7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

I heard there was some long fights today? How goes it?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Go to Bread Cuddle!!!

Probably hard to do this if she’s SEA/Oceanic.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I heard there was some long fights today? How goes it?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Go to Bread Cuddle!!!

Probably hard to do this if she’s SEA/Oceanic.

CLOCK IS CORRECT! IT IS NOT BREAD TIME! Bread time later…. maybe…
SHINI GO TO BREAD!

(I’m from aussieland)

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Also, I decided to venture to TC this afternoon…. and look what happens when I leave WvW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

But “Bread Time” means coming to the Toast!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

But “Bread Time” means coming to the Toast!

Please refer to my above post…. LOL

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Also, I decide to venture to TC this afternoon…. and look what happens when I leave WvW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize the post and pic pretty much make my point right?

(although now I’m scared – if you do come to TC we might not ever see you in WvW again!)

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Also, I decide to venture to TC this afternoon…. and look what happens when I leave WvW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(although now I’m scared – if you do come to TC we might not ever see you in WvW again!)

It is okay, I’ll come out and play soon… WvW………………….
And I came to the Toast! But I could not find WvW Toast!

Also I was visiting :P Not staying

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

She would miss the fierce cuddling too much. This would never happen.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

The Missionary Position of Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints had a very long day commanding JQ BL for about 9 1/2-10 hours in a long marathon of missionary work, desperately trying to maintain 3 waypointed keeps so we may more efficiently bring the good word of Jedsus Chris to TC and FA. Many Booble Studies were had, and it was good, so I leave you all with the wisdom of Jedsus himself.

The Gospel of Jedsus, from the book of Calm Little Buddy to the Quarrians, chapter 2 verse 1, “When Thou dost toketh, enemy kitten will be broketh!”

Praise Jedsus!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Hello TC and FA,

[SG] was running TC BL today and we would like to thank you all for the good fights. I can’t remember all the different guilds we fought from both sides due to hangover amnesia, but smashing new faces brought us great joy!

Thanks to our ally guilds who run with us, you guys always more than hold your own. FA…you guys are raaaaaaaaaaaaaandom haha.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Also, I decided to venture to TC this afternoon…. and look what happens when I leave WvW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In before everyone saying JQ is in bed with BG.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Shhh, its a secret! =X

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Dear Lord, Please there be action tonight

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Shhh, its a secret! =X

Bahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

This thread is awesome.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

It’s the FA double standard of blobbing up while complaining about blobbing and talking about their superior small squad teams busting big zergs which never happens. When AoN came to FA to “bust TC zergs” they got ran over by the TC freight train or laughed at and ignored.

As long as JQ brings some open field fights this week, I’ll be happy to meet them and the loot that it brings. I would say the same for FA but now that BT is gone, there doesn’t seem any guild zergs large enough to go toe to toe with TC or JQ zergs, and the FA pug zergs get wiped pretty easily.

To be fair, AoN are actually quite good, as were BT before they split into small guilds (VK took their best, iirc, and then split themselves. I think those players make up SIC (?) these days – am I right Alaric?)

There are definitely FA numbers to combat TC and JQ zergs, they just don’t have coverage to do it 24/7, like TC doesn’t have coverage to combat JQ 24/7. We’ll all fight where and when we can, getting as many lootbags as we can hold (and then merching so we can pick up the rest.)

Every server has good, mediocre and bad players. There’s no exception to this rule. There are no entrance exams to get into any server. Similarly, every server has good, mediocre and bad commanders. The good ones get crazy respect and big zergs, the mediocre ones are followed by at least their guild, and a decent number of militia, and by and large the bad ones get ignored fairly quickly. :P

Currently TC is missing a couple of it’s ‘big name’ commanders (Chuu is on sabbatical, Nightlight has no internet other than his tethered iPhone), which means we don’t really have those HUGE server zergs for long periods of time. We’ve done fairly well in splitting our forces the last couple of nights, imo. It’s still a learning experience for us, but we’re trying. :P

[BT] never split into smaller guilds. [VK] was a guild that branched off from [RET], similarly to how [ACE], I believe, branched off from [GODS] (I heard they left FA, what happened there?)

And [SIC] is the guild Alaric made that branched off from [VK], IIRC.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

If truly [LOVE] will set us free, then the least we can do is repay the kindness by acting as BG’s “Jade Shield of Freedom!” for a week. In fact, if a few TC wanted to transfer over for a vaca to go after SoR, we certainly have some room

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Interesting night on JQ BL tonight.

JQ makes some good pushes, definitely seems like some good scouting work.

FA seems to not want to push JQ at all, tries to bite at TC’s heels, and gets their natural tower taken away from them.

Is that the tower that TC donated 200 badges at? Then JQ followed them in and got wiped also?

Is that also while FA was outmanned in JQ BL?

weird, I remember that to

Ah, we did lose a few badges but they were quickly regained a few minutes later. When we rolled back through and cleared the keep out. I made more money on FA last night then JQ. At least they new when to run. All FA did was drop on the floor and give me loot bags.

DIS wasnt looking too hot last night against an outmanned FA force. I guess when TC rolls around in 50 man blobs its pure skill and killing 20 players is a big deal.

Now don’t you think it is a little silly to complain about server blobs???

Ah well it’s a simple explanation, here let me break it down for you.

Server time, 7:12 P.M and around that time is when our commanders/guilds start logging off. When we only have 1 commander (a good one) left, all the militia will follow him/her (yes girls can command too).
Was lots of fun earlier fighting TSL/NOPE when we had multiple groups on map. Props to trying to split your forces instead of just zergballin us, but it got boring after a while, and yes we had fun “zerging” after our other commanders logged.
Was more fun fighting JQ (PRO? I think), they pack a punch!

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Interesting night on JQ BL tonight.

JQ makes some good pushes, definitely seems like some good scouting work.

FA seems to not want to push JQ at all, tries to bite at TC’s heels, and gets their natural tower taken away from them.

Is that the tower that TC donated 200 badges at? Then JQ followed them in and got wiped also?

Is that also while FA was outmanned in JQ BL?

weird, I remember that to

Ah, we did lose a few badges but they were quickly regained a few minutes later. When we rolled back through and cleared the keep out. I made more money on FA last night then JQ. At least they new when to run. All FA did was drop on the floor and give me loot bags.

DIS wasnt looking too hot last night against an outmanned FA force. I guess when TC rolls around in 50 man blobs its pure skill and killing 20 players is a big deal.

Now don’t you think it is a little silly to complain about server blobs???

Ah well it’s a simple explanation, here let me break it down for you.

Server time, 7:12 P.M and around that time is when our commanders/guilds start logging off. When we only have 1 commander (a good one) left, all the militia will follow him/her (yes girls can command too).
Was lots of fun earlier fighting TSL/NOPE when we had multiple groups on map. Props to trying to split your forces instead of just zergballin us, but it got boring after a while, and yes we had fun “zerging” after our other commanders logged.
Was more fun fighting JQ (PRO? I think), they pack a punch!

Thanks for the kind words. JQ has some of the finest and most veteran guilds. Even in GW1

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

FA oceanics and SEA backcapping TC is frustrating but its smart play on their end I guess. If I was in their shoes I would avoid messing with JQ SEA too much as well. This week is definately great practice for our SEA, trying to outmaneuver against JQ SEA’s brute-force while still trying to quell FA’s oceanics backcapping is quite a challenge.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

erhmahgawwd

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

erhmahgawwd

LOL, YIKES!!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I’m not sure what you all did in bed there… but apparently you got a chest for it.

Impressive.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

[BT] never split into smaller guilds. [VK] was a guild that branched off from [RET], similarly to how [ACE], I believe, branched off from [GODS] (I heard they left FA, what happened there?)

And [SIC] is the guild Alaric made that branched off from [VK], IIRC.

Finally someone gets it right and I don’t have to correct them.

To set the GODS history straight:

A million years ago a small splinter group broke off from GODS and formed BLNT, they were on TC for a hot minute, but hated it there and left for KN, they are now on SoS…seeking out smaller zergless encounters. :P

ACE broke off from GODS, not entirely happy with the leadership(which, funny enough, we were a part of). 15 or so broke off, now resting at about 70 members, we reside on FA.

Currently GODS as a name and partial guild is leaving FA due to a number of circumstances, as far as we understand it, they are going to DB. A fairly large portion of the guild is staying on FA and has either joined other guilds or in the newly created guild called SoG(Slayer of Gods)…..

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Great weekend and lots of fun in JQ BL

Another vid from the same night:

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: raoul.4218

raoul.4218

It is sooooo nice to be in a tier in which you are actually required to use your skills as opposed to simply using a blob to steam roll everything you see. First time in months back to WvW and really enjoying it. I hope we don’t get bumped back up to T1. TC and FA have been great opponents thus far, really enjoyed the fights, something you don’t get in T1 anymore. The lack of lag also makes this much more enjoyable. Sorry about the rant but T1 really sucks at this stage, the should rename it BLOBvsBLOBvs(server to be farmed). Anyway looking forward to rest of fun week until bumped back up to T1.

Freyja Ernouf
lvl 80 Ranger
JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

erhmahgawwd

Dat golem rush.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

It is sooooo nice to be in a tier in which you are actually required to use your skills as opposed to simply using a blob to steam roll everything you see. First time in months back to WvW and really enjoying it. I hope we don’t get bumped back up to T1. TC and FA have been great opponents thus far, really enjoyed the fights, something you don’t get in T1 anymore. The lack of lag also makes this much more enjoyable. Sorry about the rant but T1 really sucks at this stage, the should rename it BLOBvsBLOBvs(server to be farmed). Anyway looking forward to rest of fun week until bumped back up to T1.

I was super excited about this week the moment I logged in on reset night! The action has been intense and I really enjoy fighting TC when there is a tough server to keep them occupied

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

I agree with most of what you say this tier is great but the lag is still here by all means. If its worse than this then ew I dont wanna go to T1. We can ‘feel’ each other near just by the lag that begins. Not to mention when the big fights start its hard to get any skills off at times.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

OMG this is SOOO cute!!! <3

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

What can I say? We like to snuggle

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Shhh, its a secret! =X

Bahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

This thread is awesome.

Agreed!
Aww, are you only saying that ‘cause I’m here?
j/k

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

that place is nothing more than a brothel! such blasphemy

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Don’t judge us! We were tired! And it isn’t very comfy to sleep with our armor on….
You’re just jealous you didn’t know about our adventures to TC today! Too busy fighting on the battlefield I’m sure! :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

You still haven’t explained what you all did there to get that chest to pop up.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Don’t judge us! We were tired! And it isn’t very comfy to sleep with our armor on….
You’re just jealous you didn’t know about our adventures to TC today! Too busy fighting on the battlefield I’m sure! :P

I have ventured to the far regions of Tarnished Coast. It’s tarnished for a reason!

And in other news, yes I was fighting on the battlefield. I believe I have angered the tarnished coast with my trebuchet. what started as me destroying theirs quickly erupted into a clash of zergs as they came to take mine

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

LOL i just noticed the little asuran head popping up behind the bed. watching O_O

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

LOL i just noticed the little asuran head popping up behind the bed. watching O_O

:D

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahaa! Was a fun afternoon…. to say the least. Rofl. TC people are a fun bunch. I found some more silly ones in a bar today… lol
And no, I doubt TC would have enjoyed your treb… Although maybe they did? Maybe TC was coming to have a party near your treb as appreciation! And then your side got confused and thought they wanted war!? Poor poor misunderstood battles…. cries

And Volkon, I don’t know whaaaaaaaaaaat you are suggesting!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Speaking as The holder of the Missionary Position, of which I have held for some time as I enjoy this Missionary Position, the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints greatly encourages the in depth study of cross species snuggling habits as evidenced by that being my head peeking up watching them.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Speaking as The holder of the Missionary Position, of which I have held for some time as I enjoy this Missionary Position, the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints greatly encourages the in depth study of cross species snuggling habits as evidenced by that being my head peeking up watching them.

GO TO BREAD SHINI!

also we had another word for where you were sleeping on that bed if you don’t recall our ts convo. …….

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update with my new celestial color scheme and ascended gear(yes finally)

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

GO TO BREAD SHINI!

also we had another word for where you were sleeping on that bed if you don’t recall our ts convo. …….

The holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints says a lot of things he does not remember nor often condone. As Jedsus once said in the book of Tali the Disagreeable to MadHatter The Friendly, “Thou which holds wasted friends to their word, is going to get flipped the bird.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neophyte.4985

Neophyte.4985

Oh God JQ, your SEA time... it hurts... poor FA.

The Shining Force [TSF] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Oh God JQ, your SEA time… it hurts… poor FA.

Hey your own TC-ers could use some lube too..

It hertz.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Just wanted to make a quick post saying very bad timing last night when you tried to golem rush our EB keep Watergate JQ. FA’s emergency response commander was going to bed in a couple of mins, but I got the call before I went to bed ;P Also enjoying the competition with TC and JQ. JQ you aren’t as scary as we feared! Might be because you TC are bashing heads more though….

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Hey guys, since less than 50% of the posts are about your matchup and not from people in the match; can all of NA come here and talk random kittens?

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

We aren’t giving our Garrison to you JQ!

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Oh yes, I thought it was you I fought on the NE road trying to kill my yak. I was the asuran mesmer. Good duel.

/bow

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vagabond.9037

Vagabond.9037

It always helps the balance of a match when you have the same guild on 2 servers….can you say collusion?…..conflict of interest?? No wonder FA is getting it’s butt kicked.

We are taking a serious view on this and we already did the necessary action. We apologise for any misunderstandings caused by this. Thank you for posting this image to inform us about this.

Well ATM it seems you have your guild on all 3 servers now. I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish by doing this, but it sure diminishes my opinion of your guild. The latest screen shot was taken just a few minutes ago. The earlier (lower) one was from yesterday. Which server is your “primary” guild on anyway?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

NOOOO JQ, nooo. BAD JQ, TC’s Garri is far more comfortable then ours They have cookies.

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Sorry Sista, we HAD cookies. Seems like FA snuck in when we weren’t looking and made off with em.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)