8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

now if DB na could step it up T.T(yeah we need work dun lie but i love you)

Well as other servers always tell us, we’d be T4 at best without our SEA. There is some truth to that. As someone from JQ said last week, it’s Coverage Wars 2.

I predict this thread will have three main troll topics:

1) DB sucks at open field fights, which is all SoS and CD care about because they can’t compete with DB’s coverage
2) DB always hides in towers and keeps and won’t come out to fight
3) DB always runs from fights unless they outnumber the enemy 2 to 1

Maybe we can all agree to not go on about these topics? Week after week the same posts, it gets boring.

Well from what I saw tonight there might be some truth to those statements….

Sea of Sorrows

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Good battles in SoS BL. First time actually commanding in a while since my small break. Glad to be back ^.^

I think it was [TS]. You guys are good! Keep up good fights

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Just needed to put this here. I would be embarrassed if this squishy got away from me on my thief.

Attachments:

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Just needed to put this here. I would be embarrassed if this squishy got away from me on my thief.

I can tell you that that wasn’t me, but I’ll be trying some weird and wacky builds this week to try and find something different so it’s possible that others will do the same and have some off-the-wall numbers. I have a feeling that most of the experimental builds will suck, but this is a perfect time to do some testing as we’ll be outnumbered most of the week in all the borderlands.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

I guess I don’t understand this post. Why did you “need” to put this here? To show that a CD invader couldn’t kill you? GG I guess. Like Jakob said, maybe the guy was trying out a new build, or perhaps the guy is running full PVT gear to go for a tanky build. Or yeah, maybe he’s just not that good. News flash: every server has some not-so-good players along with some really outstanding players. Pointing them all out on the forums though really doesn’t achieve anything. And no, before you ask or imply that this is me, I run a mesmer.

I just don’t understand the point of this post other than to troll for the sake of trolling. /shrug

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Good battles in SoS BL. First time actually commanding in a while since my small break. Glad to be back ^.^

I think it was [TS]. You guys are good! Keep up good fights

We have a few standout guilds that pay attention and fight well.
The problem, i see, is that we need to organize the militia/not give up when people dont listen in 10 minutes.
Often times our commanders are just that — commanders. And not the leaders we need them to be.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I guess I don’t understand this post. Why did you “need” to put this here? To show that a CD invader couldn’t kill you? GG I guess. Like Jakob said, maybe the guy was trying out a new build, or perhaps the guy is running full PVT gear to go for a tanky build. Or yeah, maybe he’s just not that good. News flash: every server has some not-so-good players along with some really outstanding players. Pointing them all out on the forums though really doesn’t achieve anything. And no, before you ask or imply that this is me, I run a mesmer.

I just don’t understand the point of this post other than to troll for the sake of trolling. /shrug

Congratulations,
You’ve met eithinan now.

He trolls for the sake of trolling,
Then people like you get all defensive and passive aggressive and he levels up his Forum Warrior skills.

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Congratulations,
You’ve met eithinan now.

Then people like you get all defensive and passive aggressive and he levels up his Forum Warrior skills.

What is this trolling you speak of??? I dont think of my opponents as fish. Though some of them smell like fish.

Im looking at you saiyr. Calvin gets an invite and nothing for me :*(

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Congratulations,
You’ve met eithinan now.

What is this trolling you speak of??? I dont think of my opponents as fish. Though some of them smell like fish.

Lord High Chairman Dictator of Dragonbrand does not need invites. He goes wherever he wishes

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Congratulations,
You’ve met eithinan now.

Lord High Chairman Dictator of Dragonbrand does not need invites. He goes wherever he wishes

Btw when was that election =/? bc i didnt vote for em

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Congratulations,
You’ve met eithinan now.

(pssst.. me neither. Wanna plan a coup?)

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Congratulations,
You’ve met eithinan now.

(pssst.. me neither. Wanna plan a coup?)

Already ahead of you

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

I need no election. I take the title I desire.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

I think the consensus was he exists and no one else wanted the position. But in his time he has ruled unfairly and dishonorably – what more do you want in a Lord High Chairman!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I think the consensus was he exists and no one else wanted the position. But in his time he has ruled unfairly and dishonorably – what more do you want in a Lord High Chairman!

for it not to be him

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

[CAT] is recruiting ask Eithinan or I questions pertaining to the legitimacy of the guild

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

[CAT] is recruiting ask Eithinan or I questions pertaining to the legitimacy of the guild

Ooh can I join!!!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

DB EBG LANGOR…….

why the hell does DB need so many golems?? have you guys looked at the score board? jesus christ

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

because they are cheaper than dirt.

PS: why is dirt so expensive?

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

because they are cheaper than dirt.

PS: why is dirt so expensive?

Mineral Rights

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

i missed you SoS guys, hope its a good week of SEA time fights.

if those LEET thief duelers want to duel again send me a whisper

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

i missed you SoS guys, hope its a good week of SEA time fights.

if those LEET thief duelers want to duel again send me a whisper

LEET moved I think to JQ or another t1.

Great fights this afternoon on SoS. Hope DB had fun.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Since I forgot to do this last matchup, Shout out to EK and Gismor from CD. CD as a server is lucky to have a commander and a guild like these guys. They are tenacious and respectful, a truly rare combination. I had tons of fun fighting them last week, and even though the night capping was brutal, they were the one part of CD I would hope to see again.

Star Player
[KEK]

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darko.5873

Darko.5873

Quick question for SoS and DB.
Do you guys have any solo roamers? And by “solo” I mean solo. As in one. One person. Not two, or three, or five. One. People that will fight 1v1.

I’ve been roaming for a while now and all I’m running into are groups. And it ends badly with me being a necro with no way of escaping…
I tried inviting/joining those groups to ask them this same question but they all reject my invite, probably thinking I’m some kitten.

So, do I continue roaming in hopes of finding some good 1v1 fights or do I give up on WvW for this week?

all is vain

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

you wont find any 1 v 1 s most run or get more sad fact

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

i loved to solo roam<.< but i had the same problem nothing but groups (expect thieves who run from me) i only want a plausible fun fight. Then i ran with guildies and we sucked in small group(never had to do it before) so i said screw that so solo roamed again….I Q.Q every now and then when i lose a 5v1

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

Do you guys have any solo roamers? And by “solo” I mean solo. As in one. One person. Not two, or three, or five. One. People that will fight 1v1.

I’ve been roaming for a while now and all I’m running into are groups. And it ends badly with me being a necro with no way of escaping…
I tried inviting/joining those groups to ask them this same question but they all reject my invite, probably thinking I’m some kitten.

So, do I continue roaming in hopes of finding some good 1v1 fights or do I give up on WvW for this week?

i solo roam most of the time, lemme get some coffee and ill get on again, ill be on the bl that’s NOT mostly blue (trying to get some wxp)

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Darko.5873

All of them are mostly blue :/

I’m on SoSBL, don’t like roaming on CDBL because I feel obligated to help defending towers/keeps…

all is vain

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Hey guys! Are there any guilds in Sea of Sorrows and Crystal Desert that are interested in GvGs? Please register your guild in http://gw2gvg.com/ if you plan to challenge Night Shift [NS] or any other guilds from opposing servers! It’s the easiest way with all the contacts included. Anyways, let’s have some good open-field fights for the rest of the week!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Darko.5873

Oh, I am finding plenty of people, that’s for sure.

all is vain

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

tried the same last night and today…i’ll find a 1v1 or 1v2 and start the fight then bam a zerg runs up and ends it -_- i’d suggest just taking a week off and coming back next friday..that’s what i’m going to do, this match up is complete garbage. (no i’m not qq’ing about being stomped, fact of the matter is db just has more numbers)

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

tried the same last night and today…i’ll find a 1v1 or 1v2 and start the fight then bam a zerg runs up and ends it -_- i’d suggest just taking a week off and coming back next friday..that’s what i’m going to do, this match up is complete garbage. (no i’m not qq’ing about being stomped, fact of the matter is db just has more numbers)

nuh just makes it less fun for us also, blame fairweathers for flooding maps on weekend

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I’ve found a few in DBBL, but they mostly melt in a few seconds so I’m guessing they were lost zerglings. There was one char warrior from [Hero] that gave a decent fight though. Haven’t had any luck in SoSBL and CDBL has enemy zergs running around 24/7.

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I suggest waiting. You’ll find a bunch of DB roamers (myself included) weekdays during EU primetime. It’s our lowest participation time slot, and there’s usually a zerg on only one, maybe two maps.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I suggest waiting. You’ll find a bunch of DB roamers (myself included) weekdays during EU primetime. It’s our lowest participation time slot, and there’s usually a zerg on only one, maybe two maps.

Yeah,
Most of my wvw playtime is during EU prime, and a lot of it is solo roaming.

Swing by DB BL in the mornings, I’ll be down south patrolling.
On a weekday, anyway.
Don’t do much on weekends.

Dragonbrand

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Ooh can I join!!!

Sent

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Why is out thread so boring compared to T1 and T2 thread, and yeah i said t1 and t2 they exist<.<

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Why is out thread so boring compared to T1 and T2 thread, and yeah i said t1 and t2 they exist<.<

Any thread with Sea of Sorrows in it won’t have much action, especially from our part. Even last week when our night coverage carried us against maguuma the thread still pales in comparison to maguuma’s thread this week.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Any thread with Sea of Sorrows in it won’t have much action, especially from our part. Even last week when our night coverage carried us against maguuma the thread still pales in comparison to maguuma’s thread this week.

Q.Q half of those posts are DB as well

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Bah, to you guys a thread is only good if there’s people so mad they genuinely want to fling feces at others. Sorry but I don’t want to wade through pages of trolling to find real reading material.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Bah, to you guys a thread is only good if there’s people so mad they genuinely want to fling feces at others. Sorry but I don’t want to wade through pages of trolling to find real reading material.

calling them monkeys now? thats low even for u

Cön-Guardian DB

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Had a great time leading SoS borderland most of the day. [qT] nice movement and coordination on SoS borderland. Great fights so far. Hope we have similar turnout for the week. Go SoS!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Had a blast on CD bl tonight, thanks for the fights qT, NS, TG, EA, and EK!

Should be a fun week!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

great fights so far, looks like a kitten week cant wait till our scheduled GvG’s

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Titan.3791

Lord Titan.3791

Still waiting to see an average skill leveled roamer from DB. So far only glimpsed key boarded turners and players who instantly run to spawn or a tower before even engaging.

Titan/Mr Brains

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Still waiting to see an average skill leveled roamer from DB. So far only glimpsed key boarded turners and players who instantly run to spawn or a tower before even engaging.

Guess I’m gonna have to learn how to roam….tired of these posts

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: carrot.3924

carrot.3924

I just want to say:
I miss SoR and BG… how are you guys, we so bored!!!!

Moli | Bing Carrot
from Bulage[Ge] http://www.geguild.com

8/2 SoS/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

CD, in good Friday form as ever.

DB, nice to see you outside your towers and doing a little open-field. The outcome of this match isn’t really in question so I hope you continue to bring the fights into the open so we can get a lot of our newer guys trained up.

I’d suggest the classic 2v1, but CD never goes for it. To add reference for DB, they aren’t as bad as FA but not much better.

Anyhow, let’s all make the best of it.

Cheers!

Wasn’t it our old pal Chris, preaching 2v1 again.. as much as I agreed on rational facing higher tier server it’s the only way to balance the fight. But u and me know you cant speak for your server somehow there’ll be militia who can’t resist the red apple and instead of us accusing each other for backstabbing later let things flow natural win or lose put up a good fight!

Classic example was today, one of our pug comd was co’ord with SOS they hit langor we hit QL, next thing we know red was in SMC inner. See attachment DB BL I’ve yet to see red so far instead its in CDBL so guess aye we’ll i’ll 2v1 when anet intro the allied buttons in my wvw panel.

Attachments:

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†