kfarb.6732

FA loves their trebs. Can’t deny that.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

7/5 Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You maggies are never happy.

Your citadel looked cozy though. You guys huddled up for warmth?:)

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

When three separate FA guilds can work against 10 DORPs and pubbies? Yeah, it’s not that fun.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

FA loves their trebs. Can’t deny that.

http://youtu.be/kxopViU98Xo

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

3 things should happen.

1. Maguuma should run more.
2. Maguuma should run faster (lrn2swiftness)
3. Maguuma should hide behind towers more.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Then we’d basically be FA.

I’d rather actually engage even when we’re outnumbered, which is what we did all night.

By the way, if you were the RET talking trash in whispers, I don’t think you can accuse someone of running and then immediately refuse to GvG. :C

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

I wasnt talking to anyone in whispers. All I know is many times kitten would just run when we tried to engage in open field. Explain the time on shore we tried to fight and u jumped in water and ran towards water gate?

By the way RET actually cares about our server so we are not gonna GvG while we hold your bay lol..

We had one with PYRO but they cancelled on us.

Stawker / Lord Stawk

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

Nothing against PYRO though. We actually probably wouldnt have been able to make it anyways because we were attacking inner bay at the time it was scheduled xD

Stawker / Lord Stawk

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I wasnt talking to anyone in whispers.

Oh really…

By the way RET actually cares about our server so we are not gonna GvG while we hold your bay lol..

Considering we were the only organized guild on our borderlands, it would have been in your best interest to go GvG while your HOPE and GODS zergs took other stuff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Lol….. I think you guys won this match up. Quit making stupid excuses to not show us how much better at fighting you guys are.

It’s getting a little sad, Maguuma is open for GvG’s, but you guys keep turning them down. However, you keep telling us how much better you are and how you wipe us at every encounter. Prove it, show up for a GvG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Vindicated Honor [vH] is accepting all GvG challenges. Please pm me in game.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

The only reason FA BL had few defenders is the majority of FA was camping Cliffside in KBL with superior arrow carts.

Riiiiiiiiiight…. Because you were there on FABL, fighting for Fort Aspenwood. So you know exactly what happened and are qualified to explain it to us. NOT. Also, l2read. Garrison is not FABL.

I am still trying to make sense of this comment. Still doesn’t compute.

Let me look at it upside down, nope.

Also there were no zoomhacked arrow carts attacking your choke at Cliffside.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Congratz to all pricks from NOPE (FA) for killing players on JP. You are lame.

Hi. I’m from NOPE and we would just like to apologize for making your gaming experience an unpleasant one. However, all the current kitten we can give are queued for other people with similar predicaments as you. Good day.

OMG, you stole my thing, THAT kitten IS TRADEMARKED SOLORIS.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

Umm….we had one with PYRO scheduled. They cancelled. kitten straight up ran from an open field fight. Stop with your GvG kitten and start fighting in WvW. We dont need to make a perfect comp and be behind south camp to fight. Thats kittening stupid and takes too much time when you could just do it in how its supposed to be done. IN WvW, fighting over objectives like camps and towers. This GVG kitten is getting out of hand just fight in the field and stop making excuses

Lol….. I think you guys won this match up. Quit making stupid excuses to not show us how much better at fighting you guys are.

It’s getting a little sad, Maguuma is open for GvG’s, but you guys keep turning them down. However, you keep telling us how much better you are and how you wipe us at every encounter. Prove it, show up for a GvG

Lol. We had one scheduled with PYRO. They canceled. How about stop with the GvG excuse too. We dont need a perfect comp to fight you guys. Fight in WvW…

Stawker / Lord Stawk

(edited by ninjambo.3784)

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

And Saiyr HOPE/GODS were not on the map. Atleast while I was commanding which was only like an hour. (the hour after we got bay)

Stawker / Lord Stawk

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

FA stacking to wipe Mag pubs in the JP. I don’t know which is funnier, the fact that they’re stacking or the fact it’s working.

Oh hey I see me!!

Had a great mini bag farm there! Wish you guys would’ve came down more but we had to keep fearing you down after a bit

Try not stacking. Usually when pubbies see a guild group doing that, they feel they’re organized and don’t want to engage. You can farm just as easily without stacking, and this is coming from the server that made ANet implement the invulnerability buff on the platform.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

The ‘perfect comp’ is just what each guild runs normally in WvW, each guild is a little different on Maguuma. They don’t change much to GvG. GvG’s are just set up so you can fight on even terms, no running away, no AC’s, no towers, nothing other than player v player.

However, if you need the extra help from field advantage I can see why you’re scared.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

And Saiyr HOPE/GODS were not on the map. Atleast while I was commanding which was only like an hour. (the hour after we got bay)

Oh, I didn’t join WvW until near the end and there were three large FA groups that moved independently of each other. I mean, I guess that in itself was pretty impressive, but all of that to take out a rag tag group of us is, well…silly. But if we were still the only organized guild on the map, I bet it still would have worked in your favor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Bit is too good at commanding we cannot compete in wvw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Congratz to all pricks from NOPE (FA) for killing players on JP. You are lame.

Hi. I’m from NOPE and we would just like to apologize for making your gaming experience an unpleasant one. However, all the current kitten we can give are queued for other people with similar predicaments as you. Good day.

OMG, you stole my thing, THAT kitten IS TRADEMARKED SOLORIS.

LOL. BUT I LOVE IT, AYNK. <3

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

G/G/GvG
10char

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Oh, I didn’t join WvW until near the end and there were three large FA groups that moved independently of each other. I mean, I guess that in itself was pretty impressive, but all of that to take out a rag tag group of us is, well…silly. But if we were still the only organized guild on the map, I bet it still would have worked in your favor.

Sorry for grouping around the other guilds tonight, normally we’d be out by ourselves, but tonight was the second night, after last night, that we’ve been back in WvW in a little over two months. Gave us a good chance to kick some of the dust off and get use to everything again. If we’re matched up in the next couple weeks, we’ll be happy to give you fights in an even setting.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

y tho

Welp, mainly because not only do we troll in the forums we do it in game also.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

some pretty fun fights against mag and kn in mag bl, especially against ILL and REN

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

y tho

Not good at either one of those from the looks of it. It’s okay, everyone has to start somewhere.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

y tho

Not good at either one of those from the looks of it. It’s okay, everyone has to start somewhere.

Oh I don’t know, people keep replying to me, and/or messaging in game me about my players trolling them.

Seems to be working to me.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Oh well then if you’re happy then it is working, keep at it. Question though, could you guys please run less glassy builds ? Was kind of disappointed to see ACE go down so easily so many times at N camp on Mag yesterday. Not sure how big your guild is but I made the mistake of thinking they might have been something with all your talk.

I look forward to more encounters, I could use the badges.

Obligatory quote

I feel like the week will go as follows:

Mag: Dude, we farmed you way hard.

FA: No. WE farmed YOU way hard.

Mag: No way! Magswag!

FA: More like MagBags. We’re supreme PPT captain pug farmers.

Kain: Hey, guys. What about us?

Mag & FA: Shut up, loot bags.

Kain: :’(

This dramatization brought to you by Rafiira.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

Oh well then if you’re happy then it is working, keep at it. Question though, could you guys please run less glassy builds ? Was kind of disappointed to see ACE go down so easily so many times at N camp on Mag yesterday. Not sure how big your guild is but I made the mistake of thinking they might have been something with all your talk.

I look forward to more encounters, I could use the badges.

See?? Its working!!!

Not sure when you were talking about, I do know they were on KN BL for the majority of the night(hence the treb picture). Unless of course you are making it up…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

So you’re making yourself and your guild look like fools all in the hopes that we see you really are? Hm and I thought I was a bad troll.

Not night, afternoon, about 4pm EST. ACE rolled up on N camp three times and were taken out by equal numbers. It’s from the pic I posted when they dropped a superior ballista despite us engaging them without the guards.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

thanks for the fights ILL.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

So you’re making yourself and your guild look like fools all in the hopes that we see you really are? Hm and I thought I was a bad troll.

Not night, afternoon, about 4pm EST. ACE rolled up on N camp three times and were taken out by equal numbers. It’s from the pic I posted when they dropped a superior ballista despite us engaging them without the guards.

IDK…most of us were still at work.

Glad you’re so focused on us and not your ppt.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

this is funny.

ballistas are great ways to draw you guys out so you don’t fight on your fully upgraded camp. we didn’t use our ballista, and you still had a lowbie man yours.

you guys want a fair fight with ACE come and find us, we’re out all day. /join our group, I’d love to chat.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

I miss Shadowbane.

Nobody asked for a GvG, you walked up and dropped a rock. They either fought or you got a new city.

That game was so Man-Mode that even the chicks had balls.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

this is funny.

ballistas are great ways to draw you guys out so you don’t fight on your fully upgraded camp. we didn’t use our ballista, and you still had a lowbie man yours.

you guys want a fair fight with ACE come and find us, we’re out all day. /join our group, I’d love to chat.

Mojoti, you’ll need to prove yourself to stay in the guild now. I expect 4 trebs at a north camp next matchup. IDC if its vs. BG and SoR.

Do it or you’re banned from guild activities for the next three months.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

this is funny.

If you find them, be ready for instant scatter. Honestly though, their so bad there really is no point to even bother talking about them any more. Just a bad guild full of bad players who run around with [RAM] [GODS] to make themselves feel like their good. Or that they are farming us in some way.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

y tho

For lulz, duh. And so that you’d post it on this forum and we get to see ourselves being silly.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

this is funny.

If you find them, be ready for instant scatter. Honestly though, their so bad there really is no point to even bother talking about them any more. Just a bad guild full of bad players who run around with [RAM] [GODS] to make themselves feel like their good. Or that they are farming us in some way.

lol you’re so mad

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renxian.6982

Renxian.6982

this is funny.

I’ll be honest. Since I joined GODS several months ago, I cannot think of a single instance in which we ran around with ACE. We usually queue into BLs that we have little company in because our rallies are decently large

(edited by Renxian.6982)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

lol you’re so mad

Just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I’ll be honest. Since I joined GODS several months ago, I cannot think of a single instance in which we ran around with ACE.

You probably don’t even realise they’re there, what with all those D/P thieves they run.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

I’ll be honest. Since I joined GODS several months ago, I cannot think of a single instance in which we ran around with ACE.

You probably don’t even realise they’re there, what with all those D/P thieves they run.

We only have three thieves, and one of them doesn’t even run his thief anymore.

The two that do run it, get accused of hacking regularly. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

The only reason FA BL had few defenders is the majority of FA was camping Cliffside in KBL with superior arrow carts.

Riiiiiiiiiight…. Because you were there on FABL, fighting for Fort Aspenwood. So you know exactly what happened and are qualified to explain it to us. NOT. Also, l2read. Garrison is not FABL.

I’m still trying to make sense of why anyone would think FABL had so few defenders that night when my comment said it was garrison with few defenders. L2READ issues? Maybe holding it right-side-up will help.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renxian.6982

Renxian.6982

I’m surprisingly good at tracking thieves, being a thief myself :p

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

I’m surprisingly good at tracking thieves, being a thief myself :p

Yah dude don’t mind him, he’s making stuff up. The only time in recent memory that we were hanging with GODS was at that jump puzzle. Felt like a good opportunity to troll. And that was only for an hour or so, and certainly wasn’t some crazy session across a borderland lol.

RAM just joined the server a couple of days ago, we haven’t had a chance to run with them at all….

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

thanks for the fights ILL.

I wasn’t there, but you’re welcome.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Maguuma wannabe week on the forums. Quite amusing.
Show me u swag.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I’m still trying to make sense of why anyone would think FABL had so few defenders that night when my comment said it was garrison with few defenders. L2READ issues? Maybe holding it right-side-up will help.

Of course garrison had few defenders, that’s why you lost it. But if you’re saying people didn’t rally quickly enough to defend despite being on the map, I’m not sure why you think it’s a good excuse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

this is funny.

lol you’re so mad

I guess you forget how this all started, it started by me making you look like a quiff and you getting mad.

Whats with all the turtling inside towers MAG?

Well first off, we don’t have numbers you do. But since you asked in such a polite manner I will show you why. http://youtu.be/i2CN2cSJ9Uo

It doesn’t really matter though, in the tower or out of the tower http://youtu.be/x92fuH1OJ_Q the end result is the same:(

I’m not mad at all, I know you piggy back off other guilds while claiming that we don’t open field. When I give you the evidence that we do you ask us to come meet you open field, you then call it a night when we show up 20 minutes later because you wouldn’t leave a q’d map.

If I embarrassed you with that post back on page 4 I’m sorry, that was not my intent, I was just trying to prove a point.

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Of course garrison had few defenders, that’s why you lost it. But if you’re saying people didn’t rally quickly enough to defend despite being on the map, I’m not sure why you think it’s a good excuse.

If I was saying that, yes. I’m saying that FA didn’t quit, as was suggested earlier. If FA had truly quit, Mag would have taken hills too.

Chaba Tangnu