8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I remember those days… my fun factor has actually gone up as the difficulty level has climbed… true I have my moments when irritation makes me short tempered… but hey im human.

haha well… To be fair, the fun factor for picking up my dog’s droppings went up when compared to the early days of DRB. hahaha. I think our players, generally speaking, are a lot more seasoned then those days. The amount any given one-of-us players has learned, since, is pretty tremendous. Who doesn’t get mad, besides Lion. He’s a saint and should not be allowed to have that metric included.

so, anyone have a list of all the guilds that left?
Has anyone gone through all their Tabards and already taken the good ones?
What’s that you say?
My tabard is the best and it’s destroyed everyone else’s desire to even try to make something cool ever again?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

I remember those days… my fun factor has actually gone up as the difficulty level has climbed… true I have my moments when irritation makes me short tempered… but hey im human.

haha well… To be fair, the fun factor for picking up my dog’s droppings went up when compared to the early days of DRB. hahaha. I think our players, generally speaking, are a lot more seasoned then those days. The amount any given one-of-us players has learned, since, is pretty tremendous. Who doesn’t get mad, besides Lion. He’s a saint and should not be allowed to have that metric included.

What’s that you say?
My tabard is the best and it’s destroyed everyone else’s desire to even try to make something cool ever again?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
Bags
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

More are leaving next weekish.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Blodeuyn.2751)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

What’s that you say?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

Did DDLG leave? Or was it just Bags?

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Blodeuyn.2751

What’s that you say?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

Added Bags to the list. DDLG has not left.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Ehmry Bay

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

What’s that you say?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

Bags left to check out other servers. We weren’t having fun as we play mostly in DR server off hours before NA prime time. We found running around looking for fights is boring, and have had more fun on our new server in the last day than we have had in months on DR.

Bags/DDLG core was better than any IoJ guild. Going to leave that here for ya IoJ forum warriors. I expect no less than 3 pages of response.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

What’s that you say?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

Bags left to check out other servers. We weren’t having fun as we play mostly in DR server off hours before NA prime time. We found running around looking for fights is boring, and have had more fun on our new server in the last day than we have had in months on DR.

Bags/DDLG core was better than any IoJ guild. Going to leave that here for ya IoJ forum warriors. I expect no less than 3 pages of response.

Keep telling yourself that, kid

Glad you left, now DR’s reputation in forums will probably get better. You talk more trash than anyone else I’ve ever seen and cant back up half of it.

That is all, k.

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

I happened to notice that your last post ended in a single period. I would like to inquire as to if maybe you may, or still may know of any true fact or dependable rumor that would have made it acceptable to end said sentence with an additional two periods perhaps suggesting you know more than you shared but decided to withhold for reasons that are your own? ..and I respect that.

..but glace over my shoulder and see who’s waiting to read.

honestly, if their numbers don’t move, are we in THAT bad of a spot? Not to diminish anybody else’s talent. The previously mentioned guilds brought a lot of talent to the table. I’m strictly talking numbers. nothing more. so don’t go all getting talking about WvW now. semma.

Tactics!

Edited for: Tactics!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Sumwun.3846)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

I am so rustled right now, Tots. I’m going to follow you guys to one of your opposing servers, and I’m going to flame the forums with nonsensical verbal abuse until you proclaim my superiority.

You’re going to regret this!!!

EDIT: I hope you left kittenes of Isle of Janthir, because you just lost your kitten status!

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

I am so rustled right now, Tots. I’m going to follow you guys to one of your opposing servers, and I’m going to flame the forums with nonsensical verbal abuse until you proclaim my superiority.

You’re going to regret this!!!

EDIT: I hope you left kittenes of Isle of Janthir, because you just lost your kitten status!

Yes, turns out I was too bad kitten for [BIoJ] so I did leave. They just need to become a little more Bad kitten and maybe they can join my guild.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Yes, turns out I was too bad kitten for [BIoJ] so I did leave. They just need to become a little more Bad kitten and maybe they can join my guild.

Either way, it kinda sucks that you guys moved off. I rarely saw you with your buddies – in fact, only twice this match up (once being at the bottom of a cliff, heuheu), but I wish we could have had a 4v4 or 5v5.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

What’s that you say?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

Glad you left, now DR’s reputation in forums will probably get better. You talk more trash than anyone else I’ve ever seen and cant back up half of it.

That is all, k.

The forum war is a joke. Anyone who gets angry or moved by anything I said on here is a victim of my trolling. Glad to know umad bro.

IoJ is not what you hype it to be, otherwise you wouldn’t be rank 16.

The forums do not represent the server, otherwise by your logic NSP would be dead last because of their attitudes. But truth is, 10% of people actually read this crap.

How entertained would anyone be if you weren’t on here raging about a video game at someone who gives absolutely no kittens? Keep up the entertainment, we’re all laughing!

Im not raging at anything I just find your ignorance very amusing.

Even if ppl dont read the forums, ppl that do share what they read here in game, thus ending on most of the server knowing how much kitten some of you talk.

The only thing silly I know I’m doing is replying to a guy with a 12 year old mentality.

I also do not talk big about Ioj being better than x server unlike you. I know our pro’s and con’s and Im not scared to openly admit our defeats, we simply learn from them after all.

Ioj hasnt rise in rankings just yet due to this random match making system and the fact that we got more coverage very recently. No offense intendeed to any server here but this match up should have not happened. Theres a lot of players on all sides not playing just because of its inbalance.

Thats pretty much all I’ll ever reply to you, another would just be me repeating myself to another “troll” post of yours

Commander Nachonix

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Either way, it kinda sucks that you guys moved off. I rarely saw you with your buddies – in fact, only twice this match up (once being at the bottom of a cliff, heuheu), but I wish we could have had a 4v4 or 5v5.

Me too We might actually fight IoJ on our new server, if we do let’s make it happen. was definitely fun running into ya when we did find you.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

What’s that you say?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

That is all, k.

The forum war is a joke. Anyone who gets angry or moved by anything I said on here is a victim of my trolling. Glad to know umad bro.

The forums do not represent the server, otherwise by your logic NSP would be dead last because of their attitudes. But truth is, 10% of people actually read this crap.

How entertained would anyone be if you weren’t on here raging about a video game at someone who gives absolutely no kittens? Keep up the entertainment, we’re all laughing!

Even if ppl dont read the forums, ppl that do share what they read here in game, thus ending on most of the server knowing how much kitten some of you talk.

The only thing silly I know I’m doing is replying to a guy with a 12 year old mentality.

I also do not talk big about Ioj being better than x server unlike you. I know our pro’s and con’s and Im not scared to openly admit our defeats, we simply learn from them after all.

Ioj hasnt rise in rankings just yet due to this random match making system and the fact that we got more coverage very recently. No offense intendeed to any server here but this match up should have not happened. Theres a lot of players on all sides not playing just because of its inbalance.

Thats pretty much all I’ll ever reply to you, another would just be me repeating myself to another “troll” post of yours

That post wasn’t quite long enough, and I specifically requested more pages of response. Maybe if it’s longer I might actually read it.

I feel like I’m forgetting something.

Oh yeah….

IoJ is bad. Real bad.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

What’s that you say?

Jeez. I’m sorry..

Guilds that have gone:
AD/BSTY/NOQQ
BEAST
EDGE
GORE
OBS (?)

That is all, k.

That post wasn’t quite long enough, and I specifically requested more pages of response. Maybe if it’s longer I might actually read it.

I feel like I’m forgetting something.

Oh yeah….

IoJ is awsome. Really awsome.

Best of luck on your new server dudes.

Edit: That comment was for the guild, I met some nice [Bags] people and I’m not gonna let one person trash their guilds reputation. (trying too at least)

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Blodeuyn.2751

DDLG is discussing the possibilities of moving. I don’t speak for them but it is not a secret. Whisper me in game or hop on TS if you want to chat.

Edit: anyone on DR who wants to know what’s going on can feel free to contact me. The server deserves to know and I am happy to share what the current exodus status is.

I happened to notice that your last post ended in a single period. I would like to inquire as to if maybe you may, or still may know of any true fact or dependable rumor that would have made it acceptable to end said sentence with an additional two periods perhaps suggesting you know more than you shared but decided to withhold for reasons that are your own? ..and I respect that.

..but glace over my shoulder and see who’s waiting to read.

honestly, if their numbers don’t move, are we in THAT bad of a spot? Not to diminish anybody else’s talent. The previously mentioned guilds brought a lot of talent to the table. I’m strictly talking numbers. nothing more. so don’t go all getting talking about WvW now. semma.

Tactics!

Edited for: Tactics!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Blodeuyn.2751)

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

I feel honoured that a whole zerg (and at one instance two at once) were dedicated to take out 8 players

Much love <3

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

Hello all, just thought I’d share what RUN is all about.

also, thanks for the video footage at your keep DR

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ansilon.6230

Ansilon.6230

Aren’t you on the wrong matchup thread then?

Jeesh. :/

Imperial Outlaws [IO] ; Salad
Ansií(e) , Mesmer | Guardian | Thief

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

IoJ, is it really necessary to build a superior ac and two ballistas (one of which was superior) to defend a camp with 6 guys from 4 people?

Attachments:

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: PapZeeHurl.6078

PapZeeHurl.6078

Are we doing it right?

Attachments:

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

Nice video Ansilon. IOJ is happy to have you all.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Had fun with [BS] at the rock in front of Briar today. Was good to talk to you guys and learn about your gvg tactics. But you had to go hurt my previous VALE. Fun to keep it contested. Hope to come across you all again tonight with some more numbers on both sides. Also, more no moving allowed fights please!

lol, I’m sorry but i had to laugh. gvg tactics lol. here’s what they told me at gvg when i asked about any plans, “everyone do whatever you want, don’t die, that is all.”

Will you help me move?

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

IoJ, is it really necessary to build a superior ac and two ballistas (one of which was superior) to defend a camp with 6 guys from 4 people?

IoJ I so proud of you guys <3 Doin’ it right guys, doin’ it right.

I had a long Sun Tzu’esque post about the hyper alert, often paranoid nature of a “good” PvP gamer but WHOO these allergy meds may cause drowwwsiinnessss….

So here’s a picture of one of my cats after a long reset night, instead. Yeah teamspeak tends to keep the aminals awake on friday nights.

Am I high?

Attachments:

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

IoJ I so proud of you guys <3 Doin’ it right guys, doin’ it right.

I had a long Sun Tzu’esque post about the hyper alert, often paranoid nature of a “good” PvP gamer but WHOO these allergy meds may cause drowwwsiinnessss….

So here’s a picture of one of my cats instead.

NOM’S KITTY!!!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Are we doing it right?

Why hide the character? Is it THAT ugly?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Had fun with [BS] at the rock in front of Briar today. Was good to talk to you guys and learn about your gvg tactics. But you had to go hurt my previous VALE. Fun to keep it contested. Hope to come across you all again tonight with some more numbers on both sides. Also, more no moving allowed fights please!

lol, I’m sorry but i had to laugh. gvg tactics lol. here’s what they told me at gvg when i asked about any plans, “everyone do whatever you want, don’t die, that is all.”

This is totally what I saw BS do.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

I’m just wondering where all the DR wvw guilds went to…saw a DDLG guy on SBI today… and saw bunch of EDGE guys on BP the last few times YB was matched up against them…

FSP

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

Are we doing it right?

Why hide the character? Is it THAT ugly?

Yes.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

In the last Overlook flip that was me with the zerg You all said nice timing, Thank luck not me xD No one got pulled away by randoms and actually left when I left lmao.

Isle Of Janthir

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

In the last Overlook flip that was me with the zerg You all said nice timing, Thank luck not me xD No one got pulled away by randoms and actually left when I left lmao.

It really was great timing, like you guys rolled up the moment the inner fell.
It’s amazing being on a server where commanders react and pugs listen, thank you for having us again ^.^

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Uhh, don’t take it personally like that. You guys are very good but I was talking to your leaders about how to start a gvg culture within a guild. Not trying to start anything but the random push on our BL wasn’t what I was talking about Talking to XOM and your engis much earlier today in front of Briar and at the GvG is what I was referencing.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: False Hope.8965

False Hope.8965

Anyone know where all those DR guilds went to?

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I’m just wondering where all the DR wvw guilds went to…saw a DDLG guy on SBI today… and saw bunch of EDGE guys on BP the last few times YB was matched up against them…

DDLG is not on SBI, and there’s a guild with the tag EDGE on BP. It’s not the DR guild however.

Anyone know where all those DR guilds went to?

AD and BSty went to Ehmry Bay.
BÆST went to Crystal Desert with EDGE and OBS.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Sick video you really out played those keep walls and doors and pwned that keep lord.

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time watching! weren’t you?!
Will they be able to take it? wont they? better love story than twilight!

-Commander Starlight Honeybuns [HBGR][TIME][RUN][IoJA][Jedi]
IoJ, ex member of GoM, WoW Vet 7 years.
Likes strawberries.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Needs more Laensií and more Studio Killers

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Bones.5762

Uhh, don’t take it personally like that. You guys are very good but I was talking to your leaders about how to start a gvg culture within a guild. Not trying to start anything but the RANDOM push on our BL wasn’t what I was talking about Talking to XOM and your engis much earlier today in front of Briar and at the GvG is what I was referencing.

oh, i wasnt taking it serious, i was just saying that we don’t do tactics lol. its more of just whatever you want and well throw down combos and moves on the fly. like oh, timewarp, blast finishers everyone, o look waterfields, blast finishers everyone, ooo shiny light fields, blast finishers everyone, etc.

And yes, we are very random.

Will you help me move?

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Needs more Laensií and more Studio Killers

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alien.5890

Alien.5890

Well, looks like im joining the group of people quitting/leaving DR. Today has really shown that DR is bottom tier material without all of these guilds that have left

Human Mesmer, Sylvari Necro
Sylvari Thief, Charr Eng

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Well, looks like im joining the group of people quitting/leaving DR. Today has really shown that DR is bottom tier material without all of these guilds that have left

What’s wrong with bottom tiers? Didn’t Devona came from there in the first place?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

My tender heart goes out to those remaining on DR. There are what, maybe 6 of you left? IoM did serious pvdough through the entire DR BL last night. I tip my hat to that 1 DR thief who kind of stalked around to watch the devastation. Even akittens lowest point ET was able to field a few defenders to try their hardest to keep the fight up. Those were all T2 keeps…. I am afraid it will be a very long road back to competitiveness for DR. ET took its fall what like 10 months ago now…we are almost getting close to being decent now.

IOJ at first I thought you had nothing but PUG garbage during NA prime. It seems that you do have a few decent guilds that run. So I almost respect you now. [HARD][CORE] I enjoy you guys. But your ocean playerbase seriously has got a bad case of the no-skill or tactics bred into them from ubiquitous pvdough’in. My favorite was destroying 6 or more golems at SW garrison with a cannon that had no bidness being up given the omega golems that could have destroyed it. Hey there is this cannon killing all the golems…ehhhhh whateva…just keep hitting that gate. There was a break in through the outer…but then deer and the headlights happened because all the golems were dead. I guess there was no adpatability or creativity amongst those 30 dudes. Seems to be a problem with all the ocean crews…same as I saw on SoS/BG.

-One Angry Brotha [IoM]

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Bones.5762

What’s wrong with bottom tiers? Didn’t Devona came from there in the first place?

people forget roots, not to be mean but DR exactly wasn’t top tier either. they were t7 at best.

@ alien
DR has like 4 major wvw guilds that are leaving, some aren’t ppt guilds either but thats like taking around 40 players out of any given map at all times, and expecting them to do just as well when maybe these t8 servers only has like 100 players or so playing wvw during prime time.

Will you help me move?

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

“everyone do whatever you want, don’t die, that is all.”

Wow…… Tuna, Hop, Purp, lil homie and myself spent hours coming up with that tactic and you just gave it out on the forums

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Bones.5762

“everyone do whatever you want, don’t die, that is all.”

Wow…… Tuna, Hop, Purp, lil homie and myself spent hours coming up with that tactic and you just gave it out on the forums

gotta edumacate these guys on how to be pro, that’s why they asked us for advice.

Will you help me move?

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

Whisper me in game or hop on TS if you want to chat.

Edit: anyone on DR who wants to know what’s going on can feel free to contact me. The server deserves to know and I am happy to share what the current exodus status is.

Thanks, man. I’m sure there are a lot of smaller guilds wondering as well. I appreciate the communication.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I could have sworn that we got into t8 with you guys leading the charge. But maybe I am totally wrong, and it was all the other people who trolled their way into t8. Glad to see you leave, and thank you for your help getting us into t8. Have fun trolling other servers.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Yes we did come from bottom tier. This isn’t the first mass exodus we have had either. We got through the last one and we will get through this one.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

We got through the last one and we will get through this one.

:)

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Oooh Mag/DB trolls are on fire and have surpassed our thread. DR & IoJ forum warriors where are you?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Says the guy in 3 guilds that have all left the server/are planning to

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

8/23 - IoJ / DR / ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Thank you to those of you who showed up and followed directions last night when we reclaimed DR.

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com