7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

double team is in full swing again

http://imgur.com/uL1tFwE

And there is the typical SoR 2v1 complaints.

Typical pot replies.

You seem quite enamored with me.

No one’s interested in a bad troll like you. You’re as bad as Magikarps.

Step your troll game up son.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laylyn.6018

Laylyn.6018

T1 superstacking occurs because there is a T1 in the first place. To a large degree, it’s a chicken and the egg thing.

It’s certainly a theory. Let me ask you this: why does your guild not transfer off? What is so great about being a top 3 server that keeps you around? If it’s the 24/7 huge fights, server balance is not going to correct that because, brace yourself, then no matchups are going to have 24/7 huge fights.

I’ve been on BG since day 1. In that, I’ve been in brackets 1-4.

I’ve also been on the player group end that tried to balance out the servers. Your real issue is Oceanic numbers that hold true for what you are talking about above. There simply isn’t enough of a player base to cover every server even in current NA alone.

However, most servers could maintain around 10 – 12 hours of coverage by simply merging EU and NA.

Coverage past that is cake. There would be servers that had it and they would gravitate towards the top. However, more servers would have had more consistent coverage in the long run.

Also, in truth, EU side has been far more plagued with this issue that NA side. It’s dictated the make up of their T1 since launch.

/salute

there is a difference in EU and NA gameplay and i dont think EU/NA will be happy with the merging.

NA seem to obsess so much over ppt and score that they don’t seem to “see” beyond it. even GVG’s are looked down upon by many people here. look at this thread itself for example. a “fair” match for NA is score being even thru the week!

in EU a “fair” match is not fighting Vizunah(infact no server wants to fight them), but fighting servers like Piken square, Baruch bay, SFR, simply cos these servers have amazing guilds who run by themselves and always looking for fights with little to no regard to score. most of them dont even look at the score or to “Win” the week.

if both sides are merged, it will again end up with a huge zergfest for the top 6 servers instead of current 3 servers.

VS has remained virtually undefeated due to its night crew only. A few EU holidays have forced them to come in second place. Most of their loses were due to NA back up on the EU side.

EU doesn’t like fighting VS because the VS night crew that has allowed them to be the EU version of Titan Alliance’s HoD. For EU, this has never changed from launch. Most of the EU feelings on PPT stems from that.

As for time zones, most servers have majority populations that are remarkably unaware of what happens outside of their own play time. One doesn’t affect the other as much as one would think except for PPT.

EU top three is now 7 servers total. VS has dropped from 2250 in week 18 http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/16 to 2006 currently while winning all but two matches where they came in 2nd. The rotation itself changes the entire glicko monster and why the top 3 NA would think they are where they are currently.

A top three mentality is an outgrowth of a tier one way of thinking. The devs themselves have said there is no T1 anymore. Let me repeat that, the devs themselves have said there is no T1 anymore. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Server-Match-up-is-TERRIBLE/first

Most likely the continued match ups many weeks after that statement and the lag problems we had last night are just stress tests for the game as a whole. Considering the number of devs playing currently on SoR, it is safe to assume that we all are just lab rats until this test series is done. Heck, they might be getting ready to lower map caps again for all we know.

In short, it appears that we are a live Beta. That will be over at some point, then we then follow suit to some degree with the EU bracket. That already appears to be a top 7 format.

Most likely, top three there is already an outmoded idea to the point of being candles after the light bulb. They might have some value, but it wont be what you see by in the long run. It’s already changed EU side.

/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

If you saw a SoR male Norn Guardian used shadow step, dont report him.
He didnt use lag, he was just soooooooooooooooooo lag

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

The devs themselves have said there is no T1 anymore. Let me repeat that, the devs themselves have said there is no T1 anymore.

They can say “There’s no Tier 1” until they’re blue in the face, but as long as every single week (except…one?) is BG/JQ/SoR then the feeling that this is “Tier 1” will remain.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jiddo.8041

jiddo.8041

I’ve been on BG since day 1. In that, I’ve been in brackets 1-4.

VS has remained virtually undefeated due to its night crew only. A few EU holidays have forced them to come in second place. Most of their loses were due to NA back up on the EU side.

EU doesn’t like fighting VS because the VS night crew that has allowed them to be the EU version of Titan Alliance’s HoD. For EU, this has never changed from launch. Most of the EU feelings on PPT stems from that.

You have no clue what you`re talking about.
For most EU guild the number 1 priority is having good fights not getting some virtual points which in the end give nothing.

Nobody likes VS since VS does not have any decent guild and runs only in pug blobs that run away from every fight they dont feel safe about.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I am really drunk, disclaimer, but fuzzy wants to say he loves you all.

Hugsss

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Real life vid of Aggression in action

hahaha love the start of it, purely genius.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I am really drunk, disclaimer, but fuzzy wants to say he loves you all.

Hugsss

And that is why you’re in [LOVE]

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

You might won this week matchup. Make your PPT and win while I am at the beach all next week in Cannes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

kitten I’m good, been mentioned 4 times in this thread and I haven’t even logged into gw2 yet this marchup week. Lots of Mirin’ going on, yeah that Agg vid slaughtering that Agg soldier pretty accurate.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

kitten I’m good, been mentioned 4 times in this thread and I haven’t even logged into gw2 yet this marchup week. Lots of Mirin’ going on, yeah that Agg vid slaughtering that Agg soldier pretty accurate.

You do realize the “matchup week” isn’t even 24 hours in right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

You do realize the “matchup week” isn’t even 24 hours in right?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Can someone whos from SoR currently on EB pm me please, it’d be greatly appreciated.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Streaming RIOT roaming squad, Guardian PoV!

http://www.twitch.tv/rexisstreaming

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

you owe us SM

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

No one in Tier 1 actually wants to fight unless they have 80 people backing them up, that’s what makes it frustrating sometimes. SoR/BG players almost always run from me rather than engage 1v1. Even 2v1 against me, people will often just run away.

Im one of those people that usually runs away from fights.

There are two simple reasons for this:

1. I scout for my team, there is no point being dead and losing eyes on bay/hills/garri.

2. Im not specced for 1v1 fights and small skirmishes.

Why should i have to conform to your playstyle and engage in fights when i prefer carrying information and doing something for my team. We all have different interests in the game and dueling is not the only part of the game thats enjoyable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

ya know. just hanging out on this random cliff. doing random cliff stuff.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

No one in Tier 1 actually wants to fight unless they have 80 people backing them up, that’s what makes it frustrating sometimes. SoR/BG players almost always run from me rather than engage 1v1. Even 2v1 against me, people will often just run away.

1. I scout for my team, there is no point being dead and losing eyes on bay/hills/garri.

Why should i have to conform to your playstyle and engage in fights when i prefer carrying information and doing something for my team. We all have different interests in the game and dueling is not the only part of the game thats enjoyable.

…. !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Then what are you specced for? Just running?

0_o

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Man T1 sounds like little fun. I guess there are some people who prefer the blob vs. blob, biggest blob wins gameplay. I know, even DB has its mindless automatons whose idea of strategy is “follow the blue dorito”, so the other tiers aren’t immune either.

There’s so much complaining about lag when it’s clearly a high load issue, not a programming issue. And yet because a T1 server gets outmanned for 3 hours mid-week, there are calls for more external guilds to transfer. And I bet there are some out there hoping to answer the call, just so they can participate in the T1 lagfest.

Maybe ANet should reduce map population by 25 or more players per server per map. That would solve the lag, and encourage guilds to migrate and even out the population because of high queue times. The top servers will have less of a “weak” time slot because the maps can field only so many, and then if a server is dominating, legitimate claims of superior skill can be made.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

…. !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Then what are you specced for? Just running?

0_o

Nearly everyone I encounter solo roaming does this. Some seem to have traits/skills more suited for this play style than others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

IF ANET set a que for 120 ppl per side per bL it should expect to ahve to handle that number of players, IF it cant then they need to FIX there engine. Telling ppl to xfer off there servers to lower pops doesnt fix the issue it only masks it

esp since even in lower pop servers if u get a 3 way battle u still get lag

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I understand that it would cause frustration, but it would solve a lot of problems. Some of you may recall during BWEs ANet was trying to find the sweet spot for performance versus participation. I personally don’t think they found it. Don’t feel entitled to 120 players per server per map just because that’s what you’re used to. Gameplay experience is rather important, and unending lag is not a good experience. There are limitations to what can be achieved through optimization, any tech geek knows that.

I’m on DB and I get into relatively large battles from time to time. It’s only when you get about 100 players (both friendly and enemy) in one big fight that you start to get lag. And as that number goes up, the lag gets progressively worse. It’s a similar problem as rush hour in a popular intersection…all the cars have to slow down.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

db is a very large pop also compared to every server but the top 4, maybe u should take ur own advice and Xfer off to the lower pop servers. Its easy to tell other ppl to do it but if u r not gonna follow ur own advice plzz stop telling others wut to do

and like i said xfering off doesnt fix the lag issue it only masks it

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

db is a very large pop also compared to every server but the top 4, maybe u should take ur own advice and Xfer off to the lower pop servers. Its easy to tell other ppl to do it but if u r not gonna follow ur own advice plzz stop telling others wut to do

I know what you’re trying to do here, but it isn’t going to work. I play mostly during EU primetime when nearly all the servers we could play (except T1 servers) also tend to have pretty low population. In other words, I very rarely experience poor gameplay due to load, so I have nothing to complain about. Rest assured, if I was experiencing poor gameplay due to load, I would transfer off DB. I certainly wouldn’t blame ANet because I have a fair understanding of the technical difficulties involved in this kind of system.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

I know what you’re trying to do here, but it isn’t going to work. I play mostly during EU primetime when nearly all the servers we could play (except T1 servers) also tend to have pretty low population. In other words, I very rarely experience poor gameplay due to load, so I have nothing to complain about. Rest assured, if I was experiencing poor gameplay due to load, I would transfer off DB. I certainly wouldn’t blame ANet because I have a fair understanding of the technical difficulties involved in this kind of system.

soo u just said that altho its rare that u still get lag ina dead time zone for anyone outside of t1. That alone should make u think the Hamster needs an upgrade

masking a problem doesnt fix one.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Shout out to SoR and JQ for running some small groups tonight in JQBL.. you guys rock, and thank you!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Eviator, more like ENviator. He has more post on our matchup than his own.

btw… T1 is still great, TY!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

soo u just said that altho its rare that u still get lag ina dead time zone for anyone outside of t1. That alone should make u think the Hamster needs an upgrade

masking a problem doesnt fix one.

I did say “mostly” didn’t I? That also means “not always”. So “sometimes” I get in huge fights (usually reset night), and the result is lag. I do not complain about it because it’s not something that I encounter often, and besides, I don’t think there is a silver bullet solution.

You have said “masking a problem doesn’t fix one”, or something similar, multiple times now. Have you considered the possibility that there is no solution to the lag problem in huge fights? I’m trying to tell you that it’s likely that they can make some improvements, but not enough to make a big difference. If you don’t believe me, and if you are not driven to do the necessary learning to understand why I believe that, no skin off my back.

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

All of your posts are off topic – DB is not in this matchup – Please stick to your own thread if you have nothing constructive to contribute to our matchup, and stop trying to recruit people from our ‘tier’… Thanks! ♥

I am responding to the “lag” complainers, therefore I am on topic. I have no interest in any more people coming to DB, and if you improved your reading comprehension you might understand that. ♥?

Eviator, more like ENviator. He has more post on our matchup than his own.

btw… T1 is still great, TY!

It’s true my matchup thread is kinda boring right now. All they seem to talk about is virtual cookies, virtual alcohol, dolyaks, and quaggans, which are not controversial in the least.

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

ur right there may not be 1 key FIX to the problem but there r alot of small things they can change to make a difference.

1: lowering the cap number in wvw per bl
2: changing the look of particle effects in wvw( and only in wvw)
3: making it so buffs only work in 20 man groups so the numbers spread out more like INDO said in that video/interview/show thing

the list goes on im sure many of u can think of small things they could do. But running away or hiding from the problem isnt the answer. Anet should also let us know where they r on this or if they r even working on it or care

You know, I’m pleasantly surprised by your suggestions. #2 is more of a client-side thing, but yeah those small things could improve the experience to some degree.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Maybe ANet should reduce map population by 25 or more players per server per map. That would solve the lag, and encourage guilds to migrate and even out the population because of high queue times. The top servers will have less of a “weak” time slot because the maps can field only so many, and then if a server is dominating, legitimate claims of superior skill can be made.

I’ve been begging for it along with many others but you know ANET wont do it for fear of kittening off the short attention span must win kiddies. They got such a backlash back when they closed down free transfers at the same time as lowering the cap but granted, that was bad time to do it. Just seems like ANET can’t catch any breaks. They keep pulling the right tricks out at the wrong time and nothing is syncing for them. You gotta pitty those poor devs but at the same time, it is getting to be a tired old tune.

JQ players asking for more guilds, you guys are doing it wrong . . . SoR and BG should be figuring out how to shed some of theirs. It is ok to have the outmanned buff sometimes . . . you can still play the game with it and even have some good fun to boot not to mention ~gasp~ you wont have to pay for repairs!

Yeah sure ANET could do a heck of a lot better job encouraging us to spread out so all this skill lag trash wasn’t such a stupid problem but if they are not going to do anything about it soon why wait for them? Lets get the ball rolling and stop stacking the top severs for petes sake. >< Sorry, just getting real sick of all the skill lag and crashes left & right.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Asking players and guilds to leave the server they have been on since launch; leave their friends and the people they enjoy playing with, for some vague sense of balance is unreasonable. Player created solutions to population issues have failed time and time again over the past ten months.

It’s simply unrealistic to assume that asking servers to “shed” vital members of their community won’t simply result in the creation of another stacked server coming out on top, as has happened in the past.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Asking players and guilds to leave the server they have been on since launch; leave their friends and the people they enjoy playing with, for some vague sense of balance is unreasonable. Player created solutions to population issues have failed time and time again over the past ten months.

It’s simply unrealistic to assume that asking servers to “shed” vital members of their community won’t simply result in the creation of another stacked server coming out on top, as has happened in the past.

That is a very cogent point. It’s also unreasonable to expect ANet to eliminate lag in huge zerg fights because, for the most part, doing so is technically infeasible.

Also, I’d venture to guess that if you removed all guilds from the current T1 servers who have not been there since launch, you wouldn’t be having so much of a lag problem.

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Not to mention the only reason BG and SoR are as stacked as they are, is a certain Jade Quarry had such a “great community” that noone could bear to leave. As you have sown….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Fantastic fights today running with Indo and the IRON zerg on JQBL!

Keep up the good fight SoR<3

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Not to mention the only reason BG and SoR are as stacked as they are, is a certain Jade Quarry had such a “great community” that noone could bear to leave. As you have sown….

So BG and SoR compensate by over-recruiting and creating the blob meta where 100 people run around and the winner is the team that doesn’t lag out. We can’t be blaming ANet for what’s wrong in WvW, it’s a really unnecessary desire to win a weird numbers game making what was a well designed aspect of this game incredibly boring. Right now, if anyone, it’s JQ being hit by the “NO FUN ALLOWED” hammer.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

So BG and SoR compensate by over-recruiting and creating the blob meta where 100 people run around and the winner is the team that doesn’t lag out. We can’t be blaming ANet for what’s wrong in WvW, it’s a really unnecessary desire to win a weird numbers game making what was a well designed aspect of this game incredibly boring. Right now, if anyone, it’s JQ being hit by the “NO FUN ALLOWED” hammer.

JQ were blobbing way before BG or SoR ever were. Also, yes we should be blaming Anet for what’s wrong with WvW, the game mode itself is very badly designed.

(edited by oxide.8324)

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

JQ got alot of xfers to them when HOD broke up

SBI then recruited a few more guilds and there sea pushed well into EU

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

JQ then went ona mass recruit to beat sos

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

SOR then followed to Counter BG’s sea/eu coverage

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Also, yes we should be blaming Anet for what’s wrong with WvW, the game mode itself is very badly designed.

I believe you are implying that the huge fights are the result of bad design, not the lag, which I profer is the inevitable result of having huge fights. Most of the people blaming ANet for the lag seem to want the huge fights without the lag, and that is a virtual impossibility.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

AMAZING fights in BG bay. thanks for the fun WARD SG etc… most fun we’ve had in a long time

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

WTF? Why is EMP guy on SoR server in WvW on JQ bl…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

omg lets just drop it cause this stuff goes in circles if u wanna play the who to blame game about stacking it goes like this

HOD-JQ-SBI-SOS-JQ-BG-SOR

HOD before the game was released the “titan alliance” set about to absorb guilds to cover all timezones for wvw pretty much making it so noone had a shot against them

JQ got alot of xfers to them when HOD broke up

SBI then recruited a few more guilds and there sea pushed well into EU

SOS then got alot of the bg transfers that left the server after there first drop outa t1 mix that with the ET guilds and Some hod FOE from et PRX hod

JQ then went ona mass recruit to beat sos

BG followed there example and mass recruited that with them having the only eu plus late sea pushing the eu time zone

SOR then followed to Counter BG’s sea/eu coverage

and that covers t1, altho for the most part t1 for the pass month has been the closes its ever been

Very succinctly put sir.

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

….Because [EMP] is still a JQ guild. Those that left formed another guild….

The lag discussion was NOT of the normal lag we’ve come to ignore. Especially when it’s coupled with mass Dc’ing. There must have been a hardware failure of some type. Hence posting about it.

It sounds like a lower tiered server is just trying to weaken us in T1. Nice try, not happening.

For outmanned, yeah it’s not fun. Experiencing it right now on JQ BL. Sure, having everything taken is a BLAST! <——- not really

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

….Because [EMP] is still a JQ guild. Those that left formed another guild….

The lag discussion was NOT of the normal lag we’ve come to ignore. Especially when it’s coupled with mass Dc’ing. There must have been a hardware failure of some type. Hence posting about it.

It sounds like a lower tiered server is just trying to weaken us in T1. Nice try, not happening.

For outmanned, yeah it’s not fun. Experiencing it right now on JQ BL. Sure, having everything taken is a BLAST! <——- not really

lol i think u missed wut he was saying

A guy/girl from the guild EMP is on SOR the server not the bl. and he is in the jq bl

and ur right the lag was not the same lag we have all come to ignore

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

My bad, I got that backwards. Appears the person is going for his map complete.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

My bad, I got that backwards. Appears the person is going for his map complete.

Actually… this is pretty believable… anyone sent to another server to spy certainly wouldn’t be dumb enough to roll with the tag of the guild he’s spying for…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

I think I can speak for all of us by saying no guild from JQ is sending spies anywhere. We’re way too cheap for that.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Thanks for all the fun fights today in BG BL and later in EB, bg and sor.

Salute from [SG]

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CzarsWarr.9864

CzarsWarr.9864

TYVM JQ for the greats open field fights in bg bl. Was pretty fun!
And these sor trying to backdoor us… kitten u sor!
Cant wait for more! later!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Is there any roam for solo roaming in tier 1 or what? So many zergs lately…

Anyways, looking for duels PM me in game