7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

SoR late NA plus early oceanic made BG tick for 50. When that late NA gone to sleep, BG managed to get everything back. It’s not that surprising, our NA can’t stay up forever. At least we made the fights a little more even for a while.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

(edited by Az z.2746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

Thanks to all those that were in EB tonight, appreciate the effort. We came out to do the JP but ended up staying for the fun and SOR’s stuff.

Attachments:

(edited by silkysoft.6749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Dear Blackgate, if you let us fight the TW Choo megazerg in peace, we won’t attack you.

From, everyone.

TW and Choo on one map is just flat out unfair

… and the one time we have a blob that isn’t outnumbered by 50 we’re getting backdoored by BG. I mean, it’s really to be expected.

Im confused, how are you getting backdoored by BG when they are attacking us?

The big fight outside south Bay we had 20-25 BG flank our backside.

Not to mention the 10 that pecked at some the whole time. But it was quite fun!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

LOL @ BG on JQBL hitting hills, paper keep and you bring 2 golems and a omega when we abandoned the keep. I get you want that keep but jeez all you had to do was ask.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

LOL @ BG on JQBL hitting hills, paper keep and you bring 2 golems and a omega when we abandoned the keep. I get you want that keep but jeez all you had to do was ask.

Please understand, the Golem God demanded it. He is the One True God, the Alpha and the Omega.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

“haha btw we run 20”

“another pic no golems, BUT WAIT! ““btw we run 20”” thats totally 20 in that pic, and not 40+10 following commander on mini map."

Muuum, am I doing it right?

nope, try this
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

how about you try this. double whamey combooooooooooooooooo

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mimicking

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

“haha btw we run 20”

“another pic no golems, BUT WAIT! ““btw we run 20”” thats totally 20 in that pic, and not 40+10 following commander on mini map."

Muuum, am I doing it right?

nope, try this
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

how about you try this. double whamey combooooooooooooooooo

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mimicking

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Please understand, the Golem God demanded it. He is the One True God, the Alpha and the Omega.

Jed isn’t here though….

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

JQ is so stacked, look at that PPT.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Just from hard work mate

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Think he was being facetious but now all you need to do is incorporate some strategy with that hard work and JQ can come in first or second.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Just from hard work mate

Sorry…I’ve been spending too much time reading the BG arguments that I seem to have lost my way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Decent skirmishes in EB last night. Pardon my ignorance but who is CA guild? Don’t think we’ve fought them much (at least when I was online) so it was interesting trying to figure out what they were all about. Tip my cap to them for sticking with it.

/cheers

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Think he was being facetious but now all you need to do is incorporate some strategy with that hard work and JQ can come in first or second.

We do, but as soon as we do someone comes through and wrecks it (meaning BG, or SoR). OK I guess let me back track here, SOME of us do.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

Can I also get a HL officer to message me as well concerning GvG’s

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Not that it matters but for the sake of accuracy, the guys who posted the low BG ppt earlier play on JQ, not SOR.

It’s just amusing BG posted back replying to SOR. That’s some obsession.

:)
Didn’t you hear? SoR and BG are actually lovers, they just like to have well… lets just call it a ‘dramatic’ relationship :P

Alot of domestic abuse going on if that’s the case.

Due to the strict teachings of the Holy Scripture of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, as the BG/SoR marriage counselor, I cannot confirm or deny said abuse is occuring without risking excommunication and being labeled a snitch. However, the scriptures do allow me to confirm that the two are indeed in a committed relationship with a mutual understanding that minor, weeklong flings may occur with other servers while JQ is off at summer camp.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Just from hard work mate

Sorry…I’ve been spending too much time reading the BG arguments that I seem to have lost my way.

Actually all you ever do is whine….i think that’s where you lost your way.

In less ‘whining’ news. Good fights tonight in EB. It was worthwhile taking the SoR keep after their Indo map zerg took ours.

Why you gotta be that way BG? You get the couch tonight.

JQ doesn’t like seeing mom and dad arguing.

Indo gets credit for stuff even when he’s not logged in, what a glory kitten.

Yes he does, but it’s a good thing he stayed up late last night and led the karma train in BG BL and EB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

I just know by my experience from last night that selling stuff at the trading post takes a lot of time. And late NA can wreck kitten while well led.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Well in all fairness I dropped golems + Omega to flip your hills while you were in bay. Guess what goes around comes around

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Decent skirmishes in EB last night. Pardon my ignorance but who is CA guild? Don’t think we’ve fought them much (at least when I was online) so it was interesting trying to figure out what they were all about. Tip my cap to them for sticking with it.

/cheers

CA is a guild that formed on BG a bit over a month ago. It’s an international guild but most of their players are in the SEA timezone from what I understand.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

/cheers

CA is a guild that formed on BG a bit over a month ago. It’s an international guild but most of their players are in the SEA timezone from what I understand.

Thank you sir!

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Just from hard work mate

Actually all you ever do is whine….i think that’s where you lost your way.

In less ‘whining’ news. Good fights tonight in EB. It was worthwhile taking the SoR keep after their Indo map zerg took ours.

Why you gotta be that way BG? You get the couch tonight.

JQ doesn’t like seeing mom and dad arguing.

Indo gets credit for stuff even when he’s not logged in, what a glory kitten.

Yes he does, but it’s a good thing he stayed up late last night and led the karma train in BG BL and EB.

Promoting him was one of the best things Great Leader Degothi ever did.

in Match-ups

Posted by: watch out or bleed.3068

watch out or bleed.3068

If anyone on SoR or BG is interested in some GvGs tonight 5v5 10v10 15v15 or 20v20 shoot me a message in game. Looking for something to do tonight.

Twitch.tv/cooleoben
KGG Community Leader
Academy Gaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Big fun on EBG last night! (Oceanic)
“More Cata’s!” “More Trebs!”
Thanks to all who rolled with us was a blast!

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Go to sleep, IRON. You have flexed your muscles enough for one day.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

Nah, they can keep doing that. BG will just recruit more and then SOR will recruit more and the recruiting will go back and forth until they both implode.

in Match-ups

Cinix.2135

goodnight JQ. have a good week

not enough trolling…..recruit more

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

There is no skill in blob zerging everything…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Still don’t have it? Taking long enough….

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I just walked out of JQ spawn on BG bl and got ran over by like 60 SoR. No one else has these kinds of numbers during this time, so the blobbing is rather irrelevant.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

nice pvdoor, SoR

But please, recruit more, you guys need more european guilds.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

nice pvdoor, SoR

I’m confused. We aren’t winning right now, are we?

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Duh, It’s only ok when BG is ticking at 450+ during SEA while SoR is ticking at 50ppt.

Any other time BG isn’t ticking at highest ppt, it’s PvDoor.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

nice pvdoor, SoR

I’m confused. We aren’t winning right now, are we?

That 1k point difference in points doesn’t really Say anything. Certainly when your server is ticking 450+ for some time. BG’s oceanic and JQ’s SEA don’t even get that high.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

nice pvdoor, SoR

^This

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

It’s only ok when BG is ticking at 450+ during SEA while SoR is ticking at 50ppt.

I play SEA every day on my server and the ppt is never extremely unbalanced. At least not since my server used to lead tier 1. Don’t try to defend what is obviously unbalanced.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

It’s only ok when BG is ticking at 450+ during SEA while SoR is ticking at 50ppt.

I play SEA every day on my server and the ppt is never extremely unbalanced. At least not since we used to lead tier 1. Don’t try to defend what is obviously unbalanced.

That’s quite a statement considering what I stated happened today. SoR was ticking a 50 for quite a while, while BG was ticking over 400.

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

Duh, It’s only ok when BG is ticking at 450+ during SEA while SoR is ticking at 50ppt.

nice troll, bro

But your server needs more european guilds, pls recruit more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I’ve never seen so many omegas used to take keeps defended by less than 15 people by a zergs of 60+.

Every time I see an omega, at this point, I just assume its a duped one. When I see twenty-five of them used to take effectively undefended objects… ya.

I hope Waha just puts SoR down to 0 ppt during his time; team up with MERC/ND/WM and make it happen. This is just stupid atm.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

I play SEA every day on my server and the ppt is never extremely unbalanced. At least not since we used to lead tier 1. Don’t try to defend what is obviously unbalanced.

That’s quite a statement considering what I stated happened today. SoR was ticking a 50 for quite a while, while BG was ticking over 400.

He’s correct, we often tick at 450+ in Oceanic, sometimes SEA, they are different timezones by 2-3 hours.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I drew a line for you just in case you require visual cues. Notice how two servers took one server’s PPT during Oce/Sea, and how one server took two server’s PPT in EU/Early NA. Maybe let that sink in when you reply to people commenting about pvdoor.

Attachments:

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

You know as well as everyone here that this is quite an odd occurrence of this happening. Usually SOR start way ahead of BG/JQ coming into OCEANIC and it takes most of the timezone for BG to take them over.

BG then holds SEA but its usaully equal with JQ on points with SOR scoring in the mid to high 100s

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

He’s correct, we tick at 450+ in Oceanic, not SEA, they are different timezones by 2-3 hours.

bg ticked 350~400 ppt, not 500 ppt like SoR is ticking right now.

and 1 hour before Oceanic, BG was ticking 50 ppt.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

nice troll, bro

But your server needs more european guilds, pls recruit more.

1k difference and BG still whining about numbers, no surprise. PRO obviously left for JQ due to the constant whiners on BG, lol. IF the boards are this bad with a 1k difference in the score, can’t imagine what BG and TS chat sounds like. No wonder PRO transferred off.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

But did it last nearly as long as the point tic that your server is holding? No. There is a difference between squishy ppt and sturdy ppt. There are several guilds who can work for their servers during oceanic/SEA, but only 1 server can muster these kind of numbers in EU.

I know BG has some famous EU commander, but still.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

EU is a pretty sad state of affairs at the moment, must be boring for the SoR guys just rolling noone. As always though, it will shift and change.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

No kidding, is this even fun for SoR? I know [KISS] recently transferred but I would think they would at least want some decent fights… kind of embarrassing for them, unless they came to just piggy-back SoR’s success.

KISS should have gone to JQ if anything.

BG has HB/RK three or so days out of the week.
JQ effectively has no-one.
SoR has IRON & KISS.

If KISS was on JQ you’d at least have some semblance of balance.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Ask you crew which played over the the past 12 hours just how long it took them to take Redlake on your BL. Guild OWNED it for about six hours. We held off your countless attacks, the odd BG attack, then a double team. JQ took fights all over the map, yet always kept the tower under JQ control and made sure Lowlands and yaks were safe. We managed to get all upgrades but one complete and it took commanders calling it a night/day, and having maybe 10 people in the map with about four in the final defense to take it back for yourselves , whilst we were outmanned most of the night anyway. Even got hold of and held Hills for quite a long time as well.

Considering the only reason you took your map back was because you finally figured out you need a golem and about 40+ people zerging the map inan anti clockwise formation after six-ish hours is nothing to be proud about. Triple digit badges (103 to be exact), few hundred kills, five ranks and a few rares + usual at the loss of not sleeping and pulling an allnighter was worth every single second. You can have your BL back, but what we experienced overnight is something you’ll never understand.

@ the whole JQ crew who were on, commanders and all the havoc/scouts, thanks for giving me and the others what is possibly our single greatest experience in GW2 ever. Best coordination I’ve seen.

@BG: you made for some awesome fights to watch vs SoR and when you lost Bay, we knew Redlake was their next target. Held Briar for hours as well so good job!

@ the SoR who refused the party invite, I just wanted to congratulate you guys on finally taking Redlake since it was an amazing battle of attrition, which you eventually won, though you had way more losses than our side ^^

Don’t mess with the plush griffon and JQ when we’re at our most determined.

Attachments:

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I dunno I’m having fun. We’ve been trying to take JQ garri for a while now, some epic fights.

in Match-ups

Cinix.2135

I dunno I’m having fun. We’ve been trying to take JQ garri for a while now, some epic fights.

you should bring more 60+ is isn’t enough vs the 40 jq we have there