8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

think id rather go see sunlight than try fractal.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Once upon a time IoJ and DR played FC. IoJ made it a point to destroy DR due to DR bragging and overhyping their skillzorz!!1!

DR never overhyped their “sklilzosr” in comparison to IoJ’s. Even your organized groups have a hard time beating PUG’s from DR.

Who needs skill when you have numbers?

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Gab c’mon man. If it wasn’t such a pain to dig up those ancient threads, I’d be happy to shed some light. But there was a reason I didn’t post a word until about 8 months into the game. DR and IoJ took the same tumble, IoJ was just a little higher up. And for whatever reason IoJ had the worst end of the deal yet kept facing DR and a server with 2x the pop as IoJ and DR (IoJ/DR vs ZerGumma/SBI/EB/BG). And IoJ was third 90% of the time. From t1, to t6. And that took a long time. Hence the love/hate/respect to the “still on the same server” players relationship.

There was a lot of “lol IoJ sucks DR is best” nonsense. And if your memory fails you, feel free to dig it up. The sense of YAAAAAAAAAAY WE BEAT DR FINALLY on IoJ was a serious occasion for a reason.

Both servers were a victim of circumstance, and sadly DR was the better server at the time…or maybe just a server in a better position (population). The bragging got to some people. I’m one of them. Been here since day one. And I still have zero hard feelings to any of you who have done the same…sticking it out and making the best of it. Especially considering the reset today…without what everyone claims is IoJ’s only reason for being decent…the Oceanics didn’t touch the maps. DR simply…wasn’t anywhere to be found.

If you were one of those Transfer jockeys there’d be a lot less respect shown.

However, if you’d like to toss 10 pugs my way vs an ioj “organized group” I’d love to oblige. As I’m sure many, many, many others would. As DR seems to have forgotten about reset night….no struggle at all there…so your comment is a bit debatable.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Main Hand Ballista Off Hand Arrow Cart [IoJ] is hosting ballista speed building practice tomorrow after daily reset. Arrow cart speed building tournament will follow shortly after, with a full stack of superior arrow carts going to the winning team. Happy siege building folks! Remember to get the WXP lines!

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Gab c’mon man. If it wasn’t such a pain to dig up those ancient threads, I’d be happy to shed some light. But there was a reason I didn’t post a word until about 8 months into the game. DR and IoJ took the same tumble, IoJ was just a little higher up. And for whatever reason IoJ had the worst end of the deal yet kept facing DR and a server with 2x the pop as IoJ and DR (IoJ/DR vs ZerGumma/SBI/EB/BG). And IoJ was third 90% of the time. From t1, to t6. And that took a long time. Hence the love/hate/respect to the “still on the same server” players relationship.

There was a lot of “lol IoJ sucks DR is best” nonsense. And if your memory fails you, feel free to dig it up. The sense of YAAAAAAAAAAY WE BEAT DR FINALLY on IoJ was a serious occasion for a reason.

Both servers were a victim of circumstance, and sadly DR was the better server at the time…or maybe just a server in a better position (population). The bragging got to some people. I’m one of them. Been here since day one. And I still have zero hard feelings to any of you who have done the same…sticking it out and making the best of it. Especially considering the reset today…without what everyone claims is IoJ’s only reason for being decent…the Oceanics didn’t touch the maps. DR simply…wasn’t anywhere to be found.

If you were one of those Transfer jockeys there’d be a lot less respect shown.

However, if you’d like to toss 10 pugs my way vs an ioj “organized group” I’d love to oblige. As I’m sure many, many, many others would. As DR seems to have forgotten about reset night….no struggle at all there…so your comment is a bit debatable.

There might very well be many people on DR who care for PPT, but the ones who posted saying IoJ sucks back in T5 are not those people. That’s why it’s so funny when you try to “stick it to us” for winning in PPT. The last time we played IoJ my highlight of the week was getting run over by a zerg of 25 who proceeded to jump on my corpse for a good two minutes because I was wearing my IOJ tag. This week I doubt I’ll even log on to this account.

Oh and I’m not talking about zerglings, I’m talking about a PUG of DR roamers.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Had a great fight then at vale in IoJ BL… Just recorded my 1st video, sry for bad quality i’ll work on that for next one…

And yes, I click my skills.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Gab just hit why I say its sad some cant let it go… majority of the people that talked all that trash back in Feb/march time frame rarely play or transferred off.

Yup I was one of the trash talked, Last few times we matched up I had some fairly nice conversations with IOJ folks, even wished IOJ well.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

guys you’re hurting our feelings please don’t

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

By the way im loving all the laugh spam… 20+ vs 5… you showed us..

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I don’t know who’s /laugh spamming, but they need to stop. It’s disrespectful and you wouldn’t do it if you ran a dungeon with the person.

I can at least say we have a rule against it in [WolF], so contact me if you see one of our members doing it, but I’d appreciate similar respect from DR though, not that I’ve seen any do it recently Not to rub it in, but you haven't exactly had much of a chance to anyway. :P

noice

(edited by mexay.3902)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Mexay, haven’t seen any of your folks do it, I do occasionally laugh but that’s usually when im swarmed by 5 or 6 people and its once cause I cant help but laugh when people are that scared of a lone ranger. :p

I do have a question to the folks from CORE at North camp about 7 am cst… it was 2 on 1… whats with the 3 add ins after I downed one of ya.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: fooey.5824

fooey.5824

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Mexay, haven’t seen any of your folks do it, I do occasionally laugh but that’s usually when im swarmed by 5 or 6 people and its once cause I cant help but laugh when people are that scared of a lone ranger. :p

I do have a question to the folks from CORE at North camp about 7 am cst… it was 2 on 1… whats with the 3 add ins after I downed one of ya.

Was 1 add in. I was him. And no one was downed. Was you vs 2 CORE members. Then your friends showed.

The 5 people that came through the gate aggroing the spectators (me), and the siege built to get the North camp caused that. North of your primary spawn. lol. Yes you wiped us eventually. Yes I Whomped you. But it was only to thin the herd before your friends hopped in and cleared us out.

Siege though? Dang.

fun either way.

OH! The no guild repping Asura Ranger rolling spirits. Man you’re a PITA to kill. It’s nice to see Rangers causing so much trouble. A few people are sincerely interested in what you’re rolling…dodgy little arrow cart person.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I enjoyed the fight anyway, but nope that ones not me, im the much squishier repping DB human.

I had fun either way wasn’t going to kill the guy I downed, if im wandering alone I just want a fun fight.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Either way I’d recruit that asura ranger asap. If it isn’t Ooze making another lol video…that tiny jerk needs a reputable guild tag.

Makes me want to play my Ranger again to be honest…

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I keep trying other classes… just doesn’t work for me, ive always been a pet class kinda guy… even if it does mean im playing on hard mode. :p

though I need to stop being lazy and make some armor that compliments my spec.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Had some decent fights in a fully blue EB this morning. Held onto speldans for quite some time, got laughed on 3v1 a bunch of times, but all was fun, and I got my revenge many times over Alas, this will be the last I play on DR.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Apologies to the [RUN] guys in advance, IoJ will probably not be the exact same friendly, respectful guys you know during this week.

DR and IoJ well… they dont exactly like each other. :P

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

Apologies to the [RUN] guys in advance, IoJ will probably not be the exact same friendly, respectful guys you know during this week.

Oh it’s quite alright. We’re all just sitting here like

Attachments:

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Oh it’s quite alright. We’re all just sitting here like

Day one not even over yet, The best is yet to come

<33 you DR and our failed marriage.

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

Was 1 add in. I was him. And no one was downed. Was you vs 2 CORE members. Then your friends showed.

The 5 people that came through the gate aggroing the spectators (me), and the siege built to get the North camp caused that. North of your primary spawn. lol. Yes you wiped us eventually. Yes I Whomped you. But it was only to thin the herd before your friends hopped in and cleared us out.

Siege though? Dang.

fun either way.

OH! The no guild repping Asura Ranger rolling spirits. Man you’re a PITA to kill. It’s nice to see Rangers causing so much trouble. A few people are sincerely interested in what you’re rolling…dodgy little arrow cart person.

Fun fight but I was unable to stomp targets I downed without fury up

Build is a spirit build with only 2 spirits actually used. The root and blind spirits. I run fury elite so I can have stability for stomps and not getting cc’d. Also run the 25% movement speed signet because roaming without speed is just depressing.

Shortbow / Sword & Dagger with 2 CC dog pets (fear / aoe immobilize).

It’s not a difficult build to play damage wise but for 1 vs many the challenge is using CC’s correctly since ranger mobility is terrible.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I don’t know who’s /laugh spamming, but they need to stop. It’s disrespectful and you wouldn’t do it if you ran a dungeon with the person.

I can at least say we have a rule against it in [WolF], so contact me if you see one of our members doing it, but I’d appreciate similar respect from DR though, not that I’ve seen any do it recently Not to rub it in, but you haven't exactly had much of a chance to anyway. :P

Just to be clear, there are people on DR who do it. I have seen people from most of our guilds do, and it includes mine. It annoys me personally, but there is not much you can do about it. Remember that they are individuals, and not the whole server/ guild.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

The Mister Honeybuns and I have a murderous relationship with someone (And I guess his group, now, lol) on DR already, so this works.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Wow i just checked mos for ppt and score update…. guess we will have to run it likw this so our ratings dont suffer too much eh? Not that thats really important, looking foward for some more fun fights

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Dat PvDoor! Is it that fun? I should try it some time…

Or not

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

This game has just become an incredibly frustrating and unrewarding piece of crap, or has it always been like that and I’ve just been blinded by faith.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Can you Mortal Wound trash please go away? Trying to find better players than you.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

This game has just become an incredibly frustrating and unrewarding piece of crap, or has it always been like that and I’ve just been blinded by faith.

This game would actually be pretty solid if the developers understood two things.

1. Risk versus reward
2. Min-maxing

Now, you would think that developers of an MMO would understand these things but they have clearly demonstrated that they do not understand these things.

Latest example – runes of perplexity. How is this even a thing? Do they test? Do they even think?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

This game would actually be pretty solid if the developers understood two things.

1. Risk versus reward
2. Min-maxing

Now, you would think that developers of an MMO would understand these things but they have clearly demonstrated that they do not understand these things.

Latest example – runes of perplexity. How is this even a thing? Do they test? Do they even think?

Considering the confusion was mistakenly applied to yourself at first, I’d say they test. Rigorously.

I mean, how could a QA team NOT miss that?

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

1. Risk versus reward
2. Min-maxing

Whoever came up with the runes of perplexity should be fired on the spot. But will they? Will they even be chided and told to think it through more in the future? Nope. They’ll get patted on the back and told they’re doing a great job.

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thor.4065

Thor.4065

Who needs to laugh spam when we have a +500 tick? It should be implied.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Blame transfers if you must (It happens for a reason), but the words that cross your lips and transfer into words via keyboard….eventually come back around to bite you. /DatKarma

#SoQuietNow

Well, I bet that you don’t really know what the reason is either.

Sadly I later realized that the last straw to make people decide to leave was just a non-regular WvW player trolling in map/team chat, and due to the terrible and hopeless situation then, on that Monday noon/afternoon, others joined him. (That non-regular WvW’er showed up weeks later in our borderland and just plainly kitten ed everyone on the map.)

I was in the 5-man guild party and also in guild TS channel that afternoon. They discussed through the fights in the afternoon, and later held a TS meeting in the evening. I was always there listening.

Intriguingly, someone who transfered from NSP to DR before ANet implemented paid transfer defended DR. The general assembly lasted about an hour.

I personally tried to reason with you IoJ people in (really) earlier thread, but… well, kitten it. I didn’t, and you didn’t, bring anything up in the last two match we met again. (Ref: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/7-19-13-DR-IoJ-GoM/ , https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/8-2-DH-DR-IoJ/ )

I thought we just get over it. #SoQuietNow

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

1. Risk versus reward
2. Min-maxing

Whoever came up with the runes of perplexity should be fired on the spot. But will they? Will they even be chided and told to think it through more in the future? Nope. They’ll get patted on the back and told they’re doing a great job.

Shhhhhhh I’m enjoying my OPness while I can. Nothing like applying 18 stacks of confusion in less than a second. Interrupt for me = 5 might stacks and 5 stacks confusion, never thought I’d see 3.8K ticks of confusion again. Oh and that’s with 900 condi damage. Can’t imagine how full condi spec would be.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Gais Gais Gais, please retake your Hills DR. I am so sleepy already. Pretty please.

Attachments:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

Sucks that it has come to this.

Last night the last I really heard from DR was “huehue thanks for the public teamspeak channel and stream guise!!” and then I wake up and they are +15. How is that working out for you?

I don’t understand why there is so much trash-talking and so little action. It is sad that it has actually come to flaming people for using siege in WvW.

CD

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

People who use open field siege against a group a third their size deserve to be ridiculed.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

You cannot use sieges in WvW that’s DR rules. You can only use sieges when they say so or else they would cry.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

OMG, I guess no one from Dead Losers [DDLG] want their BL back. Got’ta sleep, you can PvD now. Goodnight DR.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

Last night the last I really heard from DR was “huehue thanks for the public teamspeak channel and stream guise!!” and then I wake up and they are +15. How is that working out for you?

I don’t understand why there is so much trash-talking and so little action. It is sad that it has actually come to flaming people for using siege in WvW.

They lied to you. I was the one streaming. I am mostly a solo roamer or a small group roamer. I was by the zerg for maybe 30 seconds. Commander omnomonomnom, or something along those lines, asked me to add a delay (politely i might add, unlike the rest) and i did. The stream has a pretty lengthy delay now. I also don’t even know the IoJ teamspeak. It was my first night on IoJ. Don’t believe everything you hear from people.

Had some fun fights. Didn’t stay in there long though. ET and DR have some good roamers. Looking foward to some fun fights all week.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

No. No they don’t.

Person A, who thinks Person B through Z need to play the game exactly like Person A wants them to play the game, deserves to be ridiculed.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Lol, sit back and enjoy your PPT this week. I doubt many people on DR care to work during the day for things to have then night capped every night.

I mean, what do you get out of the zerg/pvdoor/ppt anyways? You don’t develop personal skill doing any of that and it has absolutely no rewards other than wxp and we all know how lucrative those rank up chests are >_>

Lets be honest about one thing though. IoJ drops more siege than any other server I have seen. Even if you out number your opponent 3-1. Dude that’s just hilarious. It speaks a ton for your extreme lack of confidence in you abilities. Maybe less zerg/pvdoor/ppt and more small group practice would help that. Once the wvw update comes, and you are somewhat forced to spread out, you will have wished you had zerged less.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

sooooooo, about those much brighter and wonderful colors…….

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

sooooooo, about those much brighter and wonderful colors…….

Beautiful!!!!!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

PPT is something to fall back on when your server has bad skill. Cant win in open field fights without siege, fall back to claiming your the better server due to PPT.

Im still yet to see a skillful roaming small man/15-20 man guild/solo roam on IoJ.

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

I don’t think GvG involves any roaming. From what I’ve seen, it’s just two blobs smashing together behind windmill.

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Anyone wanna pull up our last matchup thread with DR? HOW BAD IOJ IS? We’ll be running fraps 24/7, have fun this week DDLG.

Our last match up was with dr was DH/ioJ/DR wasn’t it? Oh boy this thread will be as fun as the fights.

Here -> https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/8-2-DH-DR-IoJ/ 5 pages only~ I just ran through them again. There are some minor problem in that thread, but basically I appreciate that 5-page thread -- it’s way better than any ridiculously inflammable weekly match thread.

Besides DR (duh), there were at least 2 or 3 DH posting in that thread involving IoJ’s “tactics”. I think their posts hurt IoJ more than DR’s, and don’t assume those not-clearly-signed posts in earlier thread all come from DR. You should really look into it.

Please do fraps 24/7 and post it here. Some of us did in the previous thread.

Also, I just wanna point it out first before kitten things happened and worsened. Speaking of spy, we do and did clearly provide our accounts and screenshots, please provide those if that is gonna bring up…

(edited by playard.6035)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Hey guys i’m trying out a new build on my ranger and would love for some people to hit me up for some friendly duels.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

So wait. DR doesnt use siege in open field? Sorry someone explain this then. Flash build AC+ had camp and still wiped vs. us. What happened to your amazing 15vs40 dr? You even had camp and ac!

Attachments:

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

playard.6035

So wait. DR doesnt use siege in open field? Sorry someone explain this then. Flash build AC+ had camp and still wiped vs. us. What happened to your amazing 15vs40 dr? You even had camp and ac!

Well, you do realize that you, IoJ, are probably the major part of that beautiful orange swords indicating 25+ player on site, don’t you? Oh, and you happened to target on the upleveled player, who was accompanied by non-experienced low rank WvW players (or maybe they’re on their alt toons, mmm) — it’s just a DR PuG around noon in NA day time (okay, weekend, noted.)

I was not there near NW camp or the wurm, but our commander moved from NW tower to NW camp when I logged in and on my way to claim Garrison for putting supply buff on it later in the afternoon. There weren’t many people with our honourable commander departing from NW tower. They cleared the NW tower guard and scout but didn’t put down any rams. (either no supply or no enough people with enough supply) I stayed at NW tower gate for a while to escort the yak coming to the tower on its way to Garrison.

So… are you saying that we got maybe 10 or, okay, 15 people DR PuG against 40… okay, 20 or 15 IoJ? You were in a party, with your commander, implies that you’re organized, probably a guild group on TS/Vent? Also there are some green dots on your mini map…… I don’t think our commander bring enough organized and experienced WvW’er with him.

Good job, then.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Well, you do realize that you, IoJ, are probably the major part of that beautiful orange swords indicating 25+ player on site, don’t you? Oh, and you happened to target on the upleveled player, who was accompanied by non-experienced low rank WvW players (or maybe they’re on their alt toons, mmm) — it’s just a DR PuG around noon in NA day time (okay, weekend, noted.)

I was not there near NW camp or the wurm, but our commander moved from NW tower to NW camp when I logged in and on my way to claim Garrison for putting supply buff on it later in the afternoon. There weren’t many people with our honourable commander departing from NW tower. They cleared the NW tower guard and scout but didn’t put down any rams. (either no supply or no enough people with enough supply) I stayed at NW tower gate for a while to escort the yak coming to the tower on its way to Garrison.

So… are you saying that we got maybe 10 or, okay, 15 people DR PuG against 40… okay, 20 or 15 IoJ? You were in a party, with your commander, implies that you’re organized, probably a guild group on TS/Vent? Also there are some green dots on your mini map…… I don’t think our commander bring enough organized and experienced WvW’er with him.

Good job, then.

7 of us are organized in a guild group, rest are just veteran wvwers. There was ~15-20 DR off screen on the hill above fighting out guys. +those 5 that flash build an ac. Lots of those above were DDLG and ReGA.

Isle Of Janthir