8/23 Jade Quarry/Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

oh i miss the SOR and their animated GIFs, where did they go.
forums seems to be so boring with them gifs.

You need to first attract the trolls. This may work. Lets see.

oh nice…

SOR wiped BG, BG wiped JQ and JQ wiped SOR but BG wiped better squeaky clean not even the roaches survived.

is that good enough to bait them?

But just now, CA ran from us .. soo
did you sign a new contract with Nike?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

oh nice…

SOR wiped BG, BG wiped JQ and JQ wiped SOR but BG wiped better squeaky clean not even the roaches survived.

They prolly didnt see you. Its easy to miss those small groups of 10-15 you run around with

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

According to IRON’s definition of a ‘wipe’, it isn’t possible for any zerg to wipe, unless they were a small group of 10-15 which got taken by surprise.

Umm, FYI, if just one escapes from that 10-15, you did not ‘wipe’ it…. /s

(edited by Rigel.3092)

in Match-ups

Rigel.3092

That is simply hilarious….Nike contract, lmao. Nice one. That said, no doubt you and a number of fabulous guilds on SoR (TW, IRON, FEAR, etc.) have long had Nike contracts as it relates to running away given most guilds do such to re-position, etc., but yeah, whatever. lmao…Nike contract. Wow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Lol! JQ is like the most bipolar server. One minute they’re double-teaming SoR with BG, next minute they’re double-teaming BG with SoR.

That’s not the problem with JQ. The problem is that BG is a bit “weird” when it comes to tactics.

Example 1
SoR tries to take an upgraded JQ bay. BG has at least two good options.
- take an unguarded upgraded SoR hills
- take an unguarded upgraded JQ spawn tower.
BG runs to JQ bay to watch the fight or get wiped there or get some bags or whatever.

Example 2
JQ attacks SoR garrison, SoR comes to defend.
BG attacks JQ spawn tower and camp instead taking their bay back or.. getting NW tower.

Sure, you can play it that way, but it makes absolutely no sense. And many of the situations when JQ decides to go for BG are because BG just did something stupid before, like taking JQ spawn camp with their whole zerg, while JQ is pushing SoR garrison or such things.

I don’t know how many times a night I hear, “Well BG just did something stupid. What do you want to do now?” Everyone in unison – “Kill BG make them pay.” I’ve stated this before, but apparently no one reads my comments. Actually, I am OK with this.

I have said the same about JQ. I took your Borderland the last time i lead and pushed JQ out. I took all your crap except for the north.

So when Iron rushed your Garrison i had 2 choises. Dig in and hold or go north and take your towers knowing full well that Iron most likely would float to some where else soon. Giving me a clear shot at taking a now paper Garrison.

Instead i went with option “There is a fight over there let’s go join it because that could be fun” and we had fun. Not the smart thing to do, but instead i had a TS channel full of people laughing and joking around about how stupid the fight was getting.

The thing is JQ dose stupid crap all the time that is not in there best interests and during EU they have SoR to guard them because JQ is not that important of a target in comparison. You get a free pass because of your place in the fight.

Several times i would have love to have crushed JQ and there puny force that provoked me by hitting my towers, but i have to deal with the far larger and far more dangerous SoR.

Wait so you’re talking about our borderland with a heavy IRON population on it? Let’s see here a second…. Hmm… What could our 15-20 on commander hit at that time… oh yeah BG and hope for the best. I mean are you honestly trying to compare what we’re saying to you taking stuff in our own BL? Why the hell would we not attack you over SoR at that point? Again this is stuff that doesn’t make sense.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Lol! JQ is like the most bipolar server. One minute they’re double-teaming SoR with BG, next minute they’re double-teaming BG with SoR.

That’s not the problem with JQ. The problem is that BG is a bit “weird” when it comes to tactics.

Example 1
BG runs to JQ bay to watch the fight or get wiped there or get some bags or whatever.

Example 2
BG attacks JQ spawn tower and camp instead taking their bay back or.. getting NW tower.

Sure, you can play it that way, but it makes absolutely no sense. And many of the situations when JQ decides to go for BG are because BG just did something stupid before, like taking JQ spawn camp with their whole zerg, while JQ is pushing SoR garrison or such things.

I don’t know how many times a night I hear, “Well BG just did something stupid. What do you want to do now?” Everyone in unison – “Kill BG make them pay.” I’ve stated this before, but apparently no one reads my comments. Actually, I am OK with this.

I have said the same about JQ. I took your Borderland the last time i lead and pushed JQ out. I took all your crap except for the north.

So when Iron rushed your Garrison i had 2 choises. Dig in and hold or go north and take your towers knowing full well that Iron most likely would float to some where else soon. Giving me a clear shot at taking a now paper Garrison.

Instead i went with option “There is a fight over there let’s go join it because that could be fun” and we had fun. Not the smart thing to do, but instead i had a TS channel full of people laughing and joking around about how stupid the fight was getting.

The thing is JQ dose stupid crap all the time that is not in there best interests and during EU they have SoR to guard them because JQ is not that important of a target in comparison. You get a free pass because of your place in the fight.

Several times i would have love to have crushed JQ and there puny force that provoked me by hitting my towers, but i have to deal with the far larger and far more dangerous SoR.

It’s amazing how JQ begins chest thumping as soon as they are back in the game. When JQ was practically ‘dead’, SoR and BG just ignored them, so I guess they are craving attention.

Hmmm, your definition and my definition of “chest thumping” are miles apart.

Someone asked why JQ hits BG instead of SoR. Gebrechen answered, I backed him up.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wotah.2975)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

oh nice…

oh it started! that was a good bait.

CA do not wear nike, we are sponsored by Jordan, MJ why walk when you can port.
portal bomb that is LOL.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

oh nice…

portal bomb that is LOL.

Nono, HB have the right to portal bomb, sadly CA are only at the level of running

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Rigel.3092

oh nice…

portal bomb that is LOL.

Nono, HB have the right to portal bomb, sadly CA are only at the level of running

LMAO, you never cease to crack me up, Shifty. <3

in Match-ups

Smokee.1754

We are actually at level 3

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

oh nice…

portal bomb that is LOL.

LMAO, you never cease to crack me up, Shifty. <3

I do try

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

oh my Smokee thats legit :P
too bad Wrex says portals are kitten, so we never get to use them :’(

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Smokee.1754

oh my Smokee thats legit :P
too bad Wrex says portals are kitten, so we never get to use them :’(

They are in my offensive and defensive playbook, as well as a tool to move around faster when needed. HB wouldnt be the same without our mesmers. We have won so many fights because of them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Delayed score update with mates

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

So, Tuesday night Kelo decided to record and make his first video ever. I think the trolling is cute in the video. SF had an offense of 26 members, and a total of 34 online on the map. SG had just left the map and SoR appeared to want to dance w/us, so here we tango! The remaining 8 were running havoc and scouting spawn tower and north hills. This was the most hardcore fight that we were involved in this week. We had to bail before the fight was over, apparently BG thought it was a great idea to setup 5 trebs in NE supply camp. Razethh and I were pretty much giving each other the Good Game after the fight. He told me that they brought three teams and kept splitting on us which was extremely hard to keep up with.

In some of the parts you will notice the field movements, but from a Kelo perspective it is hard to see just how coordinated the attacks were from the SoR teams. We had spawn advantage which helped, but we were reluctant to not do a full wipe in the camp and stay mobile with at least 15 on the tag and alive. Vic was calling the primary fight, at one point he did get downed and I had to take over calling.

This fight lasted almost 15 minutes and was a non-stop kite fest mixed with, “OH GOD kitten IT THEY ARE DOING THE THING WITH THE THING AGAIN!” “RALLY RALLY RALLY BRRWRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” Apparently Vic likes to use the term, “drop the baby” these days, which added hilarity to the fight, because we were “dropping the baby on chokes.”

In any case, cheers to the teams on SoR for making that the fight of the week for us!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_HQ-gMB8E5w

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

So, Tuesday night Kelo decided to record and make his first video ever. I think the trolling is cute in the video. SF had an offense of 26 members, and a total of 34 online on the map. SG had just left the map and SoR appeared to want to dance w/us, so here we tango! The remaining 8 were running havoc and scouting spawn tower and north hills. This was the most hardcore fight that we were involved in this week. We had to bail before the fight was over, apparently BG thought it was a great idea to setup 5 trebs in NE supply camp. Razethh and I were pretty much giving each other the Good Game after the fight. He told me that they brought three teams and kept splitting on us which was extremely hard to keep up with.

In some of the parts you will notice the field movements, but from a Kelo perspective it is hard to see just how coordinated the attacks were from the SoR teams. We had spawn advantage which helped, but we were reluctant to not do a full wipe in the camp and stay mobile with at least 15 on the tag and alive. Vic was calling the primary fight, at one point he did get downed and I had to take over calling.

This fight lasted almost 15 minutes and was a non-stop kite fest mixed with, “OH GOD kitten IT THEY ARE DOING THE THING WITH THE THING AGAIN!” “RALLY RALLY RALLY BRRWRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” Apparently Vic likes to use the term, “drop the baby” these days, which added hilarity to the fight, because we were “dropping the baby on chokes.”

In any case, cheers to the teams on SoR for making that the fight of the week for us!

This might explain why SF babies seem to be a little on the uh slow side

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

[TW] looking for gvgs whether it be on record or just practice. Send me a tell in-game if you and your guild would like to come out. www.gw2gvg.com

Hm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Want to Buy Sanctum of Rall players that don’t go to amazing lengths to run away from me in WvW, I am not that scary am I? This happens enough I may make my next video just me chasing people around the kitten map for hours on end, I don’t let cowards just run away without a fight!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Want to Buy Sanctum of Rall players that don’t go to amazing lengths to run away from me in WvW, I am not that scary am I? This happens enough I may make my next video just me chasing people around the kitten map for hours on end, I don’t let cowards just run away without a fight!

I’ll be your huckleberry.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Thanks for the fun in JQBL last night XPK, ATM+Friends, etc (Oceanic)
I think we all had our fair share of bags, but I’d say we came out slightly on top

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

TW only runs from the other night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I cannot let this lie stand. We all know TW runs from accepting their true savior, Lord Jedsus Chris, into their guild. HE APPLIED AND EVERYTHING!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

I feel dirty after watching the TW video because I was all like YEAAAAHHHH GET SOOOOOME, then I realized it wasn’t my own guild….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Example 1

Example 2

Wait so you’re talking about our borderland with a heavy IRON population on it? Let’s see here a second…. Hmm… What could our 15-20 on commander hit at that time… oh yeah BG and hope for the best. I mean are you honestly trying to compare what we’re saying to you taking stuff in our own BL? Why the hell would we not attack you over SoR at that point? Again this is stuff that doesn’t make sense.

There where no Iron until later. Even if it was then yes running to a BL under heavy attack by SoR to get cheap points is smart yes, but incredibly dull.

My point was the JQ dose stupid stuff all the time and they tend to be saved because we are to busy fighting IRON. That was all.

Yes taking empty keeps is the smart move…..

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Are you one of those cowards that hide behind stealth?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wahii.5310

Wahii.5310

Thank you to SOR and FEAR (using troll guild tag) for interrupting the DA vs ONS GvG several times. We took the time to set up a match on a map that was completely overrun anyway and you felt the need to troll our fight not once, but several times.

We had to call the match early because we were unable to finish a fight uninterrupted.

GvG’s take time to schedule and coordinate. We had members rearrange their schedules to participate. If you don’t GvG thats cool, but please respect the time of people that do.

(edited by Wahii.5310)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Thank you to SOR and FEAR (using troll guild tag) for interrupting the DA vs ONS GvG several times. We took the time to set up a match on a map that was completely overrun anyway and you felt the need to troll our fight not once, but several times.

We had to call the match early because we were unable to finish a fight uninterrupted.

GvG’s take time to schedule and coordinate. We had members rearrange their schedules to participate. If you don’t GvG thats cool, but please respect the time of people that do.

lol,were u gvging in Sors home bl, on NA prime, with FEAR on? hahahahahaha,get rekted

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

I’m sorry to read this. This is unacceptable behavior; please do not believe that this is the behavior or mindset of the general server.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

SpehssMehreen.5897

I’m sorry to read this. This is unacceptable behavior; please do not believe that this is the behavior or mindset of the general server.

there’s no need to be an apologist dude, I doubt it will be appreciated cuz of all the bags that likely spawned, Assuming both bg and jq were wiped of course

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masterspark.2963

Masterspark.2963

So we take SM and a prize is getting our TS DDoS’d. Rectalravaged levels reaching critical, cap’n!

Attachments:

Dapper Kappa [FEAR] – Sanctum of Rall
The views expressed in the above post are a load of billhooks.
Any reference to real persons are probably intentional and worthy of a libel suit.

in Match-ups

Mirsa.1628

there’s no need to be an apologist dude, I doubt it will be appreciated cuz of all the bags that likely spawned, Assuming both bg and jq were wiped of course

I would be upset if someone decided to interrupt a GvG I was participating in.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

SpehssMehreen.5897

and so you apologise for the server? please speak for yourself, according to what the people say, , they were attacking Bay while they were donig gvging, a tier 2 bay, forces came in, and afterwards what happens? both groups attack garrison while Ddosing and get wiped, and are both later kicked off the map by FEAR, theres only one loser here, well, several

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masterspark.2963

Masterspark.2963

Ddos? LoL I saw some contrails too Spehss.

Poor form from FEAR ruining our GVG and then hiding till they had a map zerg vs our 15.

Surprised SoR lets that kitten fly.

The delusion from this post is off the charts. Are you by any chance a Liverpool fan?

Dapper Kappa [FEAR] – Sanctum of Rall
The views expressed in the above post are a load of billhooks.
Any reference to real persons are probably intentional and worthy of a libel suit.

in Match-ups

Mirsa.1628

and so you apologise for the server? please speak for yourself, according to what the people say, , they were attacking Bay while they were donig gvging, a tier 2 bay, forces came in, and afterwards what happens? both groups attack garrison while Ddosing and get wiped, and are both later kicked off the map by FEAR, theres only one loser here, well, several

I am sure that interrupting GvG’s is not in the MO of the SoR realm. We’d be better off without people like you.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

GVG IS NOT ALLOWED IN GW2. GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME IF YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN GAMEMODE.

Tell that to TW and IRON – both guilds that do well on open field and in GvG

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

SpehssMehreen.5897

I am sure that interrupting GvG’s is not in the MO of the SoR realm. We’d be better off without people like you.

so what just happend in sor bl then? would rather people had a better perception of reality, we would be better off with more of those people

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Why FEAR why. That wasn’t called for at all. Thanks for ruining that GvG. I know SoR doesn’t roll this way and only FEAR does…So no hard feelings towards the SoR community and FEAR you kittened.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

It’s really a shame that certain guilds from all server try to ruin GvGs.

Especially on a night like this when the match is more or less over.

Guilds like BT from BG, FEAR from SoR, and SF from JQ should try and respect other people’s game regardless of how you feel about GvG. At the end of the day, it’s a game and people are out there to have fun, let them play the game and get what enjoyment out of it they want.

Really not needed to troll the GvG game, especially because the orbs may kill it soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

And don’t blame us for your DDoS attacks thanks.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Wahii.5310

so what just happend in sor bl then? would rather people had a better perception of reality, we would be better off with more of those people

Are you referring to the completely red heavily SOR overrun map that we were GvGing on? You had a map blob. JQ had 15 DA and a few others. Blackgate had ONS. You ruined our GvG so we ran around looking for fights. We decided to go elsewhere after SOR ran away until they could bring in their map blob to wipe us 50+ vs 15.

Ran us off the map you say? Yea I guess you did, gratz on that. We left because we want fights. You ran away from every even numbered fight there was and chased us across the map when it was heavily stacked in your favor.

Not sure what you think is special here…

(edited by Wahii.5310)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Just chilling out in L.A… nothing to see here…. :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SpehssMehreen.5897

Are you referring to the completely red heavily SOR overrun map that we were GvGing on? You had a map blob. JQ had 15 DA and a few others. Blackgate had ONS. You ruined our GvG so we ran around looking for fights. We decided to go elsewhere after SOR ran away until they could bring in their map blob to wipe us 50+ vs 15.

Ran us off the map you say? Yea I guess you did, gratz on that. We left because we want fights. You ran away from every even numbered fight there was and chased us across the map when it was heavily stacked in your favor.

Not sure what you think is special here…

holy cow do you even read your posts before you post them? the blood in your brain must be boiling, I can feel the frustration in your post, tsk2x, oh and btw, I was not there when you tiny 15 man group was wiped by sors 50 man group, huhuhuhu, it sounds so sad I wish I was there to play a violin for you , I dont doubt your word at all btw,

If only there was a map with open spaces and nto a conflict zone that people can easily GvG in, hell, they could even put a JP there and a portal from Ebg, tsk anet, tsk

(edited by SpehssMehreen.5897)

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

It’s really a shame that certain guilds from all server try to ruin GvGs.

Especially on a night like this when the match is more or less over.

Guilds like BT from BG, FEAR from SoR, and SF from JQ should try and respect other people’s game regardless of how you feel about GvG. At the end of the day, it’s a game and people are out there to have fun, let them play the game and get what enjoyment out of it they want.

Really not needed to troll the GvG game, especially because the orbs may kill it soon.

I don’t think SF has interrupted any GvG’s. When did we break one up? If it happened I don’t think we’ve crashed one intentionally… We usually back all you guys doing GvG’s because we have always left it an open option that we may want to get in on one, and if we were to interrupt GvG’s we would get the same treatment whenever we may start doing it. That’s something we wouldn’t want.

in Match-ups

Wahii.5310

holy cow do you even read your posts before you post them? the blood in your brain must be boiling, I can feel the frustration in your post, tsk2x, oh and btw, I was not there when you tiny 15 man group was wiped by sors 50 man group, huhuhuhu, it sounds so sad I wish I was there, I dont dont your word at all btw,

If only there was a map with open spaces and nto a conflict zone that people can easily GvG in, hell, they could even put a JP there and a portal from Ebg, tsk anet, tsk

I guess you’re just one of those people who still thinks PPT means something. Thats cool I guess. You should probably be online making sure your server is maximizing their point tick instead of trolling on the forum though. I’m sure your skills are invaluable to the SOR point lead.

Hate on GvG if you want. Some of us learned a long time ago that PPT is pointless and good fights are often hard to come by. We GvG to have fun and get challenging fights rather that participate in the map blob karma farming mess that WvW has turned into. I doubt very much that our 15 man group GvGing has any effect at all on your precious PPT, especially this late on a Thursday.

in Match-ups

SpehssMehreen.5897

holy cow do you even read your posts before you post them? the blood in your brain must be boiling, I can feel the frustration in your post, tsk2x, oh and btw, I was not there when you tiny 15 man group was wiped by sors 50 man group, huhuhuhu, it sounds so sad I wish I was there, I dont dont your word at all btw,

I guess you’re just one of those people who still thinks PPT means something. Thats cool I guess. You should probably be online making sure your server is maximizing their point tick instead of trolling on the forum though. I’m sure your skills are invaluable to the SOR point lead.

Hate on GvG if you want. Some of us learned a long time ago that PPT is pointless and good fights are often hard to come by. We GvG to have fun and get challenging fights rather that participate in the map blob karma farming mess that WvW has turned into. I doubt very much that our 15 man group GvGing has any effect at all on your precious PPT, especially this late on a Thursday.

once again bro, you do it again, tsk2x, now with presumptions I dislike GvG? Did I ever say that? youre starting to break my heart </3 , especially with the irony of you posting exactly what your trying to preach about, fortunetly, my violin is here right beside me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soof.8763

Soof.8763

Quote: Thank you to SOR and FEAR (using troll guild tag) for interrupting the DA vs ONS GvG several times. We took the time to set up a match on a map that was completely overrun anyway and you felt the need to troll our fight not once, but several times.

Don’t come into SoR borderlands with your GvG and have your servers taking our keeps, towers, camps, etc. If you had stayed at the GvG spot, there might have been some latitude given.

A better idea is to go either BG or JQ and do your little GvG. How rude can you be to take advantage of SoR while you say you are ’GvG’ing.

It was certainly frustrating having to take back our lands only to have you all complain that you were wiped on SoR lands.

I think you have some “issues that requires tissues”. Perhaps there are some on the TP that you can purchase for your weeping eyes.

Do a lot more planning and thinking next time you want to GvG each other.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

MERC has set up Meow’s GvG in JQ BL last night with ATM crashing the GvG. I find it funny how those guilds are infuriated by the fact that people want to have a little bit of fun while they continue their fun PvD games. Those guilds are really good at GvGvG, haha.

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Pro tip: Don’t put swords on SOR Bay next time when you gvg right near it on SOR’s BL and you won’t attract defenders. Do it on one of your own BLs on territory you own.

(edited by renmei.3102)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

all the people whining about crashing gvgs are kittens. theres no such game mode available for you. wvw is open for anyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

MERC has set up Meow’s GvG in JQ BL last night with ATM crashing the GvG. I find it funny how those guilds are infuriated by the fact that people want to have a little bit of fun while they continue their fun PvD games. Those guilds are really good at GvGvG, haha.

Firstly, Meow organises Meow – every server isn’t a hive mind.

Secondly, I don’t see where playing for ppt lacks fight; sure its a PvD game if all of your opponents are called doors, ATM/HIRE/FOO/OCX are the hardest doors in the game. If you think there is no skill in WvW, playing WvW – you are doing it wrong.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]