8/30 AR/FC/DR

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

OooooOOOOoooo. Quaggans like this matchup!

We’ve all suffered some number/Guild losses. This might be pretty frigging even … killin’ time is here.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuu gggggguuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!

Here’s to a good week of wvw (3-day weekend and only working 8 hour days this week!)!!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Hey hey… Hope we have a nice fight… must say im happy to be back in tier 8 or whatever the flavor of the month description is.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

My money’s on FC…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Might be a fun week.

Edit: Btw, a short story for Yarr. I was watching the gw2pvptv stream last night, and the streamer was roaming in wvw between tournament queues. He ran into a couple people from Yarr, a guard and a warrior. He got bursted and ran to camp guards. The warrior was a bit silly and tried to kill him with all the guards on him and ended up dying. The guardian waited out of range. Eventually the streamer worked up the courage to go fight him. The guard poo’ed on him pretty hard, but the streamer was able to get away. I said in the stream chat that Yarr was one of the better wvw guilds, and his reply was “he’s not actually good, he just has way better gear.” The streamer was in full exotics. I was amused.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

(edited by dreztina.4820)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Fun fights in FC and DR bls. Shout out to WZ, Edge and Yarr.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Devona’s Rest takes an early lead. Doubling the score of our nearest competitor I think it’s safe to say the other servers should sit this one out.

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Devona’s Rest takes an early lead. Doubling the score of our nearest competitor I think it’s safe to say the other servers should sit this one out.

I lol’d.

Nice reset folks! Great fights out in FC early in the match, shortly after we took our commanding lead. Lots of great battles all over DRB.

Awesome job DR.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXTattsXx.4361

xXTattsXx.4361

Bah all the guilds that stayed on DR are OP’d I am going to transfer to help out the other guys.. double the points of 2nd place.. I have had with you guys.. you clearly have this match up by a landslide haha

Sorry i missed opening night folks.. I did more then LOL halfpint I kinda pee’d a little.

See you guys hopefully some point this weekend!

Tatts – SoCo

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Navnn.1980

Navnn.1980

For all the TFH haters out there(Including the ones on Anvil Rock), ask the FC and DR zerglings that we kept wiping at Durios Gulch. Awesome fun, TFH had a ball for an hour wiping FC and DR multiple times. Whilst the rest of AR couldn’t even defend Overlook!!

Yaks Bend
[TWIN] Commander A M A N D A [Level 80 Thief/Guard/Ele/Mes/War]

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Had a fun time solo roaming(running my kitten off ) in AR BL tonight. Was a pretty hectic time until I was lucky enough to run into Silent being his awesome self in his usual place.

There was a pretty crazy strong DR ele scout I fought at some point, he didn’t spike me. Dunno who you are, but you sir earned your self a new fan with that absurdly good balance of damage/tankability. Certainly one of the most imposing eles I’ve fought so far.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

For all the TFH haters out there(Including the ones on Anvil Rock), ask the FC and DR zerglings that we kept wiping at Durios Gulch. Awesome fun, TFH had a ball for an hour wiping FC and DR multiple times. Whilst the rest of AR couldn’t even defend Overlook!!

yea you guys are merciless with those stair choke points and lines of warding. .

but it allowed our group to go take ogres, the keep, and veloka before coming back to durios to portal up and put an end to the hour-long battle. sorry DR we felt bad since you’d worked so hard at it

all around great fights tonight by everyone! Had a lot of fun and look forward to all week being like this.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Ugh man I wish I could have made it on last night and plans throughout the weekend so only sporadically will I be on until the start of the week. Good luck everyone!!!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Had a fun time solo roaming(running my kitten off ) in AR BL tonight. Was a pretty hectic time until I was lucky enough to run into Silent being his awesome self in his usual place.

There was a pretty crazy strong DR ele scout I fought at some point, he didn’t spike me. Dunno who you are, but you sir earned your self a new fan with that absurdly good balance of damage/tankability. Certainly one of the most imposing eles I’ve fought so far.

