7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

you know what would really solve your issue announced, scheduled, documented guild raids bigger than 1 so all servers know exactly how much PvD potential they have at all times

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkay.5230

Arkay.5230

get out of our garrison, you guys are drunk

FEAR gets things done. Easily one of the best NA guilds. BG sure loves the banners. :P

Those sound like fightin words. Come on, why won’t you guys GvG us?
Even numbers, may the best win. Btw we love your lootbags even more than the banners.

You sound pretty egotistical here. Well, thats RISE i suppose. I’m not a representative of FEAR, and i’m not in FEAR. I’m simply stating what i think.

I had assumed you were in FEAR saying you were the best. When people make comments like that they have to be prepared to defend there statement.

HE said 1 of the best in the na, not the best

i know ur trying to troll ,but u could atleast quote him correct. Unless its a l2r issue?

I understand he said one of the best, I was admitting that I was wrong. I didn’t put much thought into that aspect of my statement because it was hypothetical and never actually happened. I don’t see how basically saying “my bad, I thought you were someone else” is a form of trolling. I actually do want to GvG FEAR though.

[RISE]
Blackgate
Elementalist

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I don’t really get the reason for complaining about IRON playing SEA, its the freaking weekend and timezones are a little less relevant. If they are doing their server a service in offering a skilled group of players in a timezone that often performs poorly for whatever reason it isn’t a reason to complain. It simply we get more and harder fights, speaking generally most players in the old t1 servers do not play the game to PvD and good competition is welcome.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Holy PvDoor, Seems BG have surprised even themselves with the sheer amount of coverage during SEA they have. Without Waha to counter it, BG’s Sea is dominating those doors.

Will TW be waking up at 8am every morning to carry SEA or is that just on Sundays?

We never log off, Indo is having an all-call to try to cover the gaps we have in that timezone. Unfortunately we only have exactly 15 TW on, all of which are manning 2 ac’s each.

2 ACs and 2 ballistas each I heard

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Holy PvDoor, Seems BG have surprised even themselves with the sheer amount of coverage during SEA they have. Without Waha to counter it, BG’s Sea is dominating those doors.

Will TW be waking up at 8am every morning to carry SEA or is that just on Sundays?

We never log off, Indo is having an all-call to try to cover the gaps we have in that timezone. Unfortunately we only have exactly 15 TW on, all of which are manning 2 ac’s each.

2 ACs and 2 ballistas each I heard

Yes, we have a cruel overlord in Indo

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

Wonder if there is enough original old DB who still hold grudges to TSYM?

I was wondering the same thing myself when I saw this matchup.

For old times sake……I think is so low of you to leave your server like that i mean its like you leaving for walmart and leaving you kids in kroger’s and letting them hone their skills to challenge you once again……doesnt have to make sense only needed to be said

Haha, nice. That’s more along the lines of the welcome I was expecting!

But seriously, I didn’t join TSYM until they were on SoR, but Coron has had story time in the past where he explained what happened on DB and SOS…

Id love to hear those old war stories

After long wvw sessions things wind down and Coron tells us stories about ’nam, These sometimes come up.

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Jeez, dragonbrand is here too… feels like hes out with two friends who are dating

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agiku.1276

Agiku.1276

Is refreshing to fight t1 servers, after we had a ridiculous match-up last week with a HUGE score lead from our side. And despite being outnumber sometimes due to coverage, we’re having a lot of fun against you guys, and hope to adapt to T1 strategies and environment. In all honesty, we don’t expect to win, but we certainly won’t give up either

Cheers

Kyuu – lv80 Human Mesmer

Dragonbrand – Night Shift [NS]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Is refreshing to fight t1 servers, after we had a ridiculous match-up last week with a HUGE score lead from our side. And despite being outnumber sometimes due to coverage, we’re having a lot of fun against you guys, and hope to adapt to T1 strategies and environment. In all honesty, we don’t expect to win, but we certainly won’t give up either

Cheers

Great attitude to have, NNK is doing a great job holding onto bay on SoR BL, broken in many times but they’ve bunkered it pretty hard.

Goodjob NNK

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Jeez, dragonbrand is here too… feels like hes out with two friends who are dating

Thats what i said….idk what it could do to appear more appealing maybe show some skin

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

3 to 4 hrs ago sor were running map zerg /laugh at us on every map and now they farm cof to buy more guilds?

Sor please stop faking your coverage i know IRON played this time last week so dont hide in order to recruit bro.

And when BG ticked low u guys all say RIP BG and say all things about BG imploding but look at when sor tick so low, you guys tick low because you have no number? U should stop faking coverage and come out to fight, stop trying to stack your server further i thought sor only care about fights? Then why dont you come out and fight instead of searching EU guilds to stack some more?

Kitten kitten

Your signature pretty much sums up your post. IRON is EU. They play in the EU timezone, not SEA timezone.

Azure, IRON has been logging in early for pretty much the past 2 weeks. My guild fights them in mid/late SEA time every day.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Aha DB! Let’s see if you have the mettle to hold it here.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

This’s gonna be interesting match !!

SoR doesn’t have help from JQ anymore. We finally get to see this !

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Dear SoR and BG, please do not abuse DB too much

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Id love to be abused….least we’d be getting attention

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Id love to be abused….least we’d be getting attention

Im still saving your cupcakes

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

I think BG is going to find that SoR isn’t as “stacked” as they complain about. The 8 or so weeks SoR was winning, was likely due to JQ also focusing BG.

Regardless, I’m sure that even if BG wins by 30K or more, they’ll think that SoR doesn’t need any transfers or anything like that and are just fine, if not unbalancing the tier. There is simply too much hate between the two servers for any sort of courtesy.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

DB is holding their own quite well. Their capture of SoR garrison on reset night seems to have demoralized the fair-weather players on SoR.

We having a fair weather competition? id put money in on that my forecast are rarely wrong

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

DB is holding their own quite well. Their capture of SoR garrison on reset night seems to have demoralized the fair-weather players on SoR.

SoR doesn’t get demoralized.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Justin.5231

Justin.5231

Goodluck DB! Better prepare your zergs to face SoR and BG

Very tough opponents, but very fun as well.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Players on every server do.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Are you serious? LOL!

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

Are you Azure? I asked him, pretty funny that you answered.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

I AM SPARTICUS

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

I AM SPARTICUS

Such a roleplayer!

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

I could be O.o

The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

I AM SPARTICUS

Such a roleplayer!

Hey, what my wife and I, and a acrobat, and a chimpanzee in a tuxedo do is OUR business.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

SoR actually consists in only one person using an advanced setup of bots and macros, both for playing and posting on forums.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Are you serious? LOL!

Very serious

I AM SPARTICUS

Such a roleplayer!

Hey, what my wife and I, and a acrobat, and a chimpanzee in a tuxedo do is OUR business.

Hahaha. That poor chimp though, hope you leave him feeling very pleased.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I already miss JQ’s SEA lol

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

Given how more stacked SOR NA is now with top JQ NA guilds joining their ranks recently, it was quite surprising seeing DB holding their Garrison for hours after reset.

Great Job to those DB guilds who were on SOR BL last night!

It does seem like SOR does have a larger fair-weather player base then most servers. Over the past few weeks they have added [KISS], [SONG], [WARD], [ACO] that I know of. All guilds who run 25-30 in WvW on a given night. Yet they still have difficulty getting their people base out. Maybe they’re trying to recruit more guilds and are making it seem like they are the underdogs? It seems to be working since they’ve added more guilds then any other server over the past few weeks.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

SoR isn’t as big as people think it is.

BG is by far the largest server of any out there.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

SoR isn’t as big as people think it is.

BG is by far the largest server of any out there.

Atleast someone has a brain

The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

It does seem like SOR does have a larger fair-weather player base then most servers. Over the past few weeks they have added [KISS], [SONG], [WARD], [ACO] that I know of. All guilds who run 25-30 in WvW on a given night. Yet they still have difficulty getting their people base out. Maybe they’re trying to recruit more guilds and are making it seem like they are the underdogs? It seems to be working since they’ve added more guilds then any other server over the past few weeks.

[SONG] never ran and will never run (as far as I know) more than 20.

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpie.6759

Sharpie.6759

SoR completely and utterly demoralised in the SEA time zone. Looks like Waha succeeded. So when are you guys falling apart?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Are we talking server or wvw.

In WvW SoR have more EU and NA.
We in BG have more SEA.

In what magic world do we have more. I mean you got 3 more guilds in after eating several other guilds.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

Maybe these boards work on a time delay. For almost 3 weeks now I have no trouble getting into WVW on SOR. Even on the reset this week I only had a queue for about 30 mins which is pretty low for a T1 Server. Maybe all the kids are on summer vacation but I certainly am not seeing a huge wvw presence on SOR lately.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

We in BG have more SEA.

In what magic world do we have more. I mean you got 3 more guilds in after eating several other guilds.

I’m confused. Blackgate is often listed as a full server, and Sanctum of Rall seldom is. The other night we had one of our borderlands outmanned at NA primetime. I think that there is enough evidence that Blackgate has a larger WvW population.

SOR was in first place for weeks. It’s been 2 weeks since they haven’t been in first and for weeks now they have been recruiting many guilds [KISS], [SONG], [WARD], [ACO] being the most noticeable. They have recruited more guilds than their opponents. JQ gained [PRO] but lost a couple more and BG gained [TKG].

It is really hard to believe that a server that was winning for so many weeks in a row and then recruit so many guilds can now have such difficulty fielding players. Either your player base is demoralized and you’re bleeding more players than you can bring in which a previous poster said is not possible as SOR never gets demoralized, or you’re tanking in an effort to get even more guilds to join you.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

3 to 4 hrs ago sor were running map zerg /laugh at us on every map and now they farm cof to buy more guilds?

Sor please stop faking your coverage i know IRON played this time last week so dont hide in order to recruit bro.

And when BG ticked low u guys all say RIP BG and say all things about BG imploding but look at when sor tick so low, you guys tick low because you have no number? U should stop faking coverage and come out to fight, stop trying to stack your server further i thought sor only care about fights? Then why dont you come out and fight instead of searching EU guilds to stack some more?

Kitten kitten

Your signature pretty much sums up your post. IRON is EU. They play in the EU timezone, not SEA timezone.

Azure, IRON has been logging in early for pretty much the past 2 weeks. My guild fights them in mid/late SEA time every day.

Geez some of the stuff people post is crazy! IRON were on in the EU daytime last week mostly because I was bored and felt like dragging them into WvW, plus I had time to command in the day.

Don’t go thinking that we’re playing all day kitten and night – and as for hiding coverage, dude you crazy?

I think it’s blatantly obvious too all by now that SoR are not playing the PPT game and would rather have some open field fights!! So go upgrade every keep on every borderland to T3, who cares? But do come out for some fights!

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

You argue that SOR is weak due to fair weathers and that SOR is faking it’s weakness so it can recruit in the same paragraph.

The faking weakness theory is kittened. Do you really think SOR is throwing the match so it can gain BG’s approval of SOR recruitment? You do know we call you Blackhole right? How much weight do you think we give to Blackhole’s opinion when it comes to our recruitment?

So what is different now vs a month ago when SOR won 5 in a row? SOR’s SEA ppt was still weak then but Waha (before he started defending nothing) was containing BG keeping ppt margins much smaller. I had no idea how strong BG’s SEA was until the last couple of weeks (that you can queue all maps was a big surprise to me) but even then you had Waha helping you so true SEA strength was hazy.

SOR needs to recruit SEA to be competitive with BG, otherwise BG can gain ~10k a day which our NA won’t even try to match as we would just burn out. Alternatively, SOR could just accept this as the status quo.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Ran around bgbl and eb for a bit this AM. BG if you guys want to fight plz…..stop running.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Sigh the usual recruiting and playing victim games of T1 threads…..i miss mag

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

We in BG have more SEA.

I’m confused. Blackgate is often listed as a full server, and Sanctum of Rall seldom is. The other night we had one of our borderlands outmanned at NA primetime. I think that there is enough evidence that Blackgate has a larger WvW population.

SOR was in first place for weeks. It’s been 2 weeks since they haven’t been in first and for weeks now they have been recruiting many guilds [KISS], [SONG], [WARD], [ACO] being the most noticeable. They have recruited more guilds than their opponents. JQ gained [PRO] but lost a couple more and BG gained [TKG].

It is really hard to believe that a server that was winning for so many weeks in a row and then recruit so many guilds can now have such difficulty fielding players. Either your player base is demoralized and you’re bleeding more players than you can bring in which a previous poster said is not possible as SOR never gets demoralized, or you’re tanking in an effort to get even more guilds to join you.

Really? Here it is 3 pm (est) on a Sat and SOR is outmanned in EB right now. Maybe like 10 people on. Not sure where all these new guilds are. Also these new guilds could care less if SOR wins, they all run around looking either for karma or gvg fights. There is no communication in SOR at all. Nothing new. A server peaks and then falls. Happens over and over in GW2. BG is peaking now so, guess what’s coming next….

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

@Lemons your post history shows this hate for a server. If I was a mod you would disappear. Negative people are a waste of space.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/Lemrish-5970/showposts

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

BG has been around T1 , T2 for months bro same as jq.

we got rolled to lower tier and we came back.

it’s SoR that doesn’t have legacy around here and may fail like SoS

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Sigh the usual recruiting and playing victim games of T1 threads…..i miss mag

Might as well get used to it this week, or better yet, ignore it. It goes back and forth. Mag is pretty fun on the forums I’ll admit. T1 has been srs bsns lately (or forever). Hopefully we can lighten the thread up and gave some fun rather than yapping about coverage for a change. I just dropped my kayak and SUP board into the bay so that’s my srs bsns today. Have fun out there!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

We in BG have more SEA.

Really? Here it is 3 pm (est) on a Sat and SOR is outmanned in EB right now. Maybe like 10 people on. Not sure where all these new guilds are. Also these new guilds could care less if SOR wins, they all run around looking either for karma or gvg fights. There is no communication in SOR at all. Nothing new. A server peaks and then falls. Happens over and over in GW2. BG is peaking now so, guess what’s coming next….

So the new guilds that joined, they want the same thing as the ones that have been here? Could care less about ppt and just want fights……so what’s the problem? and the fact that you think BG is just now peaking is funny.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Don’t bro me unless you know me. Kids post things about failure. I blame the public school system for putting this fear in them.

Edit: the dude going SUPing, thumbs up sir.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

(edited by Mindtrick.5190)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Kitten kitten

Geez some of the stuff people post is crazy! IRON were on in the EU daytime last week mostly because I was bored and felt like dragging them into WvW, plus I had time to command in the day.

Don’t go thinking that we’re playing all day kitten and night – and as for hiding coverage, dude you crazy?

I think it’s blatantly obvious too all by now that SoR are not playing the PPT game and would rather have some open field fights!! So go upgrade every keep on every borderland to T3, who cares? But do come out for some fights!

//Wrex

Did I say you played all day and night? No, I said sometimes you logged in early. Not that it matters, but someone was denying that you did. As someone who fights you sometimes during late SEA, I wanted to say otherwise.

@ Fact, do you realize that your GIF spamming has got the thread locked 2 or 3 times now? I didn’t really care about them before, but now you’re just trolling. Buuut, I guess whatever makes you feel better… all the SEA guilds must be scaring your forum trolling out. Please respond with a GIF. Please.

Do it. I know you will. Just do it. heuheuehue

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator