Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Looks like nakoor did a pretty terrible job

7/5 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

i presume the BG PvD is in full swing?

Haha yes. Couldn’t save SoR garrison cause everyone was DCing. :/ Now getting 2v1’d in BG hills by both MERC and ATM. :P

Sadpandaface

oh wells atleast it gives a bit of ballance to the matchup

but atleast its all paper going into eu prime

Sorry! :/ Tried our best. IRON’s going to get it a little tougher in EU.

But it makes the fights alot more interesting.

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

430 PPT, call the national guard to prevent this blatant PvD.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Looks like nakoor did a pretty terrible job

He logged off hours ago.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Let’s play the games that happen on Twitter!

#ThingsmoreironicthanBlackgatecomplainingaboutPvDoor

#Recruitmoreeurolikeyouaren’talreadystackedasitisyolo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Oh no SoR is below 100 PPT because of the imbalanced overpowered BG super server. This is not fair and BG shouldn’t have recruited so much SEA coverage because it totally throws off the balance of T1. Shame on you BG!

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

JQ and BG taking 3hours to get Wildcreek in EB (and about 5 to get our main keep also), I think you spent a lot of siege and money and died a lot at the gate
I bunkered it up and you just are to bad if not pvpdoor it’s too hard work for you both ^^
Well guess what regarding the time it takes you to get down SoR with 2 full zerg I can with no doubt says you are definetely doing something wrong and you ll never win any match like that. I get so many bags that after all this time and effort you could get it you paid more than the price.^^
In any case, I don’t mind if SoR or BG wins. All matters to me is that JQ keep always loosing every weeks and I am 100% happy.
Good fun so far. Keep it coming. You won’t be ‘tuff enuf’ at the end anyway. There are too many things to learn yet to young BG and JQ padawans.

Much love and regards from[LORD]

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

PvDoor? BG ticking 350 ppt for 1 hour, while SoR euro coverage can tick 500 ppt for 3~4 hours.

Everybody knows that some asian guilds in SoR aren’t playing today (maybe due to the new update), so don’t try to make a fake lack of coverage.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

PvDoor? BG ticking 350 ppt for 1 hour, while SoR euro coverage can tick 500 ppt for 3~4 hours.

Everybody knows that some asian guilds in SoR aren’t playing today (maybe due to the new update), so don’t try to make a fake lack of coverage.

It has been this way all week/last week/the week before for SEA timezone.
It is indeed a lack of coverage. JQ and BG know this and they make the most of it. Fair enough, I would do the same.

Had fun earlier in EB managing to hold SM for a few more point ticks. Nice work by the brave SoR who fought bravely through the lag

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

NYS has always been inconsistent in turn outs. Their Raids are occasional, whether there’s a new update or not. SAHP, SONG and AFS are still trying to do what they can. They cant do much with ATM, FOO, MERC, ND, ND, WM, Urge, Thai, Ge, DC, CA and XF knocking at their doors. It’s not a fake lack of coverage. Sometimes we tick better because IRON helps us out. This has always been our kind of SEA coverage. I really hope you say things with substantial evidence next time. SoR wvw guilds don’t PvE. FYI, SoRs EU has never really ticked 500 even for 2 consecutive ticks before. Don’t even know what you are talking about. If you want to troll at least troll smartly.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

I could just add this : the defense of Jerrifer Aldon and Klovan was pretty lame. Some people need to work on their defensive set up in towers and make it last until no supplies are left inside. SoR commander are all about offensive that s what is lacking in first place : some better defense organisation (when no siege are in a tower and noone and nothing get refresh it’s kind of not surpising to loose a tower under 2min). [LORD] was in charge of Wc because we like to hold it and we sieged it up enough to bunker it (that was the last tower standing in EB, it even held longer than smc…and at the end we lost it with no more supplies and 90% of our sieges taken out, thats a bunker! JQ breached our main keep outer gate and wc was not taken yet, BG finally get it after wasting really a lot of bp money supplies and efforts^^)

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

^we try put out a decent size force early if possible to help our counterparts if they are struggling

but even then its still not enough vs the megablobs

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

I could just add this : the defense of Jerrifer Aldon and Klovan was pretty lame. Some people need to work on their defensive set up in towers and make it last until no supplies are left inside. SoR commander are all about offensive that s what is lacking in first place : some better defense organisation (when no siege are in a tower and noone and nothing get refresh it’s kind of not surpising to loose a tower under 2min). [LORD] was in charge of Wc because we like to hold it and we sieged it up enough to bunker it (that was the last tower standing in EB, it even held longer than smc…and at the end we lost it with no more supplies and 90% of our sieges taken out, thats a bunker! JQ breached our main keep outer gate and wc was not taken yet, BG finally get it after wasting really a lot of bp money supplies and efforts^^)

From your description it seems as if with klovan/jerrifers/aldons gone, the commanders were sacrificing WC to attempt a keep defense. Maybe you should have brought your superior defensive strats to the keep instead :o

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

From your description it seems as if with klovan/jerrifers/aldons gone, the commanders were sacrificing WC to attempt a keep defense. Maybe you should have brought your superior defensive strats to the keep instead :o

No what I mean is that if people in wvw would care about strong defense (bunker set up=You control the gate with 1 or 2 defensive trebs behind of it and you have set up sieges aiming the weak spots of that tower already ready to counter ennemy and some sup’ ACs with at least one sentry player inside) in backlines “in case of” and refresh sieges it wouldn’t be lost so fast and easy. Also if we could have camping sentry in each tower that would be great but I am dreaming^^.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

It’s not a fake lack of coverage.

SEA primetime yesterday:

“If you want to troll at least troll smartly.”

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

No what I mean is that if people in wvw would care about strong defense (bunker set up=You control the gate with 1 or 2 defensive trebs behind of it and you have set up sieges aiming the weak spots of that tower already ready to counter ennemy and some sup’ ACs with at least one sentry player inside) in backlines “in case of” and refresh sieges it wouldn’t be lost so fast and easy. Also if we could have camping sentry in each tower that would be great but I am dreaming^^.

SOR complaining of not enough sieges for defence.. Wow that’s funny..

in Match-ups

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

New low guys – new low. You guys need to get a bed you’re so in with each other. I mean hitting places separately at the same time……but the same target at the same time? Really?

Oh and our TS went down then too….how odd.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

now BG has lost all right to whine about PVD..

just because SoR gave up at SEA today?

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

SEA primetime yesterday:

Are you seriously going to start cherry picking days here and there now to try and prove a point? Something happening “every once in a while” by no means is a standard. I can do it too. I provided a screen shot, it must be true!!!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

SoR stacked on a 12k lead in less than 24 hrs. Now that is PvD

SoR can easily push to win any time they want while the other 2 servers have to actually stay up really late and put in twice as much work to try to keep up.

At least we all can agree that when SoR wins 1st for 5 weeks in a row and then all of a sudden gets 3rd place, that means they’re trying to get a new guild in…

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

SoR can easily push to win any time they want while the other 2 servers have to actually stay up really late and put in twice as much work to try to keep up.

At least we all can agree that when SoR wins 1st for 5 weeks in a row and then all of a sudden gets 3rd place, that means they’re trying to get a new guild in…

Can’t wait to see what that record against BG will be in a couple months time…

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Can’t wait to see what that record against BG will be in a couple months time…

At the current rate that SoR recruits, I’d say it’d look a lot like EU’s T1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teikoku.2068

Teikoku.2068

At least we all can agree that when SoR wins 1st for 5 weeks in a row and then all of a sudden gets 3rd place, that means they’re trying to get a new guild in...

At least you acknowledge that Bag Gate puts in overtime.

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

SEA primetime yesterday:

Are you seriously going to start cherry picking days here and there now to try and prove a point? Something happening “every once in a while” by no means is a standard. I can do it too. I provided a screen shot, it must be true!!!!

Thanks for prove my point. The biggest difference was SoR 145, BG 325. 145 ppt means at least 2~3 keeps and some towers. If you guys can hold some keeps and towers, BG doesn’t PvDoor. ^.^

Try again little troll

Attachments:

(edited by zepp.4109)

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

BG does put in over time & so does JQ, they do it because Sanctum of Recruiting keeps stacking time zones where they don’t need any more people in & are the main cause for NAT1’s imbalance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

[…]

By your logic, SoR never PvD in EU since BG has never ticked below 100 during that time slot.

Just pointing out the contradiction.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

BG does put in over time & so does JQ, they do it because Sanctum of Recruiting keeps stacking time zones where they don’t need any more people in & are the main cause for NAT1’s imbalance.

Your rants are getting boring now. We get it. BG doesn’t stack their timezone and SoR is the only one that stacks. BG doesn’t PvDoor and only SoR does. SoR is stacked in every timezone (lol).

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

SEA primetime yesterday:

Thanks for prove my point. The biggest difference was SoR 145, BG 325. 145 ppt means at least 2~3 keeps and some towers. If you guys can hold some keeps and towers, BG doesn’t PvDoor. ^.^

Try again little troll

Using that logic, the same can be said during the EU time slot. As long as the opponent holds a keep or two, you are not doing any sort of PvDoor. Case in point, since BG and JQ both had a keep (and clearly more than that even), they are not suffering from PvDoor. Thank you zepp for helping us all see the light of day and now giving us a definition on what PvDoor really is.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

[…]

By your logic, SoR never PvD in EU since BG has never ticked below 100 during that time slot.

Just pointing out the contradiction.

He’s such a bad troll..

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ does not put in overtime we have talked to each other about it, and if we have to put in overtime 24/7 to win its not worth it the coverage will come.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

GO TO SLEEP “OCEANIC” BG. aint oceanic anymore.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

“If we aren’t winning the other server is obviously stacked.”
- BG 2013

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

SoR is stacked in every timezone

You’re right, I’m glad that we both can agree on something.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Guys stop flaming and go farm achievement points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

JQ does not put in overtime we have talked to each other about it, and if we have to put in overtime 24/7 to win its not worth it the coverage will come.

Indeed it will. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Käï | Sanctum

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

I guess I must’ve seen it differently in the SEA time zone you guys have… JQ puts in such a huge push that it makes the other servers think you’re still playing to be 1st. Sorry for making an incorrect assumption.

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

SEA primetime yesterday:

Try again little troll

Using that logic, the same can be said during the EU time slot. As long as the opponent holds a keep or two, you are not doing any sort of PvDoor. Case in point, since BG and JQ both had a keep (and clearly more than that even), they are not suffering from PvDoor. Thank you zepp for helping us all see the light of day and now giving us a definition on what PvDoor really is.

the same imagem but – zoom:

ticking much more ppt than BG and JQ during euro timezone and then in NA primetime ticking much more because BG and JQ had T1 keeps while SoR had T3 keeps. 9 hours ticking much more ppt and you guys say that SoR isn’t stacked and don’t PvDoor and blablabla

BG also ticked more than SoR and JQ for 9 hours in SEA this week, but the difference in ppt wasn’t too big.

Nice try, little troll, keep trying.

Attachments:

(edited by zepp.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: xeon.3851

xeon.3851

Guys stop flaming and go farm achievement points.

Remember: Fear leads to hate, hate leads to
anger, anger… leads to suffering!
“Of all the thing i miss my mind the most.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It’s funny how both SoR and BG claim that JQ is secretly conspiring with the other server. =D

As an ordained Minister & Marriage Counselor in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints it would be unethical for me to poke both beasts and watch them fight while simultaneously serving as their marriage counselor. I would never do such a thing, particularly with these marriage counseling posts!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Its a shame you don’t come out during NA prime time. We tacked on more than 3k just during my short play time last night. I know you have the people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

JQ puts in such a huge push that it makes the other servers think you’re still playing to be 1st. Sorry for making an incorrect assumption.

Your only incorrect assumption is this one. I know for a fact JQ plays for first all the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

All three servers PvD. Apart from Siegerazer, no other NPC’s actively help take towers so it’s 99.9% players attacking the doors. We’re all just as bad as each other!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

ticking much more ppt than BG and JQ during euro timezone and then in NA primetime

That’s a problem with your NA. I’m not sure what that has to do with anything or are you saying you are getting PvD during the NA time slot as well?

ticking much more because BG and JQ had T1 keeps while SoR had T3 keeps.

Very few if any actually get to T3 outside of the EB keep and SoR Gari. JQ and BG do a very fine job stopping yaks from getting in. SoR keeps are always waypointed before they are T3 and we rarely have WPs outside of the two keeps mentioned above, so we are NOT getting T3 keeps except for very late into NA we may get one additional keep with a waypoint. Nice try though.

9 hours ticking much more ppt and you guys say that SoR isn’t stacked and don’t PvDoor and blablabla

I thought the definition (brought by you) of PvD was when you had 0 keeps? SoR never got BG to 0 keeps at any point this matchup, so we clearly haven’t PvD on anyone. You keep changing what it means. So now having 1 keep is PvD? If that is the case, BG was doing some PvD today as a matter of fact. No one on this board can follow you if you keep changing the parameters of what a PvD really is.

In summation – SoR is stacked, BG is stacked, JQ is stacked. Nobody here has the right to complain about PvD. We all have coverage in all time slots, some more than others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

I suggest the dude who posts on 3 accounts watches this. Also the guy doin the church posts and pretty much anybody with a forum presence.

Or just keep being average and post away

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I always thought “PvD” meant taking something unopposed or without any serious opposition hence player versus door as opposed to player versus player (plus door?)

Coverage gaps lead to that sort of thing happening in some areas of the map since an outnumbered force has to prioritize and drop less important objectives but even during “weak hours” all three t1 servers will be zealously guarding their primary objectives such as waypointed keeps and t2-3 towers so it’s not like anyone ever gets to go completely unopposed in t1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Talk talk talk talk , rabble rabble rabble, bang bang bang. ^

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

NYS has always been inconsistent in turn outs. Their Raids are occasional, whether there’s a new update or not. SAHP, SONG and AFS are still trying to do what they can. They cant do much with ATM, FOO, MERC, ND, ND, WM, Urge, Thai, Ge, DC, CA and XF knocking at their doors. It’s not a fake lack of coverage. Sometimes we tick better because IRON helps us out. This has always been our kind of SEA coverage. I really hope you say things with substantial evidence next time. SoR wvw guilds don’t PvE. FYI, SoRs EU has never really ticked 500 even for 2 consecutive ticks before. Don’t even know what you are talking about. If you want to troll at least troll smartly.

I have to explain a bit.

When the lag is unaccepted, I wont start the raid.
There was a exceptional lag for some Hong Kong players in these few weeks, at least half of our members, including me cannot do a fight. There are at least 7sec+ delay during a fight (NOT ONLY in SoR BL and its spike lag, not the skill lag that everyone suffers), which make us lose the battle we should win, and make me extremely angry and shout on the TS

We are by no means a occasional wvw guild, we stack up in our prime time every day, but bad things just happen to us again and again.

Tonight I even told the oceanic commanders to make tons of preparation for the coming SEA prime time. I was ready for a epic battle and tons of fun. But talking about the lag, what can I do?

Anyway, until Anet (or may be our ISP) fix it up, we will remain our absence.

[NYS]Glory, a laggy and disappointed commander

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

I always thought “PvD” meant taking something unopposed or without any serious opposition hence player versus door as opposed to player versus player (plus door?)

Coverage gaps lead to that sort of thing happening in some areas of the map since an outnumbered force has to prioritize and drop less important objectives but even during “weak hours” all three t1 servers will be zealously guarding their primary objectives such as waypointed keeps and t2-3 towers so it’s not like anyone ever gets to go completely unopposed in t1.

QFT. But using this definition/logic in one’s PvD troll post renders it a lackluster troll, hence why the definition of PvD has become so subjective.

Käï | Sanctum

in Match-ups

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

why this is called SOR/JQ/BG when is SOR/(JQBG) plz fix it.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

why this is called SOR/JQ/BG when is SOR/(JQBG) plz fix it.

Hey now Kishter! This is a PvD conversation! Please go start a new thread for 2v1 complains!

KKThanks

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer