7/26 SF/GoM/ET

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

especially when they took players new to the guild from SF to it that I recognized from the screenies as being bad at pvp in general.

Fightnight is Thursday GoM windmill, the people you call bad in Vs showed up to a fight at least. Will you back all this talk up? come on by I would love to see your skills in action.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

especially when they took players new to the guild from SF to it that I recognized from the screenies as being bad at pvp in general.

Fightnight is Thursday GoM windmill, the people you call bad in Vs showed up to a fight at least. Will you back all this talk up? come on by I would love to see your skills in action.

I don’t need to. Unlike VS I know I am better than you. I know, I know.. You’ll ask why and how because I’ve never “dueled” any of you. Doesn’t matter. I’ve seen you run from many a fight, even 2 vs 1 and yes some from me. If I was small ego as you desperately trying to find some pvp prestige in wvw(lol)I might take you up on that offer, but I’m not. WvW is simple and uncomplicated. If I want to tpvp, there is tpvp for it.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrealTravis.9016

UnrealTravis.9016

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Xom.9264

I don’t need to. Unlike VS I know I am better than you. I know, I know.. You’ll ask why and how because I’ve never “dueled” any of you. Doesn’t matter. I’ve seen you run from many a fight, even 2 vs 1 and yes some from me. If I was small ego as you desperately trying to find some pvp prestige in wvw(lol)I might take you up on that offer, but I’m not. WvW is simple and uncomplicated. If I want to tpvp, there is tpvp for it.

I knew there was zero chance of you showing up just wanted to see what you would type, carry on.

For everyone else, its actually a great place to learn and improve I got crushed by some people the first time I showed up. After, build, gear and skill use improvements I was able to hold my own.

(edited by Xom.9264)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

Looking forward to fight night this week, had a lot of fun trying out a new build agaisnt [RISE] and a few others who were at windmill tonight. Nice fights guys. Hope to see you all thursday!

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

And I thought WvW was GoMs skill group?

What? No.

*I liked Zombieland. They did good work on the server. People who complained about the work they did to get people out of Queensdale and Lion’s Arch to karma trains while our matches were easy don’t get it and are the people who don’t go to meetings, don’t try to involve themselves, and apparently only sit on the sidelines to complain. We’ll be weaker without ’em but life goes on. *

Also you say people sit on sidelines and complain, those people who complain are paying for upgrades, encouraging people in map chat, letting new commanders know in pm what they might have done differently especially the use of a ballista in a funnel situation, sending new players siege, scouting paper towers for a zerg to take easily for the PPT and a variety of other tasks.

We all do WvW, yes. There’s not many people comin up with fresh ideas on how to move the server forward though. Just lots of people are there to say they don’t like this or that.

People are always putting new ideas together or out there to be heard but not many listen. Hell, the amount of times I’ve seen spartan wipe for trying new things has been borderline hilarious, not at his fault tho, he pulls a tricky and half the zerg don’t listen but people are still trying new things all the time. I don’t tag anymore due to paying for upgrades, scouting, roaming n such but everyday I’m still trying new siege placement idea’s and I’m sure others are too.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

New video up, but with old clips from AR/DR/IoJ fights since I’ve been mostly farming instead of playing WvW this week. Just need about 150 gold and some dungeon tokens to finally finish making Quip, then I can get back to business.

http://youtu.be/xbMS57i7fNw

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

New video up, but with old clips from AR/DR/IoJ fights since I’ve been mostly farming instead of playing WvW this week. Just need about 150 gold and some dungeon tokens to finally finish making Quip, then I can get back to business.

1:40 STEALTH

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Can’t free up Mug without using what I stole.
At least I make it fair for them by not attacking from stealth.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Xom.9264

ET You better control them gutter street thug punks before we go all crazy mad on them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juSKjz8aOgo

This is what Xom posts a screenshot about lol. We’re sitting there, as you see no spectators as the mighty BS killed them all, we’re sitting by the windmill ready for round three, and here comes the best guild in the world getting in a cheap one. Nice 2 rounds of GvG, you guys are pretty kitten boring. Nuff said.

10 v 10 zero issue, this time Vs shows up with 20 +5-8 spectators and its chaos.

There was a Vs fellow in the middle of us trolling keeping us in combat, can even see it in you own video. We were sick of you killing people offering stack removal that you requested, we were sick of your guilds spectators hitting us keeping us in combat preventing regen. So yes we wiped your annoying kitten, we are not saints was it your whole plan to troll at that GvG match until we did something you could cry about on the forums and paint us as the bad guys? Sure seems like it from my point of view.

What a total twist you are, I have no idea why people follow guild leaders like you its pathetic.

@the rest of Vs dump the dipkitten leader you will have more fun in game and grow as guild and as players, friendly rivals works wonders for improving as ideas are traded and practice GvGs are done, you will get no place with this troll leader.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

-.-

The stupidity I felt like I had to endure on my way to the end of this thread seemed almost overwhelming.

I’ve been on SF for months now. Glicko ghetto, tier climb, implosion, tier drop, etc. Fought [BS] many times in previous match ups and always had huge respect. Well ran, individual player skill seemed high, group synergy was great. No respect was earned tonight however.

Since VS transferred to SF I’ve ran with them lots. They do their thing, they do it well, and have lots of respect for them. They’ve illuminated a very fundamental and necessary part of WvW to a lot of our server and regardless what happens from here they’ve had a truly beneficial and positive impact on our server.

I was at the GVG spectating. If I were to pick one word to describe it it’d be: chaos. Sharpening my pointy finger and flailing it in people’s faces won’t achieve anything. One thing that can be said is there was enough responsibility for kittenty behavior to be shared. Now the common excuse for this would be miscommunication or lack of communication. This makes complete sense, however considering the screenshot shared by Pancakez only, it places the poor lighting on [BS] the most.

VS made a deliberate choice to make sure none of their players were using stacks due to their understanding of GVG. They are VERY new to GVG with a lot of new players just learning things. They had an understanding and respect of the rules as they knew them coming into what was understood to be a 20v20 GvG. Upon arrival though, confusion. Confusion that seemed deliberately encouraged by [BS] and the effort to reach a mutual understanding from [BS] seemed to be MINIMAL AT BEST as demonstrated again by Pancakez submitted screenshot. First round goes down, stacks and all included, and [BS] wins.

Then came the stack clearing event. Yes, some of [BS] put themselves forward to have stacks cleared. Kudos. Others hugged the backline with full stacks and utterly refused to have them cleared. Should you completely kill a player when only removing stacks? No. Should you purposely distance yourself and hide during this with your 25 stacks? No. Chaos ensued. Eventually a ragtag compromise was reached and round 2 started with outside interference and confusion on both sides. [BS] again won. Not taking that away from them.

After second round [BS] indiscriminately wiped every one of the spectators, balled up, and continued to wipe anyone that came near. I had put myself on the windmill, representing [Shin] with a kite out, and had 2-4 [BS] members go out of their way, out of their ball, up the ramp, to kill me. After doing so it seemed they just killed anyone that came close, period. Not entertaining even the notion of any continuation, not respecting their opponent or those that simply came to watch. After failed attempts and “we don’t give a kitten” responses, VS decided to do something better with their time. I can’t blame them.

This whole thing to me, honestly, seems little more than an exercise in futility, disrespect, and antagonization. [VS] is a developing guild, taking in many new members, getting them used to the style of play, etc. [BS] has been established and doing this thing for a while now, as stated by members in this very thread. I would hold them, considering such, to a higher level of expectation than I would [VS]. In that sense, I sadly have lost a good measure of respect for [BS]. I’m not going to call u unskilled or any bullkitten like that. It’s just the manner you conducted yourselves was deplorable.

And just to preemptively address this kitten, do I expect you ([BS]) to give a kitten about any of this? No. I don’t expect this lengthy post to have any effect. I just wanted to offer an as objective opinion as I could for those who weren’t there, who only know of this through this bullkitten forum war, etc.

In the end, respect to both guilds. You are very different from one another yet both skilled, and I hope your encounters have led to some mutual evolution. As for this kitten measurement contest…. I’m not insecure enough to participate. Carry on.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

In the end they have consistently beaten you in roaming. They should have left it at that and just enjoyed your whine about numbers. What you believe in guild roaming differs from mine, but of course it would because you’ve been beaten over and over in that area. One win does not dictate superiority. Especially after you guys threw a fit after that win.

And on BS I can attest to all of you being cowards. I’ve been in smaller zergs where you have been chased back into your spawn.

Where is this even coming from? What are you basing this on? Care to show any vids of us being beaten over and over?

One of the first things that I put on this thread that got pancakes so riled up was when we encountered a group of around 12 VS when we were roaming with about 8-9 people, and ended up completely face rolling them. None of us even went down. This wasn’t even the first time, I just found it so funny this time that I had to post something, how with less numbers, and most of us in zerker gear, we could face roll a “Tier 1 Zerg buster guild” who we expected to be super tight, coordinated and hard as hell to penetrate.

This is after we’d had already had 2 10v10 GvG matches with VS which were such face roll wipes I was thinking there was some kind of lag problem that was affecting VS’ gameplay. That was the only reason I could come up with as to why we won so easily. We weren’t even in TS for those fights, we were typing in guild chat whilst fighting.

Then quantum puts up a video of a few of us + some pugs fighting an SF spawn camp primarily lead by VS. We could have just sat in the invulnerable spot and waited for some nubs to get too close to the legendary defenders, but we didn’t, we fought you guys anyway. Even though there was almost no chance of finishing any of you because of how clustered up you were.

How does any of this constitute cowardice? Or repeatedly losing in a roaming situation? Or being beaten over and over?

When I’m done compressing this kittenedly large video of the fights last night (91gb… for 30 mins footage… wtf…) hopefully you guys can look over your own gameplay and work out where you’re going wrong. Because if you look at it on paper we should not have won this fights, but we did, with ease.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Dear GoM commander(s) attempting to lay siege to ET Ogrewatch last night EST Prime. I think you must have learned siege 101 from the SF commanders. All I saw was fail siege all over the field getting destroyed over and over again. If at first you fail, try the same thing again, I guess. What a wasted use of an army like that. I don’t think you could properly lay siege to a McDonalds drive thru to bust through those Golden Arches for a Big Mac.

I will happily come over to SF or GoM to provide commander training 101 for 120G to cover my transfer fee over and back. Hit me up.

-One Angry Motha your favorite Rally Bait [RALY]

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Dear GoM commander(s) attempting to lay siege to ET Ogrewatch last night EST Prime. I think you must have learned siege 101 from the SF commanders. All I saw was fail siege all over the field getting destroyed over and over again. If at first you fail, try the same thing again, I guess. What a wasted use of an army like that. I don’t think you could properly lay siege to a McDonalds drive thru to bust through those Golden Arches for a Big Mac.

I will happily come over to SF or GoM to provide commander training 101 for 120G to cover my transfer fee over and back. Hit me up.

Commander tactics 101 from last place in the match up… NOW this match up thread has it all ^.^

….. And Elementalist.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Geoski.1407

Geoski.1407

ET You better control them gutter street thug punks before we go all crazy mad on them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juSKjz8aOgo

This is a perfect example actually, Watch closely as in the beginning of the vid(on the left side of the screen), someone from [VS] continues to troll our group keeping us in combat.

You will see us jump him after about 15 seconds.

Sorry [VS] but when you can’t keep guildies under control then you will kitten people off, hence why we wiped you.

Lil Homie, Asura Guardian
Check [Mate] | Darkhaven
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself”

(edited by Geoski.1407)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

I’ve read some horrible matchup threads that made me want to gouge my eyes out.

This one puts all of those to complete shame.

Worst. Thread. Ever.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

VS, you guys are pretty sad when you lose you resort to trash talking, get kitten about it and spam ETs community website.

VS, your guild has made me lose my respect for sorrows furnace, I respected SF as they respected us, but today I have lost my respect to SF.

SF, I hope for your own sake that you put VS on a tighter leash, or they will start trash talking your own server and spam your website.
Edit: Spammer is now IP banned.

heres a pwetty picture of VS buthurt.

Attachments:

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

(edited by roostapro.9827)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I’ve read some horrible matchup threads that made me want to gouge my eyes out.

This one puts all of those to complete shame.

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Amen brother. Amen.

There are some serious lover’s quarrels going on in this thread and I couldn’t care any less about any of them, or the people posting them. By the looks of where the majority of the posts are coming from, I’d hazard to guess that most of us probably feel the same way.

The best advice I can give to the forum warriors is to have a drink.

[img]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/d/d6/Stfu2.jpg[/img]

A nice BIG cup of it.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I can’t get the picture to work. And you know what? I don’t even care. This thread…lol

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

Commander tactics 101 from last place in the match up… NOW this match up thread has it all ^.^

See now, just because someone is currently commanding in T8 doesn’t mean they haven’t commanded in various tiers, T1, T2, T3. And ET has a chance to move up to Rank 23 this week. This is just the beginning of our ascent to T1 powa! If you need to attend One Angry’s Commander School hit me up. I will also open up enrollment to Commander Tactics 201 upon successful completion of 101.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

See now, just because someone is currently commanding in T8 doesn’t mean they haven’t commanded in various tiers, T1, T2, T3. And ET has a chance to move up to Rank 23 this week. This is just the beginning of our ascent to T1 powa! If you need to attend One Angry’s Commander School hit me up. I will also open up enrollment to Commander Tactics 201 upon successful completion of 101.

-One Angry Motha your favorite Rally Bait [RALY] Can be put into your signature on the forums… No need to type it every time lol
But your playful trolling as given me a giggle compared to this VS BS stuff, as far as I’m concerned when I look at those tags I think VS commodore and Bullkitten.

….. And Elementalist.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I caught that too. BTW, I miss roaming with ya. I’ve had to cause havoc without you (or with other pugs).

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

#VoteCrow

Crow #1

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

#VoteCrow

Crow #1

Not this again…xD

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

-One Angry Motha your favorite Rally Bait [RALY] Can be put into your signature on the forums… No need to type it every time lol
But your playful trolling as given me a giggle compared to this VS BS stuff, as far as I’m concerned when I look at those tags I think VS commodore and Bullkitten.

Yah, One Angry Motha is actually tied to a second account. Runamok is tied to my main account One Angry Brotha. So I just removed my signature. I know its stupid but I get confused by my alternate personalities.

The VS stuff is so boring. I even tried to spice it up a little bit. It needs more entertainment value given the amount of press its been getting. I am going to start a new guild tonight and start flying the flag: Very Specials [VS] or maybe I will try Virginal Secretions [VS]. I am not certain if the second one will make it past the filters and I will have a hard time recruiting to make it a mega guild. So prolly the first one…

Ohhh and I am actually half serious about the Commander Tactics 101, I keep laughing a lot on TS about it. But what was more funny was that I got killed by Longhorn Rams 2x during that Ogrewatch siege. 40+ GoM and I got owned by freaking LongHorn Rams….I had strange lag all night…

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

VS and BS just need to kiss and make up.

I step out of starting drama on this thread and am replaced the quickly? :<

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

My favorite part about all this thread isn’t the VS/BS arguments, I actually enjoy reading all the responses, none of it bothers any of my members, and i’m 99% positive nothing we say bothers BS members and in the end we’ll both continue WvWing however we please

The best part is how everyone cries “Oh this thread has drama wah!” What do you kids do, come here to flirt with each other and try to make an e-friend through the forums? Do you know how much more boring this thread would be right now if we never started. Who goes to a movie to watch people sit there and say “I love you!” the whole time. If you do, i’d hate to see what kind of life you live. Stop whining about the drama, it’s the internet, this is a PvP thread. There will be drama, right or wrong it will be there.

It’s not even real drama, I don’t see why some people act like it hurts them to read it rofl. It’s the internet, who cares. If there is E-drama, well too kitten bad. It’s funny to read and that’s all.

Now, everyone please keep bickering and making funny replies so I have something entertaining to read when I wake up.

Edit:

Lastly one thing, none of my guildies that I know of wented on ET forums. Even at times like this, none of us care enough to do that but if I find out it’s one of my newer members trolling on the ET forums i’ll remove them from the guild. I do not condone my guild to stoop low enough to do that, and I really like a lot of guilds on ET.

(edited by Insane Pancakez.9182)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Geoski.1407

My favorite part about all this thread isn’t the VS/BS arguments, I actually enjoy reading all the responses, none of it bothers any of my members, and i’m 99% positive nothing we say bothers BS members and in the end we’ll both continue WvWing however we please

The best part is how everyone cries “Oh this thread has drama wah!” What do you kids do, come here to flirt with each other and try to make an e-friend through the forums? Do you know how much more boring this thread would be right now if we never started. Who goes to a movie to watch people sit there and say “I love you!” the whole time. If you do, i’d hate to see what kind of life you live. Stop whining about the drama, it’s the internet, this is a PvP thread. There will be drama, right or wrong it will be there.

It’s not even real drama, I don’t see why some people act like it hurts them to read it rofl. It’s the internet, who cares. If there is E-drama, well too kitten bad. It’s funny to read and that’s all.

Now, everyone please keep bickering and making funny replies so I have something entertaining to read when I wake up.

Edit:

Lastly one thing, none of my guildies that I know of wented on ET forums. Even at times like this, none of us care enough to do that but if I find out it’s one of my newer members trolling on the ET forums i’ll remove them from the guild. I do not condone my guild to stoop low enough to do that, and I really like a lot of guilds on ET.

Gotta agree with pancakez on this one, this week has been the most fun/memorable week in a long time, even if it was filled with drama.

Check [Mate] | Darkhaven

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

OK, enough with the civility here, you guys are arch nemesis’s. It is much more Hollywood that way… Not only do I offer Commander Tactics 101, but I moonlight and teach Forum Warrioring 101. I thought you guys were ready for 201, but this making up business is making me think I need to give you guys the remedial lessons. I will give you half off the Forum Warrioring 101 class, only 60G if you act fast!

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

(edited by Runamok.9638)

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Geoski.1407

OK, enough with the civility here, you guys are arch nemesis’s. It is much more Hollywood that way… Not only do I offer Commander Tactics 101, but I moonlight and teach Forum Warrioring 101. I thought you guys were ready for 201, but this making up business is making me think I need to give you guys the remedial lessons. I will give you half off the Forum Warrioring 101 class, only 60G if you act fast!

No thx, I hear PAXA charges less.

Check [Mate] | Darkhaven

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

No thx, I hear PAXA charges less.

Yah but PAXA is very one tricky pony. I am sure they can teach you small scale forum roaming pretty well. But what I am offering is a very diverse arsenal, the Premiere Forum Warrior’ing Toolkit for all occasions. I will cover small scale forum engagements as well as large scale forum zerging. This is why my costs are so high, you get what you pay for.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

+1

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Anet should rename Forums to Trollrums because that’s most the posts. It is entertaining for sure.

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I heard through the grapevine that there was going to be a forum war? I’ll be kitten ed if you have it without me!!! Forum Wars 2 has always been better than GW2 anyway (No AoE cap, no siege, etc)…

Mag Server Leader

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Anet should rename Forums to Trollrums because that’s most the posts. It is entertaining for sure.

This thread is not our finest hour.

Gate of Madness

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Speak for yourself Nancy….

EDIT: I guess you kinda did…mah bad.

Mag Server Leader

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

I am so confused. Matchup threads go on for at least a week. The GoM forum presence is almost as good as that siege of Ogrewatch last night.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

I knew there was zero chance of you showing up just wanted to see what you would type, carry on.

For everyone else, its actually a great place to learn and improve I got crushed by some people the first time I showed up. After, build, gear and skill use improvements I was able to hold my own.

Clearly. When I had already established VS mistake was to even take you guys serious, when you’ve been easily beaten countless of times. My ego is big enough and self sustaining enough not to be baited into a poor mans tpvp.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I am so confused. Matchup threads go on for at least a week. The GoM forum presence is almost as good as that siege of Ogrewatch last night.

Brotha, you see someone made fun of their Gifs earlier on, then trolled them into submission I guess….

In before typical GoM response of:

Something remotely funny to only GoM, with some thinly veiled passive-agressiveness, followed by a Dr. Who reference.

Punctuated with a Gif: [insert gif here]

Mag Server Leader

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

I’m seeing quite a few forum warriors who are apparently upset with the current point spread.

Attachments:

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Woot! We’ve moved on to insulting screen names now!

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

I’m seeing quite a few forum warriors who are apparently upset with the current point spread.

Do people still really worry with the PPT/Scoreboard??? I mean I am not even being sarcastic…Watching the PPT/Score is really just telling you how much coverage you have, seldom is it ever a representation of overall server skill/strategy. It was the case when SF mowed over ET/FC for 14 weeks, and is the case in all of the matchups.

You can win 14 weeks in a row, or lose 14 weeks in a row…You still get the same thing on Fridays: 2 more opponents, nothing more/nothing less. Keep watching the score you sheep, that is how ANET equates “success”. These are also the same people that thought Culling and the AoE Cap were good ideas; so tread carefully in what you consider important.

Coverage Wars 2 is 90% of WvW, and player/group/zerg/commander skill is 10%.

Mag Server Leader

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

breh.5987

Clearly. When I had already established VS mistake was to even take you guys serious, when you’ve been easily beaten countless of times. My ego is big enough and self sustaining enough not to be baited into a poor mans tpvp.

You are one conceited kitten.

Whoa. Some people were just talking about GoM presence plummeting here after you all willingly admitted I am your better.

Guys.. I didn’t mean to scare you into stop posing. I’m an equal opportunity type of guy. Join in, have fun. Try not to spam those gifs though.

This is what I find most hilarious. VS takes themselves serious and actually believes they are good. Really, wannabe upper tier style guild that would get thoroughly annihilated by any real guild in the upper tiers. I am sorry if that came off as a bit harsh but hear me out…

To be fair, I think you guys should be able to test out of my Commander Tactics 101 class. I can put you guys right into Commander Tactics 201. I know it can be a real struggle for short busers to keep up with my Commander Tactics 201 class, but I am willing to put in long hours to be work with you to be successful. This huckleberry flapjacks guy really needs my help from what I have seen on the battlefield.

Not VS. Didn’t read. I’d tell you I was disappointed in you, but that brotha motha ghetto thing you got going speaks volumes of how pointless you are.

Awwww thats not nice. My forum feelings are hurt now. I mean seriously, personal attacks on my character names. That would be like me calling your mom a piece of Newport 100, Cheetoh eatin, Jerry Springer starin’ trailer trash. Tell her that last case of the kitten she gave me just cleared up so I don’t want to go out for another “date” again for a while. Or at least until my next gubbamint check clears.

See that wouldn’t be nice either and I wouldn’t stoop so low to do such a thing. I hold myself to higher standards than most I guess.

-One Angry Brotha your favorite Rally Bait [RALY]

Didn’t read. Not going to bother with someone who needs to use a ghetto gimmick online to garner attention, but not only that fails to read any of the prior posts properly.

brothamothacooliofoshoofftheheezyfosheezy(if this helps you properly read the post aren’t I nice?)

Your user name is breh. You have no room to speak.

You must be really upset. I haven’t spoken on anyones user name. Are you that upset you’re seeing things? Go get it checked out.

Go urban dictionary the word breh and kindly stop talking.

You want me to go google another fake word? lol, still so upset you got caught spilling over here with your comic book tendencies I see.

Regardless of that. I don’t care what breh means to another. It means something different to me. I can’t hold others accountable how they perceive any given tag.

EDIT: And again I’ll state I never said anything on anyones user name. So why are you crying about mine? Haha.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Darkothe.1253

Do people still really worry with the PPT/Scoreboard??? I mean I am not even being sarcastic…Watching the PPT/Score is really just telling you how much coverage you have, seldom is it ever a representation of overall server skill/strategy. It was the case when SF mowed over ET/FC for 14 weeks, and is the case in all of the matchups.

You can win 14 weeks in a row, or lose 14 weeks in a row…You still get the same thing on Fridays: 2 more opponents, nothing more/nothing less. Keep watching the score you sheep, that is how ANET equates “success”. These are also the same people that thought Culling and the AoE Cap were good ideas; so tread carefully in what you consider important.

Ok. But if PPT isn’t important…why do you seem upset with mention of point spreads?

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: InsaneWafflez.6792

InsaneWafflez.6792

Everyone just take a moment to look at the following picture and all your worldly problems will be solved.

Attachments:

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Ok. But if PPT isn’t important…why do you seem upset with mention of point spreads?

Probably for the same reason you would get mad if I called you kittened….You see, you probably would not get mad because you are kittened, its more likely that you are upset that I would use such a moronic statement thinking it actually makes any kind of logical sense.

While I am taking a liberty here, and will let you reply…By your logic, lets say during the hours you play you get severely spawn camped; it ruins your whole week. But during the hours you are asleep your strong EU/Oceanics are mopping the floor even worse with your opponents. Come Friday, to your amazement, you “Win” on the scoreboard by 2500 points.

Is that winning? Would that make you happy? Would you feel like you accomplished anything worthwile? DID YOU GET ANYTHING MORE FROM THE WIN THAN THE OTHER 2 SERVERS GOT FROM “LOSING”?

Mag Server Leader

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

This thread fell right off the humorous to just plain sad cliff and landed face first in the kitten.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

And I thought WvW was GoMs skill group?

What? No.

*I liked Zombieland. They did good work on the server. People who complained about the work they did to get people out of Queensdale and Lion’s Arch to karma trains while our matches were easy don’t get it and are the people who don’t go to meetings, don’t try to involve themselves, and apparently only sit on the sidelines to complain. We’ll be weaker without ’em but life goes on. *

Also you say people sit on sidelines and complain, those people who complain are paying for upgrades, encouraging people in map chat, letting new commanders know in pm what they might have done differently especially the use of a ballista in a funnel situation, sending new players siege, scouting paper towers for a zerg to take easily for the PPT and a variety of other tasks.

We all do WvW, yes. There’s not many people comin up with fresh ideas on how to move the server forward though. Just lots of people are there to say they don’t like this or that.

you’re welcome

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

This thread fell right off the humorous to just plain sad cliff and landed face first in the kitten.

go back to not being noticed in the 40+ man zergs in jq plox.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/26 SF/GoM/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

It’s cause Muni hasn’t posted any gifs in a while.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM