, unless you have a really convincing door costume, how could you possibly judge the demographics of IoJ accurately?

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vogt.7125

Vogt.7125

yay

Attachments:

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

Next time we’ll take a headcount and send the extra people back. Thanks for the heads up.

I’m trying to figure out which is more worn out by IoJ; this lame retort or your respawn function. Either way it’s getting real old and real quick at that.

If you think hard enough, you’ll see the layers of irony.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Good luck everyone.

Regardless of whatever feud you’ve got against IoJ, DR deserves a spokesman who doesn’t give up on day one. The groups and players from DR that I respect would never ever give us a free win. If you’ve already made up your mind that GoM will win this week, then at least make us fight for it.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Legion.1569

I see you play drunk as well. With that in mind, we won’t bring up the whole “math” ordeal and I’ll simply propose a gentleman’s toast.

Srs: Golems were dead well before the Lords room. Golems didn’t contribute to so many DR loot bags. Golems didn’t kick you out of our Hills. IoJ did. Hashtag IOJISLORDING

GoM: Nike called. They wish to sponsor your running away from equal or somewhat intimidating numbers tactics. And change their logo to “Just GoM It” to further market running shoes. Seriously, half of IoJ has retraited to Chase builds. If you don’t have a tower/keep to run to you wipe. And it’s bad.

lol you couldnt of gotten more then 10 loot bags as there werent more then 10 of us there. but we got plenty of loot bags from the 40 of you so dont worry

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

lol you couldnt of gotten more then 10 loot bags as there werent more then 10 of us there. but we got plenty of loot bags from the 40 of you so dont worry

Something told me to record the whole ordeal…I sha’ll have a chat with our frapsters. You saying you had only 10 people holding OUR hills for over 2 hours is darn near as ridiculous as saying IoJ rolls groups of 40….reset nights included.

Don’t be mad bro. It was a good defense while it lasted. But lets at least keep the facts straight. There were a minimum of 8 DR camping the north gate trying to hold of IoJ players trying to get to the Commander storming the inner Lords gate. I guess the other 15+ on all of the siege in the Lords room/bridge/inner wall didn’t register on your screen? Maybe?

Again “math”.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Legion.1569

doesnt take many people to hold keeps from ioj they’ve gotten too used to only fighting doors

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

P.S. 99% of us respect Fight Clubs. A lot. If you’re going to do it. Don’t do it on a map where you continuously flip the camp while the rest of the players on said map are playing WvW. We watched you guys do it twice. Now, you can go find another windmill.

You want to group up 15-20 deep and have some fun playing PvP in WvW? Great. But don’t consistently reflip the camp north of the windmill and not expect to get the entire fight club killed. #inb4Fightclubboohoos.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Good luck everyone.

I think it is soooo cute that you think you are “letting” GOM do anything. That is like the mouse “letting” the lion run the jungle.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: EndPoint.1024

EndPoint.1024

Good luck everyone.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Good luck everyone.

Regardless of whatever feud you’ve got against IoJ, DR deserves a spokesman who doesn’t give up on day one. The groups and players from DR that I respect would never ever give us a free win. If you’ve already made up your mind that GoM will win this week, then at least make us fight for it.

See this is where you’re wrong, I’m not the spokesman for DR I am #1 forum warrior NA.

Let me put it this way. DR won 1st for the first time in 6 months the other week. Last week we saw numbers and coverage from DR that we haven’t seen in months. We still came in third, against two servers better ranked than us. Now a lot of our fair weathers have left, and a lot of our commanders are burnt out from going the extra mile last week. It would be silly for us to think we could take on two servers better ranked than the two we just faced. Look at the PPT right now, our coverage gaps are starting to show and we haven’t even made it to the weekdays yet where our coverage really drops off. We’d rather have fun than stress over winning like last week. I can only speak for a few of us when I say that though. I’m sure a lot of guilds are still going to push hard.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Good luck everyone.

See this is where you’re wrong, I’m not the spokesman for DR I am #1 forum warrior NA.

#Tryhard

Gab is #1 DR Forum War bottom line. Get on his level, then you won’t have to hype yourself. At least Gab proves points from time to time. And he’s smart. Also funny. And old enough to purchase alcohol and view R rated movies without adult supervision.

Get on his level. #poser

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Good luck everyone.

#Tryhard

Gab is #1 DR Forum War bottom line. Get on his level, then you won’t have to hype yourself. At least Gab proves points from time to time. And he’s smart. Also funny. And old enough to purchase alcohol and view R rated movies without adult supervision.

Get on his level. #poser

Gab is #1 forum warrior NA that currently lives in EU. COMPLETELY different event.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

yay (Picture Attached)

Good god, I wanted to know what GoM though when they saw the IoJ zerg in there bay and watching DR bust down there door. I will have to admit that we did swim laps in bay and a comment was cracked about IoJ 2014 Swim Olympics, but we where trying to find a door that was damaged.

And to the DR that ran in after the door busted down at bay, you got blind sided [HARD] [CORE]. Though it was fun having a three way in bay and much anguish over lost loot bags.

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Lols i love it.

DR always makes the match up thread so much fun to read. :P

Commander Nachonix

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

IoJ calling out GoM for running? If I remember correctly IoJ combat looks something like this.

-IoJ commander leading zerg, Main hand weapon: Arrow cart blueprint.
-Holy kitten that MASSIVE ZERG OF 15 is eyeballing us!
-Insta builds arrow cart open field.
-KITTEN WHY ARE WE ALL STACKED ON THIS ARROW CART.
-Boom goes the dynamite.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Let me just take a peeky at the match up thread over morning tea….Well then….
I do believe I sense some tension…

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

yay (Picture Attached)

Good god, I wanted to know what GoM though when they saw the IoJ zerg in there bay and watching DR bust down there door. I will have to admit that we did swim laps in bay and a comment was cracked about IoJ 2014 Swim Olympics, but we where trying to find a door that was damaged.

And to the DR that ran in after the door busted down at bay, you got blind sided [HARD] [CORE]. Though it was fun having a three way in bay and much anguish over lost loot bags.

Those Bay fights were intense (especially the one before that!). The one in the picture, actually what happened earlier is we were in Vale and that DR group came in and we were just like “Back to Bay!” where you guys were. I totally made the joke on TS that “Ha! DR heard IoJ is back in Bay and are coming to save us!”.

Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Good luck everyone.

I think it is soooo cute that you think you are “letting” GOM do anything. That is like the mouse “letting” the lion run the jungle.

Not sure what you’re talking about. If we wanted to win we would be winning. We are letting GoM win, because we’re just that good.

Kittens ain’t kitten.
Ron paul for president.
The N word.

You wouldn’t win if if you had 3 servers join you. You can’t compete with GOM on any level.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

I’m trying to figure out which is more worIf you think hard enough, you’ll see the layers of irony.

I fail to see how this pertains to my post in any way.

You wouldn’t win if if you had 3 servers join you. You can’t compete with GOM[sic] on any level.

You have single-handedly managed to reduce the overall quality of posts from GoM by 5 hyjaxx’s out of 5. It’s really time for you to stop posting.

Y O U C A N T H A N D L E T H E T R U T H!

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Good luck everyone.

Not sure what you’re talking about. If we wanted to win we would be winning. We are letting GoM win, because we’re just that good.

Kittens ain’t kitten.
Ron paul for president.
The N word.

You wouldn’t win if if you had 3 servers join you. You can’t compete with GOM on any level.

In fact IF IF (don’t think too hard there) we had 3 other servers join us we wouldn’t have coverage gaps. So we would in fact beat you. Your post lacks logic. Try again young forum warrior. Long way to come you have.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Good luck everyone.

Kittens ain’t kitten.
Ron paul for president.
The N word.

In fact IF IF (don’t think too hard there) we had 3 other servers join us we wouldn’t have coverage gaps. So we would in fact beat you. Your post lacks logic. Try again young forum warrior. Long way to come you have.

Yeah, you would still get owned with 3 times our numbers. (maybe you should think harder if you didn’t get that right away)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

Good luck everyone.

Kittens ain’t kitten.
Ron paul for president.
The N word.

You’ll have to forgive ARM.

He used to be the GoM’s #1 troll, but he has fallen on hard times as of late. They nerfed his ele build (quite of a few of the “unnerf d/d ele” threads are his), and apparently his forum warrior build as well.

It’s so sad to see how far he has fallen…