Someone gvg us. Thanks.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

8/30 Tarnished Coast/Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Isn’t TC ashamed about talking of numbers? When is the only thing you do and come to the forums to complain about other servers blob?

HAHAHAHA TC, grow some balls

really easy to make posts like this when you dont have a signiture to show us what blob guild you’re apart of

apart or a part?

To the grammar police:

a part of

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Isn’t TC ashamed about talking of numbers? When is the only thing you do and come to the forums to complain about other servers blob?

HAHAHAHA TC, grow some balls

really easy to make posts like this when you dont have a signiture to show us what blob guild you’re apart of

apart or a part?

oh no i suck at typing when im stoned, sue me

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

[MU] Had a blast with Mag and your range heavy group! Sorry for the TC zergs at time though =(. Ark where you at?

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

[MU] Had a blast with Mag and your range heavy group! Sorry for the TC zergs at time though =(. Ark where you at?

Hell yeah VR had a blast!
Man everyone just kept coming haha xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Just starting our raid right now. WTB non-40-man TC/FA blobs.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Did [Ark] just transfer?

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yep, they moved to FA, the server of superior guilds.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Did [Ark] just transfer?

We came from Ferguson’s Crossing to Maguuma about a week ago.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Props to TC + FA for bringing them Mega-Zorgs in Mag BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Did [Ark] just transfer?

Raiders of the Not So Lost [Ark]?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Ark is on TC BL looking for fights with a non-queue blob. Pls come play.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: escobert.9024

escobert.9024

Props to TC + FA for bringing them Mega-Zorgs in Mag BL.

Did you run into HAMR?

Blippy Azure – Asura Guardian
Acquire [ACE]
For Aspenwood Has A Giant [HAMR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

If your enemy outnumbers you at all does that mean them a queue blob? I ask because that’s the impression i am getting, and i want to make sure i am not misunderstanding you.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

If your enemy outnumbers you at all does that mean them a queue blob? I ask because that’s the impression i am getting, and i want to make sure i am not misunderstanding you.

No, we can handle 2x our numbers. I’m just tired of fighting 50-60+ man zergs that omniblob because they get wiped once or twice. DB did it, and FA/TC are doing it now.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

It is known that in times long past, the usual manner of calling someone out, as we might say in this day and age, required a certain series of gestures. First it must be understood what a duel is, or was as the case may be. In yesteryear one might have a duel for many reasons, but the rules or the philosophy of the duel were very specific. Most might think of the duel as an activity where only two men took the field to settle a point of honor, but the truth is that the duel took many forms and sometimes even included many combatants.

A duel is, “An encounter between two or more individuals with equal numbers on each side that result in combat where both parties are equally armed. The purpose of which is to settle a point of honor between the parties involved. The duel was strictly organized and the rules of the duel agreed upon before the onset of the combat itself.”

So, we can agree that the duel, as it is classically thought of, can include many people: the populations of Tarnished Coast and the population of Maguuma would be examples of two populations of ‘many people.’

I do not speak for my whole server, but I would rightly imagine that many people might agree with me on this. Perhaps I’m wrong. I have made enemies on my own server for speaking my mind and sometimes calling out those who might oppress the casual or new players on the field of battle. But be that as it may, I do this with my server in mind, even if they don’t agree with me.

I’m calling you out Tarnished Coast. I challenge you to a duel to settle a point of honor. I contest that the mighty warriors of Maguuma are mightier than you on almost every count. They are more skilled in singles and pairs than those vagabonds you call server mates.

The rules of this duel are that you bring equal numbers to the field, which I will let you choose, so that we might enter into battle on equal terms to decide whose server houses the best players. I propose that we count our numbers and dismiss any player who finds himself or herself to be the thirty-first player in any group. If you have any honor, you will abide by this rule. No groups larger than thirty. I will agree that you cannot always make the casual player do what you want, but thirty, give or take five, would not be considered against the rules. To be clear, we will not advance on the field in any single group of more than thirty members. Several groups of thirty in any one map, as long as they are acting as independently controlled groups, is to be expected.

I hope that you accept my challenge; however, if you refuse altogether, then I remind you of the words of General James Wilkinson, “In justice to my character I denounce to the world [that Tarnished Coast], a [server in the game Guild Wars 2], as a prevaricating, base, calumniating [group of] scoundrel[s], poltroon[s], and coward[s]."

Do you accept the terms?

(edited by CptWheezy.6439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Did [Ark] just transfer?

They didn’t come from Ferguson’s. it’s a mix of ME,Pyro,D]erp. Had a fun time with you guys tonight. when you catch me! You melt me. I liked the NN fight around an hour or so ago was fun. Not trolling anyone some good fights, and more fun than I’ve had in awhile.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Did [Ark] just transfer?

They didn’t come from Ferguson’s. it’s a mix of ME,Pyro,D]erp.

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Did [Ark] just transfer?

They didn’t come from Ferguson’s. it’s a mix of ME,Pyro,D]erp. Had a fun time with you guys tonight. when you catch me! You melt me. I liked the NN fight around an hour or so ago was fun. Not trolling anyone some good fights, and more fun than I’ve had in awhile.

Did you join Rethesis?

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

It is known that in times long past, the usual manner of calling someone out, as we might say in this day and age, required a certain series of gestures. First it must be understood what a duel is, or was as the case may be. In yesteryear one might have a duel for many reasons, but the rules or the philosophy of the duel was very specific. Most might think of the duel as an activity where only two men took the field to settle a point of honor, but the truth is that the duel took many forms and sometimes even included many combatants.

A duel is, “An encounter between two or more individuals with equal numbers on each side that result in combat where both parties are equally armed. The purpose of which is to settle a point of honor between the parties involved. The duel was strictly organized and the rules of the duel agreed upon before the onset of the combat itself.”

So, we can agree that the duel, as it is classically thought of, can include many people: the populations of Tarnished Coast and the population of Maguuma would be examples of two populations of ‘many people.’

I do not speak for my whole server, but I would rightly imagine that many people might agree with me on this. Perhaps I’m wrong. I have made enemies on my own server for speaking my mind and sometimes calling out those who might oppress the casual or new players on the field of battle. But be that as it may, I do this with my server in mind, even if they don’t agree with me.

I’m calling you out Tarnished Coast. I challenge you to a duel to settle a point of honor. I contest that the mighty warriors of Maguuma are mightier than you on almost every count. They are more skilled in singles and pairs than those vagabonds you call server mates.

The rules of this duel are that you bring equal numbers to the field, which I will let you choose, so that we might enter into battle on equal terms to decide whose server houses the best players. I propose that we count our numbers and dismiss any player who finds himself or herself to be the thirty-first player in any group. If you have any honor, you will abide by this rule. No groups larger than thirty. I will agree that you cannot always make the casual player do what you want, but thirty, give or take five, would not be considered against the rules. To be clear, we will not advance on the field in any single group of more than thirty members. Several groups of thirty in any one map, as long as they are acting as independently controlled groups, is to be expected.

I hope that you accept my challenge; however, if you refuse altogether, then I remind you of the words of General James Wilkinson, “In justice to my character I denounce to the world [that Tarnished Coast], a [server in the game Guild Wars 2], as a prevaricating, base, calumniating [group of] scoundrel[s], poltroon[s], and coward[s]."

Do you accept the terms?

Is this directly quoted from Agg’s WvW rulebook? All kidding aside you cant blame stacked servers for blobbing. Blame A-net for free transfers and totally wrecking the WvW match up system. You want even numbers ask for GvG’s simple as that.

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

Did [Ark] just transfer?

Did you join Rethesis?

No I didn’t join RE why would I? no offence to RE though

in Match-ups

CptWheezy.6439

“Is this directly quoted from Agg’s WvW rulebook? All kidding aside you cant blame stacked servers for blobbing. Blame A-net for free transfers and totally wrecking the WvW match up system. You want even numbers ask for GvG’s simple as that.”

No – and I take it you don’t have any honorable commanders willing to try to run in groups of no more than thirty. So which are they then, poltroons, scoundrels, or cowards?

Just because A-net allows groups of more than 30 does not mean you can’t hold yourself to that rule.

tsk tsk tsk….

(edited by CptWheezy.6439)

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

Is this directly quoted from Agg’s WvW rulebook? All kidding aside you cant blame stacked servers for blobbing. Blame A-net for free transfers and totally wrecking the WvW match up system. You want even numbers ask for GvG’s simple as that.[/quote]

No – and I take it you don’t have any honorable commanders willing to try to run in groups of no more than thirty. So which are they then, poltroons, scoundrels, or cowards?

Just because A-net allows groups of more than 30 does not mean you can’t hold yourself to that rule.

tsk tsk tsk….[/quote]

You cant confine a server to running any amount of people. That’s why the only clear option is to GVG. You cant force anyone to run a specific amount of players because you can’t control it. I don’t see why you’re getting all huffy puffy about it.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Did [Ark] just transfer?

Did you join Rethesis?

No I didn’t join RE why would I? no offence to RE though

I dunno

in Match-ups

CptWheezy.6439

“You cant confine a server to running any amount of people. That’s why the only clear option is to GVG. You cant force anyone to run a specific amount of players because you can’t control it. I don’t see why you’re getting all huffy puffy about it.”

I’m not really – no big deal. I thought I would see where it got me. And I completely understand what your saying. I get it. But GvG – like in an SPvP environment – well that’s not really the same thing as open field (on a map) spontaneous combat all around, scrambling to defend this or take that, etc. etc. To have GvG in closed, linear space, one guild on one guild – well that’s just SPvP of a different flavor isn’t it – and I never got into that. But, I understand what your saying.

For the record – I think getting commanders on any two servers to run in groups of 30 is more likely than A-net putting in GvG – in any form. Just saying.

:-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I’m thinking this is what Boonprot is tired of. This was taken in EB, so to be expected perhaps.

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

Population and zerging for this match up goes like this TC > FA > MAG; to say otherwise is being blind to the obvious.

(edited by Folk.2093)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I hear zastari wants to 4v1 uplevels only.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Well all, after a long day hiding in keeps (mostly on MagBL), I must sleep! So far this match I’ve had a really fun time with some great fights! Any forum drama aside, this is proving to be a very fun match!

~The TC mesmer with the bright pink fro!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aevic.9675

Aevic.9675

I just started playing GW2 again after months of boredom from match ups. Still nice to see nothing changes. TC dominating as usual and everyone giving up first day. Another boring week!

Glad I came back.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’m thinking this is what Boonprot is tired of. This was taken in EB, so to be expected perhaps.

I wouldn’t really draw analogies to a pubbie zerg and combined, organized guild blobs.

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Depends. That’s a pubbie zerg. Blobbing is to be expected. What I hate, however, is when EP, CERN, etc… blob up with another guild to wipe people. If you can field 20 people or more, you have no excuse to blob up like that, even if you wipe a few times to other guilds.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

I only see the guys from [Ark] complaining about numbers, which is why I asked if you are new transfers in the first place. That’s how it is in T1-3.

By the way, you guys are really annoying to fight. Every time we got one of you down, you always seemed to rally. It was entertaining for a while.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

I only see the guys from [Ark] complaining about numbers, which is why I asked if you are new transfers in the first place. That’s how it is in T1-3.

By the way, you guys are really annoying to fight. Every time we got one of you down, you always seemed to rally. It was entertaining for a while.

T2 is a new and confusing place. We’re just a small-town guild trying to fight in a lonely borderlands.

Yeah, we were trying a different comp tonight. It’s effective but needs a bit of tweaking to really show its power.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Took a midnight karma train going anywhere~

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Famine.6548

Famine.6548

Hello,
Marathon runner here, apparently. RE asking for the bad-mouthing guilds to put their money where their mouth is. We are available for Official GvGs, 15v15. I mean everytime we face each other, I send out official challenges via gvg.com and no one accepts. I send PMs and in-game mails and either receive no reply or some reason that the guild cannot do an “official” gvg. Then when I see said guild on the forum trying to buff their lil ego’s, its sort of hilarious. We love to fight. Other night I was running a whopping 12 of us after our prime time into a zerg of 30ish [VR], who were so proud of their accomplishment of defeating us they spam laugh after they spent the entire night running from our primetime group that had equal #s. I guess they redeemed their hurt pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

PYRO, stop sneaking into our Citadel. Hope you liked the roses :P

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

-loads of text-

I’ve seldom lost an even steven 1v1 against either server. I say this as a friendly gesture because I’m legitimately looking for a good fight and not le epic cross serve trashtalk: anyone down for some duels?

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Lots of fun fights last night! I’m having a blast!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Hello,
Marathon runner here, apparently. RE asking for the bad-mouthing guilds to put their money where their mouth is. We are available for Official GvGs, 15v15. I mean everytime we face each other, I send out official challenges via gvg.com and no one accepts. I send PMs and in-game mails and either receive no reply or some reason that the guild cannot do an “official” gvg. Then when I see said guild on the forum trying to buff their lil ego’s, its sort of hilarious. We love to fight. Other night I was running a whopping 12 of us after our prime time into a zerg of 30ish [VR], who were so proud of their accomplishment of defeating us they spam laugh after they spent the entire night running from our primetime group that had equal #s. I guess they redeemed their hurt pride.

Jimmies rustled.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Hello,

We don’t run from even fights. Vid or shen.
p.s. mission jim.russ. completed.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

i wish there was this system. you gvg people 15v15 and then if you win or lose the price would be a camp/tower/keep/smc. would be fun. ahaha

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

If you want smaller battles, just GvG, or sPvP. Behind the Windmill there are Duels (do these still happen?). Duels are a GREAT way to test out new builds, and you find that these people have the most fun. Some are kittens, for sure, but most are pretty chill, whichever server you are on.

Solo Roaming is fun, but you gotta keep those binoculars out. A small group can sneak up on you if you are not careful

As for the whiners….

If you ‘party’ an enemy player, or message them, with derisive, rude, and childish rantings, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP PLAYING THIS GAME. If you are CONSTANTLY ticked off because you are not ‘winning’, then STOP PLAYING THIS GAME. We all get frustrated from time to time. It happens. LET IT SLIDE. MOVE ON. If you still have problems, TAKE UP KNITTING. I hear it works wonders for stress.

Remember; no matter how good you are, there is ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS BETTER THAN YOU.

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Someone gvg us. Thanks.

Hi, I will be happy to help.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Please report it, move on, and refrain from posting about it in the thread.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

iAmTheDuke.6201

Please report it, move on, and refrain from posting about it in the thread.

Not so much hacking at SM, just poor mechanics…
Shouldn’t be able to shoot under the floor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Hello,

You never engaged VR without CERN on reset night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Shout out to the [Awe] group at our spawn in mag. Respect. I like the way you play the game.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Istaf.1953

Istaf.1953

i wish there was this system. you gvg people 15v15 and then if you win or lose the price would be a camp/tower/keep/smc. would be fun. ahaha

Holy kitten TC really cares about PPT.

[RET] Medicalstaf
Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

complaining about zergs in a game mode designed for zerg fights is about as funny as someone complaining about pizza while at pizza hut. i offer you all some cheese to enjoy with your wine hopefully you enjoy it.