eremos.8142

Ouch. Good luck all.

Xander Moss
Gandara

8/09 - FSP, Gandalf, Elona Reach

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Good thing Anet released new pve content, see you next week all!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shibby.3748

Shibby.3748

Ouch GL to all, already met to huge Elona size blob :S

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruxis.1543

Cruxis.1543

We loose to a rank 18 and 21 server and we get matched up against a rank 3 server? Really…?

Kalevala [Kale]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

why can’t AG swap with ER? that would benefit everyone in these matchups

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bullk.5836

Bullk.5836

i really don’t get these match ups another week of blobs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Uuh a disaster for our Rating. Sorry, but we are required to crush you as much as possible.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Uuh a disaster for our Rating. Sorry, but we are required to crush you as much as possible.

zZz

Good luck everyone
Terrible matchup tho.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chinnee.7051

Chinnee.7051

Ur priceles, u pve w…)

Well, let’s have a great fights guys ! Good luck for everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

what is this rating you speak of?

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: sibaaa.3952

sibaaa.3952

Not a fair matchup…

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

This one: https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/wvw

With the current score 1 569:808:736 we are at -35.570
see http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups
and would loose a rank (3 to 4) if we do not do better than now in the end.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dane.9480

Dane.9480

I for one don’t care about raiting, I play WvW for the fun of it.
Fun = even/tight fights.
This week I’m afraid I have to play another game (only play WvW) course this week don’t seems like a fun one :/

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

This week I’m afraid I have to play another game (only play WvW) course this week don’t seems like a fun one :/

Yeah our last match was definitely a better one. Long long ago: Vizu, FSP and newcomer Elona.

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

An hoorah for this awesome matchup and Anet’s matchmaking system \._./

So let’s do daily GvGs!

Good Old Days[GD] is looking for 20vs20
best of 7+ or the whole night.
timezone gmt +2

Just /w or mail me ingame.

best regards hf and gl

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xephens.3217

Xephens.3217

My tag is up at the Queens party this week.

See you next week FSP!

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

This is going to be so much fun.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

thanks for blobbing us all the time:D

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

love how this guy thought Maskaganda was serious

U funny Elona :p

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Rating is srs bsns. HAI YARR!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

TUP looking for asuraball GvGs this week 5v5s (bc our matchup atm is bollox)!! Mail me here or ingame on the name Ruby Ruby Rubyyy. (It’s in our spvp arena, so don’t worry about the matchup)

What is asuraball? Check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTHbhxCCzA

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

same here.
Good luck Gandara and Farshiver

PS:nice job Anet with random match up

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

We dont care about your rating or your points. Hell, we dont even care about our own rating.
What we care about are fun fights and so far only Gandara delivered. All i have seen from the german server is blobs and emote spam, it just seems like a bigger version of Blobbadon.
If you want your points so badly, you can have them, but atleast spread out those blobs a little and give us some fun fights.
Is it too much to ask ?

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

I don’t care about FSP’s rating much, but since ER care so much about theirs, so will I this week.

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

We dont care about your rating or your points. Hell, we dont even care about our own rating.

Thanks, that releases us from taking care about your fun.

What we care about are fun fights and so far only Gandara delivered. All i have seen from the german server is blobs and emote spam, it just seems like a bigger version of Blobbadon.
If you want your points so badly, you can have them, but atleast spread out those blobs a little and give us some fun fights.
Is it too much to ask ?

But how about a win-win compromise instead?
We declare the south of Elona BL (2 towers and 3 camps) as reservation for threatened servers, that Elona does not enter with larger groups than 5 people, where you can have all the fun between FSP and Gandara you want, while we control the rest to get our points?

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Thanks, that releases us from taking care about your fun.

Is it too much to ask ?

We declare the south of Elona BL (2 towers and 3 camps) as reservation for threated servers, that Elona does not enter with larger groups than 5 people, where you can have all the fun between FSP and Gandara you want, while we control the rest to get our points?

na is better farming an entire week u all again like this evening,more funny.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Rating is srs bsns. HAI YARR!

HAI JDGE!! <3

We declare the south of Elona BL (2 towers and 3 camps) as reservation for threated servers, that Elona does not enter with larger groups than 5 people, where you can have all the fun between FSP and Gandara you want, while we control the rest to get our points?

I am assuming you are not serious , because the idea of the entire server’s WvW populations of Gandara and FSP just queueing up for one map while you lot frolic in the others is hilarious.

All i have seen from the german server is blobs and emote spam, it just seems like a bigger version of Blobbadon.

Blobadon cause me to lag and eventually crash so I am not looking forward to this week..

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Threepsie.3248

Threepsie.3248

Bah, yet another bad lineup with one server dominating the other 2. I’m terribly disappointed in the ‘new’ rating system that was implemented that would solve it all and ‘needed’ a few weeks to settle down!

Off to PvE then!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xentinel.5184

Xentinel.5184

Great fights on the Gandalf BL (not with gandarians :>).
Thanks all.

Attachments:

Elona Reach [DE]
Zeptil – Mavelion – Xentinel – Wyzriel – Thranax -Jarthas – Wretch

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaKie.5634

FaKie.5634

All i have seen from the german server is blobs and emote spam, it just seems like a bigger version of Blobbadon.

Blobadon cause me to lag and eventually crash so I am not looking forward to this week..

I don’t think you got lag this time, i’m serious!
Na really… last week we didn’t even had enough people for 3 BL’s (sometimes) and this week i’m afraid of 1h+ queues’…
But i do think this could be a good weeks for some guilds on both sides…
Had some nice fights against YaK, looking forward to face you again!
Hope also Gandara and FSP can have some fun ^^

FeaR | Riverside
Talaendril – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

HAI [LION].

The Ram God is erect.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Thanks Anet for another broken matchup! great work.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Looks like ill be levelling an alt in pve this week.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Not sure who I feel more sorry for….

Gandara and FSP players who play for points, towers and wpx, and will not get any…
Or…
Elona who will be bored to death this week…

Anyway, I hope guilds in Elona will take this oppertunity to run as guilds to find some good fights. Loads of Gandara and FSP groups who look for fights, and don’t give a kitten about points.

Attachments:

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: MuhQ.8012

MuhQ.8012

There are a lot of Guildraids almost every evening of the week on Elona. They are usually on the Borders because of EB Queues.

Matchup bored as hell and just Champion farming for skins :C

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Anyway, I hope guilds in Elona will take this oppertunity to run as guilds to find some good fights. Loads of Gandara and FSP groups who look for fights, and don’t give a kitten about points.

As MuhQ already said under the week on BLs you usually will find a lot guild-raids. On EB and over the weekend this will be difficult due to queues. But I can say only usually, I am not not sure what happens this week, Elona was never in a T9-like match before. But this does not necessarily mean small-scale, also our guild raids are mostly 15+ sometime up to 40.

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

As MuhQ already said under the week on BLs you usually will find a lot guild-raids. On EB and over the weekend this will be difficult due to queues. But I can say only usually, I am not not sure what happens this week, Elona was never in a T9-like match before. But this does not necessarily mean small-scale, also our guild raids are mostly 15+ sometime up to 40.

40 is a blob to us, not a guild. Our guilds run mostly up to 15, with a couple of guilds maybe reaching 20-25 on special days. Then again, because it’s reset night we had around 6 on as reset night is never popular

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Hey gandara and Fsp got a kitten matchup too, i’ll be commading the new pve zerg area in divinity reach, they told me WvW is transfer there this week, we can meet there and do a real matchup like gandara-fsp-ag, Anet matchup fail again.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

My fellow FSP, remember when we were fighting WSR and BT and there was soo much QQ-ing about all the PvE scrubs going back into hiding as soon as we fight an uphill battle?
It’s Saturday morning and there’s people saying they won’t play the week just because we’re matched-up against a high rating German server. That’s fair-weather-player-talk! Let’s snap out of that.

Remember:
1. Gandara is here. We love fighting Gandara. ER cares about points, it seems. That means if we go and fight Gandarans in the open ER will be more than happy to just PvDoor everything and bunker up, right? Sounds like a win/win to me. We get to fight good fights against our favorite guilds and ER gets points – yay points.

2. Blobs have a really hard time against 8 superior ACs and a reeeeeally good choke. If you don’t like fighting Gandara in the open. You can always try to get our garri and set up a nice little farm for ER.

3. FSP may not have the coverage but we usually do have decent numbers, some good commanders and some guild-groups at primetime. I’ve seen us get a lot of stuff done when we work together, so I am looking forward to seeing that in action.

I hope to see all of you on the battlefield. Hopefully not all at once, though

Kitty Rages; 55k

(edited by Limm.8401)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

i rly feel sry for this matchup – but plz guyz dont forget it is not elona making this matchups its arenanet

AND just ignore this ranking thing from dayra, he loves to talk in forum all day bout crap like this and on elona noone rly care.
We have same ppl like you (only a lot more) feeling good when can stomp easy targets and go home when strong enemy. Nothing wrong about thats the WVW – Playerbase.

have fun – somehow – and ye pve raids atm an option too

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

I don’t feel sorry for anyone. Yes arena net matchup system is broken but that doesn’t mean we have to die of boredom there.

Yesterday we had a very fun/nice reset with awesome fights against both Elona and Gandara.

Really looking forward to more.

Regards from DW,

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Shout out to Dinamin from FSV for bringing rams to Gandara for the lion hunt! <3

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Durzan.4603

Durzan.4603

We had great fun this morning with Gandara. Thanks, we enjoyed the little party
I hope that we will repeat that.
http://youtu.be/AnMOoE2gzU0

Elona Reach – Author at Guildnews.de

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

Shout out to Dinamin from FSV for bringing rams to Gandara for the lion hunt! <3

Ah yeah, remind me to donate some rams for your Lion hunt later =) we can have a party in Gandara LA again

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Surprised this doesnt have 3 pages yet , but then again the new pve content sorted that :p

oh and TDA is lf gvg 10v10 , pm me on forums or ingame for more info =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Eugh. This matchup is going to do nothing for the Gandara WvW community which is very much on the decline. Elona can expect a very much empty Gandara borderland, with a karma/Wxp train recapping Gandara structures on EBG. Other than that, you won’t find good fights outside of organised GvG.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Eugh. This matchup is going to do nothing for the Gandara WvW community which is very much on the decline. Elona can expect a very much empty Gandara borderland, with a karma/Wxp train recapping Gandara structures on EBG. Other than that, you won’t find good fights outside of organised GvG.

Pfft, speak for yourself.
It’ll probably be pretty boring for elona but if they have smaller sized guilds they’ll get good fights during the week.
An empty Gbl with a karma train recapping stuff on ebg sounds like every week for us anyway.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

i rly feel sry for this matchup – but plz guyz dont forget it is not elona making this matchups its arenanet

AND just ignore this ranking thing from dayra, he loves to talk in forum all day bout crap like this and on elona noone rly care.
We have same ppl like you (only a lot more) feeling good when can stomp easy targets and go home when strong enemy. Nothing wrong about thats the WVW – Playerbase.

have fun – somehow – and ye pve raids atm an option too

Yay, a voice of reason. I think you’re drastically in the minority though.

Attached is our border right now. Still, ER have 30 people on emergency response standby just waiting for something to get contested/flip.

Is this really fun for them? They’re not even getting any world XP for most of the time. If some of them moved to lower tiers they’d have more fun and interesting fights, less lag, shorter queues… but I guess that all pales in the face of the pride of being on a T1 server.

Anyway, well said Lad, there’s still fun to be had during prime time. Just not at any other time.

Attachments:

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

love how this guy thought Maskaganda was serious

U funny Elona :p

COMBUSTIBLE LEMON. Epic.

On another note; With the PvE content already completed… thank you ER for sending zergs to supply camps. It has been a real pleasure annihilating everyone who straggled behind.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain