8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I was hoping for AR again. Good.
But, Big Bro – get yer ginormous population outta my fun

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

forgot how much SF kitten es me off with their 5 omega rushes with 60 people
against paper gates*

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogue Lemming.6358

Rogue Lemming.6358

forgot how much SF kitten es me off with their 5 omega rushes with 60 people
against paper gates*

It’s a little early to start hating isn’t it?
We tried to spread our love evenly.
Just look at the map, we’re at the heart of every area.
Don’t worry, next week you’ll be moved up to a higher tier and we’ll be here waiting for ya the next time you hit rock bottom.
SF = Tier 8 FARMers for life =D
http://roguelemmings.com/stuff/farmers.mp3

Attachments:

Kylie Rogue [ECG][CoSA][FARM]
East Coast Guardians: [ECG-B]G27
Why [FARM] is for you!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

Just popped in to give EDGE a shout out. Loved the early match up at watercamp. It was a lot of fun. Look forward to doing it again sometime.

SF
OTR

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Looking forward to some roaming later this week. [EDGE], you are one tenacious bunch. Twas fun tonight in SF BL.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

wheres ar :/

this reset is lame w/o you guys

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moinkers.1394

Moinkers.1394

I really believe that my server didn’t put the most we got, We had a really dumb set up last week that made some people not even get on, but I believe after tonight both of our servers are going to even up in players and it will be a fun match up ( or I’m kittened, and I’m just hoping this will happen)
P.S. Im in FC

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: yawg.4172

yawg.4172

FC and AR, where are you? I need more loot bags

Yawg
Ready and Willing Knights [RAWK] Leader – Founding Member (10 Years of GW!)

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Well reset was kinda boring so we made our own fun! Kitty time!

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corodox.5421

Corodox.5421

We were tired of wiping SF off of AC BL, so we headed to the JP for a real party. You guys are totally kitten.

Attachments:

NSP, Human Thief. [YARR]

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

i stop playing in wvw yesterday but came in today too see who we where going to fight and ya wvwvw is dead for me enjoy the 15k + lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Someday we’ll get ET/FC/AR.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

i stop playing in wvw yesterday but came in today too see who we where going to fight and ya wvwvw is dead for me enjoy the 15k + lead.

Just farm SF for the week, the more there is, the more bags you collect. That is, when they aren’t running away from lesser numbers.

>.> <.< >.>

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Looks like a close match…

~Tarnished Coast~

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Apocalypse.5239

Just farm SF for the week, the more there is, the more bags you collect. That is, when they aren’t running away from lesser numbers.

>.> <.< >.>

i would but i have too much fun in cof and fotm. aka i get more money from Farming.

(edited by Apocalypse.5239)

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Apocalypse.5239

Looks like a close match…

how so.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Sigh, another week of hoping for a balanced matchup but instead getting another probable roflstomp.

We end up with either a roflstomp or matchups where we get to go ‘welp. time to get nightcapped all week even if we do well when people are awake’… Haven’t really ever gotten a matchup yet where winning or losing was determined by whether we worked for it or not and not by coverage or population difference.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

I take it you’re from SF. You faced us what, 2 weeks ago (can’t remember as these last 4-5 weeks have been a bit of a blur)? Not much has changed since then. Our WvW population is maybe 10-20% of what it was, so servers that can queue maps will win with numbers. Simple as that.

So, we’re rebuilding. It’s going to take some time. Until then, enjoy the PPT and the ghost land that is our BL.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

@Silver: Prob is everyone knows that coverage is our biggest weak point. We also had A LOT of WvW newcomers in our BL last night. Makes me want to get my tag sooner rather than later to help wrangle some of them on nights like last night.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

cosa much impressive than during the old days but I’d still like to
see how they matchup against an evenly organized
zerg

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

We end up with either a roflstomp or

Wait, we at HoD made it a point not to ROFLstomp you guys…

matchups where we get to go ’welp. time to get nightcapped all week.

… oh yeah, that.

In all seriousness tho, sorry that your T8 experience so far has been getting ping-ponged between HoD and SF. We were all pulling for your AR/FC/ET matchup this week after we saw you guys coming back to life at the end of the week.

ANET needs to force the T8 matchup for a week so the lowest 3 servers can duke it out and all get a morale boost thanks to the absence of T7-T5 servers. Hang in there AR, still pulling for you guys

-Plains@HoD

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

I find SF truly trully hilarious when they tried a 15 man zerg against 10 AR and lost inside keep, then tried a 35-40 man zerg and finally did it. You people are just sad, and breaking WvW. thanks

Attachments:

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rakshasa.5493

Rakshasa.5493

I find SF truly trully hilarious when they tried a 15 man zerg against 10 AR and lost inside keep, then tried a 35-40 man zerg and finally did it. You people are just sad, and breaking WvW. thanks

You do math?? ….NO
You got a Keep??….NO

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

You do math?? ….NO
You got a Keep??….NO

Whoa man, Math. WTF is Math?

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Good fights tonight all! Had a lot of fun with FC in ebg.

AR, you kicked my guilds kitten inside of your garrison! (We are the worste sieging guild on NA xD) You guys may be low on population, but you pack a kitten punch!

FC, I must say the only reason we took your bay was our super SF voltron zerg xD sorry that we zerged so big (my guild doesn’t usually join zergs) but when Cosa, PVP, PoPo and my guild were on the same map and there were no zergs to kill i’d thought I would join it haha.

Also, your defense at hills WAS AMAZING! You guys got your stuff together and did very well with that. Our main zerg was trying to distract you while we had some at south gate, and you held off both of our groups.

Even though I was bored once we left EBG and there were no zergs around, had fun and good luck to everyone else for the rest of the week!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I am disappoint with your roamers! I demand at least 5 from both SF and AR by tomorrow night or I will kill all of your uplevels! You’ve been warned…

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

I am disappoint with your roamers! I demand at least 5 from both SF and AR by tomorrow night or I will kill all of your uplevels! You’ve been warned…

Sorry, I’ve been working all day. I’ll be on tomorrow afternoon for a few hours

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

I’d like to have a GvG against Deth, the #2 ranked guild on NA. http://gw2gvg.com/leaderboard.php?r=na

Please contact me so we can set up a 20v20. I don’t care if we lose, we barely have any GvG experience and really need to learn to GvG.

Please contact me Aldix, thanks!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

Since you guys were super lame and didn’t accept my party invite, I’ll post here and hope you three see it. I just wanted to say hello, I swear!

It was fun playing ‘catch the thief’ with you three in Bay for however long it lasted. Well for me, anyway. Understandably annoying for you, though you don’t gotta jump and dance on my body guys! That’s not nice. ):

Attachments:

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

I’d like to have a GvG against Deth, the #2 ranked guild on NA. http://gw2gvg.com/leaderboard.php?r=na

Please contact me so we can set up a 20v20. I don’t care if we lose, we barely have any GvG experience and really need to learn to GvG.

Please contact me Aldix, thanks!

hey pancakez I’m on my way home from vacation now so we can talk later tonight. a couple things though, first off we wil probably have to do a 15v15 and second off I asked you about a gvg last weel and you blocked me >.> so be sire to undo that

[NS] Aldix
Retired

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

aldix smells bad

#HoDlyfe

[Wake] main driver/GL

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

To the HoD guys that kept pouring into SW camp on your BL only to die to a tiny engi, I must apologize. During your last wave when 4 of you guys rushed in, my computer crashed. I had already killed 3 of you guys so it was pretty disappointing, but oh well, at least you got the camp somehow right? ^^

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevO.9854

DevO.9854

yeah I’m not sure I see us AR getting any better anytime soon, while there is avast knowledge and skill base with most of the remaining players on AR in wvw. I can’t see the server getting the population to become overly competitive.

Also I’m willing to bet no server can beat a 15vs15 gvg that AR can put out if the tpvp group play.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

yeah I’m not sure I see us AR getting any better anytime soon, while there is avast knowledge and skill base with most of the remaining players on AR in wvw. I can’t see the server getting the population to become overly competitive.

Also I’m willing to bet no server can beat a 15vs15 gvg that AR can put out if the tpvp group play.

We’ll probably be OK if we get ET/FC/AR. We’re all low population enough to where it won’t be a gigantic landslide for first.

The really good tPvP players don’t actually WvW. I’ve tried to get a few of them to play but most only have lvl 1 chars.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

We’ll probably be OK if we get ET/FC/AR. We’re all low population enough to where it won’t be a gigantic landslide for first.

The really good tPvP players don’t actually WvW. I’ve tried to get a few of them to play but most only have lvl 1 chars.

That and the tPvP meta is so different from WvW, that it’s almost a foreign language to most PvP players.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

oh i know what this thread is missing…

wtf happened to filthyrat?

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

SF, FC, AR hot duels behind SF windmill, come and get it fresh out of the Oven!! be there or be square, will be there till 10 est

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

We will be ok, I do wish they wouldn’t list servers like AR as very high pop. Now that everyone can guest server pop should have zero to do with PvE. Server Pop needs to be based on WvW imo.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

So how does SF have such a large zerg to defend a breakout in ARs border? This is just silly guys… Add another 20 or 30 onto that group and you have the SF zerg. This is all I could get before running away from that kittenty blob.

Attachments:

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

So how does SF have such a large zerg to defend a breakout in ARs border? This is just silly guys… Add another 20 or 30 onto that group and you have the SF zerg. This is all I could get before running away from that kittenty blob.

Did silent rage quit?

btw im always open for duels if you guys are tired of getting rolled down by zergs.

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Did silent rage quit?

btw im always open for duels if you guys are tired of getting rolled down by zergs.

i did -.- TS3 is giving me so much trouble

Pink Sylvari FTW!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Cold blooded AR monsters! Plush griffons are your friends! STAHP BEING JERKS

Attachments:

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Cold blooded AR monsters! Plush griffons are your friends! STAHP BEING JERKS

i keel u all

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarlett.3276

Scarlett.3276

But your name could go first?

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Nuzt.7894

Curious, why doesn’t FC use those numbers your sporting right now and go get your BL back ? Personally don’t care, if it wasn’t you taking AR it would have been SF, I’m just trying to figure out the thought process ?

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

As always, had fun dueling YaRR tonight. Will be a good fight club this week as well, assuming some kitten doesn’t zerg it again.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Curious, why doesn’t FC use those numbers your sporting right now and go get your BL back ? Personally don’t care, if it wasn’t you taking AR it would have been SF, I’m just trying to figure out the thought process ?

because we only Zerg in order to destroy other SF zergs 2x our size

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Also, when we try to bring a Zerg to another BL it often end splitting the Zerg into half, 1 half of PUG which end up leaving WvW and the other half who is stuck with 10-15 people. That being said that’s usually how our the whole Zerg end up leaving WvW.

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

you say this assuming our commanders have any sense of what overall goal theyre working towards, solid notions of how to work with other commanders while not just blindly following a single tag, a sense of the value of upgraded objectives and how to defend them without just maphopping #fergzerg out of whatever theyre karma training, and … well i had 1 more thing, maybe ill remember it by the time the wvw meeting rolls around.

>.>;;

sorry i think thats a chip on my shoulder ?

but well grind your zerg to dust in a lagclash thats anything less than 3v1!

8/2/13 - FC/SF/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: EMTDJ.9042

EMTDJ.9042

Hey Guys

You Know What This Forum Needs?

MORE COW BELL

Attachments:

Eternal Avenger (Norn Warrior), Eternal Undead (Sylvari Necro),Eternal Naturestorm (Sylvari Ele)
FC resident

(edited by EMTDJ.9042)