Couldn’t watch… Dupstep… Dubstep? Whatever…-shudder-

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

I wonder what level AR will stabilize when the free-fall fluctuations are past and the player-base presumably re-motivates and re-organizes. (Again I haven’t had much chance to get on this week so I’m going by pure assumption that it hasn’t yet due to the volatile nature of free-fall and its effect on morale and all that.)

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I wonder what level AR will stabilize when the free-fall fluctuations are past and the player-base presumably re-motivates and re-organizes. (Again I haven’t had much chance to get on this week so I’m going by pure assumption that it hasn’t yet due to the volatile nature of free-fall and its effect on morale and all that.)

I’d have to go with medium-range T7. From what I’ve run into, it’s not a lack of skill with AR, it’s their coverage. Their overall numbers seem to be less than a high T7/low T6 server, but definitely more than -say- us or ET. But that’s just my opinion.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Yes, EB has HOURS long queues and a full map running in one group during the karma trains.

Wow….just wow.

As Dov said, we’ve (AR) been together with the likes of Ebay for MONTHS, who are competitive in T3, and they didn’t have numbers like GoM. Maybe they do now, but holy hoopleheads, why why WHY are you guys in T6/7/8 with your population?

To put it into perspective, one month ago, BEFORE we lost a huge portion of our WvW population, AR could AT BEST (ie. everyone getting on the same map) queue ONE map for maybe 10 minutes. Now…..hah! If we put everyone onto one map (NA prime time mind you….I’m not talking off-peak) we might be able to get 40 people on a map. 40. Total. Meanwhile GoM seems to be able to run 40+ zergs on multiple maps at the same time.

IMO we’re headed to T8, and if there was a T9, we’d likely go there. We’ve just lost too many people to be able to match 60-man zergs and unless we get EVERYONE onto a map, we typically have 10-15 (and more are leaving….it’s not over yet). GW2, to a large degree, is a numbers game, and no matter how “good” or “bad” you are, 10 vs. 60 isn’t going to go well for the 10.

Anyway, GoM, I am thoroughly convinced based on playing servers that are 2-3 tiers above you that if you picked up your game you could be competitive with them. Organize, train, work on tactics, and go beat the kitten out of some T3-4 servers. :-)

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Yes, EB has HOURS long queues and a full map running in one group during the karma trains.

Wow….just wow.

As Dov said, we’ve (AR) been together with the likes of Ebay for MONTHS, who are competitive in T3, and they didn’t have numbers like you guys. Maybe they do now, but holy hoopleheads, why why WHY are you guys in T6/7/8 with your population?

To put it into perspective, one month ago, BEFORE we lost a huge portion of our WvW population, AR could AT BEST (ie. everyone getting on the same map) queue ONE map for maybe 10 minutes. Now…..hah! If we put everyone onto one map (NA prime time mind you….I’m not talking off-peak) we might be able to get 40 people on a map. 40. Total. Meanwhile GoM seems to be able to run 40+ zergs on multiple maps at the same time.

IMO we’re headed to T8, and if there was a T9, we’d likely go there. We’ve just lost too many people to be able to match 60-man zergs and unless we get EVERYONE onto a map, we typically have 10-15 (and more are leaving….it’s not over yet). GW2, to a large degree, is a numbers game, and no matter how “good” or “bad” you are, 10 vs. 60 isn’t going to go well for the 10.

Anyway, GoM, I am thoroughly convinced based on playing servers that are 2-3 tiers above you that if you picked up your game you could be competitive with them. Organize, train, work on tactics, and go beat the kitten out of some T3-4 servers. :-)

You missed the part about most of them being PvErs and fairweathers.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Wow….just wow.

As Dov said, we’ve (AR) been together with the likes of Ebay for MONTHS, who are competitive in T3, and they didn’t have numbers like GoM. Maybe they do now, but holy hoopleheads, why why WHY are you guys in T6/7/8 with your population?

GoM’s always been a high pop server, even after most of our WvW crowd left because of the orb hacking stuff that happened in the early months. It’s just that we’re a heavily PvE-based server and easily distracted by shiny objects with particle effects. The fact that you see giant seas of GoM players running around is just a byproduct of being on a winning streak and having commanders run karma trains.

You’ll probably notice a pretty big population drop next time we take a tough loss. You’ll probably also notice a lot less forum warriors coming out of the woodworks to run their mouths.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Wow….just wow.

Well that’s a way nicer way to say it, but doesn’t make for forum fun while my utility is stuck on the side of the road(broken idler pulley) and you used hoopleheads to boot!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

It’s just that we’re a heavily PvE-based server and easily distracted by shiny objects with particle effects.

LOL!

Now the peeps in the offices near mine think I’m insane because I busted out laughing when I read that. Thanks for that….keeps them on edge. ;-)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

It’s just that we’re a heavily PvE-based server and easily distracted by shiny objects with particle effects.

LOL!

Now the peeps in the offices near mine think I’m insane because I busted out laughing when I read that. Thanks for that….keeps them on edge. ;-)

Oh and on a side note, I can tell you I have had up to 60 on a tag at some given moments. I really should command more, but I’m trying to train new comm’s and this is a really good environment to do that, because it’s hard, formation and team training when it’s easy. These are good rules of thumb. I also feel all posts from this point forward should contain hoopleheads or some version of said word.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avalanche.5321

Avalanche.5321

Hey GoM look what happens when we builds AC’s ontop of using tactics

Completely wiped, with no trace of their existance.

That’s what happens.

My fave part is all the GoM in the middle with no idea what’s going on…and wondering why they can’t build any arrow carts fast enough.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Wow….just wow.

Trust me, we are not T3-4 material, yet.

Everyone keeps asking why we are not higher ranked. The answer is complex, but here it is.

1) GoM does not have the population you think we have.

Yes we are queuing the map with the karma train, but that is because you simply cannot top that rate of XP/Karma any other way. People are flocking to it because it is so valuable, it is not our normal WvW crew. In fact, we have been recruiting PvE players and new players to join us on the karma trains, as an attempt to get PvE players involved in the WvW community. Trust me, these numbers will disappear when playing WvW is less profitable.

2) GoM has consistently been given a negative random roll.

(Note: If you don’t understand the new random match-up system, there are many good explanations of it on the forum here.) GoM has been getting a negative random roll every week. We are always fighting servers below our rating. The only serious fight we have had in weeks was that one week with DH.

When you get a large positive random roll, you have an opportunity to steal rating from a higher tier server if you can hold your own. When you get a large negative roll, you have to protect yourself from losing rating to servers weaker than you. Since GoM keeps getting negative rolls, we have not had much chance to climb ratings. Our only option to move up in ratings it to completely crush our competition into the ground, which we do not have a lot of motivation to do.

3) GoM Stacks EB

(Note: I’m probably giving away trade secrets here.) GoM is home to some really great EB focused guilds (I’m more of a BL person myself). We will often queue EB, and have less than 10 people in every other map. When GoM BL gets hit hard, we often have to call in the EB crew to help. When we rush a map, it is usually every BL guild and a large chunk of the EB crew. It might look like GoM has hundreds of people because you see 80 GoM on EB, but there are probably only 100 GoM in WvW total. If GoM divided that up and only had 25 people on each map, it would feel very different.

CONCLUSION

When GoM gets a large positive roll, half our numbers will disappear, the karma trains will end and we will get down to business. We will hold our own (especially in EB) and go up in rating. But in the end, it will be our night crew which saves the day, (Aussies and Insomniacs FTW!)

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

Wow….just wow.

Trust me, we are not T3-4 material, yet.

Everyone keeps asking why we are not higher ranked. The answer is complex, but here it is.

Yes we are queuing the map with the karma train, but that is because you simply cannot top that rate of XP/Karma any other way. People are flocking to it because it is so valuable, it is not our normal WvW crew. In fact, we have been recruiting PvE players and new players to join us on the karma trains, as an attempt to get PvE players involved in the WvW community. Trust me, these numbers will disappear when playing WvW is less profitable.

2) GoM has consistently been given a negative random roll.

(Note: If you don’t understand the new random match-up system, there are many good explanations of it on the forum here.) GoM has been getting a negative random roll every week. We are always fighting servers below our rating. The only serious fight we have had in weeks was that one week with DH.

When you get a large positive random roll, you have an opportunity to steal rating from a higher tier server if you can hold your own. When you get a large negative roll, you have to protect yourself from losing rating to servers weaker than you. Since GoM keeps getting negative rolls, we have not had much chance to climb ratings. Our only option to move up in ratings it to completely crush our competition into the ground, which we do not have a lot of motivation to do.

3) GoM Stacks EB

(Note: I’m probably giving away trade secrets here.) GoM is home to some really great EB focused guilds (I’m more of a BL person myself). We will often queue EB, and have less than 10 people in every other map. When GoM BL gets hit hard, we often have to call in the EB crew to help. When we rush a map, it is usually every BL guild and a large chunk of the EB crew. It might look like GoM has hundreds of people because you see 80 GoM on EB, but there are probably only 100 GoM in WvW total. If GoM divided that up and only had 25 people on each map, it would feel very different.

CONCLUSION

When GoM gets a large positive roll, half our numbers will disappear, the karma trains will end and we will get down to business. We will hold our own (especially in EB) and go up in rating. But in the end, it will be our night crew which saves the day, (Aussies and Insomniacs FTW!)

That really sums it up quite nicely.

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

My fave part is all the GoM in the middle with no idea what’s going on…and wondering why they can’t build any arrow carts fast enough.

GoM understands how to use arrow carts just not how to avoid them, take Klovan several time this match up.

Finally got oil pots down though.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

FC, i raise your arrow carts and give you trebs.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

No notification for “Success!” on that screen shot.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

From our perspective, until that happens, you DO have the population we think you have. Typical karma trains roll around the map flipping camps, control points, and the PvE content. With juicy, WxP/Karma laden towers/keeps just sitting undefended (and paper), YOUR karma trains just flip everything. That’s no different to us than a PPT-focused effort, again from our perspective. Not saying this is good/bad etc, it just is what it is.

On our side, if we don’t want to get rolled, we need to be more focused with the resources that we have and do a better job defending. Problem is, it seems folks have pretty much given up already and they’ve either gone back to PvE or are happy flipping our stuff back and forth so we all get the same WxP/karma that you all got taking it (and you guys seem happy to let us do it so you can come back and flip it again…..our keep on EB last night was a perfect example of that).

Anyway, keep it classy on the field and I wish you success and a good roll this Friday. :-)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

i figured id buy some skill instead but it wasnt available =/

so i got this instead

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I also like trebs.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

i figured id buy some skill instead but it wasnt available =/

so i got this instead

FC has all of it, there’s none left.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Is Nuzt still on AR? I’m pretty sure I still owe ’em a fight from back in the good old GoM/AR/BP days.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

You should trade in those trebs and give me a chaos gun. It’ll see more action than your trebs ever will. :P

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Hey GoM, what happened at the FC EB Keep there?

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Thanks for all the bags! Wiped a zerg force of GoM that was at least four times the size of our defending group. With Siege, Tactics, and Open Combat.

Proof is in the pudding, boys, FC = All the skill.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Thanks for all the bags! Wiped a zerg force of GoM that was at least four times the size of our defending group. With Siege, Tactics, and Open Combat.

Maybe I’m looking at the map wrong, but it looks like GoM just took your keep again.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Maybe I’m looking at the map wrong, but it looks like GoM just took your keep again.

Yes. After 3 rallies of Zerg on a group of less than 20 defenders, GoM was able to use their much larger server population to take the keep.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raithien.7946

Raithien.7946

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Well grats man! Its always great to strive to accomplish new things. Killing fields are always fun!

Gates of Madness – [RH]
Norrec De Saber(War), Riccol(Guard), Russou Pagan(Necro)
-Raven Hold till we’re dust- “Those loot bags run fast, don’t they”

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Yes. After 3 rallies of Zerg on a group of less than 20 defenders, GoM was able to use their much larger server population to take the keep.

How many times do I have to tel you that 5 GoM and 2 ACs can wipe a whole FC Zerg? You and Aldix try and bait us all ya want, but we’re still 60k points in the lead and I full intend on seeing EB stay red tonight on night crew. You better learn Chinese fast boy, I’m in a red state of mind.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Arrowson’s Crossing.

How many times do I have to tel you that 5 GoM and 2 ACs can wipe a whole FC Zerg? You and Aldix try and bait us all ya want, but we’re still 60k points in the lead and I full intend on seeing EB stay red tonight on night crew. You better learn Chinese fast boy, I’m in a red state of mind.

So in order to defend your server’s ability, you come out, and say “We take everything at night, when everyone is sleeping.”

Thanks for proving my point. GoM = Numbers, and that’s it.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Awwwww look at the Fergie get all excited about using his siege in a defensive position, isn’t that cute.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Awwwww look at the Fergie get all excited about using his siege in a defensive position, isn’t that cute.

Excited? Just proving a point. It’s a handicap, plain, and simple.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

I love this forum, everyone on GoM is raging hard because they got called out, then flattened by the same thing by about 10 or 20 FC.

Hilarious. You guys are just the greatest. Half the fun of WvW is coming here, and seeing you guys Q.Q when you’re WINNING.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Arrowson’s Crossing.

So in order to defend your server’s ability, you come out, and say “We take everything at night, when everyone is sleeping.”

Actually I meant more that I command after midnight EST <3 So when its in my control. But, I had said that before. Oh! That’s right. That post got flagged and deleted. Oh, fiddle sticks….

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Actually I meant more that I command after midnight EST <3 So when its in my control. But, I had said that before. Oh! That’s right. That post got flagged and deleted. Oh, fiddle sticks….

Exactly my point.

Here’s a guy who raged so hard, he had posts deleted.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Excited? Just proving a point. It’s a handicap, plain, and simple.

Handicap? you must be new to WvW

Welcome, pleased to have you…

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raithien.7946

Raithien.7946

I love this forum, everyone on GoM is raging hard because they got called out, then flattened by the same thing by about 10 or 20 FC.

Hilarious. You guys are just the greatest. Half the fun of WvW is coming here, and seeing you guys Q.Q when you’re WINNING.

QQ? I’m just having a grand time. I always enjoy watching as someone jumps the line of chest thumping and goes straight into beating the kitten outta themselves. But in all seriousness, we are a friendly community and would be glad to help ya with your problem.

BTW would an AC be a good present for your first zerg kill. They grow up so fast!

Gates of Madness – [RH]
Norrec De Saber(War), Riccol(Guard), Russou Pagan(Necro)
-Raven Hold till we’re dust- “Those loot bags run fast, don’t they”

(edited by Raithien.7946)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

GoM’s always been a high pop server, even after most of our WvW crowd left because of the orb hacking stuff that happened in the early months. It’s just that we’re a heavily PvE-based server and easily distracted by shiny objects with particle effects. The fact that you see giant seas of GoM players running around is just a byproduct of being on a winning streak and having commanders run karma trains.

You’ll probably notice a pretty big population drop next time we take a tough loss. You’ll probably also notice a lot less forum warriors coming out of the woodworks to run their mouths.

Did someone say shiny?!!!!

I love da shiney!~

I shall keep the forum war up as long as it entertains me.

Attachments:

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

QQ? I’m just having a grand time. I always enjoy watching as someone jumps the line of chest thumping and goes straight into beating the kitten outta themselves. But in all seriousness, we are a friendly community and would be glad to help ya with your problem.

BTW would an AC be a good present for your first zerg kill. They grow up so fast!

IDK about him but I will take AC presents!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Arrowson’s Crossing.

They also lost their borderlands except bay but at least the genre of this guy’s talk has changed from “GoM are spineless jerks that use arrow carts” to “LOOK AT MY NEW TOY OMG I DIDNT KNOW THESE EXISTED STOP QQ” sorta thing..

So cudos to you big boy! You will be a man one day

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Did someone say shiny?!!!!

I love da shiney!~

I shall keep the forum war up as long as it entertains me.

Wait… there was a shiny in that picture? I got distracted by the right side of the picture ahaha

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Arrowson’s Crossing.

They also lost their borderlands except bay but at least the genre of this guy’s talk has changed from “GoM are spineless jerks that use arrow carts” to “LOOK AT MY NEW TOY OMG I DIDNT KNOW THESE EXISTED STOP QQ” sorta thing..

Hahaha, GoM was swept off all three of their keeps when they had all of EB.

Why do you guys insist on debating that all you have is numbers, when everything you say to contest it….is saying you have numbers?

“We are skilled, we have tactics…..but our 100 man zerg was in FC BL”

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Av, stop bro. This, like WvW, you can’t win. You literally just took back your keep because we left it undefended to do Champ Oak. You cant chest beat much harder or you’ll crack a rib.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Arrowson’s Crossing.

Hahaha, GoM was swept off all three of their keeps when they had all of EB.

Why do you guys insist on debating that all you have is numbers, when everything you say to contest it….is saying you have numbers?

“We are skilled, we have tactics…..but our 100 man zerg was in FC BL”

That’s a laugh… It was actually about 10 maybe 12 at most that swept your borderlands, we had to run supplies just to get a treb up… But that’s cool man, not everyone can count.

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I hope people at work are entertained aha

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

Okay, that was bad.

GoM was thwarted in their attempts to take green keep by two Superior ACs.

No mesmers were willing to cooperate in portal bombing(I clicked through green names and found a few in the group, shame on you). I think I was one of the only ones that was actually trying to knock the people off the kitten carts.

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

watched the FC arrow cart video hoping to be wow’d by some tactics and strategy. but unfortunately nothing there to be excited about. same old stuff really. nothing new, nothing I haven’t seen before. nothing there I haven’t done or been apart of before.
but im not disappointed since its only FC and it is to be expected.

I am kinda disappointed in AR though. it sux ik considering you lost a lot of your wvw player base but still I was expecting to see some new tactics and strategies. although im not on much anymore but was hoping to get a glimpse of something new. I really do miss the old days of GoM vs BP vs AR.

it is also true that mostly our wvw population comes from pve players. when you have a lot of pve’ers from different guilds running in a mindless zerg you get what you see in the FC arrow cart video which is easy kills. odds are they probably didn’t need the arrow cart(s). unfortunately without the pve’ers in wvw we would more than likely be outnumbered and not win as was apparent when we first went to t8 and pve content was out. next week pve players started rolling back into wvw and complaints started coming out making comparisons to fighting SF. but it is what it is I guess.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

I’m actually appalled at the fact that we care about Karma and WXP over our score. I watched as we went from +350 PPT to now +270 ppt at the penning of this post. All points lost from EB because we’re too busy letting the enemy recap things for the WXP. What a joke.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Im glad you guys all seemed to have taken my advice on arrow carts seriously, and are actually able to defend stuff now. Open field siege is kind of lame though.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Sorry doll guy with the fireworks, I did tell them to stop.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I’m actually appalled at the fact that we care about Karma and WXP over our score. I watched as we went from +350 PPT to now +270 ppt at the penning of this post. All points lost from EB because we’re too busy letting the enemy recap things for the WXP. What a joke.

heh it got to 215 for a bit…

….. And Elementalist.