8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

ET you guys are stepping up a bit so good job to you guys there. I am glad to see it.
nice new additions and good to see you back Jeknar. ( yes that was my 5 man crew on klovan the other night. . . . was just testing.)
Nsp good fights this week.
HoD you guys realize that ET just passed us in weekly points?

pokes the sleepy HoD with a stick

But.. But.. School starts soon amd PvE monies need to be made!

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

i wore my lucky boxers and got tons of kills in WvW. coincidence? nope

I didn’t wear pants at all and got even more.

Coincidence?

Pants= -34% rng proc.

It says right there in the patch notes.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

pants are for squares

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

pants are for squares

I hosted a Pants Off, Dance Off party the other night in the ET BL ruins after we finished retaking it. And then while I was standing their pants off, dance off’ing while AFK some thief tried to gank me. Luckily Kodar was being my bodyguard and we killed that thief sans pants. Did you know you get 2 bags per kill if you do it while pants off, dance off’ing?

-One Angry Brotha
[IOM]

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyRico.8591

JohnnyRico.8591

Hey friends, this is a little video of me and Purimm finally back together. Now with more bleeds.

Them bleeds! good stuff man

everyone calm down and lets do some new pve dungeon farm for monies

How about no, this thread is boring – please fix lad guy

Rackin Stack (SPCA) – Norn Support Engineer and #1 Noob NA
Speed Búmp (SPCA/SOLO) – Asura Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYNsmKLJ2vJhhOEefzyg1A

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Hey friends, this is a little video of me and Purimm finally back together. Now with more bleeds.

Them bleeds! good stuff man

everyone calm down and lets do some new pve dungeon farm for monies

How about no, this thread is boring – please fix lad guy

This…

Also- I’m back kittenes….

Expect the /sit spam to be off the hook

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Good luck keeping up with Winters spam. Your fingers will fall off.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Pft, I am the god of /sit and bad mannering in general!

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Go ET! Go ET! Go ET! The thumbnail does not do my amazing MS Paint job justice.

But the train is going down and we actually want to go up… Mindblowing…

Muh bad, fixed! You get to be the bear. I am obviously the clown.

Attachments:

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I don’t know man… Varconi is pretty good at the BM.

Welcome back.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Welcome back.

Bulky Boy has everyone beat,

Side note, I joined ET partly because it was the bottom server. It sure has improved with the addition of IoM and the extra efforts towards WvW from older guilds like BNC Tfor FSAE. That’s building from the ground up not jumping on bandwagons to a winning server in the tier like so many guilds used to do.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Welcome back.

What Varconi does is a step above and beyond BM, but that’s why we love him.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZDBioHazard.8246

ZDBioHazard.8246

Heh, someday, someone will spell our guild name right.

Ara Daybreak [GT] – Charr Elementalist – Henge of Denravi

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

i know it’s [BCN] Blank Canvas Nobles, but i swear, every single time i see the tag [BCN] i think to myself "bacon".

sorry guys. i do. XD

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Muh bad, fixed! You get to be the bear. I am obviously the clown.

I laughed on “Stragler Ganker”.

+1

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Welcome back.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I am a consummate professional who lives to build the self esteem of opposing servers and bring them a sense of joy and happiness. Is it wrong that emote spamming till blocked by anet is the path I chose to do this? Some say yes, well actually everyone says yes….

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Welcome back.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I am a consummate professional who lives to build the self esteem of opposing servers and bring them a sense of joy and happiness. Is it wrong that emote spamming till blocked by anet is the path I chose to do this? Some say yes, well actually everyone says yes….

I was referring more toward the /joining on enemies to “praise” their mad skills.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Welcome back.

I was referring more toward the /joining on enemies to “praise” their mad skills.

There are no enemies only friends I haven’t come to know yet

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

ET had some nice numbers in HOD tonight. Kept getting in my way. So rude. :P
ggs

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It’s not funny being the lone defender of your side of EB against a horde of NSP folks. Since both HoD and ET know they can’t win against NSP, this is a fight for 2nd (and aparently HoD is out, thanks to the Queen’s Jubilee).

I’m sure many NSP on EB laughed on my “leet skills” while using my engineer (with her new Aetherblade Clothes)… Couldn’t even kill a warrior with a rifle (Shame on me), but I’ll get better on that (I hope).

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Some people on Nsp really need to L2P. I logged for some early wvw, and I was immediately greeted by like 5 nsp in the water camp. Didn’t even attack any npcs before I was spotted. I didn’t even have time to get a single kitten stack going. Victory is certain, but some of you are still guarding your fully upgraded camps. Why? Honestly, do you not know there’s PvE to farm? I bet you Wvw try-hards don’t even have your balloon yet.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Some people on Nsp really need to L2P. I logged for some early wvw, and I was immediately greeted by like 5 nsp in the water camp. Didn’t even attack any npcs before I was spotted. I didn’t even have time to get a single kitten stack going. Victory is certain, but some of you are still guarding your fully upgraded camps. Why? Honestly, do you not know there’s PvE to farm? I bet you Wvw try-hards don’t even have your balloon yet.

Currently at work so I wasn’t there but I have a couple of questions. What is a balloon? Why do I need a balloon? Sorry but this post makes me chuckle L2P PVE NSP!!! STOP ROLLING INNOCENT WVW PLAYERS TRYING TO ROAM AND FLIP CAMPS!

<3 NSP, See you guys at reset

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Regardless of the score , win or lose most of us go there to fight other people. I hate pve , so what else is there. If it means running solo into 3456 I do that. If it means rolling 1 uplevel alt with 5+. Well , ill do that to.

Wvw stlye PvP is the only fun for me in this game. So please fight back , I’m to slow and lazy to chase you.

Have a magical day.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Wait there is a balloon? Honestly the first time I have done PvE all week was Monday guild missions, and the cursed shore 2.0 farm (Queens Jubilee or w/e it is) tons of loot so well worth my time, but still feels like a grind.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Regardless of the score , win or lose most of us go there to fight other people. I hate pve , so what else is there. If it means running solo into 3456 I do that. If it means rolling 1 uplevel alt with 5+. Well , ill do that to.

Wvw stlye PvP is the only fun for me in this game. So please fight back , I’m to slow and lazy to chase you.

Have a magical day.

He lies. He WILL chase you, even if it means leaving me to get owned 1v10. <3

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Currently at work so I wasn’t there but I have a couple of questions. What is a balloon? Why do I need a balloon? Sorry but this post makes me chuckle L2P PVE NSP!!! STOP ROLLING INNOCENT WVW PLAYERS TRYING TO ROAM AND FLIP CAMPS!

Wow……doesn’t even know about the balloon. Open up your achievement panel, look for “balloon tower tourist,” and tell me you don’t want that balloon. There, just taught you how to play.

FYI, I didn’t get rolled because I ran away because I’m a coward.

Have a magical day.

What are you talking about? Of course, you suicide against thousands of players when you’re alone. You’re supposed to kill up-arrows with greater numbers; it’s not ok for them to be in wvw, and they need to be aware of this. However, I wasn’t talking about that stuff. I’m talking about how you shouldn’t be upgrading camps and watching them. Also, balloons.

Honestly, this is more about balloons now. Two NSP are confirmed to not have the balloon, and I suspect you lack one too. Stop clinging to your delusional idea of fun, go get the balloon and start having some real fun.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Wow……doesn’t even know about the balloon. Open up your achievement panel, look for “balloon tower tourist,” and tell me you don’t want that balloon. There, just taught you how to play.

Have a magical day.

What are you talking about? Of course, you suicide against thousands of players when you’re alone. You’re supposed to kill up-arrows with greater numbers; it’s not ok for them to be in wvw, and they need to be aware of this. However, I wasn’t talking about that stuff. I’m talking about how you shouldn’t be upgrading camps and watching them. Also, balloons.

Honestly, this is more about balloons now. Two NSP are confirmed to not have the balloon, and I suspect you lack one too. Stop clinging to your delusional idea of fun, go get the balloon and start having some real fun.

I think this so called balloon is a hoax. I will not be fooled!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Have a magical day.

And, of course, always remember to sit spam those uplevels when you gank them 5v1. It’s rude not to, really.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Have a magical day.

I have a kite which IMHO is OP and should be nerfed soon, balloons are just ok. We on NSP know PvE, heck we are more of a PvE server. Currently you are seeing most of the wvw die-hards out in force. When you face the likes of BP, you can’t go anywhere without at least 5 so upgraded camp with 5 when you know at some point your Zerg is going to show up to take it, is not overkill. And ET can put together a massive Zerg.

Honestly there have not been a lot of roamers this week due to the new content. HoD is a quality server, but they haven’t been out in force much. We have had SM more this week than in the past 3 months and usually HoD plays for SM only it seems. So most of the small man/ roamers have been joining in the zergs for the loots and wxp, at least I have.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Varconi.1804

Have a magical day.

And, of course, always remember to sit spam those uplevels when you gank them 5v1. It’s rude not to, really.

Don’t forget to /s Outplayed

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

been a fun week. Will be interesting to see what the next week holds. Some of us play WvW because we really enjoy it. My Mesmer was specifically made just to pvp and WvW. Ofc i still play on my guard tag sometimes, but with all of the tags flying recently i have found it is better to try and just help the doritos already flying, than add one more to the bag…

TY again HOD and ET. Always fun

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

lol u go out solo roaming and u get ganked and come on the forums to tell nsp to go pve? lmfao i dont think u should roam anymore maybe u should find a team or a zerg to follow. and wvw try hard? i dont think that team of 5 had to try at all to kill u seeing as u came on here crying about it.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

lol u go out solo roaming and u get ganked and come on the forums to tell nsp to go pve? lmfao i dont think u should roam anymore maybe u should find a team or a zerg to follow. and wvw try hard? i dont think that team of 5 had to try at all to kill u seeing as u came on here crying about it.

y so serious

l2laugh.

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Indefensible.1652

Indefensible.1652

Welcome to the new and improved Eredon Terrace.

Our golems can fly, go kiting and carry balloons.

All your borderlands are belong to us.

Attachments:

Ravens Pilgrim, Eredon Terrace
A Kingdom Divided [AKD] War Council

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

/cheers for ET

It’s nice to not come in last once in a while.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/02/13 ET/HoD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZDBioHazard.8246

ZDBioHazard.8246

…Our golems can fly…

Attachments:

Ara Daybreak [GT] – Charr Elementalist – Henge of Denravi