7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

And you guys from KWBH… why even play? Waiting until you outnumber people 2 to 1, before you engage is just… /sad panda face

Video or it didn’t happen. KWBH is pretty much known for fighting to the last man, rallying, and then fighting even more. Your claim sounds like bullkitten to me.
That’s like me asking why, every time Ehmry Bay sees KWBH, they suddenly feel the need to build an arrow cart.
-fim

You really want me to post video’s?

I mean, it’s not like I post video’s or anything… <check sig>. You don’t want the embarrassment. I’m sure I can find one of the many clips of this happening.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Highwind.5964

Highwind.5964

S1L 1S JUST M4D TH4T 4N OPPOS1NG GU1LD 1S G3TT1NG MOR3 4TT3NT1ON TH3N H1S M34N1NGL3SS Z3RG1NG.

VT 1S PR3TTY SOL1D FROM WH4T 1’V3 S33N.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

I know this is not a hack, but come on, maybe I expected abit more integrity from some of you?

Attachments:

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

I know this is not a hack, but come on, maybe I expected abit more integrity from some of you?

I think you need to up your Legendary Defenders daily ration or maybe… a raise?

Amins – Guardian

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Do Crystal Desert players ever sleep?

They sleep when you are awake.

That’s what I say when I die in WvW, YOUCH!

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Haha, maybe the defenders could use a raise. x)

Speaking of hacks, I believe it was a CD guy we caught last night teleport hacking into our Bay?

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

My suspicions have been affirmed. CD does not sleep, EVER. They are starting to overtake EB. This is a fact, the numbers do not lie. Me thinks CD needs to get a life and stop banging on their keyboards. :P How the heck do you make those little smiley things?

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

My suspicions have been affirmed. CD does not sleep, EVER.

Well, that’s just silly. Of course we sleep! We just happen to dream of your dead bodies and loot bags when we do.

Now that I think about it, perhaps I am sleep-gaming. O_o

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

My suspicions have been affirmed. CD does not sleep, EVER. They are starting to overtake EB. This is a fact, the numbers do not lie. Me thinks CD needs to get a life and stop banging on their keyboards. :P How the heck do you make those little smiley things?

15 minute power naps every 6 hours while sitting in camps to scare the solo roamers away.

Sleep is for the weak.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

15 minute power naps every 6 hours while sitting in camps to scare the solo roamers away.

Sleep is for the weak.

So, no one works, ya saying?

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganellon.7032

Ganellon.7032

I mean, it’s not like I post video’s or anything… <check sig>. You don’t want the embarrassment. I’m sure I can find one of the many clips of this happening.

So I came on, asked you to produce a video, and instead you make another forum post. You, sir, are a LIAR <glove slap>. You have offended my guild, my honor, my country, and a few of my cats. Video, or kitten off.
-fim

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeptuneAvenger.6791

NeptuneAvenger.6791

I think your arrow cart users are great at angling the cameras to shoot inside of lords rooms EB. puppy

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Here is the Proof of the Failed attempts of any kind of ~honorable~ endeavours

So this guy I sub to on youtube posted videos there with a link here, and its pretty lulz. I love the drama, keep it up. KMBH is not good.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

So I came on, asked you to produce a video, and instead you make another forum post. You, sir, are a LIAR <glove slap>. You have offended my guild, my honor, my country, and a few of my cats. Video, or kitten off.
-fim

Good Sir,

Your cats are scruffy, your Country questionable, your honor needs improvement and your guild…. they smell of yaks urine.

Hahaha, I love it. That’s awesome man, your commentary had me laughing pretty good “..No no no.. Something’s not right.” LOL

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

-fim

Good Sir,

Your cats are scruffy, your Country questionable, your honor needs improvement and your guild…. they smell of yaks urine.

I was there for the first one you ran headfirst into our karma train which is funny. I was the thief that spiked you lvl 68 ftw! It seems like you’re mad about getting spiked one too many times :S

if you want smaller fights there’s always tpvp

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

-fim

Good Sir,

I was there for the first one you ran headfirst into our karma train which is funny. I was the thief that spiked you lvl 68 ftw! It seems like you’re mad about getting spiked one too many times :S

if you want smaller fights there’s always tpvp

What? I think you’re confusing me w/ someone else. I only have a Ranger & Guard, both 80.

But I appreciate the reply! Ty!

Amins – Guardian

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

SniffyCube.6107

yeah I think I did clicked the wrong quote button

forum fail lol I am the worst forum warrior in the land

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

So this guy I sub to on youtube posted videos there with a link here, and its pretty lulz. I love the drama, keep it up. KMBH is not good.

If ur JQ go to the right thread better watch DB they’ve been buying guilds and if ur in this match pls show server tag so CD can shower u with some attention… stop sniggling behind like a silly goat over some pvp win.

P.S Ebay there’s a guildless speed hacker in your rank, we’ve reported him at guild level but in case he survived anet ban hammer.. I suggest u guys clean up not very good for rep.

Attachments:

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

If ur JQ go to the right thread better watch DB they’ve been buying guilds and if ur in this match pls show server tag so CD can shower u with some attention… stop sniggling behind like a silly goat over some pvp win.

P.S Ebay there’s a guildless speed hacker in your rank, we’ve reported him at guild level but in case he survived anet ban hammer.. I suggest u guys clean up not very good for rep.

Amins [GF] – Good Fights

Good Luck!

Amins – Guardian

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

Wow, an impressive and truly fun fight at EB BL Bay just now!

CD, how many people did you pack onto that ledge? XD I thought I was fighting TC for a moment there.

Borlis Pass

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

What gives? I’m at work and need more chest thumping and PvF!

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

CD is terrible, all their roamers run unless it’s at least 4v1 and their zergs do nothing but turtle in towers. They would be last place if it wasn’t for their night capping bads.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Oh, chest thumping! I got this.

I totally 1v5’ed an upleveled group last night, then I laughed over every single one of their corpses. Later I got steamrolled by a zergball. I called my mom and cried about it, but she didn’t understand when I kept saying that open field ACs are weak.

My mom is such a noob. No, wait. I mean UrMom.4205 is such a noob!

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

(edited by Nikked.7365)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

CD is terrible, all their roamers run unless it’s at least 4v1 and their zergs do nothing but turtle in towers. They would be last place if it wasn’t for their night capping bads.

what server are you on?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

How dare you…we do not night cap , i won’t just watch you accusing us of night capping , videos or it didn’t happen, HOW DARE YOU

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jess.6710

Jess.6710

How boring is this thread? CD is chest thumping at each other now.

[NUDE] Jesuki – Far Shiverpeaks

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

what server are you on?

I think he’s on Maguuma.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

hahahahaha oh you <3 CD!

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

what server are you on?

I think he’s on Maguuma.

lol, #magswag?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Would have to be; the people actually in this matchup weren’t around to see it. :o

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

I personally miss the CD zerg attempting to take our DG tower every 5mins…comon guys KG isn’t thatt different

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Amins.3710

I have to give it to you guys over there on CD… when it comes to brainless zerging, you guys really know your stuff.

Keep up the good work!

Amins – Guardian

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Hehehe, Wait till CD and SBI see what we have in store for them tonight It’s a Tuesday night special and you guys are going to love it. Muhahahaha! Enjoy!

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Ben K.6238

I personally miss the CD zerg attempting to take our DG tower every 5mins…comon guys KG isn’t thatt different

Overnight that’s exactly what they were doing to KG. Wasn’t a massive group of CD – only around 30 – but against a dead server that gets the job done. We just ended up flipping it back every time they went to punch more holes in Overlook keep.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Great fun in eb tonight…thoroughly enjoyed leading the three time sb zerg wipe and 1 time cd while trapped in the dredge tunnel between you two. Took a sandwich between the two of you to stop us. Great job ebay.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuna.3512

Yuna.3512

omnom nom nom yummy!

Attachments:

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

i’d say this is a good matchup but i havent seen anything resembling skill from CD or SBI all week

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

SniffyCube.6107

i’d say this is a good matchup but i havent seen anything resembling skill from CD or SBI all week

I mean there was that time today where our zerg wiped an ebay zerg while being totally naked but I guess that’s just us being terrible… how dare you wipe zerg with no armor! (insert remark on how you beat us our server and captured SMC with 5 guys and an ac)

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Ben K.6238

If you’re looking for skill from SBI, they all went to SoR, JQ or DB. Just casuals left now. We do what we can, but most of us seem to have higher priorities than trying to impress randoms from opposing servers.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

I mean there was that time today where our zerg wiped an ebay zerg while being totally naked but I guess that’s just us being terrible… how dare you wipe zerg with no armor! (insert remark on how you beat us our server and captured SMC with 5 guys and an ac)

wow i saw the phrase “our zerg” and ignored your horrible post

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Ya, I mean its not like FTF just wiped your whole guild like what, 8 times? No big deal, I hope you guys had a great reset! I know I did! Couldn’t stop filling my bags with your guilds bodies!

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

If you’re looking for skill from SBI, they all went to SoR, JQ or DB. Just casuals left now. We do what we can, but most of us seem to have higher priorities than trying to impress randoms from opposing servers.

Don’t throw all of SBI under the bus because of a few bads on our server. Every server has bads.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

SniffyCube.6107

Well I didn’t want to mention who exactly we wiped naked today but I guess someone’s a bit angry.

Ya, I mean its not like FTF just wiped your whole guild like what, 8 times? No big deal, I hope you guys had a great reset! I know I did! Couldn’t stop filling my bags with your guilds bodies!

I didn’t want to point out which guild we beat like that but I guess someone’s mad :p

yeah that open field siege is really epic you totally got us … I mean we can fight naked if you don’t build siege that sounds pretty fair.

was there one fight where you didn’t set an ac or two down and have more players? lol
but yeah you forget the part where we stomped your big zergball after you followed us off the cliff and at the camp … I mean before the large sbi zerg wiped us you were setting ac’s on top of sbi garrison and wouldn’t come down for another go

pretty funny stuff

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

To the CD who just went for QL, did you enjoy wiping to 2 zerker eles and a person sitting on an AC? Probably 15 of you and you died, horrible horrible deaths. xD

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

If your so good why don’t you ever GvG? oh, thats because you can’t use AC’s in a gvg. If your going to talk smack, at least dont do it after you finally do a fair no siege fight and lose to an unarmored zerg. Thanks for the bags though xD i’m going to really be able to vote for ellen now!

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

Hehehe, Wait till CD and SBI see what we have in store for them tonight It’s a Tuesday night special and you guys are going to love it. Muhahahaha! Enjoy!

So how’d that plan go

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

SniffyCube.6107

If your so good why don’t you ever GvG? oh, thats because you can’t use AC’s in a gvg. If your going to talk smack, at least dont do it after you finally do a fair no siege fight and lose to an unarmored zerg. Thanks for the bags though xD i’m going to really be able to vote for ellen now!

#ellen2016

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

What’s with all the kitten talk from Ehmry Bay all of a sudden? Wonder what got their jimmies all rustled.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Ben K.6238

Couldn’t possibly imagine.

7/26 - SBI / CD / EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lolfael.7512

Lolfael.7512

KWBH, if you wouldn’t mind, could you please teach your thieves that there is more to thief besides heartseeker? because watching them just spam 2 is a tad bit embarrassing. ! And if you could cut down on the tower hugging a bit that would be great thanks!

helo i am spokesman 4 CHAR presidente dinklemus littlelog!!!