8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Farewell DR! It’s been fun. I’d like to say we’ll be back, but I honestly don’t know. It’s off to Crystal Desert for us. Take care friends.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Farewell DR! It’s been fun. I’d like to say we’ll be back, but I honestly don’t know. It’s off to Crystal Desert for us. Take care friends.

Somehow I dont think they’re gonna miss you.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

uh i am nit gud wit thes stuf but bye forever t6 t7 t8 t9 t10 t11 meow

That is unfortunate.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

It’s okay, I’ll miss you too IoJ friend. Don’t think I’ve forgotten you.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Pffft. You don’t know me son

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

IoJ is bad…. right?

Attachments:

noice

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

IoJ is bad…. right?

God we should just take the week off. there’s no way we can win this.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Pffft. You don’t know me son

It’s okay. It doesn’t mean I’ll miss you any less.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Gonna miss you guys! I will get you one of these days.

Shock

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I’m gonna miss one of the EDGE guys for teaching me new ranger tricks =D

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyZero.5619

JohnnyZero.5619

You will be missed Initialise. Thanks for all the cross-server fight clubs you organized, and thanks to [EDGE] for being cool dudes and great players. Good duels all around. Hope I run into again soon.

I Lynna I – Thief / Clownshooz – Engineer
Turbo Seksophonic – Ele / Guitar Wolfe – Mesmer
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

IoJ should recruit IoM from ET. They got guys that laugh when they win with four times your numbers. Guys that kittenhug towers when faced with even numbers or slightly less their numbers. And they build two superior ballista and two arrowcarts in the open field to deal with 6 people when they have 20.

They’d fit right in!

I was sorry to see this comment, and sorry to see IoM dragged into this mudfest between DR and IoJ. While I’m not in IoM, I can honestly say the way they go about WvW is among the most professional I’ve seen anything done in GW2.

It’s annoying to be in a zone with six people and the only thing running around is some 25 man blob that is doing nothing but flipping camps that a couple of people have capped. How about breaking up the group a little?

This is becoming very common in the lower teirs. You either find one guy trying to make his way out to their one and only zerg or you find the zerg. I don’t think it will be long until those 25 man groups find absolutely nothing to do in their own BL because they are going to be the only people in the zone.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Initialise and the rest of the EDGE bros will be missed. I have no idea why, but 99% of the times I’ve seen you…it was always at the SW Camp. Not sure if its a coincidence or you just like fighting there but I’ll definitely NOT miss checking above the archway for sneaky EDGE members. Best of luck in your transfers, you guys were always a blast to try and find/chase down. GG’s & /Respect

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moji.3042

Moji.3042

Dear whoever it was from [Basic], please don’t run away after you realize you haven’t 1-shot me. It’s very boring, especially when you can do this http://imgur.com/XiyR2Sv before I can even see you. Thanks buddy.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Dear whoever it was from [Basic], please don’t run away after you realize you haven’t 1-shot me. It’s very boring, especially when you can do this http://imgur.com/XiyR2Sv before I can even see you. Thanks buddy.

What are you playing that takes 10k backstabs but doesn’t die in 18.5k damage? O.o

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moji.3042

Moji.3042

What are you playing that takes 10k backstabs but doesn’t die in 18.5k damage? O.o

I was on my necro trolling around with full zerker gear. I probably would’ve even lost the fight had he stuck around because power necro is awful.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joycey.7205

Joycey.7205

GL [EDGE] in CD~
Hope you find fun fights!

Co-Lead of [HARD]

(edited by Joycey.7205)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

DR, I understand that many of you are in good WvW guilds or are good roamers. But it doesn’t look like you care at all about your own server morale. While the vocal part of your server may not care about winning a matchup, I can guarantee you that a much bigger % of your server cares about it than you think.

You are good at small-group play, but that is a very small % of your server. You all don’t seem to be showing the ropes to the newer players in your server that check out WvW sometimes.

Most people don’t hop straight into small-group play. You have to motivate people to come into WvW first. That might mean that you run an objective-based pug zerg, because pugs like taking objectives. As more and more people have fun running around in a zerg, they’ll start joining WvW guilds and help fuel your small-group play.

I guess I’m trying to say that if you maintain this “fights > points” mentality 100% of the time, you’re going to start getting drained. Some of your guilds and people that care about points will start leaving. Your pugs will pretty much stop showing up.

So maybe you should start considering how to build server morale. It might mean you start running some horribly unorganized mega-zergs and Lol at having a thousand arrow carts in a camp to kill 3 people. But without server morale, you all are pretty much kittened.

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

theres only 2 reasons y he wouldve ran.

1, he was about to get zerged
or
2, he realized u weren’t worth the effort being that he did a 10k backstab.

so i guess consider it lucky he saved u 3s? i personally wouldnt but yeah. I’m also pretty sure i know who ur talking about to, with it being a thief and all, and no he doesn’t usually run from zergs, in fact i see him run into zergs for a couple kills and get out almost all the time.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

or

so i guess consider it lucky he saved u 3s? i personally wouldnt but yeah.

I’ve only seen one thief from Basic, and if it’s the same one I’m thinking of, the most likely answer is that, upon seeing his target didn’t die instantly, he immediately sprinted off to find some guildies for backup.

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: PapZeeHurl.6078

PapZeeHurl.6078

or

I’ve only seen one thief from Basic, and if it’s the same one I’m thinking of, the most likely answer is that, upon seeing his target didn’t die instantly, he immediately sprinted off to find some guildies for backup.

u seem to like to cry

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Bones.5762

or

well thats cause all thieves perma stealth like a boss, that’s why you only see one.

on a side note, y so mad? got killed while glitched in wall by a thief and engineer?

Will you help me move?

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

u seem to like to cry

Just adding some clarity to the situation. Although, from what I’ve seen, you guys may want to consider changing to Backside [BS], as that’s what I mostly see from you.

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

on a side note, y so mad? got killed while glitched in wall by a thief and engineer?

Lol, you actually think that was on purpose? Your pull put me in the wall as I jumped off. I had to use my flash to get out, which is why a couple bads like you were able to get the kill.

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

posting pictures of small odds vs zergs is now cool right?

Mmm, that’s in our borderland, right? Well, okay, please remind me of the situation in EB now (or then). Thanks.

and posting pictures of people hiding in buffed camps, there was a DR Ele with this little guy but he died and then this mesmer ran into the camp, is now cool too? (dont get worked up over this, i admit i do it too)

If you’re roaming with your another necro guildie (the blue dot), don’t blame that survived/remained single mesmer for retreating to the camp looking for a slightly better chance, and (s)he just someone in one of DR’s biggest guild. Take your argument while facing some small guild party (or people who have been posted here.)

you obviously didnt get what i meant with my post…i was poking fun at the posts like this in the thread…but yeah….

I guess what you’re saying is that’s not cool, but I think you provide two really bad examples to justify it.

Also, did we DR have the Bay then? Were we attacking it or defending it?

Please enlighten me.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

I guess I’m trying to say that if you maintain this “fights > points” mentality 100% of the time, you’re going to start getting drained. Some of your guilds and people that care about points will start leaving. Your pugs will pretty much stop showing up.

See everyone did at some point care about points, and then we realized that the points literally have no end reward outside of silly forum chest thumping, it adds nothing to your experience should you win, you get no great reward or achievement. You get a few extra percents of useless PvE buffs that reset every week and that is it.

The reason that DR is drained is because there is literally nothing left for a lot of us here. The fights have consistently gotten fewer and far between and those that we do get are usually mediocre at best. The best fights DR ever had was back in its worst days of t5 against the likes of Ebay, Magumma, and Kaening. I have never been one to care about losing or quitting should things get bad, but changes need to be made in order for myself and those that I play with to not leave the game due to sheer boredom, and since those changes cannot or will not be made by Arena net, we must find another server to provide us with similar opportunities to those we cherished for months on DRs decline from t5. So I take my leave from DR, probably for good, to find a new home for my guild and my friends from EDGE. So goodbye once and for all IoJ, and good luck to you all.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Bones.5762

i didnt attack u for a reason since u glitched, but thief went for it so i backed him up, besides earlier when i 1v1 i had map open n u opened on me, which was fine, after i hit u with pry bar u immediately turned away armored of earth and healed, so i just walked the other way lol, cant do nothing with a ridiculus move like that, only a necro could do something, corrupt boon.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

Armor of earth is on a 90 second cooldown, lasts 7 3/4 seconds, and is my only source of stability lol.

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Bones.5762

o yeah bro? tell me more about stabilities that every other class has besides engineer. we have only 1 decent stability that last 3, on a 60s cd, with a 50% chance (also fyi, that stability isnt a stun breaker), don’t even get started on thumper stability….. besides when fights not going you’re way u just rtl out of there anyways.

funny how u complain about the classes that counter u, but don’t give props to players who beat u in a build that usually doesnt beat ur d/d build. Lighten up, its a game, don’t be such a try hard and cry about every loss and give me every little detail why you lost and if this happened u wouldve won.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

This thread amuses me because its filled with two types of people.

1. Those who think PPT and score determines a servers skill
2. Those who think roaming and killing small groups of players determines a servers skill

Hey DR, IoJ is filled with people who want to win WvW, they don’t care if they can’t take a fight 6v3 they don’t care about guild vs guilds all they care about is winning, why does this make you so mad.

Hey IoJ, DR doesn’t care about winning this match up, lets stop pretending like they do

Hense I am now imposing this rule, DR windmill is now the fight club for the rest of the week, take your duels/3v3/5v5 matches there and pit IoJ’s best against DR’s,

Try kitten talking the right people for once.

Quoted for sanity.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Goodbye, Initialise and Gwyndor! I’ll stand in our southern borderland from time to time missing you. (Don’t get it wrong!)

I broke my… was that a promise or manifesto or something else? …to poke into WvW several times today or tonight for seeing some LEXS people still there. During retaking and relosing our kittens from ET around midnight, we jokingly said we should drop to T9 or T10… and since you brought this up, I think we might go straight to T13…… QQ

Okay, blame me or accuse me (or us?) for giving up if you, people out there, like. I’ll just /shrug and save my explanations or excuses.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

In the spirit of Clearly No One Cares About The Points, and our friends from EDGE moving on to greener pastures….IoJ, DR, and ET are having a little fight club at IoJ Ruins (between the south towers). Come as you are, have some fun. Take no offense win or lose. Just be a good sport and not a D-Head.

Also, the DR MoS Thief who backstabbed me to death on ET BL during our mini fight club while I was swapping armors and gear…then WP’d….that was a sissy move. If you wanted to go you could’ve at least /bow’d or something. ET stop hiding in that tower on an AC (Yes you USMC guy) and come out to play.

IoJ Ruins. Lets get it on.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

PapZeeHurl.6078

…dont make me dig through my film and watch u running from me cuz im condi lol

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

o yeah bro? tell me more about stabilities that every other class has besides engineer. we have only 1 decent stability that last 3, on a 60s cd, with a 50% chance (also fyi, that stability isnt a stun breaker), don’t even get started on thumper stability….. besides when fights not going you’re way u just rtl out of there anyways.

funny how u complain about the classes that counter u, but don’t give props to players who beat u in a build that usually doesnt beat ur d/d build. Lighten up, its a game, don’t be such a try hard and cry about every loss and give me every little detail why you lost and if this happened u wouldve won.

Wow lol. I run away? Remember you being at 5% health, knocking me off a ledge, and high tailing it?

And who exactly has beaten me?

Maguuma

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Bones.5762

Wow lol. I run away? Remember you being at 5% health, knocking me off a ledge, and high tailing it?

And who exactly has beaten me?

first off i was at 25%, had heal up, knocked u to the ledge, n u dodged off it afterwards, while i shot u from above, and then u came back i prybared, u armored walked off, so i walked off saying gg, not gonna do this again if he just breaks combat and comes back. also u prolly thot i was condi build since i prybar but no, im not lol.

Will you help me move?

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

PapZeeHurl.6078

yeah dont be to much in denial, you run.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

arKRazor.8654

I’ve decided to join the other team because of a numbers disadvantage. All of IoJ should now fear the wrath that I’ll be bringing upon them.

That was you then?

I was the bronze raider kitten that found you enthralling.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

dreztina.4820

first off i was at 25%, had heal up, knocked u to the ledge, n u dodged off it afterwards, while i shot u from above, and then u came back i prybared, u armored walked off, so i walked off saying gg, not gonna do this again if he just breaks combat and comes back. also u prolly thot i was condi build since i prybar but no, im not lol.

You have a truly amazing imagination lol. Somehow you have convinced yourself that I ended that fight, when it was actually you who ran away from me, and me not feeling like chasing and leaving.

Edit: I tell you what, if you think I got scared and ran away from you, I’d be perfectly happy to fight again. How about you?

Maguuma

(edited by dreztina.4820)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

u seem to like to cry

Just adding some clarity to the situation. Although, from what I’ve seen, you guys may want to consider changing to Backside [BS], as that’s what I mostly see from you.

Basic are cowards. They think they’re epic forum warriors but they can’t even hammer out an intelligent post, rebuttal, or slam their faces against keyboard well enough to 2spam.

plzlrn2WvW

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

I’ve decided to join the other team because of a numbers disadvantage. All of IoJ should now fear the wrath that I’ll be bringing upon them.

That was you then?

I was the bronze raider kitten that found you enthralling.

I love you and all of your OHai buddies!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

PapZeeHurl.6078

u seem to like to cry

Basic are cowards. They think they’re epic forum warriors but they can’t even hammer out an intelligent post, rebuttal, or slam their faces against keyboard well enough to 2spam.

plzlrn2WvW

cuz u know what we think kkkkkkk. sry not pro like u we don’t fight for “dat ppt” then yes…we shud l2wvw

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

u seem to like to cry

plzlrn2WvW

cuz u know what we think kkkkkkk. sry not pro like u we don’t fight for “dat ppt” then yes…we shud l2wvw

You should. Every cap every ppt point, it all matters. The caliber of your roamers, your commanders, server morale. It all matters.

ET will forever wallow in the lowest ranks because you guys don’t have it together.

And while you’re attacking me, I have a few friends on ET who has concerned moving to other servers like Gom, IoJ, HoD. They see the same things we’ve pointed out here.

And just liek the last time I was against ET (as a GoM commander) you guys are going to turtle after tonight. There wont be an ET force in WvW. Your morale is already so kittenty that the few fairweathers you have will peel away.

If you REALLY care about WvW, then dump ET and go to a real server. You might personally be worth a kitten but you’re casting pearls before swine.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

You have a truly amazing imagination lol. Somehow you have convinced yourself that I ended that fight, when it was actually you who ran away from me, and me not feeling like chasing and leaving.

Edit: I tell you what, if you think I got scared and ran away from you, I’d be perfectly happy to fight again. How about you?

IoJ Ruins is a great place to settle this since you’re both clearly online. And since we’re all having fun murdering each other for lulz. IoJ BL South Ruins.

Mission stated. Motive is clear. All that’s left now is to execute.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

So much trash on this thread… I haven’t seen somenthing like that ever since the thread when SF was moved out of T8 and roflstomped HoD/NSP…

Not really much to see here…

BTW, I’ve ran alone around EB today… Not impressive, really… Most IoJ I’ve found either died on overran me with +3 people. Also died to a few DR thieves (usual) and to some Asura Mesmer with Colonel rank. No impressive fights today…

I think i need to visit the Windmill more often…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

PapZeeHurl.6078

ET might be lowest of the low in ranks but the people that do stay obviously stay for the fights, and i guess sentimental value. pretty sure ET has lost 98% of their matchups but people that were here from day 1 or transferred 2+ months back already know theyll lose and still stay on the server dont care about losing as much.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

ET might be lowest of the low in ranks but the people that do stay obviously stay for the fights, and i guess sentimental value. pretty sure ET has lost 98% of their matchups but people that were here from day 1 or transferred 2+ months back already know theyll lose and still stay on the server dont care about losing as much.

Having outmanned always up helps to keep up the spirit of never give up… No one likes to pay repair bills for a lost cause.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

PapZeeHurl.6078

yup 24/7 outmanned op

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Crimson Magdelana.9024

So much trash on this thread… I haven’t seen somenthing like that ever since the thread when SF was moved out of T8 and roflstomped HoD/NSP…

Not really much to see here…

BTW, I’ve ran alone around EB today… Not impressive, really… Most IoJ I’ve found either died on overran me with +3 people. Also died to a few DR thieves (usual) and to some Asura Mesmer with Colonel rank. No impressive fights today…

I think i need to visit the Windmill more often…

IoJ Ruins is pretty awesome for 1v1’s right now. :P

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

IoJ/ET It’s been fun. (Not really for PPT) but for fights it’s been fun. I’ve always enjoyed fighting you guys. [BÆST] is rollin out of DR. GG server, it’s been a fun 11 months but it’s time for us to go. SHOUT OUT TO: HARD, CORE, IoM, BASIC and roam for the fun fights this week! Movin up yander Borlis Pass ways, so we’ll see ya’ll around.

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

(edited by Newbkakes.4971)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

arKRazor.8654

So we’ve lost VP, EDGE, OBS, and BÆST?