8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Need to use a link to the video not the edit screen

Thanks I’m a newb lol

This should work!

This was great, looks like you all were seriously outnumbered. It goes to show you that BP isn’t all they are cracked up to be. You guys rocked and loved the music in the vid too.

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

shoutout to CNB and BMS last night. Krew only had about 8-10 on but we were running a very tank heavy melee grp and had some prtty fun fights with the both of you guys. BMS, tht fight at south hills was fun taking turns pushing eachother back nd forth ahahaha! next time we gotta get a fight in open field tho

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2975

Cinder.2975

Thanks I’m a newb lol

This should work!

This was great, looks like you all were seriously outnumbered. It goes to show you that BP isn’t all they are cracked up to be. You guys rocked and loved the music in the vid too.

I wouldn’t call the first fight outnumbered in any way, in fact I’d say the opposite is true. Rest of the vid is cool!

[DR] Komizar – Warrior/Officer

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hi Borlis Pass,

Highly disappointed in the poor sportsmanship.

Making parody guilds of our best WvW guilds?
Kaineng Ppt [PwN]
Crappy Noobs Are Back [CNB]

http://imgur.com/a/PHMYj#WHhlk6N

I’m not blaming the whole server for the immaturity of some, but I didn’t know who to address this to.

[CNB] is me. I did it because as I was commanding this weekend, I constantly got laughed at by CNB as they were killing me. It’s a little joke, don’t get so worked up over it, geez.

Well I’m sorry you were laughed at by my members, majority of us do not like that kind of behavior and I have talked to my members about it recently. Although the guild thing is a bit much. As majority of my members do not do that to anyone unless they trolled them first. A lot of people laugh and taunt from your server especially when they 6v1 one of us. Every server does it, every guild does, everyone does or has done it. I suppose if you like wasting the 1 silver to make a guild that’s on you, but its really low. I also do apologize on behalf of my guild though I don’t like that kind of kitten.

<3 Nyx

Thank you for apologizing. I’ll delete the guild as soon as I get on.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paxi.1386

Paxi.1386

http://www.twitch.tv/ristkal/b/447486519 – Reset night, action starts right off the bat at about 5 minutes in

http://www.twitch.tv/ristkal/b/447343456 – Saturday Night, at the 2 hour mark is where it picks up.

Sorry for the inconvenience of the length of the recordings, DR doesn’t have a frapser/editor atm xD

Great fights to all guys been a blast so far

-Maestro [DR]

Maestro W – 80 Warrior
Maestro – 80 Mesmer
Dragonriders [DR]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

http://www.twitch.tv/ristkal/b/447486519 – Reset night, action starts right off the bat at about 5 minutes in

http://www.twitch.tv/ristkal/b/447343456 – Saturday Night, at the 2 hour mark is where it picks up.

Sorry for the inconvenience of the length of the recordings, DR doesn’t have a frapser/editor atm xD

Great fights to all guys been a blast so far

-Maestro [DR]

download MSI afterburner (free), download Window Movie Maker (free) and presto… sorry but I am simply not going to sift through hours of unedited footage /shrug

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Thanks I’m a newb lol

This should work!

I wouldn’t call the first fight outnumbered in any way, in fact I’d say the opposite is true. Rest of the vid is cool!

Apparently you didn’t watch the entire vid, the part near a tower and on a bridge. They were surrounded front and back. Small group of KA.

Attachments:

(edited by JetLu.1874)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Aside from a little chest thumping and trolling this matchup (and this thread) are basically unremarkable. No one from any of these three servers will remember any of the details of this match a week from now.

Young Padakitten

karma’s a biotch and I’m not talking about that purple jugs. People remember and it’s clear it affects their gameplay decisions. Both TC and DB got some transfers from Kaineng and when a matchup like this happens DB/Mag/TC … this is what you get :

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/96250/gw063.jpg

Hardly any guilds went to Mag and they are generally disliked for their forum trolling. It’s natural that they spend this week getting trapped in their invulnerable borderlands citadel. Pretty shameful for that number of players to be reduced to such state. all that magswag " poof " and disillusioned guild leaders rushing to appease their members with GvG arranged matches. Mags will never move up ranks due to their forum attitudes.

(edited by Sol.8341)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

The apathy in this match is deafening.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

You guys the AC broke at my job and it’s 88F in here. Plz tell my guildmates they were acceptable, I’m probably going to die irl.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

You guys the AC broke at my job and it’s 88F in here. Plz tell my guildmates they were acceptable, I’m probably going to die irl.

You will be missed…. </3

Someone! Quickkkk give Shaka an arrowcart!

Wrong AC acronym?? DARNIT!!! Nnnnnoooooooooo

Ooooooooooo.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

You will be missed…. </3

Ooooooooooo.

Attachments:

love,

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2975

Cinder.2975

Thanks I’m a newb lol

This should work!

Apparently you didn’t watch the entire vid, the part near a tower and on a bridge. They were surrounded front and back. Small group of KA.

I watched the whole video. That is why I referrred to the first fight specifically and complimented the video overall.

[DR] Komizar – Warrior/Officer

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

You will be missed…. </3

Ooooooooooo.

Reminds me of my office in the middle of summer, 90+ degrees with the AC working.

Just become best friends with the watercooler, unless its melting.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Reminds me of my office in the middle of summer, 90+ degrees with the AC working.

Just become best friends with the watercooler, unless its melting.

That is also broken atm. I live in squalor clearly. Good news is we’re down to 79F, so I’m only dying slower now.

love,

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Broken water cooler!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

a couple of guilds from my server transferred to maguuma fairly recently. doesn’t seem like theyre disliked that much

The only ones that head to Maguuma these days just don’t know any better. They figure it out shortly after transferring.

It might not be the most toxic server on NA but it’s right up there.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

You will be missed…. </3

Ooooooooooo.

AND THERE IT IS! ♥ You are my faaavorite Kainengite!

(edited by Evalana.5480)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

SBI you certainly changed. Taking Bay from you this morning was no easy task. Things are looking good for you guys.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Commander Siegerazer outside SW tower; BP, that’s just sad. You couldn’t even take the tower with two cata’s, a ram at the door and ac’s. I hope someone got a vid of this.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Thanks I’m a newb lol

This should work!

I watched the whole video. That is why I referrred to the first fight specifically and complimented the video overall.

Kudos to you. The first fight could have been evenly matched, but I don’t think so. Maybe just a tad more BP.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Commander Siegerazer outside SW tower; BP, that’s just sad. You couldn’t even take the tower with two cata’s, a ram at the door and ac’s. I hope someone got a vid of this.

I could go and take it right now, but that would just be petty.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Interesting fights… a good night and my first time commanding since the move.

I believe BP was offering the rams as some sort of tribute. We repaid by running into your legendary defenders before we logged… least we could do.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeff.3128

Jeff.3128

Had some awesome fights tonight commanding in EB. Kaineng and BP you guys really gave us an incredible fight in Stonemist for 45 minutes, and it was just great fights all around!

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

[VP] had some great fights yesterday in EB with the small roaming team we had out. Props to Kain for continuing to keep the pressure on us.

Wish we had been recording but sadly, nope.

Cheers

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Ok

Attachments:

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Ok

OMG that widdle baby is so CUTEEEEEE

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

zzzzzzzzzzzzz I miss Ebay – our thread is so boring this week.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: lim.3687

lim.3687

Thanks [CNB].
It was really fun yesterday.
We appreciate your good play and manner.
Let’s see in WvW!!!

Good luck~!!

SBI [Kiwi]

Sojoojan series (E, G, M, W)
[ML]/[Kiwi] member in Stormbluff Isle (SBI)
Enjoy!! Game is just game.

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

This matchup wasn’t too bad! I think when the thread is quiet it means more than the average would agree, I hope. I had a well rounded experience this week. I really like when there’s enough diversity in a match that I don’t feel like my only option is my guardian to save my kitten from relentless onslaught and can lighten up and use my other classes too. I even ran my engi for longer than 10 minutes. Unheard of.

love,

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Same! It’s been great fun. Can’t wait to see you guys again.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

Ok

I know, right! I wish I would have thought of doing that when my grandbabes were little. They got plenty of kisses but no lipstick kisses.

Attachments:

8/16 - BP-Kain-SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Ok

I know, right! I wish I would have thought of doing that when my grandbabes were little. They got plenty of kisses but no lipstick kisses.

Awww – give them lipstick kisses NOW! It’s never too late