7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

SOR ticking at 80ppt during NA prime time. What happened to playing for the fights?

Playing for fights and playing the PPT game is not the same thing.

Also SoR is “hiding its strength” and playing badly on purpose so we can recruit more guilds to compete with BG, as this is recognised as the most effective method for mass recruiting on SoR.

Xaoc, russian guild is on our way. They should all transfer by friday. Pitty it’s only half of their force which is 300 members

Is this the part where everyone freaks out and creates a rampage in response to your post? Because this is already something that people have tried to do recently. Troll moar.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

SOR ticking at 80ppt during NA prime time. What happened to playing for the fights?

Also SoR is “hiding its strength” and playing badly on purpose so we can recruit more guilds to compete with BG, as this is recognised as the most effective method for mass recruiting on SoR.

Xaoc, russian guild is on our way. They should all transfer by friday. Pitty it’s only half of their force which is 300 members

Is this the part where everyone freaks out and creates a rampage in response to your post? Because this is already something that people have tried to do recently. Troll moar.

Yeah, [IRON] (also) in trolling go for quantity over quality i’d give this a 5/10. They should improve soon now Fact’s .gif ban has lifted.

Aaanyway, a stomped SoR is in pain now. Be good to see if the fairweather players that have not shown up this week, will come back next week or they got too demoralized by this week complete humiliation.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

(edited by Cod on Cod.3694)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Yeah, allthough [IRON] (also) in trolling go for quantity over quality i’d give this a 5/10. They should improve soon now Fact’s .gif ban has lifted.

Aaanyway, a stomped SoR is in pain now. Be good to see if the fairweather players that have not shown up this week, will come back next week or they got too demoralized by this week complete humiliation.

Yes so demoralized maybe if you came out of the towers once in a while for a decent proper fight more people would be out doing what we are meant to this week -_-

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Yeah, [IRON] (also) in trolling go for quantity over quality i’d give this a 5/10. They should improve soon now Fact’s .gif ban has lifted.

Demoralized? If you call enjoying the summer months outside, sure. You need to get out more man.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Couldn’t resist posting this. Just don’t see it often.

Attachments:

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Thanks for the awesome bags and fun times on SOR BL.
NS, EAT, qT and those who were there, great job.

qT had a great time facing ICoa at ruins with 19 of us but were interrupted by your other zerg. Luckily, the other guilds covered our back and we continue farming our loot.

Good for you. Never heard of qT before, but I guess you’re trying to put on the big boy pants. TW won’t have that though, they’ll eat you for breakfast if you find them in the same BL.

We’re just a small guild, about 30 man ish. We do not need u to hear about us, we do the talking on the battlefield

Yet here you are, kitten talking on the forums like a kitten. We will be sure to give you the attention you deserve whenever we see you strutting around like a baws lol.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Korbaal.6402

Sure you do, you see it every time the NA’s log off.

[RIP STAR]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

Demoralized? If you call enjoying the summer months outside, sure. You need to get out more man.

So, SoR is loosing this week because you are all outside enjoying the sun?
Global sunshine in SoR World… Must be amazing!

Think i’ll file this in the SoR excuse archive right besides “we have jobs” & “you are all 14 y/o out of school”.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

I was referring to cracking above 500 ticks. I run with the SEA crowd everynight and usually we’re around 450 but hardly ever get above 500. Grats guys.

But you’re right, we (BG) pretty much dominate after NA. And we need to educate them with what the SEA folks are doing thats working so well too. The strategies and tactics between both are like night and day.

Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

No its never this bad, also props to XPK and HIRE for the fights

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

Yeah, allthough [IRON] (also) in trolling go for quantity over quality i’d give this a 5/10. They should improve soon now Fact’s .gif ban has lifted.

Yes so demoralized maybe if you came out of the towers once in a while for a decent proper fight more people would be out doing what we are meant to this week -_-

Its been confirmed by Anet that if BG players try fighting without the aid of arrowcart fire the server crashes for them.

Post of the day. Something on this thread that actually made me laugh.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Its been confirmed by Anet that if BG players try fighting without the aid of arrowcart fire the server crashes for them.

Because the pot called the kettle an Arrow Cart abuser?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Everyone knows BG has hacked Omega golems to have arrow carts for hands.

#TeamJadeQuarry

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Uhhh we are still playing. Just because our PPT isn’t at the norm doesn’t mean we arn’t out in force. I know that may be too much for bg to comprehend.
Anyways I notice BG NA still likes hiding inside their keeps/towers. If you ever get bored come fight us out in the open field. Bg bl last night started out slow but thankfully u guys decided to come out before we got bored and logged.

It’s pretty funny the bg posters thinking SoR is having internal issues and are losing on purpose to get more guilds. Time to take off those tin foil hats.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Good fights on BG BL. Dat 8 Golem blitz on Garrison. That Believegate Boat Treb. GG HL, Choo, TW and the guys on our side.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Uhhh we are still playing. Just because our PPT isn’t at the norm doesn’t mean we arn’t out in force. I know that may be too much for bg to comprehend.
Anyways I notice BG NA still likes hiding inside their keeps/towers. If you ever get bored come fight us out in the open field. Bg bl last night started out slow but thankfully u guys decided to come out before we got bored and logged.

It’s pretty funny the bg posters thinking SoR is having internal issues and are losing on purpose to get more guilds. Time to take off those tin foil hats.

Yeah, I think the map was full capped and outmanned and OnS was just forming up when we heard you guys were on Inner Hills.

Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

I was referring to cracking above 500 ticks. I run with the SEA crowd everynight and usually we’re around 450 but hardly ever get above 500. Grats guys.

But you’re right, we (BG) pretty much dominate after NA. And we need to educate them with what the SEA folks are doing thats working so well too. The strategies and tactics between both are like night and day.

Of course because your NA sucks so bad and Your SEA is so pro showing those doors who’s boss hahahaha!!

NO, you’re wrong and you’re not even on BG to know why from your comment. Looking at the ppt means nothing to say one is pro and the other sucks.

Our NA teams does well against any server except SoR because their constant massive zergs. We have a lot of good cmdrs during NA and once they learn what we’re doing on SEA time, they’ll make your server look suckie too.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Of course because your NA sucks so bad and Your SEA is so pro showing those doors who’s boss hahahaha!!

NO, you’re wrong and you’re not even on BG to know why from your comment. Looking at the ppt means nothing to say one is pro and the other sucks.

Our NA teams does well against any server except SoR because their constant massive zergs. We have a lot of good cmdrs during NA and once they learn what we’re doing on SEA time, they’ll make your server look suckie too.

Please tell them to hurry it up then. NA time slot is getting awful boring wiping twice our numbers zergs night in and out.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

BG is buying over 3 more JQ guilds on top of re/esol.

The stacking continues.

The check I wrote you cleared. You can hit that transfer button anytime bro.

Sir, by any chance were you thinking of the word ‘cheque’.
Although the words sound the same
Their meaning are really quite different.

And esol? Isn’t that learning english as a second language?

spelling correction when you yourself fail at it? esol and esl, but you are close, well done for a learner

ESOL = English for Speakers of Other Languages.

Slight difference of course. I believe the difference between ESOL and ESL isn’t ANYTHING to do with syntax. Slight difference in semantic features. Therefore I didn’t really fail at spelling.

I was being an ignorant non-American

I find kiwis to be especially ignorant, I mean they don’t even know how to play rugby

Maaaate, we’re world champions! At least our players don’t cry like little babies!

None of you sheilas should worry about the meanings of ESL and ESOL though, just put another shirmp on the barbie and crack open a cold one. She’ll be right, mate.

To keep things relevant to the thread, sanctum of rall guild wars 2.

Attachments:

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

The interesting difference between bg and sor as far as transfers go is that BG will straight headhunt guilds from other servers and offer them gold to transfer, as they are doing to the 3 JQ guilds they are trying to get over by Friday. SoR on the other hand is passive and only offers the promise of a good community and a lot of underdog fights to those that approach them.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

I got a stomp on an ANET Mesmer on SoR twice last night in Eternal Battleground. It’s always fun to stomp you guys. Last ANET i saw before that was some really bunkery Guardian on FA i think.

Little red Lioka

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Korbaal.6402

First off, I don’t need to be on BG to know what’s happening over there. So what you’re saying is your SEA guilds can teach your NA guilds to not suck? That’s an insult to your NA. You’re delusional if you think BG’s SEA is successful for any reason other than vastly outnumbering every other server in that TZ, good luck teaching your NA people to outnumber us David Blaine.

[RIP STAR]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Please tell them to hurry it up then. NA time slot is getting awful boring wiping twice our numbers zergs night in and out.

I can’t tell them what to do except invite them to run at nights with us during SEA hours.

But I can tell you that BG has a lot of growth potential to be much better once NA fights SoR the way SEA does. Pretty scary thought at what this server can become.

Anyways, I normally log off at this time for work. Had a real blast tonight on SoRBL.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

First off, I don’t need to be on BG to know what’s happening over there. So what you’re saying is your SEA guilds can teach your NA guilds to not suck? That’s an insult to your NA. You’re delusional if you think BG’s SEA is successful for any reason other than vastly outnumbering every other server in that TZ, good luck teaching your NA people to outnumber us David Blaine.

You sound really mad. Now i’m really having fun.

Okay, now I’ll log off.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Yes, your server has become stacked. Grats.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Cod on Cod.3694

True, your 80 man map blob force is still out, but where you’d normally find them on 3-4 maps, they seem to have condensed in to just one this week. Go figure… Maybe it is because your fairweather players are out in the sun. Atleast so im told.

Anyways I notice BG NA still likes hiding inside their keeps/towers. If you ever get bored come fight us out in the open field. Bg bl last night started out slow but thankfully u guys decided to come out before we got bored and logged. .

Sorry you had bad experiences in WWW. Im completely sure your version is not totally onesided and biased.

Think the internal issue talk, and you Guys losing on purpose talk have died down. We were merely trying to guess why you were losing so badly. Tinfoil hats are of, and conclusion must simply be that in this 1v1 with no 3rd PPT contender, you’re just plain bad, and go do CoF when it gets tough.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I hope you are from DB. Otherwise your statement is.. funny.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Guess again.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

The interesting difference between bg and sor as far as transfers go is that BG will straight headhunt guilds from other servers and offer them gold to transfer, as they are doing to the 3 JQ guilds they are trying to get over by Friday. SoR on the other hand is passive and only offers the promise of a good community and a lot of underdog fights to those that approach them.

Why in the kitten would BG want more guilds. They are over stacked the way it is, as shown in this weeks match. Guess we can call them Vizunahgate from now on.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Guess again.

I know from what server he is. That makes it so sad.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

Are u guys actually playing recently ? >>

SoR NA is worse than BG NA this week lmao …

they downed to like 90 PPT yesterday.

Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Guess again.

SoR is SOOOOOOO stacked. We are clearly dominating Bla……oh……wait. Nevermind.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Yeah, we heard that already.
SoR plays only for the fights
SoR never plays for ppt
SoR wants 1v2
TW always runs with 15 people
SoR doesn’t want transfers
SoR is the greatest community
SoR has no fairweather players
SoR has the strongest NA
SoR is not stacked in any timezone

Maybe I forgot something, but it really gets old and it doesn’t become true by permanently repeating.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Guess again.

We know your server is holding back this week, so your point isn’t really made.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Guess again.

Now we are holding back? Where do you guys get this stuff?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Good fights last night in SoR BL – nothing scares me more then seeing [FEAR] coming at me in a cascading waterfall of red name tags. o.o

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Yeah, we heard that already.
SoR plays only for the fights
SoR plays for ppt
SoR wants 1v2
TW always runs with 15 people
SoR doesn’t want transfers
SoR is the greatest community
SoR has no fairweather players
SoR has the strongest NA
SoR is not stacked in any timezone

Maybe I forgot something, but it really gets old and it doesn’t become true by permanently repeating.

Hm. True. Been hearing all those things ever since they first popped into tier 1. Now IRON tries to push the points even harder, lol. They even compliment SoR’s forum trolling with irrelevant GIFs and smack-talk to smaller guilds.

So cliche.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Guess again.

Yes, you your server is definitely holding back. We have been in this match with you for so many months to know what you really have to offer. How can you possibly try to say this is all SoR can muster after we clearly know each other better than that.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Guess again.

Yes, you your server is definitely holding back. We have been in this match with you for so many months to know what you really have to offer. How can you possibly try to say this is all SoR can muster after we clearly know each other better than that.

Earlier in the thread you say we are only in the matches because of the JQ-SoR double team. Which is it?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Seriously no trolling intended. SoR is ok right? This is just an abnormal week? I wouldn’t want to see our competition go down the kittenter.

Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Guess again.

Earlier in the thread you say we are only in the matches because of the JQ-SoR double team. Which is it?

I did not say that. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I can’t tell them what to do except invite them to run at nights with us during SEA hours.

But I can tell you that BG has a lot of growth potential to be much better once NA fights SoR the way SEA does. Pretty scary thought at what this server can become.

Anyways, I normally log off at this time for work. Had a real blast tonight on SoRBL.

Do log in early one of these weekends and have a slice of humble pie!
Bring your friends

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

See what had happened was……..

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

That I got infracted for that post made me laugh. Mods (tut)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

So I heard BG was lacking EU coverage….

Attachments:

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Seriously no trolling intended. SoR is ok right? This is just an abnormal week? I wouldn’t want to see our competition go down the kittenter.

SoR is fine. No worries. SoR doesn’t break easily. BG better don’t break too. We need as much competition as we can get. SoR and BG have a lot of mutual hate, but both servers can’t live without each other.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

EU prime hasn’t started yet, those are SEA guilds.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

SoR is fine. No worries. SoR doesn’t break easily. BG better don’t break too. We need as much competition as we can get. SoR and BG have a lot of mutual hate, but both servers can’t live without each other.

Agreed. I need your kitten to live!

Mad King Mal -Rev

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

I really like SoR strategy for this week. They don’t bring that much players into wvw this week to show how overstacked BG is. With that ppt they can talk to guilds which are interested in joining BG or SoR and tell them BG is already stacked enough while they seriously need more people. And if someone asks for JQ or TC they can say “JQ is going down, we got two of their NA guilds that week” or “TC can’t even handle JQ”

The other option is burnout in combination with great weather and holidays.

Pick what fits you better.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Its 11.40pm GMT+8 – still SEA primetime

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]