7/5 FSP - AS - UW

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

I don’t get this. Wvw is a 24 hour thing. Believe it or not there are still a fair amount of players on home borderlands and there 10 MILLION ac’s that we need to deal with. Night capping, I can assure you, is not easy task. Easier yes, but still difficult.

Not sure where this stomped during prime time comes from. Shame you have to be kids about it all rather than good sports fans. Don’t play the game if you don’t like the rules. We have good coverage. Deal with it.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I don’t get this. Wvw is a 24 hour thing. Believe it or not there are still a fair amount of players on home borderlands and there 10 MILLION ac’s that we need to deal with. Night capping, I can assure you, is not easy task. Easier yes, but still difficult.

Not sure where this stomped during prime time comes from. Shame you have to be kids about it all rather than good sports fans. Don’t play the game if you don’t like the rules. We have good coverage. Deal with it.

You are missing the point. There is no complaint about your coverage or “nightcapping” by itself. The complaint is about why feel the need to post a screenshot about it so you can brag like its some major accomplishment. So please read the posts before lecturing us on how the game should be played.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Im not really sure which part of it was bragging. Well, maybe a lil bit but it was not like “We are good, you are bad” -bragging. More like, we stayed up long and got some good points for our team bragging.

“Nightcap 2: UW Strikes Back” or “And this is the nightcapping 30 minutes later” are neither very offensive in my eyes. Sure, it might feel lil more offensive if you were on the receiving side, but still nothing harm done with those two messages in my eyes.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Minfast.5489

Maybe brag was too strong a word but I don’t really know what other reaction you were expecting to get. FSP has changed in the past few months to a server that in general doesn’t care so much about the points and winning matchups anymore. Our fights with AG, Gandara and Miller’s has changed how many of our guilds now play and are setup. Don’t get me wrong there is still those who fight like before and we still have our pugs and pug commanders (mainly EB). But you won’t get many respectful replies to posts including screenshots of score ticks during the night.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

I kinda agree with Minfast that you honestly can’t expect to get positive feedback when you post screenshots here of high PPT at 3 AM. I understand people are happy to make a small comeback when the gap has only been widening, but personally I don’t see the need to show the ‘evidence’ of it here on the forums. I believe such things are better kept amongst ourselves, because obviously noone in UW is going to mind seeing screenshots of us doing well.

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

I have to agree with UW on this one.

They accomplished something they think is cool/fun (and maybe even something they are proud of),and wanted to share it. Nothing wrong with that imho.

They had the coverage last night, we didnt. Something we still have to fix, if we want to win more often (and yeah, there still are guild groups on FSP that care about the score). For now, we just have to accept it, be respectfull and say: well done UW!

@Esuni:
Agreed! Awesome fights on EB yesterday! Thanks to all UW-ers we bumped heads with yesterday!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

DarkRealityNL.1594

Oh, and btw: check last weeks match-up thread. FSP did the same there, and that was in a match-up we absolutely dominated (score-wise). Where were you people who are complaining now, when it happened then?

— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Minfast.5489

Oh, and btw: check last weeks match-up thread. FSP did the same there, and that was in a match-up we absolutely dominated (score-wise). Where were you people who are complaining now, when it happened then?

I didn’t play in last week’s matchup so I didn’t post. I did however read the match thread and although 1 or 2 idiots posted screenshots of dominant point ticks, I seem to recall the thread being dominated by FSP posters apologising for the matchup………

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Its true that that kind of post wont get any positive return from rivaling servers, true. But on the other hand, without those two posts I would probally never heard about that late night capping.

Is the post positive or negative to me? Neither of those two. Im pretty neutral about the thing, I took it as an information to myself. Do I think it could be insulting to some? Yes, but so is so many more things as well in this world that if we never wanted to insult anyone we should have never born.

Anyways! The matchup has been fun and I had some good action and I even have played a lil more than past month or so. So I guess the match has been overall pretty enjoyable. All the small action and large action have been good! Keep it up everyone! Allies and enemies alike!

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Currently Fsp is at a heavy rating loss, so i don’t see any “stomp”. Also, 100 players during day none during night isn’t a winning strategy.

Vizunah is also constantly losing rating, so by your logic they’re not stomping anyone? k, cool.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haaku.6259

Haaku.6259

Currently Fsp is at a heavy rating loss, so i don’t see any “stomp”. Also, 100 players during day none during night isn’t a winning strategy.

Vizunah is also constantly losing rating, so by your logic they’re not stomping anyone? k, cool.

Some care about winning only, in that case you can see it as a stomp. Others care more about the rating, in that case they are losing. It’s all how you see it.

Edit: Currently you have a -40.054 in rating gain, so i see that as loss for you.

Fjell- Warrior
Pyre yo- Engineer
|Underworld|

(edited by Haaku.6259)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Some care about winning only, in that case you can see it as a stomp. Others care more about the rating, in that case they are losing. It’s all how you see it.

Edit: Currently you have a -40.054 in rating gain, so i see that as loss for you.

But but but but but we dont care about ppt/rating.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

But he cared to tell us you are stomping us by leading us with 17k points!

PS. You win some, lose some, it’s all the same to me

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

kitten , didn’t expect to cause another kittenstorm with a forum post. It just felt very good to give FSP a good kick in the nuts when we’re losing by more every day. I guess it’s better for everyone if I show myself out of this thread now. GG

edit: I never implied we got those points due to superior skill… sometimes we get 30 people on at 3am so we flip maps. It’s that simple.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

(edited by Nozdormu.4352)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

Shifty is saying FS are stomping us just to make him feel better. He seems a bit angry, all the time.

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: JeroenXP.5364

JeroenXP.5364

I’m always wondering is there some secret pot of gold when your server wins the weekly WvW match up ? Of course I like winning too but I care more for fair fights then winning something that does not give any real reward imo.

Kemy Support ele – Kesia Berserker War – Miruto Wolfhowl Berserker ranger:
Sakurashi Tank Mesmer – Cutie Pewpie Grenadier Engineer – Neesa Misaki Support Guard:
[Underworld]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

UW bragging about nightcapping..
This is on primetime:
We (FSV guild) were with like with 8, UW outmans us by atleast 3:1..
UW logic: “Let’s build ac’s!!!”

There, try to brag about nightcapping now..
Stop bragging.

Attachments:

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: drnkndfght.7298

drnkndfght.7298

This is on primetime:

Stop bragging.

garri wall is down and you are complaining there is ac’s? its not like we outmanned you 3:1 when you took wall down, more like the other way around

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Shifty is saying FS are stomping us just to make him feel better. He seems a bit angry, all the time.

Yes, it makes me feel better that you’re getting stomped by a server i’m not even on.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

You can shove your “Bragging” up to a place where the sun does not shine.

Two nights in a row you had 50 man groups running all over our map. This time we retalliated, thats all we wanted to show, to show that you’re only getting ahead of us by that redicilous night capping squad that fortifies SM for you. And when you got Stonemist, you turn it into Treb mist.,Trebbing 24/7.

Arborstone has barely any zergs at all, they can’t pressure you, so its Underworld vs Far Shiverpeaks. And because we’re to busy with taking down your trebs 24/7 We struggle to pressure your keeps.

As for the comments on the Arrowcarts 3:1 outmanned – Fyi we had 30 people on the map. So unless you decided to run a suicide mission with 10 people to our garrison. Do not complain.

P.s – That roflstomping on your garrison last night, you lost it to skill. Not to a mega uber zerg. We took it after the game update with 8 people, me and Venn being two of them. Your server had 13 defenders inside, where off 2 of your guild FSV. So thats another theory going down the drain. We did not complain about those 3 ac’s firing at our 8 man party either. We reacted to it properly by standing back and building a guild cata to destroy your inner gate.

You would never have lost your garrison if your server wasnt so kitten squishy, it feels like your all glasscannons without thoughness.

Ok, I’m done. Now can we go back to a proper matchup?

~Archi

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Okaishi.8320

Yes, it makes me feel better that you’re getting stomped by a server i’m not even on.

Well, you certainly give the impression you are atleast pleased to see FSP leading over UW, as you find it neccessary to point out repeatedly we are getting “stomped.” And why you’re bothering with this topic if you’re not even on FSP is beyond me. I suppose you’re just here to make this thread topic a more pleasant place, right?

Member of TUP on Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Two nights in a row you had 50 man groups running all over our map. This time we retalliated, thats all we wanted to show, to show that you’re only getting ahead of us by that redicilous night capping squad that fortifies SM for you. And when you got Stonemist, you turn it into Treb mist.,Trebbing 24/7.

Arborstone has barely any zergs at all, they can’t pressure you, so its Underworld vs Far Shiverpeaks. And because we’re to busy with taking down your trebs 24/7 We struggle to pressure your keeps.

As for the comments on the Arrowcarts 3:1 outmanned – Fyi we had 30 people on the map. So unless you decided to run a suicide mission with 10 people to our garrison. Do not complain.

P.s – That roflstomping on your garrison last night, you lost it to skill. Not to a mega uber zerg. We took it after the game update with 8 people, me and Venn being two of them. Your server had 13 defenders inside, where off 2 of your guild FSV. So thats another theory going down the drain. We did not complain about those 3 ac’s firing at our 8 man party either. We reacted to it properly by standing back and building a guild cata to destroy your inner gate.

