7/5 Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torque.2948

Torque.2948

Mag busy with the forums and not busy winning. Less talk more points!

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Mag BL cliff side…right now. come on over. lol. gates open.

pick a map without a queue on our side.

We were farming you open field in your own BL, either come or don’t, I think your server gave up.

ACE, RET and SIC were on Mag BL for 4+ hours and only managed to take SW tower and NE tower. Meanwhile, I gained 8 WXP ranks just from killing you with the pub zerg until you all gave up.

You should never talk crap.

Ever.

Oh we weren’t there to take towers.

You got farmed the whole time.

You talked about open field and then didn’t show up, and when you did, you got wiped.

We did the vary same squish tactic twice at Cliffside, and we left the gate open on purpose.

By the time you guys took it back we had logged from boredom and the fact that you guys didn’t want any of it in the open field.

I don’t think we gained a lot of WXP as you guys were giving 1wxp after the first wipe, but I did make 5.1 gold. I cheated though, since I’m a necro. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Points increase my ep size, please get more.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

You…

You… you …you

..you …you…

When you say “you guys say this and you guys say that,” are you talking about the ~5 posters that have said it then applying the view to the entire server like every single person playing at the point and time shared the opinion?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I think both groups got to do some farming, especially when mags formed its 40+ man zerg to start killing the remainder of the FA groups from earlier that had been wiping them for quite some time.

It was a fair exchange and I’m betting a lot of people enjoyed themselves.

The highlight reel for both servers is quite impressive I’m sure.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

You…

You… you …you

..you …you…

When you say “you guys say this and you guys say that,” are you talking about the ~5 posters that have said it then applying the view to the entire server like every single person playing at the point and time shared the opinion?

Doesn’t matter who/what/where, ya’ll got farmed.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

You…

You… you …you

..you …you…

Doesn’t matter who/what/where, ya’ll got farmed.

Adorable!

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Is this guy seriously trying to get open-field combat vs pubbies during oceanic time? Wow! What a challenge. I’m just going to find you guys and 1vs40+ you. If any of you get downed, you have to quit the game forever. Deal?

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Is this guy seriously trying to get open-field combat vs pubbies during oceanic time?

no…….

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Hmm. Charr elementalist. I’m guessing the white cat. Easy.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Had some great duels tonight with arrow carts and trebs on mag borderlands.
/bow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

We were farming you open field in your own BL, either come or don’t, I think your server gave up.

ACE, RET and SIC were on Mag BL for 4+ hours and only managed to take SW tower and NE tower. Meanwhile, I gained 8 WXP ranks just from killing you with the pub zerg until you all gave up.

Ever.

You talked about open field and then didn’t show up, and when you did, you got wiped.

We did the vary same squish tactic twice at Cliffside, and we left the gate open on purpose.

By the time you guys took it back we had logged from boredom and the fact that you guys didn’t want any of it in the open field.

I don’t think we gained a lot of WXP as you guys were giving 1wxp after the first wipe, but I did make 5.1 gold. I cheated though, since I’m a necro. :P

There were more than 20 large battles during that period. You’re bragging about winning 2 of 20+… against pubs…

You should seriously slink off and pretend this never happened.

As far as not attacking you in your siege covered tower, well.. duh. We were quite happy to laugh at you for sitting in a tower doing nothing for 30 minutes while we secured the rest of the map and supplied up. Remind me again how that turned out? Oh yeah, you got destroyed, we took the tower and most of you left the map.

Your guild groups were outmaneuvered, out smarted and outplayed by pubs. Let that marinate in your kitchen for a little bit. If a pub commander on Mag had tied up that many people for that long and accomplished that little, we would have shamed him off the server.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

If you’re considering points as something actually worth while rather than just a arbitrary value that only represents populations/coverage. I think you might want to consider talking, or you know even actual fighting rather than caring about the PPT, because if you want to talk about winning in something like WvW, it’s like having a soccer (Shudder it should be called football but NA matchup, you NA’s are gross) match with 11 people on one side, 5 on another and 30 on the other. But hey, you’re beating on the other dudes ( well I mean in PPT anyway) so what does it matter that it’s only because you can stack bigger giga-zerglings in one spot, you’re winning yay!

(also suck on my run on sentence)

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

/bow

/waves

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Wow, so much hostility.

We should definitely do this again since a bunch of people are mad and need to let off some steam.

Let the games begin!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shezu Tsukai.8291

Shezu Tsukai.8291

Dear Maguuma, green armored, fake duel, ambushing, Charr heavy and group from [iLL], on the FA/BL ruins last night,

Ha ha you got me…. once.

But just wanted to say thanks for the half dozen bags from you and your crew over the following half hour after I grabbed a couple pugs and met you on the field without falsehood.

Verum et Vitae

in Match-ups

Caffynated.5713

Wow, so much hostility.

We should definitely do this again since a bunch of people are mad and need to let off some steam.

Let the games begin!

I wish GW2 invoked those kind of rivalries. Feuding against guilds like CoS, LoD and QFT in game and on the forums in Shadowbane was as much fun as the actual fighting.

GW2 it’s like “meh. I’m bored, let’s argue.”

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I had a fantastic time last night and could care less of who farmed who. I know I personally had a lot more kills than deaths.

20:2 doesn’t seem like a bad trade in my eyes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

lol good fight dps

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

/bow

/waves

I’m amazed you didn’t know you could get stomped by the legendary guards before tonight! Please don’t be mad and corpse jump / call people names and/or bad players it’s just a game !!

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

I feel like the week will go as follows:

Mag: Dude, we farmed you way hard.

FA: No. WE farmed YOU way hard.

Mag: No way! Magswag!

FA: More like MagBags. We’re supreme PPT captain pug farmers.

Kain: Hey, guys. What about us?

Mag & FA: Shut up, loot bags.

Kain: :’(

This dramatization brought to you by Rafiira.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Caffynated.5713

I would like to think that Mag has a more developed vocabulary, but I would only be deluding myself.

I’m pretty sure that the average Maguuman can only type the cardinal directions, “tower”, “keep”, “camp” and “loot bags” before they get confused and start AoEing ambient creatures.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Ever.

You talk all this trash while were in EB but wouldn’t come to a non Q’d BL, then once we get in you’re all stuck in SW tower with siege to our pug karma train and you “call it a night” then once we push you guys out of the tower you switch maps, we meet open field and it wasn’t even close.

We are always up for a good fight, so if you’re so amazing like you seem to feel that you are please come to a non Q’d map next time. We run into [RET] and [RAM] every night but never see you guys.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

WINNER!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

“As far as not attacking you in your siege covered tower, well.. duh. We were quite happy to laugh at you for sitting in a tower doing nothing for 30 minutes while we secured the rest of the map and supplied up. Remind me again how that turned out? Oh yeah, you got destroyed, we took the tower and most of you left the map. "

that’s my favorite bit. SIC and RET (ACE had 6 people on map we don’t take credit for that glory) wipes you guys without siege, while your zergs set up open field arrow carts.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

“As far as not attacking you in your siege covered tower, well.. duh. We were quite happy to laugh at you for sitting in a tower doing nothing for 30 minutes while we secured the rest of the map and supplied up. Remind me again how that turned out? Oh yeah, you got destroyed, we took the tower and most of you left the map. "

that’s my favorite bit. SIC and RET (ACE had 6 people on map we don’t take credit for that glory) wipes you guys without siege, while your zergs set up open field arrow carts.

I hope Amanda.6178 doesn’t mind, but I’m just gonna quote the below whenever I see another post like this. That and ‘unedited video or it didn’t happen’.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

;_; I farmed yesterday. Carrots and beets, I never get yams. I got a gold from the sky pirate dungeon thing, you know like everyone else. Then I went into W3 and got farmed. Then I farmed my tears to sleep. Farming!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Ever.

There were more than 20 large battles during that period. You’re bragging about winning 2 of 20+… against pubs…

You should seriously slink off and pretend this never happened.

As far as not attacking you in your siege covered tower, well.. duh. We were quite happy to laugh at you for sitting in a tower doing nothing for 30 minutes while we secured the rest of the map and supplied up. Remind me again how that turned out? Oh yeah, you got destroyed, we took the tower and most of you left the map.

Your guild groups were outmaneuvered, out smarted and outplayed by pubs. Let that marinate in your kitchen for a little bit. If a pub commander on Mag had tied up that many people for that long and accomplished that little, we would have shamed him off the server.

Your version is special…

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

;_; I farmed yesterday. Carrots and beets, I never get yams. I got a gold from the sky pirate dungeon thing, you know like everyone else. Then I went into W3 and got farmed. Then I farmed my tears to sleep. Farming!

Shaka-kun, please stop being farmed or else I’ll never see you in-game. I think I’ll make it my mission to find you.

Til we meet on the battlefield <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

I hope Amanda.6178 doesn’t mind, but I’m just gonna quote the below whenever I see another post like this. That and ‘unedited video or it didn’t happen’.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xmFXEcI_AA4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxmFXEcI_AA4

Nailed it.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Caffynated.5713

Well, as long as everyone thinks I’m pretty, we can all get along.

Attachments:

(edited by Caffynated.5713)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Wow, so much hostility.

It’s because not enough exclamation marks are in play!!!!!!!!!!

Huh, is that really what people consider a farm? I think I get those ratios by picking off people from some FA zergs in roaming groups. No, farming is going ~1000:8 against TC on reset night

One day I will be as great a farmer as you. Then the student will be the master!!!!!!!!!!

PS hi bitcloud1 I’m your biggest fan, can you send me an autographed t-shirt??

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Please Saiyr, you must strive to be as great as a farmer like me.

Go get your hoe now

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Wow, so much hostility.

It’s because not enough exclamation marks are in play!!!!!!!!!!

Huh, is that really what people consider a farm? I think I get those ratios by picking off people from some FA zergs in roaming groups. No, farming is going ~1000:8 against TC on reset night

One day I will be as great a farmer as you. Then the student will be the master!!!!!!!!!!

PS hi bitcloud1 I’m your biggest fan, can you send me an autographed t-shirt??

I never claimed any farming. I think I was late to the party

Besides, Mag players are harder to kill than TC ones!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

come find me in canta mario kart ill farm all of u

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

had a lot of fun in mag bl until mags only tactic to beat us was to use moa morph constantly

against 2 of us

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Use Thieves Guild to counter, duh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

had a lot of fun in mag bl until mags only tactic to beat us was to use moa morph constantly

against 2 of us

My Mesmer isn’t that old off level 80 yet so I still find using Moa hilarious, it makes me smile.

Sorry but if I see a chance to make someone a Moa i’m going to just for the giggles involved. I can assure you it wasn’t a thought up Mag group plan to Moa you constantly, no one ordered me to do it to beat you it was just me being a clown.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

against 2 of us

My Mesmer isn’t that old off level 80 yet so I still find using Moa hilarious, it makes me smile.

Sorry but if I see a chance to make someone a Moa i’m going to just for the giggles involved. I can assure you it wasn’t a thought up Mag group plan to Moa you constantly, no one ordered me to do it to beat you it was just me being a clown.

guess it just seemed that way, must have been like 3 mesmers with it :P

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

idk where mag got to thinking they were good in the open field. this is baffling. you guys are certainly less farm-able than say TC or DB, but EBAY is better than you guys to be honest. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

idk where mag got to thinking they were good in the open field. this is baffling. you guys are certainly less farm-able than say TC or DB, but EBAY is better than you guys to be honest. :P

That’s interesting, because almost universally the organized mag guilds think TC is much better than FA. Maybe the few GvG’s we can get this week (only one reply from an FA guild at all so far) will change minds. Then again, most of us got over farming randoms about 6 months ago as something to be impressed about.

If we are comparing randoms, I still say TC is better, because FA has the largest love affair with siege creeping/siege hugging that I’ve ever seen from a server. I guess BT was the only guild that was willing to just fight. It’s a shame they’re gone.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, siege creep.

Better look in the mirror with that comment.

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

I don’t see any siege when I look in the mirror.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

My worst memory of siege warfare was the 8+ hour siege of our west keep way back when swirling was still a thing. FA definitely knows and loves their siege warfare but I find that to be the most boring aspect of the game. The same types of things still happen today, only not quite as long because of the removal of swirling. I haven’t noticed siege creep because I haven’t spent much time being useful in WvW this week, but seems everyone in Mumble is complaining about how slow you guys take our borderlands. Please use more omegas, thanks!

Who are the best open field guilds on FA, now?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

My worst memory of siege warfare was the 8+ hour siege of our west keep way back when swirling was still a thing. FA definitely knows and loves their siege warfare but I find that to be the most boring aspect of the game. The same types of things still happen today, only not quite as long because of the removal of swirling. I haven’t noticed siege creep because I haven’t spent much time being useful in WvW this week, but seems everyone in Mumble is complaining about how slow you guys take our borderlands. Please use more omegas, thanks!

There might be trebs in SW tower as we speak. They love that tower.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

There might be trebs in SW tower as we speak. They love that tower.

only had to kill 5 sup ac off the bat and then you tried to build 5 more as we fought up the stairs

We understand that you don’t like siege but for some reason i find that you guys use it a lot

love/hate relationship?

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

why dont you gvg and be done with it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

You mean that thing some guilds do to figure out who has the most war banners and/or guardians?

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

You mean that thing some guilds do to figure out who has the most war banners and/or guardians?

if you think thats what wins gvg’s then you must be bad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

care to GvG on thursday? since you seem to know SO much about open field and since it would be even numbers, you should have no problem rolling us.. right?

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]