7/5: DB/TC/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

TC vs DB…. hmm.

This should be interesting. Stay classy folks.

Go back to your MAGs and your whiskey, Mister!!! Nice girls only here!

I like nice girls… to turn bad

Mag is already bad and isn’t any fun to corrupt.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Wow this morning is pretty kittenin boring.

I found a group of TC (mixed cern ep guilds) that we’re some kitten good RPers!! I’ve never seen anyone RP a walking loot bag like those chaps

Totally blew my mind

I love RPing a loot bag, it gets a lil dirty… “Come on, hit F, please.. take me, loot me, you know you want to.. I may drop a spike!” Then I get worried I may never get picked up! And where do the loot bags go that don’t get picked up? Is there a loot bag graveyard? Or are there lootbags in heaven? Do all loot bags go to heaven? Questions, I have many questions.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethic.1569

Ethic.1569

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Aceros? Who knew… :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Dear TC, pls come to tier 1 and replace BG.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

T1 is recruiting from TC!!!!!!

Oh wait, that’s not what he means.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Looks like they should replace JQ

in Match-ups

Ethic.1569

WPvP’s 2nd Open World Tournament

What:

• 10 members from each server (TC, DB & EBay) compete in WvW 1v1 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

• Roster Signup @ Open World PvP
    • Roster closes on Tuesday (or when full). Posted soon after.

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.
    • Duelists duel each duelist on opposing teams.

Update:

3 slots left for TC. All our duelers on vacation this week >.>

Current Registrations

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Update:

Current Registrations

It would be really easy to make a “TC only knows how to zerg” joke here, but I’m not gonna do that.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fragmented.9854

fragmented.9854

It would be really easy to make a “TC only knows how to zerg” joke here, but I’m not gonna do that.

QQ because your losing?

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

QQ because your losing?

Oh come on, is this your first time in the forums? “Server X only knows how to zerg” is the go-to comment about higher ranked servers. My goodness, someone’s uptight. I’m sure if you scroll back through the pages someone from EB said the same thing about DB and TC.

in Match-ups

Ethic.1569

Update:

Current Registrations

Gonna call DB out, why so sparse?

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Gonna call DB out, why so sparse?

It would be really easy to make a “DB only knows how to zerg” joke here, but I’m not gonna do that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Really tough fights in TCBL tonight. TC…. I don’t even know what to do about the superior scouting on your server. It is 100% unrivaled by any other server. I can get bags all night but ill be kitten ed if I ever just take an easy tower. You guys have a system and you implement it flawlessly and that takes skill. Its really cool to have seen how much you guys have grown over time. (I was an ICoa commander on blackgate) Ehmery bay… Reckz… every single time I fight you I get pumped up. You guys are sharp, open field combat is great, and you bring the fight against all odds.

Dragonbrand has a ton of growing up to do, and match ups like this push things into motion.

Anyway thanks for the great fights everyone.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Really tough fights in TCBL tonight. TC…. I don’t even know what to do about the superior scouting on your server. It is 100% unrivaled by any other server. I can get bags all night but ill be kitten ed if I ever just take an easy tower. You guys have a system and you implement it flawlessly and that takes skill. Its really cool to have seen how much you guys have grown over time. (I was an ICoa commander on blackgate) Ehmery bay… Reckz… every single time I fight you I get pumped up. You guys are sharp, open field combat is great, and you bring the fight against all odds.

Dragonbrand has a ton of growing up to do, and match ups like this push things into motion.

That makes my hours standing at Hills all that much more worth it Thank you for the nice words, it’s nice to hear some good things about us.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Thanks for the cubby merchant DB on DB bl, saved me a trip to the mystic forge merchant <3.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

I gotta agree with that TC scouting. Dang that scouting is really good. It’s so hard to ninja your stuff.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

This is what it was like down in the south part of EB BL. Good fights, especially from EB. They fight like cornered tigers. :P

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

Shoutout to [GF]- Good Fights, you guys do live up to your name, that GvG had the best fights I’ve had so far.

Glaedr Darksbane

in Match-ups

Posted by: bobross.5034

bobross.5034

Whelp, we discovered the counter to ninja ballistaing the wall at Hills….single arrowcart. Thanks for the lesson, DB.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

This is what it was like down in the south part of EB BL. Good fights, especially from EB. They fight like cornered tigers. :P

That was quite a zerg standing behind you, but yes, it was entertaining. I was hoping [Rekz] would pull it out against your zerg, but that was a tall task indeed. Well, and I was hoping the combined [TG] + [EA] group would do the same, but we fared no better.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

That was quite a zerg standing behind you, but yes, it was entertaining. I was hoping [Rekz] would pull it out against your zerg, but that was a tall task indeed. Well, and I was hoping the combined [TG] + [EA] group would do the same, but we fared no better.

Yeah we had many peoples by that point…

Hopefully you guys still had a lot of fun tonight. I really enjoyed going up against the EBay defense force and [TG] and [EA] when our paths crossed (3-way in Hills was insane fun!)

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

I found a group of TC (mixed cern ep guilds) that we’re some kitten good RPers!! I’ve never seen anyone RP a walking loot bag like those chaps

Totally blew my mind

Honorable mention needs to go to you guys, I’ve never seen anyone able to do such fine RPing as Usain Bolt as Ebay, it’s simply breathtaking!

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Back from my break and due for a full day of WvW tomorrow to make up for the lost week. Looking forward to finally seeing TC in action.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

[TG] had loads of fun with [EA] in Ebay BL! Great fights from TC and Ebay, kept me on the edge of my seat!

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

(edited by wolf.1895)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Thank you Good Fights [GF] for the GvG. It was a blast!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

Thank you DB for following me in our BL tonight to take back hills and garrison. I knew I should have ninja hit Bay first though. The defense was just too tight for the PUG army!

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Any late nighters on DB/EB want to 1v 1? I can’t sleep so I figured, why not?

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Totally blew my mind

Honorable mention needs to go to you guys, I’ve never seen anyone able to do such fine RPing as Usain Bolt as Ebay, it’s simply breathtaking!

3/10

Good effort but try again

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

So I guess [Re] was a DB guild that moved too TC? I’m sure we don’t miss them. Took 6 to take me down. I was laughing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

So I guess [Re] was a DB guild that moved too TC? I’m sure we don’t miss them. Took 6 to take me down. I was laughing

No, that was a different [RE].

DB’s RE is from JQ, Red Essence.
TC’s RE is from Kaineg, Rethesis.

in Match-ups

Wick.1280

OK, so I’m laughing at Kain’s guys. Took 6 of them to get me down.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

OK, so I’m laughing at Kain’s guys. Took 6 of them to get me down.

Cool beans.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

[RE], [GH], [EP] and the few other guilds from TC and EBAY accept our challenge on gw2gvg.com

We can do 10v10 or 15v15.

in Match-ups

Wick.1280

Honestly I could care less about you GvG crap. This is WvW. <see the little dot…it’s a period.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Honestly I could care less about you GvG crap. This is WvW. <see the little dot…it’s a period.

Ok, I’m glad you thought we should know this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

[EA] enjoyed hanging out in EB BL with [TG] last night! Thanks for all the bags!

Forgive us for combining our guilds for the night but the massive pug armies of TC make it hard for us to do otherwise.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Had a couple 1v1s against solo TC thieves on DB BL just now. I won one, and the other ended up taking off after disengaging three separate attempts because I was winning. Maybe I’m getting a little better at this 1v1 stuff. Or maybe my opponents were eating samiches.

-Mouth full of sammich-

Whut? O.o

Any late nighters on DB/EB want to 1v 1? I can’t sleep so I figured, why not?

Aw, I wasn’t around! D=

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Nice fights in TC BL with rB and the TC militia. Also, good fights to TC’s [RE] and their pug army and DB’s [TG], [EA], pug group in our EBBL. Wish we could have put up more of a fight but the combined DB/TC group gave us some Stonemist like skill lag that we were hesitant to jump in most of the time. Good fights regardless.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Yay to the EBay group that took their borderland back from DB an hour ago. Thanks for letting me and my quaggan friend be part of it; I hope our cheering helped. :-)

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Great post.

Thank you for the very gracious and kind words.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Thank you Good Fights [GF] for the GvG. It was a blast!

Excellent job NS! We had a great time, thanks for the fights looking forward to doing it again soon!

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Nice fights in TC BL with rB and the TC militia. Also, good fights to TC’s [RE] and their pug army and DB’s [TG], [EA], pug group in our EBBL. Wish we could have put up more of a fight but the combined DB/TC group gave us some Stonemist like skill lag that we were hesitant to jump in most of the time. Good fights regardless.

TCs zergs can produce Stonemist-type skill lag on their own. Happened to us several times when we ran into their megazerg.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I should be thanking you and Ehmry for all the bags haha, since we didn’t wipe once after the fight @ North East Gate of Bay (only had 25 people on me @ that point you guys had 40+ each zerg). We should really do that again tonight it was fun doing the open field fighting, I will see what I can rally up, you guys (DB, and Ehmry) should as well. Im not sure who commanded for DB but as far as Ehmry goes, Rekz it was very nice to fight you open field since I have heard a lot about your guild. I saw some VS guild in Ehmry also, bring them to your BL you two should combine and fight us! It wont be til later tonight though obviously.

I realize this may be kind of hard for a t1.5 zergling such as yourself to comprehend but we do not enjoy running in lag inducing group sizes. As much fun as running around only being able to spam 1 is, just not our thing.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

God, some of you are bitter.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I should be thanking you and Ehmry for all the bags haha, since we didn’t wipe once after the fight @ North East Gate of Bay (only had 25 people on me @ that point you guys had 40+ each zerg). We should really do that again tonight it was fun doing the open field fighting, I will see what I can rally up, you guys (DB, and Ehmry) should as well. Im not sure who commanded for DB but as far as Ehmry goes, Rekz it was very nice to fight you open field since I have heard a lot about your guild. I saw some VS guild in Ehmry also, bring them to your BL you two should combine and fight us! It wont be til later tonight though obviously.

I realize this may be kind of hard for a t1.5 zergling such as yourself to comprehend but we do not enjoy running in lag inducing group sizes. As much fun as running around only being able to spam 1 is, just not our thing.

I hate zerging/karma training… It makes me lag horribly and requires no personal skill or large-scale intelligence on my part. No offense to those who do like the “cruise control” thing I guess. I know it’s like the bread and butter of WvW and all… but if you see me I’ll be alone of typically with a group of three or less.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

WPvP’s 2nd Open World Tournament

What:

• 10 members from each server (TC, DB & EBay) compete in WvW 1v1 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

• Roster Signup @ Open World PvP
    • Roster closes on Tuesday (or when full). Posted soon after.

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.
    • Duelists duel each duelist on opposing teams.

Update:

Current Registrations

Sign me up if not too late.

Crazy Leg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

I hate zerging/karma training… It makes me lag horribly and requires no personal skill or large-scale intelligence on my part. No offense to those who do like the “cruise control” thing I guess. I know it’s like the bread and butter of WvW and all… but if you see me I’ll be alone of typically with a group of three or less.

Why three or less? Why not Solo? lol

I do both, ofcourse two seperate builds/traits/gear.

Sometimes I roam solo or with a few other PvP’ers in my guild with my TPvP build, but sometimes I put on my WvW build and make our guild zerg stronger with heals, stability, CC, etc.

Its fun being able to switch back n forth, only costs 3 silver ;p

Crazy Leg

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Why three or less? Why not Solo? lol

I do both, ofcourse two seperate builds/traits/gear.

Sometimes I roam solo or with a few other PvP’ers in my guild with my TPvP build, but sometimes I put on my WvW build and make our guild zerg stronger with heals, stability, CC, etc.

Its fun being able to switch back n forth, only costs 3 silver ;p

I do mostly solo…

I don’t haz many friends. :’<

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I heard GF couldn’t even down a single NS player….