Was a good fight.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

dear bronze dr thief guy who let me rez while i was coming out of spawn in ar bl,

thanks
my guardian buddy didnt know of your kindness as he kinda just charged in while i was still downed, but ida told him not to stomp you if your own guardian buddy wasnt of a mind to stomp the downed (and if wed nailed you of course)

/dead bow

(ps why didnt you stomp me? o.O; )

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

What is your spec? Pretty new to Ranger and I’ve been messing around with roaming specs and from your SS haven’t tried yours (judging by utility skills you’re using). I’m pretty bored of running traps and spirit builds.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Fun fights last night… hope it stays interesting.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Seems like everyone on DR that was farming the last week has a commander chip and wants to run them at the same time. What a disorganized mess. Great fights last night Fergs, if our server pulls together we may give you some resistance, as it stand, we are sinking to the bottom like a rock. It was really hard to get them to stack and listen long enough to and wipe your golem rush on our EB Garrison inner (the one bright point that still gives me hope). It is going to be a long week and our server has a lot of learning to do.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Neeho.3859

Seems like everyone on DR that was farming the last week has a commander chip and wants to run them at the same time. What a disorganized mess. Great fights last night Fergs, if our server pulls together we may give you some resistance, as it stand, we are sinking to the bottom like a rock. It was really hard to get them to stack and listen long enough to and wipe your golem rush on our EB Garrison inner (the one bright point that still gives me hope). It is going to be a long week and our server has a lot of learning to do.

Another way to say this is:

Great job to all the commanders last night. Not all are new, but the familiar faces didn’t run tags much before the departure of the rats. Hopefully we can develop a divide and conquer, and rally when needed paradigm. Cause I don’t think the zerging will last. In any case, great teamwork last night, hope to see more of it through the week!

Yak’s Bend

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Great match so far! Had a lot of fun running in FC BL this afternoon.
Good fights from both sides.
We’re both coming for that #1 spot , Fergusaurus!

(Luda drops some intense WvW wisdom here, “Some would rather run down and get one cow (nah), I think I’d rather walk down and get ’em all.”)

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

(edited by Faranox.4217)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

It’s ours, and you can’t have it! Bwahahahahahah!!!

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

gotem.5284

Well this birthday booster is OP. Ranger from rank 15 to 42 and still have 12 hours left on this buff…

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Neeho.3859

Well this birthday booster is OP. Ranger from rank 15 to 42 and still have 12 hours left on this buff…

Nice!

Yak’s Bend

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

To the Fergs in Dr bl with the break out at 920 pm CST, please pay real close attention to some of the people your with, I was getting Arrow cart circles where ive never seen them hit before.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

To the Fergs in Dr bl with the break out at 920 pm CST, please pay real close attention to some of the people your with, I was getting Arrow cart circles where ive never seen them hit before.

that was me and youve got to be kittening kidding me

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Good push by DR, you had a strong PPT all day from what I saw.
We were too slow to respond to the dual catas VS Veloka in EB tonight, but we’ll have our revenge.
FC, get outta our BL and shore up your EB presence! We gotta wipe that blue out of our zones.
AR, stay strong and fight the good fight! More siege!

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

What is your spec? Pretty new to Ranger and I’ve been messing around with roaming specs and from your SS haven’t tried yours (judging by utility skills you’re using). I’m pretty bored of running traps and spirit builds.

In a nutshell its a full melee 0/0/0/30/20/20 build with full exotic shaman gear. (Vitality/condition/healing power). Weaps are GS/SD with hydromancy sigils (the spare on the s/d is optional, I put bleed duration on it) and sanctuary runes on the armor. (Well, I’m still 2 runes short of the full set >_<).

The premise was to maximize tankiness, escape capability and accentuate the usefulness and damage output of the pet. Of course when they nerfed the pet swap quickness it took a big hit to damage, but overall its a fun build. It does have its weaknesses though, and over the last 3 months I’ve run into at least 5-10 people I feel I have 0% chance of winning against no matter how hard I fight.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

yea you guys are merciless with those stair choke points and lines of warding.

i dont know if this is sarcasm or not but none of you pack stability (even if you did we have necros and mesmers to strip it) you dont pack enough numbers (40 isnt enough against 15) you dont plan anything, you all think your silly huge numbers can jsut rush in and spam 1 to win.. then you lose. Get ready for the same thing all week. it’s going to get boring.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

i dont know if this is sarcasm or not but none of you pack stability (even if you did we have necros and mesmers to strip it) you dont pack enough numbers (40 isnt enough against 15) you dont plan anything, you all think your silly huge numbers can jsut rush in and spam 1 to win.. then you lose. Get ready for the same thing all week. it’s going to get boring.

Said about every server ever. TFH is just a mediocre guild who runs the same meta European servers ran half a year ago and think they are the next best thing to sliced bread, but then when you go up against your members 1v1 it’s obvious what kind of players it breeds. Just because you are a zergling guild who turns to slightly more sophisticated methods of zerging, doesn’t mean you’re no longer a zergling guild.

I guess I would agree with you on one thing though; it does get boring.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Said about every server ever. TFH is just a mediocre guild who runs the same meta European servers ran half a year ago and think they are the next best thing to sliced bread, but then when you go up against your members 1v1 it’s obvious what kind of players it breeds. Just because you are a zergling guild who turns to slightly more sophisticated methods of zerging, doesn’t mean you’re no longer a zergling guild.

We may use this “old meta” but why change something that isnt broken. When 15 can beat 30, it’s a win for our server and TFH. No one in our guild needs to do what dr, sf, fc, etc etc. do to have fun. You keep your huge zergs, we’ll keep our small group.

We are breeding players that like to wipe zergs and defend paper towers. We are breeding players who want to get good at the games PvP, not PvD

Have a fun week. It’s going to get boring FOR YOU.

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

We may use this “old meta” but why change something that isnt broken. When 15 can beat 30, it’s a win for our server and TFH. No one in our guild needs to do what dr, sf, fc, etc etc. do to have fun. You keep your huge zergs, we’ll keep our small group.

We are breeding players that like to wipe zergs and defend paper towers. We are breeding players who want to get good at the games PvP, not PvD

Not trying to be a kitten, but since you seem to be a tad to arrogant, let me remind you that you lost every single even number GvG you did against us, and then any other close number engagements we had with your guild in the open field after that. No matter what “meta” you run, any guild group of 10+ on voice comms can wipe a 30 man uplevel karma train; doesnt mean you should post about it on the forums.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Navnn.1980

Navnn.1980

LOL this guy must have gotten wiped at DG, AP or whatever tower we were defending with our 40 man zerg ( clearly he is delusional and can’t count) multiple times, so comes on here to QQ and call us bad cause his 40 man zerg wiped!! LOL come 1v1 us anytime, pretty sure you won’t cause your the zergling running with his 40 man zerg!! Best night we had about 16 TFH but most nights is 10-12 max if u call that a zerg then i think its you who needs to L2P.

Yaks Bend
[TWIN] Commander A M A N D A [Level 80 Thief/Guard/Ele/Mes/War]

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

Not trying to be a kitten, but since you seem to be a tad to arrogant, let me remind you that you lost every single even number GvG you did against us, and then any other close number engagements we had with your guild in the open field after that. No matter what “meta” you run, any guild group of 10+ on voice comms can wipe a 30 man uplevel karma train; doesnt mean you should post about it on the forums.

Dis gon be good.

Attachments:

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

We have won some GvGs and lost some GvGs. We have been practicing our movements and tactics a lot more recently as we look to become a competitive highly functioning guild and if you were still on DR I think we would greatly welcome a rematch. If we lost that then maybe we would learn something new.

I wasnt in the GvG against you guys but if you are the guild I’m thinking of then I think we learned to have more warriors. We have grown up since then and we are looking to improve more so we welcome the challenge of FC and DRs zergs.

As for 1v1 nonsense from the other poster. Well most of us have grown up running small man squads rather than moving as groups of 10-15. I know for a fact senior members of TFH don’t run from 1v1 and we haven’t been in the practice of recruiting those that would. I’m not saying that we are 1v1 dueling uber pros, especially not on our support team oriented builds, and I expect we will die 1v1 as often as not. But we aren’t pushovers and we will make you work for it.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

My only complaint with the tone of this discussion is as follows:
I hope you AR folk don’t think that FC and DR are always zergs … hell, I’m known to roam on upleveled alts, let alone 80s. I’ve also run into a good number of solo-to-small group runners from DR.
Past that, I’ll give your guys cred, you do make a body fight for Dat Stomp.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

No one ever claimed to be great duellists in TFH, although we do have several members who regularly PvP and will probably rek a good one if you ever go up against them – not just kill one or two and make a general assumption about everyone else. That’s not the point however, we all have our goods and bads, but on the whole we work well together and complement each other’s weaknesses like a good group should.

Mediocrity is a relative term, and while we’re no where near the top, we’ve still ran over most engagements with the enemy. Obviously we’re no where close to what top guilds in EU or even NA are doing, but neither are you and if you deem us bad, then everyone we’ve manage to defeat is so much worse. “Oh it’s not impressive running over upleveled and unorganised zergs.” Well, get some organised groups on your server then and it wont be an excuse any more. We haven’t seen many of those and that doesn’t say good things.

Also, how do you define a zerging guild? If it’s purely numbers based, then every sizeable guild is a zerging guild. I can authoritatively tell you we rarely exceed 10-15 members in WvW at any given time, averaging about 6-7 throughout the day, so I hardly expect us to qualify. If it’s a matter of skill, then I can also assure you we do more than just press #1, which is what seems to define zergs these days. Anyway, your line of argument is vague and a simple matter of opinion, so I won’t argue about it.

Our guild is fairly large, and we have some over enthusiastic forum posters on the roster (of which I am one), but rarely does an individual represent the view of the guild as a whole. In any case, if no one posted about their achievements/propaganda/brags for their day in WvW in the WvW matchup thread, there wouldn’t be any content in it at all, and where would be the fun in that?

Our ability to work together cohesively is a work in progress, and no where has anyone claimed to be the best at anything. There’s a certain amount of arrogance and not so subtle put downs, but we all need something to keep us occupied when the adrenaline has worn off and opening gw2 is not an option. It’s in every matchup thread for every server, so take it with the grain of salt.

I can acknowledge there’s still a fairly large room for improvement, so TFH is always looking to do more GvGs, preferably at a time when some of our key melee members are actually online. Rematches are also welcome.

EDIT: during the time I took to compose this masterful literary prose, it seems our other keyboard warriors have crawled out of the woodwork. The pencil is mightier than the sword, some say.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Neeho.3859

Don’t feed the trolls. One of them got lost on the way to Ehmry bay.

Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

yea you guys are merciless with those stair choke points and lines of warding.

get over yourself you wiped us once, then you just wiped pugs for 45 minutes until our group of 18 came back and wiped all of you + the lord + your siege + DR at the same time. it was a good defense, but nothing to come chest thump about it just makes you look small minded.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

gotem.5284

I like how this TFH guild boasts about killing exp train pugs but the second a guild reminds them how they get stomped GvG they try to be humble. You guys should go over Public Relations 101 because if you were trying to get recognition of being a good guild it failed horribly.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

No one ever claimed to be great duellists in TFH, although we do have several members who regularly PvP and will probably rek a good one if you ever go up against them – not just kill one or two and make a general assumption about everyone else. That’s not the point however, we all have our goods and bads, but on the whole we work well together and complement each other’s weaknesses like a good group should.

Mediocrity is a relative term, and while we’re no where near the top, we’ve still ran over most engagements with the enemy. Obviously we’re no where close to what top guilds in EU or even NA are doing, but neither are you and if you deem us bad, then everyone we’ve manage to defeat is so much worse. “Oh it’s not impressive running over upleveled and unorganised zergs.” Well, get some organised groups on your server then and it wont be an excuse any more. We haven’t seen many of those and that doesn’t say good things.

Also, how do you define a zerging guild? If it’s purely numbers based, then every sizeable guild is a zerging guild. I can authoritatively tell you we rarely exceed 10-15 members in WvW at any given time, averaging about 6-7 throughout the day, so I hardly expect us to qualify. If it’s a matter of skill, then I can also assure you we do more than just press #1, which is what seems to define zergs these days. Anyway, your line of argument is vague and a simple matter of opinion, so I won’t argue about it.

Our guild is fairly large, and we have some over enthusiastic forum posters on the roster (of which I am one), but rarely does an individual represent the view of the guild as a whole. In any case, if no one posted about their achievements/propaganda/brags for their day in WvW in the WvW matchup thread, there wouldn’t be any content in it at all, and where would be the fun in that?

Our ability to work together cohesively is a work in progress, and no where has anyone claimed to be the best at anything. There’s a certain amount of arrogance and not so subtle put downs, but we all need something to keep us occupied when the adrenaline has worn off and opening gw2 is not an option. It’s in every matchup thread for every server, so take it with the grain of salt.

I can acknowledge there’s still a fairly large room for improvement, so TFH is always looking to do more GvGs, preferably at a time when some of our key melee members are actually online. Rematches are also welcome.

EDIT: during the time I took to compose this masterful literary prose, it seems our other keyboard warriors have crawled out of the woodwork. The pencil is mightier than the sword, some say.

I am not sure if someone will notice, but Gab is in AD which is now playing on EB. Crazy C is OBS, which is on Crystal Desert.
I have not seen your guild yet, but I am giving you props for whatever you do in wvw.
Any guild that stayed on AR and is giving both us and FC a good fight deserves praise.
Please ignore people who transferred to other servers and are here to just stir drama.

This match has been great so far. Lots of fun.

Lion of The Wind
RgTg

(edited by Dream In A Dream.7213)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Neeho.3859

I am not sure if someone will notice, but Gab is in AD which is now playing on EB. Crazy C is OBS, which is on Crystal Desert.
I have not seen your guild yet, but I am giving you props for whatever you do in wvw.
Any guild that stayed on AR and is giving both us and FC a good fight deserves praise.
Please ignore people who transferred to other servers and are here to just stir drama.

Lion of The Wind
RgTg

It’s hard keeping track of all the trolls.

Yak’s Bend

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Lion of The Wind
RgTg

I’m reasonably certain Gab stayed. Feel free to quote and correct, though.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I only ran across TFH once. My guess is because they stay mainly in EB while we avoid it. They died to us when they had roughly a 3 to 2 man advantage on the east side of SM.

And, for those DR defending TFH note that TFH insulted their own server. There are better players on AR than them.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Lion of The Wind
RgTg

I’m reasonably certain Gab stayed. Feel free to quote and correct, though.

Gab is in several guilds and has accounts on multiple servers (including Ebay), so he doesn’t need to move.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

Its hard to say. He has a lot of accounts. But I am pretty sure that AD transferred to EB.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I only ran across TFH once. My guess is because they stay mainly in EB while we avoid it. They died to us when they had roughly a 3 to 2 man advantage on the east side of SM.

And, for those DR defending TFH note that TFH insulted their own server. There are better players on AR than them.

I think that it comes down to which TFH you run into, like which AD you run into. There are some good players in both of those guilds.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Dream In A Dream.7213

Not trying to defend them. I just don’t want it to deteriorate into mudslinging between AR and DR, when people arguing aren’t even representing DR anymore.

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

I like how this TFH guild boasts about killing exp train pugs but the second a guild reminds them how they get stomped GvG they try to be humble. You guys should go over Public Relations 101 because if you were trying to get recognition of being a good guild it failed horribly.

We get recognition when we wipe you. I don’t particularly care about coming across as nice, although I do try my best to keep the flaming down if the situation doesn’t warrant it.

Anyway, read the whole thread when you make a reply, or at least make an attempt to address the points I made rather than just grabbing onto one and discounting all the others. Our opponents must be entirely made of “exp train pugs” because that’s all we seem to be running into these days whenever we wipe something. It’s a terrible excuse. I could of course, name names, point fingers, but we don’t want things getting personal in here. In any case, I know that a few people are not representative of the whole, so I wont make any judgements.

There’s 4 different people from TFH posting here, all about something subtly different, so naturally, there’s going to be different tones and arguments that gets carried across. I’m making a point in acknowledging that we aren’t the best guild around, because that’s what people are trying to accuse us of saying, because ONE person posted something ONCE about repeatedly wiping a large number of people in one day. Might I mention “a few people are not representative of the whole” again?

Also, there’s no need to be so defensive about the chest thumpings going on here. It’s not like AR is winning by a 30k lead and chest thumping about spawn camping noobs. We’re chest thumping about over coming extreme odds as a last place server and managing to push ahead of our opponents despite being so severely outnumbered, and it’s good for the morale. Every post in a wvw matchup thread is a chest thumped disguised in varying degrees of political correctness, so you’re being a hypocrite if you want to flame about it.

That said, I’m aware that certain posts in here are unwarranted and more overt than they should be, thus starting this whole argument, so I’ll repeat one more time “a few people are not representative of the whole”.

No idea how you came to that conclusion.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

gotem.5284

We get recognition when we wipe you. I don’t particularly care about coming across as nice, although I do try my best to keep the flaming down if the situation doesn’t warrant it.

Considering your guild’s name has never been mentioned in any team/map chat or on these forums until you had to make a self brag post you guys must be doing a kittenty job at wiping people.

The only guild that has got mentions in map/team chat over the last few weeks has been Yarr and Basic(ET guild).

So in short stop trying to talk like a kitten and focus on getting better at this game.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

8/30 AR/FC/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

All this talk about pwning – zerglings, and roamers. “My kitten smells better than your kitten!”

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/ConceptJunkie/KirkSrsBsns.jpg

Attachments:

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet