8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I think IoJ may be my new least favorite server. There literally isn’t even one single good player on the entire server. I don’t know how it happened, but wow.

The last time I saw a good player on IoJ was like 6-7 months ago when I was on Maguuma and we got matched up. But it was just a couple people who were in the process of transferring because they hated the server.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

(edited by dreztina.4820)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I don’t understand why IoJ acts so surprised. From what I can tell 90% of servers that play you say you are really bad.

I also find it amusing how IoJ tries to ridicule DR by wiping some pug zerglings. Whenever I ridicule someone from IoJ I make sure that person / guild is actually posting in this thread. TRBO for example is totally garbage and yet you have Mr. Tukmolytes here trying to bait everyone into his pathetic trolling. I’m pretty sure he won’t reply to his claim explicitely either. Maybe drop a line about how he’s famous cause I post about him.

7 of us are organized in a guild group, rest are just veteran wvwers. There was ~15-20 DR off screen on the hill above fighting out guys. +those 5 that flash build an ac. Lots of those above were DDLG and ReGA.

Grats, you can beat some unorganized people from the two largest PvX guilds on DR.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

The uplevels in Rally Bots [RBOT] are some badkitten motherkittens, but they aren’t nearly as badkitten as the badkitttens in the Badkittens of Isle of Janthir [BIoJ].

Attachments:

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Wish ppl from DR posting here could back up half the kitten they talk. Its 5:20 pm est and we are still constantly ticking over 500.

Also the screenshot that banzie posted, all the dr zerg was capping the supply camp, at that momeng iI had 7 ppl on me and rest where still at bay taking outer down, when you guys cap the camp you barely chased me or my small team, by the time you decided to do my 25 got to me as I asked. We mass up on hill while u guys are all balled up and to our surprice u had an ac built while we were pushing, your 20 got wiped with the ac and the buffed supervisor.

Also huge props to ET you guys did spetaculer on that bay defense, and the small team on our bl from [BS]basic where really tough even while we outnumbered you guys just kept coming and putting up a fight.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Wish ppl from DR posting here could back up half the kitten they talk. Its 5:20 pm est and we are still constantly ticking over 500.

Yet another person commenting about the score as if it somehow means they are better players. Thankfully this will be the last time I ever have to see it from IoJ.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

(edited by CrazyCanuck.4265)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

Sucks that it has come to this.

Last night the last I really heard from DR was “huehue thanks for the public teamspeak channel and stream guise!!” and then I wake up and they are +15. How is that working out for you?

I don’t understand why there is so much trash-talking and so little action. It is sad that it has actually come to flaming people for using siege in WvW.

Lol, sit back and enjoy your PPT this week. I doubt many people on DR care to work during the day for things to have then night capped every night.

I mean, what do you get out of the zerg/pvdoor/ppt anyways? You don’t develop personal skill doing any of that and it has absolutely no rewards other than wxp and we all know how lucrative those rank up chests are >_>

Lets be honest about one thing though. IoJ drops more siege than any other server I have seen. Even if you out number your opponent 3-1. Dude that’s just hilarious. It speaks a ton for your extreme lack of confidence in you abilities. Maybe less zerg/pvdoor/ppt and more small group practice would help that. Once the wvw update comes, and you are somewhat forced to spread out, you will have wished you had zerged less.

Err I haven’t really played much this matchup but what is really wrong with dropping siege? I usually play with my guild CORE and we don’t often have more than 20-25 people with us and run into big groups like DDLG, Rise(gom), and others who have way more than us, so we drop a ballista for support. when it is 40 v 20-25 it doesn’t seem that bad really

CD

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Yet another person commenting about the score as if it somehow means they are better players. Thankfully this will be the last time I ever have to see it from IoJ.

I didn’t just post about the score, my post was more directed at the fight my guildie post the screenahot about.

Score doesnt matter when you’re loosing and keep telling yourself your server is way better.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

had some fun fights today in ET BL, ty for dueling me DR engi (forget the tag LEXS I think?) sorry I had to go though because my brother is sick and I get to tend to his every wish for the rest of the weekend T.T

Hi

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

7 of us are organized in a guild group, rest are just veteran wvwers. There was ~15-20 DR off screen on the hill above fighting out guys. +those 5 that flash build an ac. Lots of those above were DDLG and ReGA.

Well, IoJ people are good at numbers, points, counting, and others. I won’t argue with you on that.

I know we held nothing or almost nothing earlier in EB, so people usually play in EB may come to help borderland defence.

Just a side note, I saw very few people or no one shouted out information in our map/team chat during my maybe 1hr stay. And there weren’t many on TS, either. I would love to see 15-20 DR defending our borderland everyday tho, especially NA off-peak hours. I’ll be more than happy if we actually have 7-10 actively on map, rain or shine.

Who needs to laugh spam when we have a +500 tick? It should be implied.

I told you that you’re not the same IoJ way before, and now we are not even the “pretty the same DR”. I am not just talking about your even more powerful (than March or April — 1 ) Oceanic krewe. Stop hiding yourself behind them, IoJ NA krewe.
--

Thank you for grant me and us, my WvW guild guildies, a leave to do the living story and later go back to the pizza pavilion farming… for a better tomorrow~

1 Got screenshots at 4am back then demonstrating… well, never mind, I’ll cut it here.

Good day!

EDIT: yet another… from future tho
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/8-23-IoJ-DR-ET/2698206

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

This game has just become an incredibly frustrating and unrewarding piece of crap, or has it always been like that and I’ve just been blinded by faith.

This game would actually be pretty solid if the developers understood two things.

1. Risk versus reward
2. Min-maxing

Now, you would think that developers of an MMO would understand these things but they have clearly demonstrated that they do not understand these things.

Latest example – runes of perplexity. How is this even a thing? Do they test? Do they even think?

I was just curious with your two points if you were referring to the pay-off for trait investments in builds, or just the game in general.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yvari.9340

Yvari.9340

The uplevels in Rally Bots [RBOT] are some badkitten motherkittens, but they aren’t nearly as badkitten as the badkitttens in the Badkittens of Isle of Janthir [BIoJ].

As a member of [RBOT], you better believe were the coolest up levels out there. We stomp and crush anyone and everyone who stands in our way! We will crush BIoJ!

Note: RBOT is sort of a running gag, comprised of various DR guilds, intended only for up levels where we know were going to be dying every 20 seconds and rallying whole enemy zergs. Any statements of awesomeness should not be taken seriously. If you should take it seriously for more than three minutes, were sure a doctor may be able to help.

Kiphias
Stormbluff Isle

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Had some fun fights tonight, still learning the way of the sword on ranger but gimmie time and maybe I can provide a bit more of a challenge ^.^

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

had some fun fights today in ET BL, ty for dueling me DR engi (forget the tag LEXS I think?) sorry I had to go though because my brother is sick and I get to tend to his every wish for the rest of the weekend T.T

That was me ): Can’t even remember my tag.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

The forum warrioring is strong with this matchup.

The reason there’s so much “lol IoJ players suck” on the forums right now is ‘cause right now, that’s all the servers that are losing have to fall back on. Said servers have smack talked their way into the position they’re in, losing guilds to both their attitudes and their playstyle that doesn’t cater to a rebuilding population as a whole.

We got put in the same position, but our server’s culture centered around the pug, and siege, and infrastructure, upgrades, siege, defense, etc etc, versus “l33t pvp roaming ownsauce open field combat” that doesn’t help rebuild a server as a whole.

We’ve recovered, we have a nice infrastructure that brings lots of new blood into the fold quickly (for you to happily own and make videos about, enjoy) while we can rebuild and grow. We’ve had another 3 commanders get new tags all publicly funded by the server’s donations in the last week. Plus the new guilds that have transferred. Meatspeak is busier than ever. Smaller guilds are taking on bigger objectives on reset nights and doing fine. ALL our commanders get server funded superior siege without having to pay for it. All that results in a higher morale and a higher PPT while you guys are struggling to even maintain the guilds you even have.

We were dissapointed when we ended up matched with you. I’m gonna be mostly PVE’ing all week until we get an opponent worth fighting. Enjoy losing guilds left and right while you beat your chest over “l33t pvp” ‘cause I could care less. We’ve put a lot of effort into rebuilding and we’re happy with the community we have, and where we’re going.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

The reason there’s so much “lol IoJ players suck” on the forums right now is ‘cause right now, that’s all the servers that are losing have to fall back on. Said servers have smack talked their way into the position they’re in, losing guilds to both their attitudes and their playstyle that doesn’t cater to a rebuilding population as a whole.

We got put in the same position, but our server’s culture centered around the pug, and siege, and infrastructure, upgrades, siege, defense, etc etc, versus “l33t pvp roaming ownsauce open field combat” that doesn’t help rebuild a server as a whole.

We’ve recovered, we have a nice infrastructure that brings lots of new blood into the fold quickly (for you to happily own and make videos about, enjoy) while we can rebuild and grow. We’ve had another 3 commanders get new tags all publicly funded by the server’s donations in the last week. Plus the new guilds that have transferred. Meatspeak is busier than ever. Smaller guilds are taking on bigger objectives on reset nights and doing fine. ALL our commanders get server funded superior siege without having to pay for it. All that results in a higher morale and a higher PPT while you guys are struggling to even maintain the guilds you even have.

We were dissapointed when we ended up matched with you. I’m gonna be mostly PVE’ing all week until we get an opponent worth fighting. Enjoy losing guilds left and right while you beat your chest over “l33t pvp” ‘cause I could care less. We’ve put a lot of effort into rebuilding and we’re happy with the community we have, and where we’re going.

Great. But you are speaking from the perspective of a PPT zergling. I couldn’t care less if DR rebuilds to become the leetest PPT proz of all time. I couldn’t care less if we lose guilds left and right.

I’m glad to hear that IoJ zerglings are getting free siege and commander tags though. I’m sure it will help you when you face servers who roflstomp you because of coverage.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Great. But you are speaking from the perspective of a PPT zergling. I couldn’t care less if DR rebuilds to become the leetest PPT proz of all time. I couldn’t care less if we lose guilds left and right.

I’m glad to hear that IoJ zerglings are getting free siege and commander tags though. I’m sure it will help you when you face servers who roflstomp you because of coverage.

At least when we do face stronger servers we dont give up and let them have a 40k lead under 24 hours in a match up.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

Sounds like you don’t care at all. But if you don’t care at all, what’s firing you up to the point where you need to tell everyone (or me) you don’t care? Clearly you do care, ‘cause you feel the need to tell people about it. Put that same energy into your server and watch it grow, man. We’ve been workin’ on this for months. It’s nice to finally see it recover the way it is. We really need to be in a higher tier, ‘cause this matchup right now is just…ugh. Doubt anyone’s really enjoying it at this point.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

At least when we do face stronger servers we dont give up and let them have a 40k lead under 24 hours in a match up.

What are we giving up, exactly?

Sounds like you don’t care at all. But if you don’t care at all, what’s firing you up to the point where you need to tell everyone (or me) you don’t care? Clearly you do care, ‘cause you feel the need to tell people about it. Put that same energy into your server and watch it grow, man. We’ve been workin’ on this for months. It’s nice to finally see it recover the way it is. We really need to be in a higher tier, ‘cause this matchup right now is just…ugh. Doubt anyone’s really enjoying it at this point.

Because you feel the need to tell me that I do care?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

What are we giving up, exactly?

Because you feel the need to tell me that I do care?

What are you giving up?

Here:
-Something so you can back up all the smack talk
-Morale of your server and loyalty
-Bragging rights
-Actually enjoying the massive scale fights that WvW is designed for

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

I think that we can agree the cumulative player skill of IoJ is far less than DR, even though we have an extreme population deficit.

We just want you to admit it!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Haven’t seen a decent group outside of maybe [roam] from IoJ. I don’t need a PPT lead to back that up.

If people feel they are better off on some other server, then why should I care if they leave? I personally will never leave DR.

-Bragging rights

Bragging about what?

How does a number on the top of my screen dictate how much I enjoy the game? I’m genuinely curious here.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

IoJ should recruit IoM from ET. They got guys that laugh when they win with four times your numbers. Guys that kittenhug towers when faced with even numbers or slightly less their numbers. And they build two superior ballista and two arrowcarts in the open field to deal with 6 people when they have 20.

They’d fit right in!

Dont hate, We are a pure WvW focused guild just because we run around with numbers get yours?? we moved here 3-4 months ago from Blackgate, Just because we drop siege to troll you and then laugh dont mean nothing.. We play purely for fights and PPT.

ET in sense of fights have more skill then both IoJ and DR without having to run around with a 30+ zerg.

On the invite to IoJ we would strongly decline but would advise any DR or IoJs to come over to ET, IoJ I will say this you have a strong Oceanic Very strong, Maybe send some of that oceanic our way

ET has changed since you 2 servers last played them, Things our looking up we have communication, faster reaction times then both DR and IoJ, only thing we dont have is some timezone coverages and so that makes us a easy target, get right and leave it on the field hate bullkitten politics and tired of people talking about my guild and my server.

Enough said!

[IoM] Guardianofthecore
Commander
Leader

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Haven’t seen a decent group outside of maybe [roam] from IoJ. I don’t need a PPT lead to back that up.

If people feel they are better off on some other server, then why should I care if they leave? I personally will never leave DR.

-Bragging rights

Bragging about what?

How does a number on the top of my screen dictate how much I enjoy the game? I’m genuinely curious here.

Caring about it or not, doesn’t change all the things that happen when you just give up and so soon into the match up.

Score does not equal fights, and fights is where the fun is at. WvW is designed for big fights. If you dont enjoy that, i suggest spvp or maybe pve until you get a match up with 3 servers that are roam heavy such as you guys.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

IoJ should recruit IoM from ET. They got guys that laugh when they win with four times your numbers. Guys that kittenhug towers when faced with even numbers or slightly less their numbers. And they build two superior ballista and two arrowcarts in the open field to deal with 6 people when they have 20.

They’d fit right in!

Dont hate, We are a pure WvW focused guild just because we run around with numbers get yours?? we moved here 3-4 months ago from Blackgate, Just because we drop siege to troll you and then laugh dont mean nothing.. We play purely for fights and PPT.

ET in sense of fights have more skill then both IoJ and DR without having to run around with a 30+ zerg.

On the invite to IoJ we would strongly decline but would advise any DR or IoJs to come over to ET, IoJ I will say this you have a strong Oceanic Very strong, Maybe send some of that oceanic our way

ET has changed since you 2 servers last played them, Things our looking up we have communication, faster reaction times then both DR and IoJ, only thing we dont have is some timezone coverages and so that makes us a easy target, get right and leave it on the field hate bullkitten politics and tired of people talking about my guild and my server.

Enough said!

[IoM] Guardianofthecore
Commander
Leader

The guys talking kitten about you was Dr, or Oozo more like.

If you scroll up, i did giv props to you guys for the bay defense, it was most impressive.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

I don’t condone spawn camping and I wish we weren’t doing it. I want some good fights, if only to show you what the real skill level of IOJ is. You have some good groups, yes. I remember 3 distinct wipes in the group I was running with. 1 of them was legitimately good strategy and planning, the other 2 came from siege and superior position in a tower, the same thing you guys talk down on us for.

I’d be listening to the other people on your server. I talked to a few and they were genuinely nice and well-adjusted individuals. There’s a vocal minority that gets under our skin, and unfortunately that gets taken out against your entire server. Be careful because they won’t put up with it forever. Morale is very important for a server, we’ve seen the benefits of it over the past few weeks.

It’s embarrassing for all parties involved how trolltastic this thread has been, myself included. I want good fights, not edited clips that showcase only the positive outcomes for you. People are excited in IOJ, we have new people in wvw every day and we’re teaching them how to play for objectives and fight intelligently. No, we’re not making any MLG x420x highlight videos, but our server is on the rise. We’re open to any wvw’rs that love playing the game for the objectives and always have room for more. Don’t put up with a few groups who bring your entire culture down, find a culture where you fit and have fun… it is a game after all.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Hey guys had a fun fight just then but need honest opinion, is that a warrior blinking when I’m trying to stomp?

Thankyou had some people tell me it was short range cluster shot.

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

They’d fit right in!

Enough said!

[IoM] Guardianofthecore
Commander
Leader

The guys talking kitten about you was Dr, or Oozo more like.

If you scroll up, i did giv props to you guys for the bay defense, it was most impressive.

Very late reply on this, I dont usually post on matchup forums and I was not targeting IoJ or DR, I thank you for the props I just got a lil heated, these guys gunna cry over us defending a tower/keep and dropping siege witch is apart of the game..

If its an open field fight we never drop siege unless we either trolling or out numbered so please ozoo or whateva your name is dont target my guild on some BS.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

ozoo or whateva your name is

If this isn’t the definition of entry-level I don’t know what is.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Fun fights at Bay Ioj… that’s the reason I still play the game.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

This thread amuses me because its filled with two types of people.

1. Those who think PPT and score determines a servers skill
2. Those who think roaming and killing small groups of players determines a servers skill

Hey DR, IoJ is filled with people who want to win WvW, they don’t care if they can’t take a fight 6v3 they don’t care about guild vs guilds all they care about is winning, why does this make you so mad.

Hey IoJ, DR doesn’t care about winning this match up, lets stop pretending like they do

Hense I am now imposing this rule, DR windmill is now the fight club for the rest of the week, take your duels/3v3/5v5 matches there and pit IoJ’s best against DR’s,

Try kitten talking the right people for once.

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Since IoJ major force only appear when I’m sleeping, I’ll take this week off for some clockwork chaos… There is little reason to fight an enemy you won’t have a chance to defend against (simply because you are sleeping by that time).

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Thanks for trying to bring a bit of sense to the matchup Archilese… to bad it will probably be ignored. :p

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

+1 to Achilese.

I must admit, im kinda ashamed myself. Forum warring is off for me now, have a fun week all

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

So that’s the reason ET is moving up to tier 7 from last place… got it. Thank you for the clarification of how we treat our guilds, and how many guild’s we’re loosing right now. Thanks so much for enlightening us.
Let me let you in on a little secret: ET especially (and a bit DR too) pride themselves on their small group roaming, because there was a time when we could only muster 10 people on EB during prime time… which to you is a small group. We learned to deal with being outnumbered and now, when we are fighting servers that never faced the population disadvantage to the extent we have, and thus are much more “zergy,” we tend to feel a bit superior because you lack good solo and small group roamers that we pride ourselves on. The reason you guys are winning is cause you have more people on during NA off-hours than ET and DR combined during prime time. So don’t take ppt into account, take the fights you actually have with us into account, and respect the fact that even though you outnumber us greatly, we still fight back. I have great respect for DR based on the way they can have fun and enjoy their time, but so far all I’ve seen from IoJ is, “Wow, ET and DR suck cause we are destroying them in ppt.” We don’t judge an enemy based on how much they are winning by, we judge them based on how well they fight on even grounds… and so far we haven’t seen much good on IoJ based on our form of judgement.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Whoever that mow colonel is…so irrelevant, lol

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scott.5712

Scott.5712

DR JUST GOT STOMPEEDDDDDDDD, MoW rules

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

GavinGoodrich.1382

To Craig/Bummkin: I’m referring to DR, not ET. Sorry I didn’t clarify that above. Apoligies to ET, I don’t know enough about you guys or how your guilds are doing or whatnot. I’m pretty much done with this thread/matchup in general but, props for a fun reset night, at least, from all 3 servers <3

Yes, someone wanted someone to say it: Roaming guilds, roaming-focused servers WILL dominate pound-for-pound in the field. It’s obvious. It won’t matter what server tag you have. But IoJ as a whole doesn’t typically fight in the field when we can fight somewhere else that suits us better. You fight your way, we fight ours. Each way has it’s advantages. Both makes for cool videos, one just needs different camera work than the other.

Seeya at the end of the week.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: TrashBoat.2507

TrashBoat.2507

AD, sorry we ruined your highlight reel.

Baited and Outsmarted.

MoW Rules.

-Pointnine.

p.s we hate you Oozo.

Pointnine
Boss – Mortal Wound [MoW]
All around awesomeswag.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Dynnen.6405

Baited? U mean hiding around the corner and killing a pug once or twice? We died after the ‘zomg we so sneaky’ rush every once and awhile.
Outsmarted? Ur right. We should have brought another 10-12 for even numbers, that was dumb of us.
Also fighting you is about 90% highlight reels, its hard not to make a montage when we’re stomping the kitten outta you. Like basically the entire time outside of our spawn. Remember that 30-40 minutes of continual wiping with you have 3-5 more? Yea, that was fun.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

TrashBoat.2507

Yea letting you run into us after stacking buffs was real dumb of us.
Fell for your own tactic.

Pointnine
All around awesomeswag.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Scott.5712

lol After we wiped dr the first time, they had to go change their builds, stack bloodlust, call up atleast 5 more people, then they were able to kill us. After that, we went and emptied our bags, called up RUN, and kitten owned (even numbers on both sides). MoW rules.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Scott.5712

VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE MoW rules.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

yawns of course right after someone tries to inject some civility here comes some people that need to pound their chest.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

TrashBoat.2507

Nah, he just talks a bunch of ish and makes videos of himself killing PvE guilds.
So we wiped him.

MoW Rules

Pointnine
All around awesomeswag.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Ur right. We should have brought another 10-12 for even numbers, that was dumb of us.

It was even fights till half your group rage quit. I was having fun especially trying out my new build then, would like to thank the ranger who stomped me earlier for switching things up a little.

….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

To the SPQR Ele who was stupid enough to follow me:

I appreciate you for chasing me and showing me my build is good for roaming. You were a formidable opponent and I had fun fighting you.

However. the three other kittens that joined in can go to hell. I down you and backed away. Didn’t go in for the kill, wasn’t going to. You gave me a fair fight and deserved to live.

The kittens, ya’ll can eat a bag of kittens.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Dynnen.6405

Ur right. We should have brought another 10-12 for even numbers, that was dumb of us.

It was even fights till half your group rage quit. I was having fun especially trying out my new build then, would like to thank the ranger who stomped me earlier for switching things up a little.

Even fights? Not even close, lol. Unless you are counting just [run], then you still out numbered us.
EDIT: We had 4 AD, and 1-3 pugs at any given time. So thats 5-7 at most vs your 12-15 at our zone in.

(edited by Dynnen.6405)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

There are four of us and a pug in the camp…. FIVE PEOPLE!?!?

Two ballistas and two arrow carts? Living up to standards there IoJ

These were built after 15 minutes of you getting farmed, don’t give me Camp Sieging 101 excuses.

Attachments:

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

TrashBoat.2507

We only used siege due to the fact that we were constantly sandwiched between DR and ET with a grand total of 7 and some pugs.

Get mad because we use tools in the game to our advantage.
If you fail to use those tools then you deserve to lose either way.

Pointnine
All around awesomeswag.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Scott.5712

Oozo, if we are such bad players, please duel us then. Stop running around borderlands, filming yourself, killing uplevels and random pugs.

MoW rules.