7/19 SBI-Kaineng-DH Part II

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

All I can say is that I hope Reikou continues his live stream when you guys face against the legit roaming servers (NSP, HoD, DR…). He’s going to be hard pressed to find upscales and staff eles to kill without running into [Splt], [XOXO], [,tM], [SPCA], [KoM], [PAXA], or any of the numerous roamers that inhabit the lower tiers interfering with that live stream of ~win.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Woot HoD got a shout out!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I fail to see the difference. In spvp you have a normalized version of gear so that everyone is on equal footing. And there are no consumables. This would take away any excuses. You can get 5v1’d in spvp and you can get 5+v1’d in WvW. Thus bring us back to player ability vs player ability as per the “I’m better than you” origination of this banter.

Care to enlighten me on what the difference would be?

Certain abilities perform differently in sPvP than they do in WvW, additionally certain gear setups aren’t available in sPvP. For instance, my guardian gear setup isn’t available in sPvP so when I’m in there I have to play differently with regards to timing. I essentially lose at least some measure of experience since the vast majority of my gaming time is played with different parameters.

This is spot on….This was a WvW dispute and not a sPvP dispute. That’s like saying someone can’t grill a steak as good as you and then doing the competition in a cast iron skillet on the stove top, which are two completely different techniques. A WvW dispute should be settled in WvW.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I would have given VLK a shoutout too but then I’d be inadvertently complimenting Bllades too which is just unacceptable

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I would have given VLK a shoutout too but then I’d be inadvertently complimenting Bllades too which is just unacceptable

+1…can’t and won’t happen.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Torrid and Reiko. Duel once in spvp and once in WVW behind a windmill. Problem solved for both of you.

That’s a great idea. I think we should also compete for best time in CoF and FotM runs.

While this has been an interesting conversation, it’s unfortunately immaterial. As I said before, I’m about to leave to catch my flight and won’t be back until next week’s matchup. I do encourage all you kind SBI folks to give Commander Reikou the respect he deserves when you see him online, though. Good luck, DH!

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Thanks to the new achievement points…..sigh

And it seems we’ve probably given up for now, till reset anyways, looking at the live wvw map.

Nah, that’s just due to a coverage difference between us and the other two servers. It has been happening pretty much every day. You can also look at Kaineng’s previous matches and see their point spikes at ~6am in those too.

Maybe for PD, but I know that part of our guild has been MIA for the week.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Togo I have been attempting to hunt you the little time I’m on… Please remove your black self from that zerg.

<3 VLK member

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iamstargazer.9613

iamstargazer.9613

Thanks for the fights tonight KN!

DH Commander [SE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Yes great open field fights tonight. Honorable mention to [CNB] I know our teamspeak lights up when we see you guys as we like to have some good competition hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reikou.7068

Reikou.7068

Lol “dispute.”

There is no dispute about anything. DH players being sub-par is a given, and I for one don’t really care to waste time trying to re-prove facts when I have other things to do with my time.

Reikou/Reira/Iroha/Sengiku/Rinoka/Kuruse/Sakuho/Kinae/Yuzusa/Kikurin/Otoha/Hasue/Mioko
https://www.youtube.com/AilesDeLumiere
http://www.twitch.tv/ailesdelumiere

(edited by Reikou.7068)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Yes great open field fights tonight. Honorable mention to [CNB] I know our teamspeak lights up when we see you guys as we like to have some good competition hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

Always fun running into [SE] Our raids consist of seeking good fights all the time This has been a nice matchup so far. Personally I don’t get the stale feeling which is nice!

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Jesus. Whoever that warrior is, you run like a MF. So. FAST. Respect to your sprints. Mad respect.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: TranscendentAxel.5179

TranscendentAxel.5179

So many runners man. Anyways, it’s been great having you guys. I don’t know what was going on in our Boarderland with the runners and all that. That 5v1 with [Abys], man. Lolz, why did you guys run away when you can just go at it. Let’s see if we can see each-other with the random match-up.

Commander Imperial Kyubey | TranscendentAxel
Proud member of [CNB] Guardian | Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Fought a necro outside DH BL Workshop (by Bay) camp tonight, and I wanted to say thanks!!! I don’t remember the guild, I am so tired! That was my first 1v1, and I recently put a new build and armor on my thief.

Sorry I had to come into the camp and kill you after you killed me, but we need that camp. >.<

Thanks again, that was fun and nerve wracking at the same time, came down to throwing rocks lol.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iamstargazer.9613

iamstargazer.9613

Reikou, send me a whisper some time ill kick your kitten in SPvP and then we can roll over to WvW and ill do it again…

DH Commander [SE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Little tip. If you are running and see two enemies that are running within 600 range of you, but dont attack YOU…. infact they completely leave you alone.

Dont attack them… poor poor necro from DH hehe We let him go once he ran away with his Charr tail between is legs.

Two rangers in SBI trying to take the sentry while we hit the NW tower. That was becoming a fun fight a good 2v2 over the sentry circle. To bad the zerg came in and squashed us…

Overall… I have to say this has been extremely fun. Big ups to both SBI and DH. For the most part very fun guys to fight against and havent seen any evidence of abusing or using hack/exploits from either of you guys unlike a certain group that shops at an online market dealer website

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

These past two weeks have been pretty good. In my opinion the most balanced matchup SBI has been in since Tier 1. If Kain had a little bigger US prime time presence and a little less overnight it would be one of those anyone can win any week sort of matchups.

Have been good fights, little crying and almost no zooming/flying complaints. Wont be upset if we get you guys three weeks in a row, but sure we’re due for a top 6 tor 7 face stomping soon.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Did that Rieku baddie ever come out to wvw to duel or did he stand firmly behind his “no wvw is scary duel me in spvp” bs?

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Match-ups

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

i have been hiding SMC for more than 1 hour omg it was really boring.

Chandiell-Chronomancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Good times just now at NE tower in SBI BL…You guys just kept coming.

Was there for that one. I was one of the two who built the treb in the camp and the AC off the side of the wall to mess with ya. Great fight, the best of my night. Well fought! Tell the thief from Zzzz that he did a good job giving my friend and I a run for our money! Bravo!

Agreed on the best fight of the night. Yes, we kept trying to get our thieves out to get your siege down. That arrow cart from the back side of the tower was definitely the beginning of the end to our siege. We were mostly able to counter all of the trebs in some fashion or another, however, that AC from the back side took out some of our pivotal siege and then the constant trebbing and that last catapult you guys made finished off our siege. We weren’t sure on time but I think that fight lasted almost 45 minutes and was just a constant war zone….Kudos to all of you that were there.

I was taking video of the fight and it was hilarious by the end of the fight that both walls and the gate were down. About the only thing left of that tower was the supply depot and a bunch of dead soldiers. I felt like we did the best we could with the man power we had and on supply management.

I wish more fights could be this much fun. Even though you guys won and we lost I would fight that losing battle every time for the amount of fun we had doing it.

When we want something, we want something! I noticed right afterwards that you had sent someone to lock the Garri WP, that would have changed the battle had it been done earlier. Next time… next time…

I’d love to see the video, even if you dub out the comms. Will you let me know in a PM if you upload it somewhere?

Good luck with the rest of the week. We’re on the edge of our seats waiting to see who’s gonna pull into second. This is a matchup I’ve enjoyed! Maybe we’ll see you again on Friday night!

Togo got the video up before leaving for the weekend.
I’m sure he would appreciate any feedback you guys might have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2F2jLJzzU

Also, thanks SBI and Kaineng for the great matchup. We still have a really high chance of getting rematched, so I’m sure we’ll see you both in the coming weeks.

I’ll probably be hanging around the SBI windmill until reset, so feel free to drop by if you want to practice fighting or talk builds or w/e.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

The past two weeks have been great.
Thanks to Darkhaven and Kaineng for having such great battles the past 2 weeks.
Almost hoping we get the same matchup this week. If not, good luck to Darkhaven and Kaineng the coming week.

~Tarnished Coast~

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Best of luck to KN and SBI but honestly hope that we don’t see each other again on reset though the fight are great id love to see some new servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Very fun match up for the second week straight. Hope to see either server again in a few weeks.