7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

3 to 4 hrs ago sor were running map zerg /laugh at us on every map and now they farm cof to buy more guilds?

Sor please stop faking your coverage i know IRON played this time last week so dont hide in order to recruit bro.

And when BG ticked low u guys all say RIP BG and say all things about BG imploding but look at when sor tick so low, you guys tick low because you have no number? U should stop faking coverage and come out to fight, stop trying to stack your server further i thought sor only care about fights? Then why dont you come out and fight instead of searching EU guilds to stack some more?

Kitten kitten

Your signature pretty much sums up your post. IRON is EU. They play in the EU timezone, not SEA timezone.

Azure, IRON has been logging in early for pretty much the past 2 weeks. My guild fights them in mid/late SEA time every day.

Geez some of the stuff people post is crazy! IRON were on in the EU daytime last week mostly because I was bored and felt like dragging them into WvW, plus I had time to command in the day.

Don’t go thinking that we’re playing all day kitten and night – and as for hiding coverage, dude you crazy?

I think it’s blatantly obvious too all by now that SoR are not playing the PPT game and would rather have some open field fights!! So go upgrade every keep on every borderland to T3, who cares? But do come out for some fights!

//Wrex

Did I say you played all day and night? No, I said sometimes you logged in early. Not that it matters, but someone was denying that you did. As someone who fights you sometimes during late SEA, I wanted to say otherwise.

@ Fact, do you realize that your GIF spamming has got the thread locked 2 or 3 times now? I didn’t really care about them before, but now you’re just trolling. Buuut, I guess whatever makes you feel better… all the SEA guilds must be scaring your forum trolling out. Please respond with a GIF. Please.

Do it. I know you will. Just do it. heuheuehue

He wasnt trollin in the other threads lol?

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Sigh the usual recruiting and playing victim games of T1 threads…..i miss mag

Might as well get used to it this week, or better yet, ignore it. It goes back and forth. Mag is pretty fun on the forums I’ll admit. T1 has been srs bsns lately (or forever). Hopefully we can lighten the thread up and gave some fun rather than yapping about coverage for a change. I just dropped my kayak and SUP board into the bay so that’s my srs bsns today. Have fun out there!

Meh when the the time comes that all servers break apart and burn out like the distant constellations when the stars and galaxies implode and as last bit of light in the night fades into an abyss, then shall this talk end but till then Drive On! <.< Only the gifs(dont get us locked) help lighten the mood ,your all too serious on these here forums lets all just chill and have a drink

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikal.9502

mikal.9502

Are we talking server or wvw.

In WvW SoR have more EU and NA.
We in BG have more SEA.

In what magic world do we have more. I mean you got 3 more guilds in after eating several other guilds.

I’m confused. Blackgate is often listed as a full server, and Sanctum of Rall seldom is. The other night we had one of our borderlands outmanned at NA primetime. I think that there is enough evidence that Blackgate has a larger WvW population.

SOR was in first place for weeks. It’s been 2 weeks since they haven’t been in first and for weeks now they have been recruiting many guilds [KISS], [SONG], [WARD], [ACO] being the most noticeable. They have recruited more guilds than their opponents. JQ gained [PRO] but lost a couple more and BG gained [TKG].

It is really hard to believe that a server that was winning for so many weeks in a row and then recruit so many guilds can now have such difficulty fielding players. Either your player base is demoralized and you’re bleeding more players than you can bring in which a previous poster said is not possible as SOR never gets demoralized, or you’re tanking in an effort to get even more guilds to join you.

Really? Here it is 3 pm (est) on a Sat and SOR is outmanned in EB right now. Maybe like 10 people on. Not sure where all these new guilds are. Also these new guilds could care less if SOR wins, they all run around looking either for karma or gvg fights. There is no communication in SOR at all. Nothing new. A server peaks and then falls. Happens over and over in GW2. BG is peaking now so, guess what’s coming next….

So the new guilds that joined, they want the same thing as the ones that have been here? Could care less about ppt and just want fights……so what’s the problem? and the fact that you think BG is just now peaking is funny.

Thank you for making my point. Could care less about ppts and just want fights. Why SOR will lose again this week.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

We in BG have more SEA.

In what magic world do we have more. I mean you got 3 more guilds in after eating several other guilds.

I’m confused. Blackgate is often listed as a full server, and Sanctum of Rall seldom is. The other night we had one of our borderlands outmanned at NA primetime. I think that there is enough evidence that Blackgate has a larger WvW population.

SOR was in first place for weeks. It’s been 2 weeks since they haven’t been in first and for weeks now they have been recruiting many guilds [KISS], [SONG], [WARD], [ACO] being the most noticeable. They have recruited more guilds than their opponents. JQ gained [PRO] but lost a couple more and BG gained [TKG].

It is really hard to believe that a server that was winning for so many weeks in a row and then recruit so many guilds can now have such difficulty fielding players. Either your player base is demoralized and you’re bleeding more players than you can bring in which a previous poster said is not possible as SOR never gets demoralized, or you’re tanking in an effort to get even more guilds to join you.

Really? Here it is 3 pm (est) on a Sat and SOR is outmanned in EB right now. Maybe like 10 people on. Not sure where all these new guilds are. Also these new guilds could care less if SOR wins, they all run around looking either for karma or gvg fights. There is no communication in SOR at all. Nothing new. A server peaks and then falls. Happens over and over in GW2. BG is peaking now so, guess what’s coming next….

So the new guilds that joined, they want the same thing as the ones that have been here? Could care less about ppt and just want fights……so what’s the problem? and the fact that you think BG is just now peaking is funny.

Thank you for making my point. Could care less about ppts and just want fights. Why SOR will lose again this week.

And if we lose? Who cares you dont seem to get the point that a large portion of the server doesnt care if we win or lose we just want fights. Its not like you get anything for winning anyway.

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

We in BG have more SEA.

You still haven’t answered my question. What is the problem with loosing the matchup?

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

mikal.9502

We in BG have more SEA.

And if we lose? Who cares you dont seem to get the point that a large portion of the server doesnt care if we win or lose we just want fights. Its not like you get anything for winning anyway.

Yea I get the point you don’t seem too. A lot of people want to win. But since a lot of you don’t, those people stop playing. That leaves SOR with LESS people in WVW overall, leaving just the guys who care less about winning left…..hence why SOR is outmanned and losing now. Get it?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Great job during sea pvd o’clock bg. Looks like those doors didnt fight back too much =(
SoR’s poor eu has to log into t3 stuff because bg overstacked server for oceanic to sea.

sound familiar bg?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

We in BG have more SEA.

Yea I get the point you don’t seem too. A lot of people want to win. But since a lot of you don’t, those people stop playing. That leaves SOR with LESS people in WVW overall, leaving just the guys who care less about winning left…..hence why SOR is outmanned and losing now. Get it?

Winning is not the only thing that gets people to keep playing a game. If you could care less about ppt and more about the reason to be playing this game which is Large scale fights against others. Not pvd00r your way to glory. Come fight open field, I can almost bet that if a group of players wins that fight you get a better satisfaction then taking a keep and upgrading it to t3 and saying thats how you beat another server. YAH DUDE t3! \o/.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

T.T how much does DB need to be loosing by to be considered the victim in this tier?

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

So this week, BG are going to be doing a Vizunah and get as much stuff T3, then sit in it with Arrow carts. Only a FEW will come out and fight. Sad times and is a shame.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

mikal.9502

We in BG have more SEA.

Winning is not the only thing that gets people to keep playing a game. If you could care less about ppt and more about the reason to be playing this game which is Large scale fights against others. Not pvd00r your way to glory. Come fight open field, I can almost bet that if a group of players wins that fight you get a better satisfaction then taking a keep and upgrading it to t3 and saying thats how you beat another server. YAH DUDE t3! \o/.

I didn’t say winning is the only thing that keeps people playing a game. I said there are some people who do care about winning. That is the main objective of WVW, if not why do they keep scores at all?

You can play it anyway you want. All I said is the people who want to win are going to stop playing when they see that all the guilds are running around in a Karma train or looking for gvg fights. (that in itself is funny how World vs. World has become Guild vs. Guild but that’s a different story).

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

the funny thing is in all the tiers there are 2 loosers every week. guess a lot of people quit each week…..

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

mikal.9502

the funny thing is in all the tiers there are 2 loosers every week. guess a lot of people quit each week…..

Of course I said “care” about winning., meaning the team there on is making an effort to win each week. Guess you missed that part. Enjoy your open field zerg as you run around trying to find an outnumbered group to run over.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

So this week, BG are going to be doing a Vizunah and get as much stuff T3, then sit in it with Arrow carts. Only a FEW will come out and fight. Sad times and is a shame.

That is what happens when you have no big EU presence and you’re trying to hold what you have until NA starts up. We also have a float team, so what you’re fighting against is scouts and roamers who are just letting us know what you’re doing.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Great job during sea pvd o’clock bg. Looks like those doors didnt fight back too much =(
SoR’s poor eu has to log into t3 stuff because bg overstacked server for oceanic to sea.

sound familiar bg?

It was pvd because SAHP/SONG/GC/NYS didn’t form a map zerg today. Your SEA was basically non-existent, can’t really blame us. We were logged in and they weren’t… we’re not just gonna sit around and count sheep. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights tonight in early EU IRON on BG bl, even though I was kinda running a militia zerg that couldn’t really cope with the slightly lower numbers (i.e. 22 people I think), it’d be great to fight you guys with a guilded force. The tactics being used by the DB late SEA/EU have been relatively strange so its a change but you guys sure love to use a lot of seige in open field. Regardless, see you on the field later.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Just wanted to say, thanks SoR and BG for the good fights so far. We pulled out record numbers for this match, but you guys kept smashing us again and again. We wanted to hit 250 during our raid, but could only reach 210… impressive numbers!

Dragonbrand

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Let the rivers flow….

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Let the rivers flow….

Nature-lover alert. You’re in the wrong forum, pot. We don’t care about the damming of rivers.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beastyboi.2918

Beastyboi.2918

Thanks for the fights tonight in early EU IRON on BG bl, even though I was kinda running a militia zerg that couldn’t really cope with the slightly lower numbers (i.e. 22 people I think), it’d be great to fight you guys with a guilded force. The tactics being used by the DB late SEA/EU have been relatively strange so its a change but you guys sure love to use a lot of seige in open field. Regardless, see you on the field later.

Who was that up leveled warrior I kept sitting on? lol

guard – Bèasty warrior – BeastyAngel mesmer – Beastyangel ele – Beastyele

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

An ac a day keeps the under-use of supply away

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

MISSING: Redlake Champion Tower Lord. Reward if found!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Who was that up leveled warrior I kept sitting on? lol

Sitting on corpses is rude! You’re not in t2 anymore, son!

edit: we jump here!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

Welcome back to the tier 1 fight DB.

Unfortunately, 99% of what you read in this thread will be losing side claiming they don’t care about winning (though they love to brag when they are!) and the winning side try to act as if they aren’t even trying either.

Plus neither side will admit using arrow carts. And you will see arrow carts.

In the end, just wanted to say welcome, good fights, and you guys are much improved from the last time you faced us (and JQ that time). Best of luck!

Blackgate – Mesmer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Unfortunately, 99% of what you read in this thread will be losing side claiming they don’t care about winning (though they love to brag when they are!) and the winning side try to act as if they aren’t even trying either.

In the end, just wanted to say welcome, good fights, and you guys are much improved from the last time you faced us (and JQ that time). Best of luck!

We are use to people saying they dont care PPT…..looks at Mag

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

now SoR is missing JQ so bad.

….. now they know they could keep it up because JQ helped them so hard.

but the match is not end though. they may be a turn around during Weekdays.

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Yep, and you’re going to get people that talk on here like they know everything about the game, and you’re going to get people who can’t count but will force even yourself to believe that your forces a so-big or so-small.

To be honest, very few of us actually like each other on here. There are that do, but really, most of them are liars who just want to keep the peace. It’s kind of like that friend you have who probably talks more kitten behind your back then an animal refuge, but will be all nice to your face. But at the end of the day this is war I guess, and egos come into the line — and they are HUGE. Really, it’s a very fine line between competitive rivalry and total and utter disgust. The former will be better, but really, you will find people on this forum who just want to open their nostrils and spray their gospel all over your eyes. And you will have to read it too. You will hate them, but generally such forums allow trolling as it generates reactions and comments which makes the GW2 forums more popular. Similar to taxing tobacco, I guess.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Yep, and you’re going to get people that talk on here like they know everything about the game, and you’re going to get people who can’t count but will force even yourself to believe that your forces a so-big or so-small.

To be honest, very few of us actually like each other on here. There are that do, but really, most of them are liars who just want to keep the peace. It’s kind of like that friend you have who probably talks more kitten behind your back then an animal refuge, but will be all nice to your face. But at the end of the day this is war I guess, and egos come into the line — and they are HUGE. Really, it’s a very fine line between competitive rivalry and total and utter disgust. The former will be better, but really, you will find people on this forum who just want to open their nostrils and spray their gospel all over your eyes. And you will have to read it too. You will hate them, but generally such forums allow trolling as it generates reactions and comments which makes the GW2 forums more popular. Similar to taxing tobacco, I guess.

Again your all too serious…..

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

now SoR is missing JQ so bad.

….. now they know they could keep it up because JQ helped them so hard.

but the match is not end though. they may be a turn around during Weekdays.

Example one; BG poster claims SoR misses JQ. JQ purposefully targeted SOR for the entirety of SEA while letting their own BL get taken.

But in the words of Ansem — One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Again your all too serious…..

T1 baby

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Dood if i was not in command of a borderland i would throw my guys at you, but when people are trusting you to run things then you have to play it smart. Plus we got a BAY fight that was fun.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Matchup threads suck. It’s the same stuff over and over, every week. Why do I keep coming back?

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

MISSING: Redlake Champion Tower Lord. Reward if found!

Yeah we noticed. I was wondering how come the door was down and had seen no combat tags at all in the tower and there when some in there.

I was about to curse up a storm at SoR, but it seems something went terribly wrong. I have asked my guys to throw a bug report at it.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Matchup threads suck. It’s the same stuff over and over, every week. Why do I keep coming back?

nuh its slightly different but SoR and BG only want a 1v1 they dont like three ways it seems one day you will find that last server that can pleasure you all

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laylyn.6018

Laylyn.6018

Jeez, dragonbrand is here too… feels like hes out with two friends who are dating

DB is out fighting. It’s why you are about 900 within SoR as of 1800 EST. http://mos.millenium.org/na

My impression is that DB is letting its deeds speak for you. You are a far stronger server than you are getting credit for generally here.

/salute

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

nuh its slightly different but SoR and BG only want a 1v1 they dont like three ways it seems one day you will find that last server that can pleasure you all

Wow man, you keep complaining that we’re ignoring you. And we are. It’s because you’re not interested in a fight. You’re used to ticking 400+ ppt all day, and when you come up against any real opposition, you fold like a house of cards. If you want to play with us, you better adapt. It’s hilarious how many open field AC’s and Balistas I saw this morning. I think we destroyed something like 4 Sup AC’s and 2 Balistas in EB Ogres, and you guys kept rebuilding them. Funny stuff, waste of siege.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Wow man, you keep complaining that we’re ignoring you. And we are. It’s because you’re not interested in a fight. You’re used to ticking 400+ ppt all day, and when you come up against any real opposition, you fold like a house of cards. If you want to play with us, you better adapt. It’s hilarious how many open field AC’s and Balistas I saw this morning. I think we destroyed something like 4 Sup AC’s and 2 Balistas in EB Ogres, and you guys kept rebuilding them. Funny stuff, waste of siege.

T.T sry we arent fun….ofc i havent been in WvW for bout two months bc i cant play….so i have made forums my home for the moment. Ofc generally speaking…..no one server seems generally interesting anymore least to me. And im sure most of DB came with mindset to lose my a big amount to but not to give up im sure and to fight hard as they can against you. Ofc this is the forums tell them wat they need to do to make it “funner” for you, just a little friendly advice

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Majuub.6215

Majuub.6215

BG is being so considerate this week, making the EB JP feel as if JQ never left. Thanks everyone

Ethereal Guardians [EG]
Sea of Sorrows

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Would someone mind doing a score update? For some reason that mos site doesnt work for me anymore.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

T.T sry we arent fun….ofc i havent been in WvW for bout two months bc i cant play….so i have made forums my home for the moment. Ofc generally speaking…..no one server seems generally interesting anymore least to me. And im sure most of DB came with mindset to lose my a big amount to but not to give up im sure and to fight hard as they can against you. Ofc this is the forums tell them wat they need to do to make it “funner” for you, just a little friendly advice

I’ve come to the realization that telling a server what to do isn’t always a good thing. Let them come up with unique strategies on their own. I’m sure they have a lot of smart commanders working on it. It’s much more fun to combat new strategies than push another server into falling into the same meta BG/SOR/JQ have been doing for months.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Took Duel out to run around DB BL tonight
Need to get ourselves a little more coordinated and we’ll be able to have lots of fun

Dragonbrand

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I’ve come to the realization that telling a server what to do isn’t always a good thing. Let them come up with unique strategies on their own. I’m sure they have a lot of smart commanders working on it. It’s much more fun to combat new strategies than push another server into falling into the same meta BG/SOR/JQ have been doing for months.

Aww here i was expecting to get a secret SoR tactic…..sooon. and idk meta for WvW is boring you take keeps and towers over and over with only thing between you is a Door, a Zerg, and /or siege only gets interesting when you have a three way. I do wish they brought orbs back or new maps but i feel the time they change any real WvW meta it will be too late least for the current population but who knows i could be wrong. I mean ac buff was great imo changed tactics of sieging alot be nice if they added random changes like they do in spvp buffs/nerfs; yes we would complain but it would be different instead of waiting for servers to die or all stack like we are now.Drinks make me ramble

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Driftasaurus.1845

Driftasaurus.1845

IRON those were some awesome fights!! RISE had a lot of fun, really looking forward to seeing you guys out on the field

[Commander] Zandon – Warrior
Zandarr The Legend – Guardian | My Curse – Necromancer
Officer Of Primordus Virtus [RISE] Sanctum Of Rall Bronze Raider

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agiku.1276

Agiku.1276

Well.. this is pretty awkward lol. This thread is full of hatred between SoR and BG.. does this happens every weekend? lol. Anyways, I’m surprised Dragonbrand is holding strong and not giving up. That’s the spirit guys, keep it up!

I hope ANet adjuts the match-up system more and give you guys more variety. It must suck to face each other all the time.. that surely would get boring eventually.

Kyuu – lv80 Human Mesmer

Dragonbrand – Night Shift [NS]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Well.. this is pretty awkward lol. This thread is full of hatred between SoR and BG.. does this happens every weekend? lol. Anyways, I’m surprised Dragonbrand is holding strong and not giving up. That’s the spirit guys, keep it up!

I hope ANet adjuts the match-up system more and give you guys more variety. It must suck to face each other all the time.. that surely would get boring eventually.

They dont want server variety expect maybe a chance with TC.. From what i can see from forums they want more stacking or coverage idk its backwards world this place

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

sound familiar bg?

It was pvd because SAHP/SONG/GC/NYS didn’t form a map zerg today. Your SEA was basically non-existent, can’t really blame us. We were logged in and they weren’t… we’re not just gonna sit around and count sheep. :P

They turned up and were mostly in DB bl.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Well.. this is pretty awkward lol. This thread is full of hatred between SoR and BG.. does this happens every weekend?

Every week that we’ve been together since November, yes. I think the first week actually went relatively well for a few days but it deteriorated rather rapidly.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

(edited by Ardon.4105)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Had fun tonight on DB border. Thanks all, especially [RISE] for the fights.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sjatzkov braskav.3689

sjatzkov braskav.3689

/salute to IRON. Was a blast fighting you guys. Great practice and a lot of adjustments made. Think it ended in 3-3. Much respect to you guys, hope to do it again.

Yeah it was a load of fun guys. cheers. 8-2 it was

According to jarvan and wrex it was 3-3 Not sure where you’re pulling the numbers from lol.

from being there. can get wrex to post here if u like :P

1st 5 fights 20v20 we won 5-0
2nd 5 fights near the water was 25v20 we won 3-2

Edit: i think some of those last 5 fights we 22-20 actually

Anyway it was loads of fun, much respect rise!

please do, they both agreed to 3 – 3

You are wrong. GN

English is not my first language nor is it my second.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bifrost.1952

Bifrost.1952

Good job SOR for taking back the SOR hills, if you know what I mean.