8/16 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Got a small video here [WvW] made in there time here so far with JQ in T1. Hopefully you guys enjoy!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashfull.7894

Bashfull.7894

I have to say when we had TC it was more fun as it was 1v1v1 now that JQ are back its the same old crap.

2v1. Boring and just lame game play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mmzn.8201

mmzn.8201

Of course 1v1v1 is more fun. But 2×1 is not that bad aswell, we have fights all over ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weaselfierce.5241

Weaselfierce.5241

Got a small video here [WvW] made in there time here so far with JQ in T1. Hopefully you guys enjoy!

Spin for the win baby!
Welcome home Zombies, you rock

Jade Quarry – Shadow Gypsies [SG]
- Thus passed the greatest warrior of our generation -
Deathwing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weaselfierce.5241

Weaselfierce.5241

I have to say when we had TC it was more fun as it was 1v1v1 now that JQ are back its the same old crap.

Dude… unless someone just quits, it’s always 2v1; that’s how WvWvW was designed.
and JQ never quits

Jade Quarry – Shadow Gypsies [SG]
- Thus passed the greatest warrior of our generation -
Deathwing

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Dont know who you are trying to fool but everyone knows the only reason they went there was to grief and that is what is so sad.

Nobody is fooling anyone or trying to. I know exactly what happened and why.

If you or anyone else wants to know ‘why’ please send me a pm and I will tell you exactly what happened and why it did. Other than that, this is the WvW section so you are grossly off topic and really need to keep this nonsense out of here.

Its so grossly off topic you reply to another post about it because he shares your view on the matter lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

SF, why exploit Heavy Loot bags, by constantly dyeing in your spawn camp so you lower the price of them

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

Dear [SF] Strike Force,
i appreciate your bags but your attempt to lower the price of heavy loot bags by dying so much will not go unpunished.

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Dear TW,

Next time you should build 4 arrow carts when you fight us open field. Obviously 2 wasn’t enough. Not sure what happened, I thought you used to be good.

You sound mad that you died.

TW was running under 20 for most of the night in EB. Given that I was there and I know when, where, and why we deployed arrow carts from time to time…. all I have to say in response is this:

Don’t be mad because less than 20 people dropped arrow carts to farm your 60 man zerg at a choke point. Thanks for the bags.

I couldn’t respond to this without a video.

1) No doubt there are even-ish numbers. 2) It is clear Indo is leading, we had a target on him see 4:50 (and Silver Invader? dayyyummm). 3) You guys obviously retreat into the camp to build two arrow carts, one of which does not get finished.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Dear [SF] Strike Force,
i appreciate your bags but your attempt to lower the price of heavy loot bags by dying so much will not go unpunished.

Dear [IRON] Iron Triangle, SF is running with about 13-17 people and how many are you running with? Thanks

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Fun times in JQBL with Ascii! We stopped so many yaks to hills and it was still paper hours later until we took it.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

Dear [SF] Strike Force,

Dear [IRON] Iron Triangle, SF is running with about 13-17 people and how many are you running with? Thanks

WvW has rules on numbers? :o didnt think so

We are open to a GvG if you want an even number fight

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Dear [SF] Strike Force,

At least 30. They sometimes get bigger then that, but from my sources from inside the guild they run with at least 30.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Dear TW,

Next time you should build 4 arrow carts when you fight us open field. Obviously 2 wasn’t enough. Not sure what happened, I thought you used to be good.

TW was running under 20 for most of the night in EB. Given that I was there and I know when, where, and why we deployed arrow carts from time to time…. all I have to say in response is this:

Don’t be mad because less than 20 people dropped arrow carts to farm your 60 man zerg at a choke point. Thanks for the bags.

1) No doubt there are even-ish numbers. 2) It is clear Indo is leading, we had a target on him see 4:50 (and Silver Invader? dayyyummm). 3) You guys obviously retreat into the camp to build two arrow carts, one of which does not get finished.

I barely see any TW tags in your video, maybe 10 max? And you are zerging down like 20 SoR with your full BL map.

What exactly am I supposed to be looking at?

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Dear [SF] Strike Force,

At least 30. They sometimes get bigger then that, but from my sources from inside the guild they run with at least 30.

currently were below 30

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Dear [SF] Strike Force,

grabs popcorn

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Dear [SF] Strike Force,

grabs popcorn

Gauntlet thrown.

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Dear [SF] Strike Force,

Did not say there was a rule on numbers, but you telling them basically you are farming them. When its a 15-20 vs 40. 9/10 your going to farm them so I was questioning why you posted it is all.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

SF, why exploit Heavy Loot bags, by constantly dyeing in your spawn camp so you lower the price of them

We pretty much wanted to see how long it would take you people to flip that camp.

you hit our 15 people with at least 40 (30 IRON, and some pugs also known as WARD)

we held you so long you had to call a 2nd force over to you (at least 20+)

In other words. Bring more guilds

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

(edited by BloodRavenz.6084)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

We pretty much wanted to see how long it would take you people to flip that camp.

you hit our 15 people with at least 40 (30 IRON, and some pugs also known as WARD)

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

SF and IRON

Just snuggle more fiercely already

Going back to bread now.

I lied, had to link this… cause this is all I ever envision when people challenge one another….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE2sxCQ_rU

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: stevie.4187

stevie.4187

BG now has Commander Kidinkk :0 yeyeye

Commander Kid Inkk
[LAST] SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

rofl. nobody called for help with anything. we ran in a circle, farming you, laughing at how you would just respawn and come die again. we kept at it until we were told to end it and flip the camp. but if you want to think otherwise, go ahead.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Woo, so many casualties on your side! Those Tempest Wolves sure do hit hard, nice job wiping us in one fight during the span of an entire night! Really should work on the blurry picture though, I enjoy seeing just how high ranked our lil guild is from the perspective of our enemies.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

How much did they pay you?

(edited by Cameron.2315)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

Good to see WARD Running, well, to hide in a mega blob, or hide in a tower……..thank you
for leaving JQ

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

Good to see WARD Running, well, to hide in a mega blob, or hide in a tower……..thank you
for leaving JQ

That’s too bad, both WARD and ACO are top notch guilds.

Even if you may not see it as JQ’s loss, it was without question SoR’s gain. We’re happy to have them here. They work well with the community and are very positive groups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

The rumor that I just made up says that BG War Council paid him 10,000g + an Eternity to move to BG in an agreement that he would continue to make videos and insert BG propaganda in each of them.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

I miss certain players, but if you need a MEGA blob, to keep you safe and warm, thenn SOR is right for you. I Love JQ, and dont have to run with 70 man blobs to need to feel good about myself. I wil say, I missed the BG/SOR/JQ matchup, way better fights.

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

for leaving JQ

Even if you may not see it as JQ’s loss, it was without question SoR’s gain. We’re happy to have them here. They work well with the community and are very positive groups.

I agree. Really appreciate both these guilds here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

for leaving JQ

Why so much hate?

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

for leaving JQ

Believe it or not losing those guilds did not hurt jade nearly as much as losing Razareth.

I watched him lead what little jade was on during the day(3pm or so est) to get what points he could to help out the server and i dont mean on just one bl but map hopping. Now judging by the score jade has been keeping during that time its clear they did replace him and probably got more players but that doesnt take away from what he did for the server in the past.

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

HMMMMMMM

This post makes me nervous.

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The rumor that I just made up says that BG War Council paid him 10,000g + an Eternity to move to BG in an agreement that he would continue to make videos and insert BG propaganda in each of them.

You’d do it just for the lulz wouldn’t you.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: stevie.4187

stevie.4187

Actually I came to BG with my 2nd account. I’m still raiding on sfr though (Europe server ). My character for my new account is Kid Inkk Jr .. Gonna be fun gl all

Commander Kid Inkk
[LAST] SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

“Believe it or not losing those guilds did not hurt jade nearly as much as losing Razareth.”

This, Razethh probably is one of the very few real hardcore one in WARD. No matter the time when PRX went unoffical, or the time JQ just lost EMP and FOO in a sudden; everyone is a hardcore WvWer when winning(hell JQ had 4 map Que while in T2,then back to T1 we now still have 4 map outmanned sometimes), but only a few still showed strong passion while server went through the worst time; putting extra hours, willing the leading the pugs in other timezones while lacking guildie support. Losing one of this kind of player is a huge loss to JQ.

On the bright side, I am happy to see there are still a lot of JQ commanders and guilds who didn’t give up on JQ, and a lot of them become much stronger than before after went through all those days.

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Dear TW,

All the colored boxes moving about were neat! Is it a game of some sort, like a puzzle?

O.o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Open letter to the ones I had to block for being, well, mildly insane and psychotic over a videogame:

Vanity chasers—amazing how you sacrifice friends. You—the one I admired—who I willingly gave everything I know about ranger in both wvw and dungeon—turned out to be a spiteful dullard. You believebeing ZOMG PRO l33t is more important than a friendship—when in truth, you are neither pro nor a good friend. You know who you are—your true character has been exposed and I’m personally appalled. You couldn’t even face me with your real tag.

How unfulfilling your life must be. I wish you the best in turning it around. I’m sorry it worked out this way but I want the people who know us to know the truth about your character which is why I write this message today. And, please, improve your awful ranger play. It’s embarrassing to the profession.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

I WP into BG bay to refresh siege and boom. 10+ omegas straight in my face.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

This KidInkk?

lmao nice.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

This KidInkk?

lmao nice.

He’s like a 12yr who wants to be Sacrx, how cute.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Goodcat.4869

Mr Goodcat.4869

At TheUsualCulprit.3187 if in wvw numbers don’t matter how about you bring it to spvp with us in SF? Contact me in game any time and we will set it up. If your numbers don’t matter lets set it up or you can just blow more smoke out your…
Here is a screen shot of how glorious your victory was.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

hammer.9721

This KidInkk?

lmao nice.

I just uninstalled ts.

(edited by hammer.9721)

in Match-ups

Jahn.7019

BG just lets anyone over there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Bolero Bloodreign.9025

Dude… unless someone just quits, it’s always 2v1; that’s how WvWvW was designed.
and JQ never quits

I would agree with you that there will always be 2v1 in WvW. But in matchups involving servers with bitter rivalries, some servers will get teamed up more then others.

Example. What are the chances BG will team up with SoR against JQ compared to JQ teaming up with SoR against BG?

In a BG/JQ/SoR matchup, you’ll never find who the real #1, #2,#3 ranked servers are in NA because all 3 are fairly matched up that no one server is strong enough to beat out the other two in a 1v2 matchup.

The best matchups on a 4 week month would be something like BG/SoR/random in the first week, BG/JQ/random in the 2nd week, JQ/SoR/random in 3rd week, and a BG/JQ/SoR in the 4th week.

This will solve some of the double-team mismatches because people are honestly emotionally driven that emulate from rivalries having constantly fight each other every week.

Or you can have as a second option and make WvW a real 1v1 pvp experience involving 2 servers on three maps: two BLs and one EB.

I’ll use JQ and SoR in a matchup as example. One BL were it’s JQBL and the other SoRBL. EB will involve 4 servers, JQ/SoR with two other servers from another matchup. This eliminates 2v1 and encourages 2v2.

It also discourages 3v1 because there is no significant ppt gain if 2 of the 3 servers in the same matchup teamed up against another server from another matchup.

Finally, nothing is more boring over the long haul than the same SoR/JQ/BG matchup EVERY week of EVERY month of EVERY ye……..hmm.

EDIT: I forgot to mention two other benefits of going 3 maps in a two servers matchup. It also creates more variety of matchups.

The other things is currently a vast majority – maybe all – of servers can’t queue all 4 maps 24/7. It’s more likely for servers to have more coverage under a 3 map system and be more competitive as servers will likely legitmately fight and capture a keep or tower than PvD something that’s uncontested.

Whats In Your Cereal [NUTS] ~ Blackgate ~
Guardian: Sierra Everheart ~ Ranger: Tinker Bell Cuddles ~ Engineer: Destiny Reign

(edited by Bolero Bloodreign.9025)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

“Believe it or not losing those guilds did not hurt jade nearly as much as losing Razareth.”

This, Razethh probably is one of the very few real hardcore one in WARD. No matter the time when PRX went unoffical, or the time JQ just lost EMP and FOO in a sudden; everyone is a hardcore WvWer when winning(hell JQ had 4 map Que while in T2,then back to T1 we now still have 4 map outmanned sometimes), but only a few still showed strong passion while server went through the worst time; putting extra hours, willing the leading the pugs in other timezones while lacking guildie support. Losing one of this kind of player is a huge loss to JQ.

On the bright side, I am happy to see there are still a lot of JQ commanders and guilds who didn’t give up on JQ, and a lot of them become much stronger than before after went through all those days.

How did JQ lose EMP ? All 180 of us are still here. FOO never left. Im glad, however that you made some correct observations.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

and JQ never quits

I would agree with you that there will always be 2v1 in WvW. But in matchups involving servers with bitter rivalries, some servers will get teamed up more then others.

Example. What are the chances BG will team up with SoR against JQ compared to JQ teaming up with SoR against BG?

In a BG/JQ/SoR matchup, you’ll never find who the real #1, #2,#3 ranked servers are in NA because all 3 are fairly matched up that no one server is strong enough to beat out the other two in a 1v2 matchup.

The best matchups on a 4 week month would be something like BG/SoR/random in the first week, BG/JQ/random in the 2nd week, JQ/SoR/random in 3rd week, and a BG/JQ/SoR in the 4th week.

This will solve some of the double-team mismatches because people are honestly emotionally driven that emulate from rivalries having constantly fight each other every week.

Or you can have as a second option and make WvW a real 1v1 pvp experience involving 2 servers on three maps: two BLs and one EB.

I’ll use JQ and SoR in a matchup as example. One BL were it’s JQBL and the other SoRBL. EB will involve 4 servers, JQ/SoR with two other servers from another matchup. This eliminates 2v1 and encourages 2v2.

It also discourages 3v1 because there is no significant ppt gain if 2 of the 3 servers in the same matchup teamed up against another server from another matchup.

Finally, nothing is more boring over the long haul than the same SoR/JQ/BG matchup EVERY week of EVERY month of EVERY ye……..hmm.

4k difference between 1st and 3rd with lead swings along the way and people are complaining?

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

I just uninstalled ts.I already dont like using it and there is no way i would ever listen to that.I think he watched one to many rg vids and is trying to imitate sacrx

You’d love SoR’s Oceanic/SEA time pre-reset Karaoke Karma Train Nights.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Kiijj.3594

Besides the obvious, It’s 4k because the matchup is early in the week and it’s also 4k because it’s #1v#2v#3, not #1v#5v#10.

And no, you’re wrong. SoR has the best coverage because it’s the most stacked server. SoR is the only server we know that can leave a group of 45 people in a keep for a lenghty period of time and still be able to zerg with 60 people elsewhere. But I didn’t say this, I’m quoting another SoR person that said this last week. I think he mention it was the guild IRON.

Be nice if we all had this type of coverage.

We do not have that sort of coverage in Oceanic/SEA.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

4k difference between 1st and 3rd with lead swings along the way and people are complaining?

You actually think the difference between 1st and 3rd will stay 4k as we move further ahead into the week?

btw, I told you last time, you’re not worth anyone’s time. Unless you write something intelligent, don’t expect another reply.

you actually think that if the three off us were not together it would be only 4k dif right now?

WVW is about coverage, and right now BG has the best coverage so ina 1v1 they would easily win. Now in wvwvw 2 servers can minimize the third servers coverage advantages, but with that said tho most of the time that doesnt happen.

Besides the obvious, It’s 4k because the matchup is early in the week and it’s also 4k because it’s #1v#2v#3, not #1v#5v#10.

And no, you’re wrong. SoR has the best coverage because it’s the most stacked server. SoR is the only server we know that can leave a group of 45 people in a keep for a lenghty period of time and still be able to zerg with 60 people elsewhere. But I didn’t say this, I’m quoting another SoR person that said this last week. I think he mention it was the guild IRON.

Be nice if we all had this type of coverage.

aighty well u just lost all credibility.

im not gonna argue about servers coverage or how “stacked” they r, anyone who has played in t1 knows the truth. But Plzz just look at recent match ups with BG/SOR/random or JQ/BG/random, and u can see with your own eyes the gaps and scores.

doesnt matter how early into a match it is coverage will show in the score. Just lookat t2 for example TC/DB/FA or whoever is in that match. T2 matches r over come saturday.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR