7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

After all the kitten talk that goes on on these forums i find it really funny that so many people are crying about someone calling a server stupid. Apparently calling people stupid is just crossing the line.

I didnt make the video, i didnt make the title, but now im glad thakittens called what it is cause of how many people it kitten ed off.

(In the future try not to get wiped by looking stupid and you wont have videos made calling you stupid)

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

DD Daisy Duke, why you hate me so?

Only wanted to fly my battle kite

:(

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

yeah bro you diffidently wiped us. Guildie managed to capture this video. Dont worry we wiped that same zerg again 5 minutes later without the cannons.

This was the first time we wiped you after you wiped us the second time, from your own youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDDoR1mrcAg

But the person in your guild stopped recording it before you wiped.

I don’t think we’re questioning your skill. Just your take on reality, and manners.

By that time GoM was pushing us from behind and we had 10. GG nice wipe.

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Great fights tonight all around and that lovely hurt of getting crushed by mountains of loot bags.

To the [DDLG] warr in the little scuffle between SM and OL that baited and CCed me right before the main [DDLG] cluster kitten stormed though. I commend you on your execution and style, but it was not in my destiny to die that moment.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

I must say thank you to Gom and Ioj for the tremendous compliment you both are giving DR so far this match up.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acaelus.2138

Acaelus.2138

IoJ- thought we’d take your Bay (with 1 ram) while you came over to Vale and checked out our siege. Cozy.

GoM- Worm : Acaelus Thorrne(Guard) Dai Shaan(Warr) Althorr(Ele) Priince of Ravens (Thief)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Acaelus.2138

ok…your zerg of about 40 finally wiped our 12. after 2 hours. was a good fight and I do like all the badges. stay thirsty IoJ.

GoM- Worm : Acaelus Thorrne(Guard) Dai Shaan(Warr) Althorr(Ele) Priince of Ravens (Thief)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

Stalemated with Stewie, none the less gud fight while it lasted I guess lol

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

IoJ- thought we’d take your Bay (with 1 ram) while you came over to Vale and checked out our siege. Cozy.

This is the only reason I miss fighting GoM. While we were trying our hearts out, GoM is listening to this while casually taking all our keeps. Too funny

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

yay (Picture Attached)

Good god, I wanted to know what GoM though when they saw the IoJ zerg in there bay and watching DR bust down there door. I will have to admit that we did swim laps in bay and a comment was cracked about IoJ 2014 Swim Olympics, but we where trying to find a door that was damaged.

And to the DR that ran in after the door busted down at bay, you got blind sided [HARD] [CORE]. Though it was fun having a three way in bay and much anguish over lost loot bags.

Those Bay fights were intense (especially the one before that!). The one in the picture, actually what happened earlier is we were in Vale and that DR group came in and we were just like “Back to Bay!” where you guys were. I totally made the joke on TS that “Ha! DR heard IoJ is back in Bay and are coming to save us!”.

That might not be far from the truth there, the way our past has been with DR. All I can say is that was a fun lag fest (think my GFX card was really pushing there). Also the Hills capture last night 11 PM Eastern was nice and we would of held it if we did not lose half of the defenders. You guys just poured in and I did see you guys drop when you ran into 7 spinning golems. To bad it did not last for as long to fill my bags up with sweet loot.

Jolly good for GoM for retaking there hills!

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kilo November.4268

Kilo November.4268

yeah bro you diffidently wiped us. Guildie managed to capture this video. Dont worry we wiped that same zerg again 5 minutes later without the cannons.

All the ball busting that occurs in these match-up threads is pretty harmless stuff, and mostly just guys blowing off some steam after getting down in it in WvW for a while. I want to give your guy the benefit of the doubt (even though you’re the one linking the video here) that he was doing the same thing and didn’t really mean anything by it, even with the history between our servers, but I can’t. It feels like it goes further than simply poking each other harmlessly in the eye on the forums when you put up a video with a title that calls us out as being stupid, you guys made a legit play and won the battle, so why not just win gracefully?

Brofist Maximus
[RISE]
Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

GOM #1

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

This is all getting really kitten childish. This is a GAME for christ sake, it’s not actual war. There is no need for posting demeaning videos or hurling insults. This goes for everyone in the thread. All servers are guilty of it and it needs to stop.

We shouldn’t have to have a god kitten moderator come in here and warn us about our behaviour.

You wiped another team’s zerg? Nice job on you, but there isn’t any need to gloat. You defended bay for 3 hours with 7 people against a 40 man zerg using nothing but 2 arrow carts and a blunt stick? Awesome! That’s really great but keep it friendly.

Guys, we’re all playing the same game. Can’t we just have some fun without this kittening. Some of us are acting like 12 year old girls. Act like the adults you all are.

kitten…

noice

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Acaelus.2138

This is all getting really kitten childish. This is a GAME for christ sake, it’s not actual war. There is no need for posting demeaning videos or hurling insults. This goes for everyone in the thread. All servers are guilty of it and it needs to stop.

We shouldn’t have to have a god kitten moderator come in here and warn us about our behaviour.

You wiped another team’s zerg? Nice job on you, but there isn’t any need to gloat. You defended bay for 3 hours with 7 people against a 40 man zerg using nothing but 2 arrow carts and a blunt stick? Awesome! That’s really great but keep it friendly.

Guys, we’re all playing the same game. Can’t we just have some fun without this kittening. Some of us are acting like 12 year old girls. Act like the adults you all are.

kitten…

Gloating, quips, and tiny jabs are all part of the competitive nature and promote good competition. Problems only arise when people take offense to such instead of simply brushing it aside and driving on. Also the bad energy in this thread is from only but a few of the many in this weeks matchup and isn’t reflective of any of the 3 servers.
So keep calm and hunker down in a keep until the GoMmunists are finished.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

snip

GoMmunists. Haha, I like that.

You’re right, but things seem to escalate too often. It used to be pretty bad when it was pretty much IoJ v DR v [insert server].

GoM have been doing pretty well this week, btw. Though I wouldn’t get too comfy in first place. We’ve pulled out of worse!

noice

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’s been so quiet… did Tots and ARM get put in time-out?

At any rate, good fights so far this week. There’s been a surprising amount of small-scale roaming and ninja’ing going on considering each server has huge zerg guilds running around. Special shoutout to the [POW] crew from IoJ for being absolutely fearless and choosing to jump into a scrap even when there’s cannons around they could use instead. Great fights and duels against you guys.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Acaelus.2138

GoM have been doing pretty well this week, btw. Though I wouldn’t get too comfy in first place. We’ve pulled out of worse!

No doubt, the week is still young. DR’s response/reaction times are phenomenal as well as IoJ’s coverage(i.e.-Core). If the battles are anything like last (late)night in IoJ this matchup will be one to remember indeed.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

I don’t usually post screenshots… This one made me chuckle.
Previously – We were playing hide and go seek for about half an hour until he finished me. As I am, I would love to find this person again and yet I did, and was able to finish him up. I would like to party with him, as mutual greeting, a hello or a standard conversation, but this was the result of the whispers.

Attachments:

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

I don’t usually post screenshots… This one made me chuckle.
Previously – We were playing hide and go seek for about half an hour until he finished me. As I am, I would love to find this person again and yet I did, and was able to finish him up. I would like to party with him, as mutual greeting, a hello or a standard conversation, but this was the result of the whispers.

My favorite ‘enemy’ thief <3 Don’t ever change that blue hair. That’s how I spot you on the field.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lansfear.6390

Lansfear.6390

I am the one who makes the DDLG videos now, and yes, I made the how stupid is IoJ. While it is in fun and in jest, the people who get mad, get mad. When you see a huge red circle on you and your health drop like a rock….maybe, just maybe you should step to the side….just a suggestion.

Lansfear rank 1xx Guardian [DDLG] SBI
Creator of How Stupid is IoJ video
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbRUupzvPIG-OELwbezBRw

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

At any rate, good fights so far this week. There’s been a surprising amount of small-scale roaming and ninja’ing going on considering each server has huge zerg guilds running around. Special shoutout to the [POW] crew from IoJ for being absolutely fearless and choosing to jump into a scrap even when there’s cannons around they could use instead. Great fights and duels against you guys.

I stopped forum warring with ARM when I realized that arguing with a 13 year old who’s only come back is “ur mom” is kind of pointless.

Ha! You should hear some of the things he tells us!

ARM

You’re welcome for the knowledge.

ARM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

I stopped forum warring with ARM when I realized that arguing with a 13 year old who’s only come back is “ur mom” is kind of pointless.

I thought it was when you lost 4v1? I’m so confused on the timeline now

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murr.4976

Murr.4976

Greetings fellow WvW’ers,
I rarely post but thought I would insert my 2 cents. Please keep in mind the opinions and trolls voiced in the forums are a minority of the server population. While DR has it’s forum warriors and the occasional male chest thumping declaring “I’m better than you are! You (insert kitten word of your choice) suck!” attitude, the majority of DR are the same friendly/helpful folks you would find on any server, who’s voice you do not hear.

We lose some, we win some (though I can wish for more grace on all sides). There have been some fun fights and I solute the quiet majority on a match well played who ever wins by whatever criteria you choose.

And I will still try to delay you from taking camps while shouting in map chat to come save the squishy, L2P, support, staff ele.

Spark Fall (DDLG) & (LEX)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

ARM is definitely my favorite person on GOM, but I think youre all confused… I’ve only ever seen him play a thief, not elementalist.

Also, it seems like every time I ever see him he’s fighting 4+ people, and winning. Last time I found him on a map, we duo’d like 12 DRs in 5~ minutes before being run over by about 15 people and dieing.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

After seeing Pacific Rim I’m caught up in Jaeger fever! And now he stands as a symbol of GoM!
:)

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

What I observed in this week’s matchup.

DR – [DDLG] is not what they used to be 2-3 weeks ago when we faced them. You guys looks scattered this time and twice we rolled over your zerg. I don’t know if you guys was unorganized or IoJ got the counter for you.

GoM – Common guys! Do not WP or alt-tab godkitten it! Lets fight head on. I need to use like 3 speed buffs to chase your zerg. You got the numbers, fight like a man.

yeah bro you diffidently wiped us. Dont worry we wiped that same zerg again 5 minutes later without the cannons.

Makin a video just to call people stupid? You do a disservice to your guild and server.

It is a public YouTube channel that is open for use by any member of DDLG. Although some choose to express their opinion in the videos they make, let it not be a reflection of the guild as a whole.

Too bad it wasn’t a GoM wipe, so that ARM would have something to suck on.

if it was a GoM wipe, ARM would’ve killed 10 of you, died, then screamed about it in map chat.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

ARM is definitely my favorite person on GOM, but I think youre all confused… I’ve only ever seen him play a thief, not elementalist.

Also, it seems like every time I ever see him he’s fighting 4+ people, and winning. Last time I found him on a map, we duo’d like 12 DRs in 5~ minutes before being run over by about 15 people and dieing.

Yeah that was a fun fight I remember it well. I had to spam /sit so much in those 5 minutes I nearly broke a finger.

ARM

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

He used to be 100% dagger elementalist until a recent patch. If you want to hear a tale of woe, ask him about the elementalist nerfs (that is if you haven’t come across him yelling about it in caps in Lion’s Arch yet) =)

Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

After seeing Pacific Rim I’m caught up in Jaeger fever! And now he stands as a symbol of GoM!

i guess people really did want another power rangers movie.
pacific rim is just megazords, crappy dubstep and godzilla.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

I think of it as Hollywoods version of a giant robot anime, because thats what it is.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spartan.3014

Spartan.3014

Aww. No one ever says ‘hi’ to me in these forums! Perhaps I should post more. I am the big norn guard commander with the candy cane hammer!!! This is my first time posting in any of these WvW forums but I just want to say: Keep up the good work everyone! It has been a lot of fun so far… I love fighting you guys… I learn a lot from the zerg v zerg fights (I was just leading one about 30 minutes ago hunting IoJ sorry :P) This week’s ‘winning server’ title is still up for grabs! Go get ur loot and badges!

Oh, on a side note, those videos you guys posted (the MW kid freaking out and the trololol video were HILARIOUS) but my favorite of all was that Commander KidInkk from SR. I could not stop laughing!

Look forward to seeing you guys again soon!
As always, see you on the battlefield!

The One Spartan – Norn Guardian – (ART) Guild
Commander/Guild Leader in WuvWuv
GoMination

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Aww. No one ever says ‘hi’ to me in these forums! Perhaps I should post more. I am the big norn guard commander with the candy cane hammer!!! This is my first time posting in any of these WvW forums but I just want to say: Keep up the good work everyone! It has been a lot of fun so far… I love fighting you guys… I learn a lot from the zerg v zerg fights (I was just leading one about 30 minutes ago hunting IoJ sorry :P) This week’s ‘winning server’ title is still up for grabs! Go get ur loot and badges!

Oh, on a side note, those videos you guys posted (the MW kid freaking out and the trololol video were HILARIOUS) but my favorite of all was that Commander KidInkk from SR. I could not stop laughing!

LOL! Commander KidInkk!!!

30 SECONDS 30 SECONDS,
DROP VEIL
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIILLLLLLLLLL
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Transformers on steroids! But that’s ok, some of us like action and some like yourself enjoy a good ol vampire, werewolf and human 3 way relationship. =P

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

SpARtan is one of the sub-commanders from GOM that works for me. He does pretty well, i’ve only had to rez him once in the past week while his zerg ignored him.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Zombie Land Sylvari Thief…

Man, being glass and having The Legend title must suck for you. What a wonderful target to destroy amidst a zerg.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

30 SECONDS 30 SECONDS,
DROP VEIL

KidInkk: VIEL, DROP THE VIEL, VIEL VIEL VIEL VIEL, DROP THE kittenKINNGG VIIEEEL
Other Guy: Maybe He didnt hear you
KidInkk: DROP THE kittenKKIIINNNGGG VIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~
KidInkk: INCOMING INCOMING INCOMG< ONMEONMEONMEONME 1010101010SECONDS. M—M-MIGHTMIGHTMIGHTMMMIGHT. DRO PTHE BOMB< DROP THE kittenING BOMB RIGHT HERE, DROP ITTTTTT! kitten GUYS WHEN WILL YOU kittenING WAKE UP AND GET IT TOGETHER.

Not word for word, But thats only the start of the video for those of you that havent watched it I highly encourage you to

Isle Of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

30 SECONDS 30 SECONDS,
DROP VEIL

KidInkk: VIEL, DROP THE VIEL, VIEL VIEL VIEL VIEL, DROP THE kittenKINNGG VIIEEEL
~~~~
KidInkk: INCOMING INCOMING INCOMG< ONMEONMEONMEONME 1010101010SECONDS. M—M-MIGHTMIGHTMIGHTMMMIGHT. DRO PTHE BOMB< DROP THE kittenING BOMB RIGHT HERE, DROP ITTTTTT! kitten GUYS WHEN WILL YOU kittenING WAKE UP AND GET IT TOGETHER.

Not word for word, But thats only the start of the video for those of you that havent watched it I highly encourage you to

Every server needs a commander like KidInkk (I do not condone the use of illicit drugs)

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

30 SECONDS 30 SECONDS,
DROP VEIL

~~~~

Every server needs a commander like KidInkk (I do not condone the use of illicit drugs)

Trying to get someone on our server to do it for the Lols, But no one will :c Guess ill go buy a new mic and hop on TS one of these days and do it xD

Isle Of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

ARM made a remark about DR being bad, so by myself I went and took all of GoM borderlands to show him how bad he is, and how über 1337 and pro I am.

Better watch out ARM, or I’ll do this every day and send you to third.

On a serious note, less than 15 DR did that to your map…. That’s the downside to zerging as hard as you do. When literally every single person on the server is in the same place, that is what happens.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

ARM made a remark about DR being bad, so by myself I went and took all of GoM borderlands to show him how bad he is, and how über 1337 and pro I am.

My remarks hold. GOM BL looks blue to me. Scoreboard also shows you with 25% less points than us, and barely beating the jannies.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

I think you just got your ARM impression down pat now. Remember to finish your message with ARM next time!

ARM

Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

Borderland different color? Lets keep everyone on EB and lose massive ppt. GoM Logic is impeccable.

Isle Of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

Borderland different color? Lets keep everyone on EB and lose massive ppt. GoM Logic is impeccable.

Hey! They finally got Overlook, though! That’s got to count for something… right? …Riiiight?

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

BL isn’t my problem.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

Meh, at work, not sweatin every time an icon turns a different colour =)

Gate of Madness

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Mini fight club at IoJ windmill. Props to you [BFF] guys!

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I’m pretty sure a lot of us have agreed to let GoM take the cake and just have fun smashing IoJ all week.

Good luck everyone.

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

Could say the same for DR… You guys are giving us a win. Rather have 1 moment over a whole week -.-
but seriously…. if you guys fight for PPT like Ioj does this might have been a more of an interesting match up.

….. And Elementalist.

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

I’m pretty sure a lot of us have agreed to let GoM take the cake and just have fun smashing IoJ all week.

Good luck everyone.

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

Could say the same for DR… You guys are giving us a win. Rather have 1 moment over a whole week -.-
but seriously…. if you guys fight for PPT like Ioj does this might have been a more of an interesting match up.

Just putting this out there, but Banzie is IoJ.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

7/19/13- DR/IoJ/GoM

in Match-ups

ARM.3912

Good luck everyone.

Ouch DR, slow down >.>

Just putting this out there, but Banzie is IoJ.

You see to a GOM player the jannies and the drs are all the same; free loot!