7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

SoR have the advantage during Euro and East coast NA

I think West coast is about the same but im not 100% as i do not play during those times

This is a fiction/excuse generated by BGna players
I know not everyone is familiar with American population demographics, but we are not concentrated on the coastlines, nor is there any significant cultural division between. Out of 5 significant timezones (udt-3 to udt-8) the only one with modest representation is mountain time (udt-7) which is largely unpopulated.
The concept of any english language NA guild being largely east or west coast is ludicrous, much less a whole server population. ALL of these guilds are comprised of -5edt, -6cdt, and -8pdt with a few -7mdt players. If there is any advantage for SoR it would be LUN and UL, our 2 Portugese (Brazil is udt-3, one whole hour earlier) language guilds which together represent half a BL. But overall every server will progressively get stronger during NA until the EDT players start to go to bed.
The whole “we’re stronger in PDT” thing is a gloss-over of that overbearing Oceanic presence starting to log on.

TL;DR: BGna needs to stop hiding behind walls, AC’s, excuses and other timezones and come fight us. Ragelogging after a single wipe will only steepen the learning curve.

I can see you yourself are unfamiliar with American population demographics as nearly 70% of Americans live on the East or West Coast. 39% (123 million people) live in counties directly on the water.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

SoR needs to face the fact.

The difference in this week is " Your underling (JQ) is not around anymore. . . "

Are you serious ? Last week was nothing but tears about how Waha is focusing SOR and what a terrible person he is? Waha was the only reason why Bg was winning

So in retrospect Waha is the true #1 NA server eh?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

315 PPT? SoR’s east coast guilds must have logged in.

According to some BG here, we PvD during EST.

Is that right? Well your a bunch of door bullys! They just sit there trying to keep stuff out and you just won’t let them do there job. How darez youz…

Everyone on SoR suffers from hylophobia. It’s terrible.

You won this round Burl. I had to Google that word.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I can see you yourself are unfamiliar with American population demographics as nearly 70% of Americans live on the East or West Coast. 39% (123 million people) live in counties directly on the water.

You do realize that Texas, Ohio, Illinois, and Michigan are all in the Mid-West.

I was going to ask if you were even from America, then I realize with your poor grasp of geography and demographics you can only be a product of American public education.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

SoR needs to face the fact.

The difference in this week is " Your underling (JQ) is not around anymore. . . "

Are you serious ? Last week was nothing but tears about how Waha is focusing SOR and what a terrible person he is? Waha was the only reason why Bg was winning

Lol pretty much! He’s the Genghis Khan of T1

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

gnarkiller.1862

You do realize that Texas, Ohio, Illinois, and Michigan are all in the Mid-West.

I was going to ask if you were even from America, then I realize with your poor grasp of geography and demographics you can only be a product of American public education.

Yes they are in the midwest. They take up a large chunk of the remaining 30%. Doesn’t dispute what I stated.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

omg [IRON] I thought you were a classy guild until I saw you jumping on peoples corpses.
Shame on you!!!!

I apolosise to any non Waage players that were jumped on. We are very selective about who we perform out leg crunch exercises on, and did only try to jump on Waage. Again I apologise if we mistook some one else for him.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Past 12hours in EB : fun fun fun.
I decided to post only positive comments now XD
Probably I don’t have many Posting on Forum’s points left on my licence lol

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

TL;DR: BGna needs to stop hiding behind walls, AC’s, excuses and other timezones and come fight us. Ragelogging after a single wipe will only steepen the learning curve.

Well, we were out last night in EB, roaming between QL, SM and Durios and had tons of open field engagements. Pryan (I think that was him) showed up a couple of times with a huge float group, and even moved to Green side of the map once or twice where we engaged above Klovan and once at the supply camp, but then vanished. Since Valley supply went from 800 to almost empty in a flash, I guess his main goal was ferrying supply to another map. Just saying, making broad generalized statements about hiding behind walls and rage logging is off the mark.

The last time KnT faced TW in a stand-up battle was in t2.
On you server, 2 guilds come back: Onslaught and Rise.
DO you know why we went 11 rounds against RG? Because THEY had enough.
We’d have kept going till we figured it out, THAT is how you improve.

If the rest of your server had followed Rise’s example all this time, you wouldn’t be referencing Pryan’s late night random force. You’d be talking about defeating organized guilds. I mention this because it’s been glaring the last 2 days on BGbl, literally a parade of BG headliners. For one wipe a piece..

Is the TW/WARD pain train coming to BG BL again?! I’ll come meet you in glorious battle.

I have to go to work till just before reset, 4 day shift.

I’m actually at work.. 96 hour shift, long weekend. I see a lot of the off-hours play.

Can’t speak for Ward, but I heard something about wanting a change of scenery from the wife (She’s leading at the moment, and would kill me if I posted her location)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yes they are in the midwest. They take up a large chunk of the remaining 30%. Doesn’t dispute what I stated.

Have some knowledge in your eye, more like 50%
Some folks are just noisier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Quick shout out to [NS] and [NNK] on DB during Oceanic, loving the small group fights guys!
Super impressed to see you guys out there all night, every night. Keep bringing the noise!

Edit:
And all the other DB havoc squads, really appreciate you guys coming out even with all the odds stacked against you in this match up. It’s a refreshing change, even if just for one week <3

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

(edited by Blade.3456)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Read a few pages. Bored to tears. I did like this post from a BG person.

Wait wait wait.

So you guys really just said that you need the “balance” back that JQ brings? You are all implying that if both servers aren’t attacking BG, than things are out of balance. Maybe you should of thought of that while we were fresh in Tier 1 months ago.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES. Week after week of Waha + SOR SEA vs BG SEA and EMP or SF taking down a gate at garrison just to get out of the way for CHOO or TW to rush in with full supply. Or my favorite, the nightly cap of our keep in EBG while JQ caps and SOR spawn camps.

We reacted and adapted to the BLATENT 2v1, you made fun of us (especially me) for calling you out on. You laughed at our “tears” and our screenshots. You said “its not 2v1, JQ hits you all the time”. Well we responded by tightening up our tactics and most importantly, our cross map/guild communication and teamwork.

Then when the scores got close again (we won twice in a row) you recruited not one, but two HUGE EU guilds from EU servers to stack the zone before NA so they have T3 waypoints every night.

We have done nothing but respond to the pressure you blatantly put on our server.

You created this monster. Deal with the consequences.

This is a solid “knock me down again, I dare you” speech. Still bored though.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

I know we are all thinking it so I’m just going to say it. Bronade is the better server in this match up because he weighs the most.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

gnarkiller.1862

Wow you’re not getting it. I’m not disputing those 4 states are some of the most populous. I’m saying add up the population of the states bordering the East Coast and West Coast and 70% of the population lives there. It’s not up for dispute. Facts are facts. There are large isolated cities like Dallas, KC, Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis but they are surrounded by nothing unlike on the coasts. From DC to Boston is one big megalopolis. It’s almost one constant long city with very small gaps between.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

HB isnt on today, so i dont think there’s anyone to farm iron while they pvdoor entire borderlands probably

we don’t notice you either way.

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Waha has been the kingmaker of T1 for more than half a year, and he is certainly one of the most feared/known names in this game when it comes to WvW.

Names to run away from really fast:
Waha
Smokee
Indo
Sarcx
The Captain & Eclair (back when they played)

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I dive into the T1 threads every once in a while, and I’m amazed that after 5 months straight you are still talking the same crap and having the same arguments.
I think we need to have the courts come in and declare you all married by common law.

I do have a legit question though, what’s going on with SoR? That was a pretty steep drop over the weekend.

Well there are at least people posting their QQs which keeps me entertained at work. I prefer this over a dead thread which ends with 6 pages and which is only filled with compliments from the winning server and the occasional troll from one of the losing servers.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Waha has been the kingmaker of T1 for more than half a year, and he is certainly one of the most feared/known names in this game when it comes to WvW.

Names to run away from really fast:
Roosters Inc
Waha
Smokee
Indo
Sarcx
The Captain & Eclair (back when they played)

That’s better

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Read a few pages. Bored to tears. I did like this post from a BG person.

This is a solid “knock me down again, I dare you” speech. Still bored though.

Sorry I just woke up… but this is all I’ve got for you…..

http://youtu.be/vZ-fDxfUD58

And Enjoy these forums, cause the same agruments go on week in week oooooooout. yawns Is it bread time again?

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

after all complaints about SEA… it doesn’t look like NA getting anywhere far from it …..

BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

There’s no point people whining about un-fair this, un-balance that, “you’re too stacked” etc… Since this game was released it’s always been the case, and tier balances are forever changing. Just a couple weeks ago some SOR and BG were wanting TC to trade places with JQ to hopefully bring more competition… but as we can see TC doesn’t stand a chance against JQ, and so any of the current T2 equivalent servers (TC, DB, FA) just don’t have what it takes to bring competition outside of the weekends. No offence to DB, it’s been fun facing you, but you don’t have the coverage to compete here. Really JQ is the only server with the strength to bring relatively close competition to T1. People should either stop complaining and accept it is what it is, or just do something other than gw2.

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

LOL

I’m in EBG atm……….. Not sure what I’m watching… But it is pretty funny watching a DB zerg and a SoR zerg chasing them… was def. a highlight! I must admit I haven’t played during this time since the matchup started…

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Anyone noticed since JQ is not in that tier this week, we have really less often skills lags…

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Soon it will all be over…sooon my DB brothern we shall escape these forums

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Or we could roll the same match next week!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Nooooooooo!

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

LOL

I’m in EBG atm……….. Not sure what I’m watching… But it is pretty funny watching a DB zerg and a SoR zerg chasing them… was def. a highlight! I must admit I haven’t played during this time since the matchup started…

YOU WERE TOO BUSY LOSING GOLEMS

FISH ARE FRIENDS
NOT FOOD

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

Nooooooooo!

I want jq and sor ;o

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

LOL

FISH ARE FRIENDS
NOT FOOD

Agree

and Leopards

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Just out of curiosity, but do BT run with anything but a 60 man map zerg? Or what

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Just out of curiosity, but do BT run with anything but a 60 man map zerg? Or what

We typically queue 2 maps with 80 a piece.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Nooooooooo!

I want jq and sor ;o

nuh i dont like that couple i mean they are cute and all but they are not gritty like the BG and SoR but they are too rough altogehter. Wat i want is a nice “stable” three way where DB get some attention and lovin

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

LOL

FISH ARE FRIENDS
NOT FOOD

Agree

and Leopards

KARPS! Don’t encourage Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP GOING ON ABOUT FINDING NEMO! Just because I havent seen it!

P.s
It’s cold here

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Rumor has it we run two 80 mans in 5 BLs. So yes, we do run with someone other than a 60 man.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Rumor has it we run two 80 mans in 5 BLs. So yes, we do run with someone other than a 60 man.

And wrestle sharks

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Wait wait wait.

So you guys really just said that you need the “balance” back that JQ brings? You are all implying that if both servers aren’t attacking BG, than things are out of balance. Maybe you should of thought of that while we were fresh in Tier 1 months ago.

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES. Week after week of Waha + SOR SEA vs BG SEA and EMP or SF taking down a gate at garrison just to get out of the way for CHOO or TW to rush in with full supply. Or my favorite, the nightly cap of our keep in EBG while JQ caps and SOR spawn camps.

We reacted and adapted to the BLATENT 2v1, you made fun of us (especially me) for calling you out on. You laughed at our “tears” and our screenshots. You said “its not 2v1, JQ hits you all the time”. Well we responded by tightening up our tactics and most importantly, our cross map/guild communication and teamwork.

Then when the scores got close again (we won twice in a row) you recruited not one, but two HUGE EU guilds from EU servers to stack the zone before NA so they have T3 waypoints every night.

We have done nothing but respond to the pressure you blatantly put on our server.

Look again

JQ recruits to beat SoS. Beats SoS…SBI & SoS goes down, gives SOR the numbers to come up to T1, also gives BG the numbers for T1. JQ wins by 70K every week, BG is the first to recruit in order to beat JQ, DESPITE the fact that JQ was losing some of it’s players(EMP)… WM + RISE + Meow, wins 2 weeks by 30K. As result, SoR recruits IRON, wins 5 weeks.

I wouldn’t exactly say “SoR” caused every server to start stacking.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Above forgets March 26

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Noobles.4325

jesus sor when you have a full map zerg stop hiding in a tower behind acs

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

gnarkiller.1862

Wait wait wait.

Look again

JQ recruits to beat SoS. Beats SoS…SBI & SoS goes down, gives SOR the numbers to come up to T1, also gives BG the numbers for T1. JQ wins by 70K every week, BG is the first to recruit in order to beat JQ, DESPITE the fact that JQ was losing some of it’s players(EMP)… WM + RISE + Meow, wins 2 weeks by 30K. As result, SoR recruits IRON, wins 5 weeks.

That’s quite a revisonist history.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Lets just stay out of this quarrel

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

Above forgets March 26

You mean march 26 when SoR recruited Tsym to replace CDS which had just, for all intensive purposes, died out? Can I also mention Agg and FoE, then?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Above forgets March 26

You mean march 26 when SoR recruited Tsym to replace CDS which had just, for all intensive purposes, died out?

I mean when BG beat JQ pre-fall of EMP and before SoR/BG were fighting for #1.

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

AC’s are like warm blankets let them be cozy noobles do you really want the blob on you(idk maybe you do)

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

Above forgets March 26

You mean march 26 when SoR recruited Tsym to replace CDS which had just, for all intensive purposes, died out?

I mean when BG beat JQ pre-fall of EMP and before SoR/BG were fighting for #1.

You mean March 16

Either way that’s entirely irrelevant to the point of my post.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Noobles.4325

Lets just stay out of this quarrel

why we dnot want the tower, just their boddies

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Wait wait wait.

Look again

Look again. I said exactly your timeline.

I didn’t say JUST SoR. Its both. JQ was the first super stacked server after transfers shut off. People thought they would never be beaten. In fact a few servers died because of it.

However, SOR and JQ TOGETHER (I have to capitalize words because some people fail to actually read them) caused this problem.

The score shows how badly we were being double teamed. Look at it RIGHT NOW during the height of NA. BG is ticking at 300 +- 10. Was that even close to happening last week during NA? No, and we didn’t get any new guilds. The SEA has an even higher shift.

The guy who called it an arms race had it right on. The problem is, BG wasn’t playing to survive in Tier 1. We were playing to survive against both of you.

Again, you guys caused this. We just reacted. SORs focus of BG only every day, and JQs willingness to pile on. The pressure has caused us to temper as a server, and the community to pull together.

When we go back to BG-SOR-JQ again, sure the matchups will be closer. But everyone in JQ and everyone in SOR will know deep down that in a 1v1 matchup, BG destroyed you both.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

Wow you’re not getting it. I’m not disputing those 4 states are some of the most populous. I’m saying add up the population of the states bordering the East Coast and West Coast and 70% of the population lives there. It’s not up for dispute. Facts are facts. There are large isolated cities like Dallas, KC, Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis but they are surrounded by nothing unlike on the coasts. From DC to Boston is one big megalopolis. It’s almost one constant long city with very small gaps between.

The bolded is confusing and possibly untrue. What criteria are you using to define the east/west coast? Do you mean the states immediately adjacent to the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans? Or do you mean the states that fall within the Eastern/Pacific time zones? Part of the problem here is that you’re using terminology that is open to interpretation.

Regardless, the population of the Pacific time zone is a drop in the bucket when compared to Central & Eastern time zone populations. Google is your friend. Admittedly, those numbers are out of date, but percentages should be somewhat the same. If you combine Central & Eastern populations, then you’re looking at roughly 70% of the US population. If you looking at Eastern & Pacific populations, then you’re looking at roughly 50% of the US population.

As for the italicized sentence, this 2010 US Census map only partially supports your claim. Dallas & Huston are certainly surrounded by less densely populated areas, but none of the named cities are “surrounded by nothing.”

This 2011 US Census map shows the population estimate without the counties, which gives a different picture of population distribution altogether.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

Wait wait wait.

Look again

I didn’t say JUST SoR. Its both. JQ was the first super stacked server after transfers shut off. People thought they would never be beaten. In fact a few servers died because of it.

However, SOR and JQ TOGETHER (I have to capitalize words because some people fail to actually read them) caused this problem.

The score shows how badly we were being double teamed. Look at it RIGHT NOW during the height of NA. BG is ticking at 300 +- 10. Was that even close to happening last week during NA? No, and we didn’t get any new guilds. The SEA has an even higher shift.

The guy who called it an arms race had it right on. The problem is, BG wasn’t playing to survive in Tier 1. We were playing to survive against both of you.

Again, you guys caused this. We just reacted. SORs focus of BG only every day, and JQs willingness to pile on. The pressure has caused us to temper as a server, and the community to pull together.

When we go back to BG-SOR-JQ again, sure the matchups will be closer. But everyone in JQ and everyone in SOR will know deep down that in a 1v1 matchup, BG destroyed you both.

You mean “adapted” by recruiting new guilds.

SoR and JQ 2v1’d you because you were overstacked. JQ leaves, BG has a 15 hour timezone where they hold a large ppt lead over SoR. This has nothing to do with “bringing the community” together. If you really want to think BG is winning because you’re more skilled, go ahead. GW2 millenium says otherwise.

BTW, from what my former BG guildies and friends from “The Provoked” tell me, BG’s community hasn’t nearly pulled together

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

There’s no point people whining about un-fair this, un-balance that, “you’re too stacked” etc… Since this game was released it’s always been the case, and tier balances are forever changing. Just a couple weeks ago some SOR and BG were wanting TC to trade places with JQ to hopefully bring more competition… but as we can see TC doesn’t stand a chance against JQ, and so any of the current T2 equivalent servers (TC, DB, FA) just don’t have what it takes to bring competition outside of the weekends. No offence to DB, it’s been fun facing you, but you don’t have the coverage to compete here. Really JQ is the only server with the strength to bring relatively close competition to T1. People should either stop complaining and accept it is what it is, or just do something other than gw2.

You are partially right about JQ bringing the most competition into T1, but for the most part inaccurate.

As far as competition goes in T1, SoR already has enough competition from us (BG) alone. If you guys were beating the pants out of us, than I would say you need more competition.

Now if you’re thinking the scores the last few weeks with JQ in the picture seems more balanced, it’s not close to being accurate because “we’ve been FEEDING THEM our points.” Whether if BG is matched up against SoR and JQ or SoR and a random. the turnout will be the same because we all know it’s really a battle between BG and SoR. We know you guys are mainly focus on attacking us.

Blackgate is a much better WvW server now than we were 6 weeks ago when we took our first victory against SoR in awhile, and each week we’ve improved as you can see by the margin of victory. We’ve changed our focus and implemented a different approach against SoR, and it’s worked well and made strides the last 6 weeks. So I say again SoR, you have enough competition against just us alone. Beat us constantly, than your argument for more competiton is valid.

As far as JQ goes, against BG and SoR they will almost always take 3rd and nearly impossible to win 1st against BG and SoR at it’s current state. Is it fair for a server having no chance of winning just because they’re place in a very competitive tier? Is it fair for a 3rd ranked server to always play against servers ranked above them, while a 4th ranked (TC) server always gets to fight against servers ranked below them? So many people and guilds from JQ has transferred out because of these reasons.

If you goto the JQ/TC/FQ thread, you can see how excited a huge majority of people are from all 3 servers of this fresh change in matchup. Even people from JQ that haven’t WvW in awhile came back to participate. (could also be another reason why they’re winning this week). In other words, people will participte and play if they know they have a chance to win. In tier 1, JQ has little to none. And if they’re locked into battles each week against BG and SoR, I can’t blame them for wanting to leave their server or even stop playing GW2.

Best solution to help keep everyone interested and active in WvW is to keep changing matchups each week. Im pretty sure TC, DB, FA and other servers don’t mine losing for one week just so they can experience what it’s like to face one or two Teir 1 servers. And we know JQ is excited of it’s current matchup. Hopefully more changes like this (along with some victories) will help stop their bleeding, renew their server’s interest in WvW and help them to recruit more guilds and people to really make NA T1 a truly competitive tier.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

(edited by Bolero Bloodreign.9025)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Wait wait wait.

Look again

How can one server complain so much when they are winning?