You would never have lost your garrison if your server wasnt so kitten squishy, it feels like your all glasscannons without thoughness.

~Archi

Go do your PvD at night.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

~Archi

yea sure, next friday

Hello darkness, my old friend.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

This is on primetime:

Stop bragging.

garri wall is down and you are complaining there is ac’s? its not like we outmanned you 3:1 when you took wall down, more like the other way around

We took wall down with 1 single treb while we were waiting in tower.
GuM decided to treb AND cata that tower at same time.
+15 were guarding your cata when we were camping tower to wait ’till garri wall was down.

Nice try but you know you outmanned us (FSV guild) if you were there.
EDIT: I was wrong, guildmember told me we had 3 trebs in tower firing on garri wall, all rest I said was accurate.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

~Archi

Go do your PvD at night.

Shrug
I’ll go Pvd and you start learning to read at night Ok?

I’ll quote myself once more:

We took it after the game update with 8 people, me and Venn being two of them. Your server had 13 defenders inside, where off 2 of your guild FSV. So thats another theory going down the drain. We did not complain about those 3 ac’s firing at our 8 man party either. We reacted to it properly by standing back and building a guild cata to destroy your inner gate.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

~Archi

Go do your PvD at night.

Shrug

We took it after the game update with 8 people, me and Venn being two of them. Your server had 13 defenders inside, where off 2 of your guild FSV. So thats another theory going down the drain. We did not complain about those 3 ac’s firing at our 8 man party either. We reacted to it properly by standing back and building a guild cata to destroy your inner gate.

PvD PvD PvD!

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haaku.6259

Haaku.6259

And the kid of the day award goes to: Terrorsquad! Congratz mate, and have a nice day further.

Fjell- Warrior
Pyre yo- Engineer
|Underworld|

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: drnkndfght.7298

drnkndfght.7298

This is on primetime:

Stop bragging.

We took wall down with 1 single treb while we were waiting in tower.
GuM decided to treb AND cata that tower at same time.
+15 were guarding your cata when we were camping tower to wait ’till garri wall was down.

Nice try but you know you outmanned us (FSV guild) if you were there.
EDIT: I was wrong, guildmember told me we had 3 trebs in tower firing on garri wall, all rest I said was accurate.

That screenshot of yours is from when our backup arrived the second time you took wall down, had you ran in when you first took the wall down you wouldnt have found +15ppl. I just dont get why you attack a keep and complain there is ac in it

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

wow so much crying here now, from all sides… Can’t we just talk about the good fights we had instead of crying who had more numbers or who had more acs…

This is a game and it is World vs. World and not 25 vs 25/10vs10/5vs5 numbers will always fluctuate and one thing u all can be freaking happy about is that none of the server has really blobbed up! Maybe EB is only place we could say there can be blobbs but im not sure since i havent been in EB to much…

Here we are having fun, killing and dying and all of you have to find something to complain about… Seriously shame on you all

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

And the kid of the day award goes to: Terrorsquad! Congratz mate, and have a nice day further.

Thank you, I worked hard for it! Couldn’t do without you guys!

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Curzed.5178

Curzed.5178

wow so much crying here now, from all sides… Can’t we just talk about the good fights we had instead of crying who had more numbers or who had more acs…

You’re my favorite person in Far Shiverpeaks. Kudos to you good Sir!

Curzedxo – Necromancer
Pax Commander
Rank 149 and counting

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rvice.4835

Rvice.4835

~Archi

Go do your PvD at night.

Shrug

I was there and i agree with Archi, but the door was a bigger challange for us since we where short on supply. So most Far shiverpeaks players that are complaining on this forum also got a point. But it was still a nice nightcap and it was nice to see that we had a good group of dedicated wvw players last night.

So far i enjoy this match-up and every day i had some amazing fights. I hope people stop complaining about siege wars and just enjoy this great match.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Well, you certainly give the impression you are atleast pleased to see FSP leading over UW, as you find it neccessary to point out repeatedly we are getting “stomped.” And why you’re bothering with this topic if you’re not even on FSP is beyond me. I suppose you’re just here to make this thread topic a more pleasant place, right?

Yes.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

P.s – That roflstomping on your garrison last night, you lost it to skill.

~Archi

This is probably the funniest and most ironic thing I’ve ever read on the forum, well done.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

Dear aborstone, South of Champions Demise is an unofficial GvG spot please don’t kill people there, thanks.

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Dear aborstone, South of Champions Demise is an unofficial GvG spot please don’t kill people there, thanks.

Half of us was afk when their zerg came to clean up lol

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

DarkRealityNL.1594

I want to thank SWD for the GvG!

You guys did great, we had fun.
Keep up the good fights!

— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Lol. Glad I only played Living Story yesterday and today(but maybe joining WvW a little bit later). Skyhammer sPvP is also fun. There might be a reason that nightcapping like on that screen was possible(more people on FSP playing Living Story at night?) – cause usually they are the ones that do the night capping… not we from UW.

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Thanks to SWD for GvG had a really good night, hope you enjoyed it too.

Look forward to seeing you out on the field for some more action

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystical God Creation.7245

Mystical God Creation.7245

am i the only one that wants to give an compliment to both servers i am facing? >.<

Far shiverpeaks, you obviously have massive amounts of WvW players, nice.. but most are not organised and blob the map with 50+ groups. kinda turns zerg vs zerg fights into “hey who can tag the most”

Arborstone, now here is an server thats having an hard time. facing both UW and FS is not easy and stil they manage to hold their ground against both. zerg fights are actualy fun and exiting as we are on even numbers (we do win most of the time )

and btw FS… i read your comunity forums without being an member and i could acces some tasty builds and tactics you use… you should fix dat…. :P

I will leave my mark

(edited by Mystical God Creation.7245)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

PS. I forfeited PUG commanding and only work to strengthen Kalevala’s guild play nowadays.

Best regards,
Cmdr. Q.

Nuhu, you didn’t :>

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izzyzz.6301

Izzyzz.6301

I have really great fun on wvw this week. Also did some nightcaps with [lion]. So funny when whole blob is going for 7 ppl in tower.

Also epic hills deafens on FSB today. Lion did well, especially Liert, great to be in true defenders guild. Many thanks for [FSV] and [kale] you did awesome job, we would lose it without you guys. More matchups like that!

Lexi From Behind – thief || Lexi Delusion – mesmer
[lion] – FSP

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bruno.5106

Bruno.5106

Thank you for today`s loot :p

http://imgur.com/SyYxvp2

Itaxi Ranger Asura
Underworld EU Server
Pax Lusitania [Pax]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esuni.2498

Esuni.2498

We thank you aswell :p

Aurora Glade – Esuni [TUP]

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kansloos.4329

Kansloos.4329

Want to thank SWD for a nice GvG we had alot of fun, hope you did aswell. Also nice fights on all borders! Lets keep it that way! UW has some nice guilds and arborstone really puts up a good fight keep it up guys

Chelios BoeddhaBear – Guardian
The Glory of War [GoW]
Piken Square

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

This is on primetime:

Stop bragging.

Hey FSV We have had even worse when we fought UW when we were on RoS 14 FIRE vs 60+ UW, they decided to run inside Danellon supply camp and build 5 or 6 AC’s at the choke entrance I’m jelly they only made 1 for you

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Grats, you lucky kitten. Now where’s mine!

Xander Moss
Gandara

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

I happily present to all of you: [img]http://i.imgur.com/xcjVDiN.jpg[/img]

Wait, what?
Ares Novas and I started off with agreeing on the fact there were to many enemy waypoints. Therefore, the two of us started building golems in FSP borderlands at 12 midnight (GMT+1). About two hours later we had parked 18 golems in spawn ready to melt down hills and garrison. Done that bought a t-shirt. Then it happend to be so that there was to many of FSP on the border to quickly snatch bay and besides that the wall in garrison was already down due to a treb at Cragtop. It actually took is a kitten age to get that treb down. All kinds of things tried tho: AC in front of the wall which I managed to place to far to the cliff so it didn’t reach, sneak spot which was spotted the first time. Then SPGR got a treb up in the camp and I was back on the sneak spot with a smaller group. SPGR managed to kill it and FSP went to.. Well, yeah where did you guys go?

Garri wall repaired due to the upgrade and bay was within reach. A scout found out that Bay NE was at 50% (whut?). By the time we reached inner I had a little “O-M-G we’re so lucky moment”, since there was a load of superior AC and some ballista’s I think. If a couple got in a little bit earlier it would have been allot harder.

Everything after that was just free walking. We had an awesome night and I hope you guys had atleast some fun looking at us trying to get down the treb.

~Ym

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

(edited by Avatar Yirachi.7162)

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Thanks PunK for the GvG. I really enjoyed it. I have to admit you were better, seems we are lacking something still, it was our 3rd GvG and the first time with such numbers (did before twice 10v10). I hope next time we will give you more tough fights.

PS: Watch your back on the field, SWD is coming …..

7/5 FSP - AS - UW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

This is on primetime:

Stop bragging.

Hey FSV We have had even worse when we fought UW when we were on RoS 14 FIRE vs 60+ UW, they decided to run inside Danellon supply camp and build 5 or 6 AC’s at the choke entrance I’m jelly they only made 1 for you

Hope we AG next time again, so we can have some fights against FIRE and the other guilds