8/23 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

MERC has set up Meow’s GvG in JQ BL last night with ATM crashing the GvG. I find it funny how those guilds are infuriated by the fact that people want to have a little bit of fun while they continue their fun PvD games. Those guilds are really good at GvGvG, haha.

Firstly, Meow organises Meow – every server isn’t a hive mind.

Secondly, I don’t see where playing for ppt lacks fight; sure its a PvD game if all of your opponents are called doors, ATM/HIRE/FOO/OCX are the hardest doors in the game. If you think there is no skill in WvW, playing WvW – you are doing it wrong.

Yes, I’m sure hiding behind walls using 30 ACs on 15 people and crashing GvGs takes a lot of skill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

MERC has set up Meow’s GvG in JQ BL last night with ATM crashing the GvG. I find it funny how those guilds are infuriated by the fact that people want to have a little bit of fun while they continue their fun PvD games. Those guilds are really good at GvGvG, haha.

Secondly, I don’t see where playing for ppt lacks fight; sure its a PvD game if all of your opponents are called doors, ATM/HIRE/FOO/OCX are the hardest doors in the game. If you think there is no skill in WvW, playing WvW – you are doing it wrong.

Yes, I’m sure hiding behind walls using 30 ACs on 15 people and crashing GvGs takes a lot of skill.

There is more to WvW than what certain guilds on SoR do on a regular basis – get out the blob and you might actually see decent open field fights and engagements that don’t have ACs. The hypocrisy of your statement is hilarious, I think you’re just being stupid for the sake of being stupid now.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

There is more to WvW than what certain guilds on SoR do on a regular basis – get out the blob and you might actually see decent open field fights and engagements that don’t have ACs. The hypocrisy of your statement is hilarious, I think you’re just being stupid for the sake of being stupid now.

Says the MERC commander. You can always count on MERC blobbing 15 people and talking kitten about them afterwards.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

15v15 gvg and bay gets hit by JQ. SoR sends entire map zerg to wipe gvg instead of just dealing with bay. That is their justification for ruing a GvG. You guys repped multiple tags trying to hide what? You guys are dirt. NO answers or excuses can amount to your BS. You wanted to troll and kitten people off that’s it.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

15v15 gvg and bay gets hit by JQ. SoR sends entire map zerg to wipe gvg instead of just dealing with bay. That is their justification for ruing a GvG. You guys repped multiple tags trying to hide what? You guys are dirt. NO answers or excuses can amount to your BS. You wanted to troll and kitten people off that’s it.

I don’t recall you being so angry when your own server interrupts other guilds’ GvG. Double standards? Wee.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

This thread needs a good —> http://youtu.be/8N_tupPBtWQ

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I don’t recall you being so angry when your own server interrupts other guilds’ GvG. Double standards? Wee.

not angry. I cant control BT like JQ can’t control the forces that hit bay.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Ok, I’m not thrilled with GvG either. Especially when one of the guilds are doing it on the home BL. Why, because it weakens the defense of the home bl. Now, if it was Guilds from JQ and BG, the optimal place would be on SoR BL. That’s in SoR’s favor. Also, any remaining forces from those servers are still free to do as they please. Because no matter what, they are minus those numbers from the population cap.

btw… as Jed already mentioned, I’ve never witnessed SF going out of their way to mess with a GvG.

The last couple of pages on the thread have gone to heck, calm down people.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I remember BT aplogized for that.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: assasin of warr.9517

assasin of warr.9517

Thank you to SOR and FEAR (using troll guild tag) for interrupting the DA vs ONS GvG several times. We took the time to set up a match on a map that was completely overrun anyway and you felt the need to troll our fight not once, but several times.

We had to call the match early because we were unable to finish a fight uninterrupted.

GvG’s take time to schedule and coordinate. We had members rearrange their schedules to participate. If you don’t GvG thats cool, but please respect the time of people that do.

I’m sorry to read this. This is unacceptable behavior; please do not believe that this is the behavior or mindset of the general server.

there’s no need to be an apologist dude, I doubt it will be appreciated cuz of all the bags that likely spawned, Assuming both bg and jq were wiped of course

I would be upset if someone decided to interrupt a GvG I was participating in.

and so you apologise for the server? please speak for yourself, according to what the people say, , they were attacking Bay while they were donig gvging, a tier 2 bay, forces came in, and afterwards what happens? both groups attack garrison while Ddosing and get wiped, and are both later kicked off the map by FEAR, theres only one loser here, well, several

stop atcing him. Its not his fault about what happend their and btw both bg and JQ doing it too sometimes. yesterday in sea time jq blob zerging a gvg. Or the respect that bg have for the gvg:“pull the biggest guild out for a gvg vs bg guild” then on the exact moment the gvg start we see WM(who was gvging),MERC,ND in a atc on 3 keeps at the same time. dunno seems very respectfull from jq’s and bg’s side too. (or am i wrong? and is this way better behaviour then FEAR’s?)

cosmic force
elementalist for The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Proud member (mesmer ofc) for YOLO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wahii.5310

Wahii.5310

This. Happening once is understandable. Coming back multiple times conveniently mid-fight is something different. They were there to troll, there is no other reason.

Whats done is done. Trolls will be trolls. I’m sorry Malevolent that our GvG was ruined and our time wasted. Hopefully we can arrange another match soon. Good fights on both sides.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Whenever you say Meow i remember super troopers

[Foster and Mac have pulled a man over for speeding and are deciding what game to play]
Mac: All right, how about “Cat Game?”
Foster: Cat Game? What’s the record?
Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
Foster: Ten? Starting right ‘meow?’
[Mac laughs – they walk up to the car, and Foster taps on the driver side]
Larry Johnson: Sorry about the…
Foster: All right meow. (1) Hand over your license and registration.
[the man hands him his license]
Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow. (2)
[Mac ticks off two fingers]
Larry Johnson: Sorry.
[the man laughs a little]
Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
Larry Johnson: Oh, no.
Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister… Larry Johnson?
[pause]
Foster: All right meow, (3) where were we?
Larry Johnson: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
Foster: Am I saying meow?
[Mac puts his hands up for the fourth one, but makes an “eehhh” facial expression, as he is considering the last one]
Larry Johnson: I thought…
Foster: Don’t think boy. Meow, (4) do you know how fast you were going?
[man laughs]
Foster: Meow. (5) What is so kitten funny?
Larry Johnson: I could have sworn you said meow.
Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin’ around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
[Mac is gut-busting laughing]
Foster: Am I drinking milk from a saucer?
[feigned anger]
Foster: Do you see me eating mice?
Foster: [Mac and the man are laughing their heads off now] You stop laughing right meow! (6)
Larry Johnson: [the man stops and swallows hard] Yes sir.
Foster: Meow, (7) I’m gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. (8) It’s the law.
[rips off the ticket and hands it to the man]
Foster: Not so funny meow, (9) is it?
Foster: [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows] Meow! (10)

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

I remember BT aplogized for that.

Orly?
Strange, I recall lots of retribution being meted out to BT for their transgression.. But apologies? Would them conveniently posting a video without the embarrassing bits for us to reintroduce later be an apology? Certainly made Kiltors day.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

I applaud GvGvG guilds for their initiative for crashing GvGs and people’s fun in the game. Maybe I should go do the same and waste supplies for the giggles, I’m sure those PPT warriors will love it.

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

“OMG, you hit Bay while there was a GvG going on”
“OMG, BT killed people in WvW”
“OMG, a guild is using arrowcarts to defend a tower”

Bunch of carebears…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

(edited by Gully.7358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Last I looked, BT is no longer running around in their guild zerg – it seems some have moved on, some are taking extended breaks, and others are just running with other guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: garull.8956

garull.8956

This is what happened in the GvG interuption. It’s really pathetic on SoR’s part … not SoR’s entire server, but on these people’s part. Who does that really …

1st – http://youtu.be/qqvW4pyOYWo
2nd – http://youtu.be/sAvJAX3r7VA

Decisive Gg [NS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Poor form from some of my comrades.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Thank you to SOR and FEAR (using troll guild tag) for interrupting the DA vs ONS GvG several times. We took the time to set up a match on a map that was completely overrun anyway and you felt the need to troll our fight not once, but several times.

We had to call the match early because we were unable to finish a fight uninterrupted.

GvG’s take time to schedule and coordinate. We had members rearrange their schedules to participate. If you don’t GvG thats cool, but please respect the time of people that do.

Please don’t blame SoR as a whole for this. There are many of us that want nothing more than to foster the GvG community and help it grow.

Sorry this happened to you and I know exactly how it feels from people doing it to us too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Quote: Thank you to SOR and FEAR (using troll guild tag) for interrupting the DA vs ONS GvG several times. We took the time to set up a match on a map that was completely overrun anyway and you felt the need to troll our fight not once, but several times.

Don’t come into SoR borderlands with your GvG and have your servers taking our keeps, towers, camps, etc. If you had stayed at the GvG spot, there might have been some latitude given.

A better idea is to go either BG or JQ and do your little GvG. How rude can you be to take advantage of SoR while you say you are ’GvG’ing.

It was certainly frustrating having to take back our lands only to have you all complain that you were wiped on SoR lands.

I think you have some “issues that requires tissues”. Perhaps there are some on the TP that you can purchase for your weeping eyes.

Do a lot more planning and thinking next time you want to GvG each other.

Just to give you a heads up. If SoR is not involved in the GvG there is absolutely nothing disrespectful about attacking an SoR objective.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

and so you apologise for the server? please speak for yourself, according to what the people say, , they were attacking Bay while they were donig gvging, a tier 2 bay, forces came in, and afterwards what happens? both groups attack garrison while Ddosing and get wiped, and are both later kicked off the map by FEAR, theres only one loser here, well, several

You realize that what you are saying makes no sense right?

They cannot both attack bay and do a GvG at the same time.

(edited by covenn.7165)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

People complaining about getting killed in a pvp game, news at 11!

[HB]

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

all the people whining about crashing gvgs are kittens. theres no such game mode available for you. wvw is open for anyone.

Are you really on my server? Fortunately we have guilds on SoR with the mindset of playing for fun fights instead of playing for whatever it is you play for.

To the GvG community on BG/JQ …I can absolutely promise you that most of us do not feel this way. Unfortunately, until they allow us to start killing people on our own servers, there is not much we can do about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

*Upsidedown Tactical Facepalm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Bunch of carebears…

[oPP] Cheers to your guild being the bane of my solo roaming camp flipping existence. :-) You guys do a good job.

Oh, and to all the thieves I knocked out of Shadow Refuge last night, I wish I could see the looks on your faces. Especially the 3 man troll group at south Hills.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

(edited by Tyaen.5148)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Bunch of carebears…

With EB’s JP being a separate map, IMO all GvGs should take place there in order to not take up WvW places, there is no excuse to be on an active WvW BL map anymore.

If I were a commander/leading a zerg I would attack the enemy GvG, any complaints: “If it’s red it’s dead”, simple as.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

Maybe you need to clarify what you were saying. Because my response was valid to the way I interpreted your statement.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Maybe you need to clarify what you were saying. Because my response was valid to the way I interpreted your statement.

you already know the answer

in Match-ups

covenn.7165

With EB’s JP being a separate map, IMO all GvGs should take place there in order to not take up WvW places, there is no excuse to be on an active WvW BL map anymore.

I am good with that as long as Anet makes the EB jumping puzzle accessible without going into EB first. It can be nearly impossible at times in our T1 match-up to get everyone into EB due to queues during NA hours.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Congrats to SoR on winning this matchup. /salute

Edit : Hope to see yall at reset again

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

you already know the answer

So JQ players not associated at all with the GvG attack Bay, yet you go after those at the GvG? Yeah….I think we all know the answer…

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

I think the “don’t have people on your server draw swords on Bay while you are gvging” is more of a pro tip on how to not draw attention to the event and have party crashers from the third server. Doing it on SOR bl when it is mostly SOR controlled is not a bad idea, the spawns are nearby and the large guilds have hopped to other maps looking for fights leaving behind only scouts. But if something important gets hit, guilds will respond and each one responds differently to gvgs on their bl.

I don’t think gvgs are sacred, I would be 100% against crashing a GVG involving other SOR guilds out of respect for server mates but there is no similar obligation for red name tags. No more than an enemy pve’er trying to get map completion.

(edited by renmei.3102)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

While we watch a GvG! Quaggan Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And those kites

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

yesterday in sea time jq blob zerging a gvg.

I’m sorry, but i really have to respond to this. (not only your post, but posts made by several other people already.)

Yesterday i was in the ATM group that crashed what apparantly was a GvG.
We were getting supply to make our final push on Hills. The south camp (you know, the one near the windmill) kept flipping to either BG or SoR, so we went in to claim it back and get supplies. Right after the capture of the camp someone called out a SoR group was stacking up at the base of the windmill, so our reaction was stack up aswell and dive in. At that time we did not see ant BG group yet, nor did we have any evidence of a GvG going on. Our perception was it was the SoR group that recently capped the camp, getting ready to recap it after wel left. As soon as we dove in it became apparant that a lot more SoR people were behind the windmill, so we kept chasing them, bumping into Meow who had joined the fray by then.

After that fight people on our TS pointed out that it might have actually been a GvG that we had interrupted, and i don’t think your GvG got interrupted again after that by ATM.
If you do GvG’s on our border, fine…But if you keep flipping that camp in the progress, expect the hometeam to look for the cause of the constant flips and deal with it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

To the BG that are spawn camping us on EB right now, we really dont care

too bad you couldn’t have done it during the week and not when the match is over

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

yesterday in sea time jq blob zerging a gvg.

I’m sorry, but i really have to respond to this. (not only your post, but posts made by several other people already.)

Yesterday i was in the ATM group that crashed what apparantly was a GvG.
We were getting supply to make our final push on Hills. The south camp (you know, the one near the windmill) kept flipping to either BG or SoR, so we went in to claim it back and get supplies. Right after the capture of the camp someone called out a SoR group was stacking up at the base of the windmill, so our reaction was stack up aswell and dive in. At that time we did not see ant BG group yet, nor did we have any evidence of a GvG going on. Our perception was it was the SoR group that recently capped the camp, getting ready to recap it after wel left. As soon as we dove in it became apparant that a lot more SoR people were behind the windmill, so we kept chasing them, bumping into Meow who had joined the fray by then.

After that fight people on our TS pointed out that it might have actually been a GvG that we had interrupted, and i don’t think your GvG got interrupted again after that by ATM.
If you do GvG’s on our border, fine…But if you keep flipping that camp in the progress, expect the hometeam to look for the cause of the constant flips and deal with it.

No hard feelings, we understand why you guys did that. But just for clarification, it was not our group not spectators that keep flipping south camp.

Cheers,
syNc

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

I think the “don’t have people on your server draw swords on Bay while you are gvging” is more of a pro tip on how to not draw attention to the event and have party crashers from the third server. Doing it on SOR bl when it is mostly SOR controlled is not a bad idea, the spawns are nearby and the large guilds have hopped to other maps looking for fights leaving behind only scouts. But if something important gets hit, guilds will respond and each one responds differently to gvgs on their bl.

I don’t think gvgs are sacred, I would be 100% against crashing a GVG involving other SOR guilds out of respect for server mates but there is no similar obligation for red name tags. No more than an enemy pve’er trying to get map completion.

I think most of us can not understand how swords on bay is any way relative to the back of south camp lol. Am I wrong?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I’ll only say this once.

Your organized open field fights are in no way relevant to WvW, and does not command the actions of everyone else on the map. Out of respect to fellow server-mates, sure I won’t intervene.

However, if you’re going to be in the WvW map, you’re subject to the limitations of WvW. There is no time-out button and I fully expect you to be aware that Devon Carver recently shed light on how this is viewed at ANET: this is WvW first.

Organize a 10 v 10 fight in a private PvP arena if that bothers you. And sorry, but I don’t care if you wish to zerg with more.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

- WvW is a laggy, blobby mess enabled by anets refusal to address mega zerging as the most effective tactic. I am disappoint……..

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

- WvW is a laggy, blobby mess enabled by anets refusal to address mega zerging as the most effective tactic. I am disappoint……..

Then transfer off SoR? You’re on the 2nd most stacked server out of how many servers NA? Stop the QQ about things you can control.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Then transfer off SoR? You’re on the 2nd most stacked server out of how many servers NA? Stop the QQ about things you can control.

Why should the players be responsible for fixing anets screwups? Ive been on SOR since 3 day headstart, not going to transfer off, will just wvw less as im sure a ton of people are as well.

The thing is, I enjoy large scale fights, IF THEY WORKED. I dont mind the actual blob in of itself, but the fact that it causes skill lag.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Eh, the contradictions don’t warrant a continuance of this discussion.

On to the next matter! Good fights to all servers and hopefully next week we have an SoR/JQ/TC matchup. Cuz that’s what I want.

Don’t judge me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I have made posts asking anet if thes things were ever gonna be added or fixed, and have yet to get a reply.I ever tweaked my questions, asking if they were even look at thes things, and still no answers or replies. Anet is by far the Most amazing pro dodgers i have ever seen

1) GvG arena’s

2) Private commander tags, or atleast better options for commanders.Such as the ability to set it for who u want to see it, option like Server / GUILD only / Raid only / Group only.

3) Raid options, such as allowing u to creat a raid of 25-30 ppl and your group buffs only affect thos in your raid, this will also help With creating LESS BLOBS and more open field fights.

4) Fixing WvW bugs, Such as glitching threw gates, wall Climbing, and The all so famous and annoying Group invite and kick bugs

5) WvW lag and Crashes

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

Eh, the contradictions don’t warrant a continuance of this discussion.

On to the next matter! Good fights to all servers and hopefully next week we have an SoR/JQ/TC matchup. Cuz that’s what I want.

Don’t judge me.

why would you want tc?? they dont wanna fight T1 servers and 50% of there wvw pop will quit after day 3

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

I have made posts asking anet if thes things were ever gonna be added or fixed, and have yet to get a reply.I ever tweaked my questions, asking if they were even look at thes things, and still no answers or replies. Anet is by far the Most amazing pro dodgers i have ever seen

1) GvG arena’s

2) Private commander tags, or atleast better options for commanders.Such as the ability to set it for who u want to see it, option like Server / GUILD only / Raid only / Group only.

3) Raid options, such as allowing u to creat a raid of 25-30 ppl and your group buffs only affect thos in your raid, this will also help With creating LESS BLOBS and more open field fights.

4) Fixing WvW bugs, Such as glitching threw gates, wall Climbing, and The all so famous and annoying Group invite and kick bugs

5) WvW lag and Crashes

Actually a couple great ideas here I have not seen yet. Ever thought about sending Anet an application?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bren.9320

Bren.9320

I would add one more point on that list.
Make boons and abilities prioritize your party members while in range, then everyone else. That change alone could add so much depth to fights…

P.S No, it doesn’t work that way now, its random.

Breny |IRON| Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

1) GvG arena’s

5) WvW lag and Crashes

You might want to revisit your post and remind people that the point wasn’t for discussion of the player base but for Devs to hopefully respond. People are already starting to answer the questions like the know.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I am going to clarify everything, first off The GvG was at south camp with JQ and BG. So why does it matter if we hit bay? It was HzH’s practice night and we wanted a test. We actually went to SoRBL most of the time this week.

I do not think it is right to interrupt a GvG on any server, The purpose to a GvG is to improve for better fights right? Then why interrupt it? Why would you not want guilds to improve for more intense fights?

Anyway rant over keep the fights going and such

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

Quote: Thank you to SOR and FEAR (using troll guild tag) for interrupting the DA vs ONS GvG several times. We took the time to set up a match on a map that was completely overrun anyway and you felt the need to troll our fight not once, but several times.

Don’t come into SoR borderlands with your GvG and have your servers taking our keeps, towers, camps, etc. If you had stayed at the GvG spot, there might have been some latitude given.

A better idea is to go either BG or JQ and do your little GvG. How rude can you be to take advantage of SoR while you say you are ’GvG’ing.

It was certainly frustrating having to take back our lands only to have you all complain that you were wiped on SoR lands.

I think you have some “issues that requires tissues”. Perhaps there are some on the TP that you can purchase for your weeping eyes.

Do a lot more planning and thinking next time you want to GvG each other.

There’s a point to it being SoRBL, y’know. Picking that map means that BG and JQ spawns are on the south side and the GvG spot is right between them. It was also late on a thursday night where the match was already decided, so why do you care so much about the PPT?

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

1) GvG arena’s

5) WvW lag and Crashes

You might want to revisit your post and remind people that the point wasn’t for discussion of the player base but for Devs to hopefully respond. People are already starting to answer the questions like the know.

Well i kinda like that ppl r posting and keeping the thread bumped. Plus i welcome ppl suggestion discussions on the subjects.I just hope that if enough ppl post or view it Anet will actually respond, and maybe actually act on adding or fixing on thes.

Btw thank you for your reply on the topic, i just hope we get answers soon. WvW is fun but it could be so much more, sometimes smaller tweaks is better then Adding large amounts of content.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR