8/30 Tarnished Coast/Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tietus.8013

Tietus.8013

Just wondering, when the new League arrives, will there be a prize for best in Forum?

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

So far the zergs on Mag BL are far less blobby than usual. Sorry about the randoms during those switchback fights, RET and MU. The commander leading the pubbies WPed and the pubbies didn’t, so we had a few adds. Thankfully, most of them wiped on RET’s initial push, but there were still several following us around.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

Less QQ moar pew pew.

Seriously, stop whining. It’s not a good look.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Less QQ moar pew pew.

Seriously, stop whining. It’s not a good look.

How does it make you look when you’re whining about people whining?

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

Haha… took that a bit personal did you?

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

So far the zergs on Mag BL are far less blobby than usual. Sorry about the randoms during those switchback fights, RET and MU. The commander leading the pubbies WPed and the pubbies didn’t, so we had a few adds. Thankfully, most of them wiped on RET’s initial push, but there were still several following us around.

It’s all good, we had tons of fun with the major forces on the map!

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

complaining about zergs in a game mode designed for zerg fights is about as funny as someone complaining about pizza while at pizza hut. i offer you all some cheese to enjoy with your wine hopefully you enjoy it.

I’m not complaining about zergs really. What I’m saying is that you and your server mates suffer from a complete lack of skill. You must, or you wouldn’t go running into your safe mega-blob after a few evenly matched engagements. How often does that happen? Often.

I get it though – so I’m not mad at ya or anything. If I kept getting my hind quarters handed to me over and over, I’d probably run into the safety of spawn or a blob of friendly faces too. So I don’t blame you at all. I guess it just 50/50 on how you react after getting rolled, fight or flight, and man can you guys fly.

:-)

lol you sound a lot like every server who looses..accuse server who wins of mega blobbing and having no skill..really think of something original cause im sure i can find that exact thing on about every sor/bg/jq match there has ever been

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Haha… took that a bit personal did you?

Nope, just thought it was ironic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

fa that was one of the funnest fights over smc iv ever had the pleasure to be part of..thanks for that made my night

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyle.2507

Kyle.2507

This weeks match in a photo: part 2

80:1 ratio yo

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Takes 3 guilds to kill APS I guess! We must be a pretty good guild! Then again TC is bad, just numbers, have to blob for tier one yo.

Attachments:

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Takes 3 guilds to kill APS I guess! We must be a pretty good guild! Then again TC is bad, just numbers, have to blob for tier one yo.

There should be a forum rule that zerg guilds cant comment on other people zerging.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

our nightly 15-25 is a zerg? ok I know we have the skill of 60 no need to flatter us I remember last weeks 80 man TC blob but apparently u consider 25 a zerg xD I can post screen shots of our guilds roster numbers if you’d like next time!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tomas Godlewski.4086

Tomas Godlewski.4086

gahhhh delune. i wanted my screenshot to go up. mine had comments in team chat about TC by Pix. They were funny.

I do love how TC brings 80 people to a 30 person fight.

Fire Gateway Two – Sea of Sorrows
Ominous Threat [oT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Yeah, I’d like to see the footage of you wiping what looked to be ~2.5 times your numbers.

Shucks, wish I had recorded last night. RoT’s thingy in west keep sure was baffling. There were around 2x our numbers I’d guess and they still kept running every which way, and a lot of TC died because I guess their commander ordered them to stack on the docks while grenades rained down on them. Very loyal soldiers, I guess.

Hmm. Seeing as RoT had, at most, 23 members online and in WvW, that’s amusing to read. We were running with 15-18 most of the night.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Oh look a guild that doesn’t play nice with others, what an asset to a community. I must say i thought all the guilds with hyper-inflated egos and pvf skills to match them were already on maguuma- glad Ark found it’s way to the promise land.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

gahhhh delune. i wanted my screenshot to go up. mine had comments in team chat about TC by Pix. They were funny.

Why do people love the number 80? Like, its always the enemy has 10 people, or 80, and their server never has more than 30.

(btw, that screenshot above is funny…talking about TC using more people to kill them when they’re sitting in an upgraded tower)

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Tietus.8013

Just finished with a PYRO/VR run on FA BL. I think we had probably 60ish. I guess FA probably had around the same, maybe a few more. It was literally unplayable. Why on earth anyone would want to do this on a regular basis is beyond me.

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

Just finished with a PYRO/VR run on FA BL. I think we had probably 60ish. I guess FA probably had around the same, maybe a few more. It was literally unplayable. Why on earth anyone would want to do this on a regular basis is beyond me.

We had about 30 APS and then VK responded when Pyro started bringing the pain to garri… TC had 3 large guild mobs though was a lot of fun and learned from tonight:D

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

in Match-ups

Tietus.8013

We had about 30 APS and then VK responded when Pyro started bringing the pain to garri… TC had 3 large guild mobs though was a lot of fun and learned from tonight:D

The only thing I learned is that “1” spamming is dull, dull, dull…

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Look guys Agg is a ppt guild now!

http://i.imgur.com/O5sGC4C.jpg

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yeah, I’d like to see the footage of you wiping what looked to be ~2.5 times your numbers.

Shucks, wish I had recorded last night. RoT’s thingy in west keep sure was baffling. There were around 2x our numbers I’d guess and they still kept running every which way, and a lot of TC died because I guess their commander ordered them to stack on the docks while grenades rained down on them. Very loyal soldiers, I guess.

Hmm. Seeing as RoT had, at most, 23 members online and in WvW, that’s amusing to read. We were running with 15-18 most of the night.

My guild had like one full party and then we had some pubs with us. I guess wiping to that is pretty amusing.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tomas Godlewski.4086

Tomas Godlewski.4086

Why do people love the number 80? Like, its always the enemy has 10 people, or 80, and their server never has more than 30.

(btw, that screenshot above is funny…talking about TC using more people to kill them when they’re sitting in an upgraded tower)

I said 80 because i used my powers of estimation and came to the assumption that the ESP group had about 20 people, the REx group had about 30 people and third group had about 30.

30+30+20=80. even if i am slightly wrong on my numbers, around 80 is still acceptable. hence the use of the number 80.

are you doing yak parade this week?

Fire Gateway Two – Sea of Sorrows
Ominous Threat [oT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

This is my first visit to this forum and probably my last…LOL I got a link to that QQ screenshot of the three TC guilds working together via facebook so here I am. Laughing. The left ‘zerg’ consists of less than 10 ppl. Yeah. Our guild had less than two full groups at that time. We had an AWESOME time fighting this evening, some great battles of back and forth and a nice match-up of different tactics at several sites for over 4 hours straight. Everybody was having a good time.

So sad that some people have to complain about losing. If you lose, it either means you were not good enough, or it means you didn’t have enough numbers. Either way – you feel the need to try and make others feel bad for winning? XD That’s just so bad. So so bad. I am very proud of our little group from tonight, we did awesome and will keep doing even better in the future <3 And thanks to everyone for the great fights tonight!

in Match-ups

Karmik.2641

This is my first visit to this forum and probably my last…LOL I got a link to that QQ screenshot of the three TC guilds working together via facebook so here I am. Laughing. The left ‘zerg’ consists of less than 10 ppl. Yeah. Our guild had less than two full groups at that time. We had an AWESOME time fighting this evening, some great battles of back and forth and a nice match-up of different tactics at several sites for over 4 hours straight. Everybody was having a good time.

So sad that some people have to complain about losing. If you lose, it either means you were not good enough, or it means you didn’t have enough numbers. Either way – you feel the need to try and make others feel bad for winning? XD That’s just so bad. So so bad. I am very proud of our little group from tonight, we did awesome and will keep doing even better in the future <3 And thanks to everyone for the great fights tonight!

Granted in that screenshot the main RE group, not REx, was off hitting that garrison gate…

in Match-ups

Firefly.5982

Please don’t forget to mention FAs numbers on the map also…XD

in Match-ups

Karmik.2641

couldn’t care less about FA’s numbers, APS runs tagless and without pugs. What numbers were we pushing?

in Match-ups

Firefly.5982

OK you guys keep trying to tell everyone, that APS were the only people there…good night, time to go to sleep and dream of more fun times next time -chuckles-

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

First time I’ve ever really seen TC stack into 3 separate guild zergs. FA, on the other hand… Maybe they learned it from you!

in Match-ups

NICKEZ.3671

I don’t think TC has ever learned anything valuable from FA, or Mag. :scoff:
It’s ironic to see you guys crying about playing numbers when so often FA/Mag throw a full queues worth of zerg blob at any given situation; quit being hypocritical. It seems like you guys on here are just making excuses for losing every time to TC. Don’t get me wrong, there are a few guilds among you that are respectable.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

First time I’ve ever really seen TC stack into 3 separate guild zergs. FA, on the other hand… Maybe they learned it from you!

Really. I see it quite a lot.

I think I’m gonna springboard off into a rant here that may have nothing to do with anything.

TC is the only server that runs 3-4 commanders on EB on reset. Every other server blobs. I would like to see anyone even try to dispute that, before I call them Jim McJim

CERN, EP are two fantastic guild that purposely run without extra numbers. RE is normally split in half for the same reason.

I understand the numbers are horribly unfair, and at times the blob will form because there simply aren’t enough objectives to enemies left to split the TC forces, but I wish everyone would understand people are at least trying.

Feel free to post ‘jimmies rustled’ etc. T1.5 is a pain but all this whine is making me sad.

P.S. There is always gvg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Can you guys change it up a bit? This server blobbing qq has been going on for quite a while now. How about 2v1 qq? No? Tower hugging qq? C’mon guys, lets all do that, then we can go back to server blobbing again.

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

You have become better at Spamming One! (300)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

There should be a forum rule that zerg guilds cant comment on other people zerging.

Anyone with more than a single full party is now considered a zerg.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Why don’t mag and FA just merge already since they love each other so much and cry about TC’s #s

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

…said the person from the server where people run away while they outnumber their enemy 4:1

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I really don’t mind the other servers blobbing. It gives us a chance to improve and generally gives more bags.

The only time it’s really a problem is when it leads to massive skill lag, then it isn’t really fun anymore.

I was pretty impressed by EXS tonight. I mean, there were like 3 other guilds with them, but the things I saw from them were pretty good. Best pull micro I’ve seen from an NA guild, honestly.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

You should be able to set up most classes to be able to get away.

I don’t have a necro so I can’t tell you how to do it on one… but I haven’t had issues on any of my classes (including guard).

good luck

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I don’t think TC has ever learned anything valuable from FA, or Mag. :scoff:
It’s ironic to see you guys crying about playing numbers when so often FA/Mag throw a full queues worth of zerg blob at any given situation; quit being hypocritical. It seems like you guys on here are just making excuses for losing every time to TC. Don’t get me wrong, there are a few guilds among you that are respectable.

That’s nice troll bait, but when we still had GvG numbers, we never lost a GvG to a TC guild. I like to think we taught them a little bit about open field and partly contributed to EP’s drive to try out new things instead of sticking to the pure hammer boring meta, but I could be wrong. Also, I can’t believe people still think winning/losing is determined by anything but coverage. You’re probably like that JQ guy who thinks Maguuma could beat their SEA zerg “if only we had skills/used combo fields”.

Really. I see it quite a lot.

I think I’m gonna springboard off into a rant here that may have nothing to do with anything.

TC is the only server that runs 3-4 commanders on EB on reset. Every other server blobs. I would like to see anyone even try to dispute that, before I call them Jim McJim

CERN, EP are two fantastic guild that purposely run without extra numbers. RE is normally split in half for the same reason.

I understand the numbers are horribly unfair, and at times the blob will form because there simply aren’t enough objectives to enemies left to split the TC forces, but I wish everyone would understand people are at least trying.

Feel free to post ‘jimmies rustled’ etc. T1.5 is a pain but all this whine is making me sad.

P.S. There is always gvg

I think you misread my horrible English. What I meant was FA does it a lot, so we’re on the same page there.

Congrats on having 3-4 commander on EB on reset. Unfortunately Maguuma guilds generally don’t place much emphasis on EB, so you shouldn’t be surprised that it’s a giant pub blob led by Jerk Jerk or someone else. I like CERN and EP but I’ve seen them with a ton of nuthuggers before, just like any other guild including ours. Complaining about map blobs is pretty old and boring to me anyway, if people wish to set themselves up for lots of 1111 skill lag, then go for it. Funnest way to play the game ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Please cease the whining about blobs and what not.
People want wxp, they want champ bags, they want to defend their server.
You’re never going to be able to stop that, so put your energy elsewhere.
If you don’t, what you’ll end up doing is creating a community atmosphere where anyone not running solo is a blob and is ruining wvw. And that, my friends, is insanity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Can’t we all just agree that blobs suck? If you run in a blob, you lose even if you wipe the other team. Blobbing is just admitting that you suck too bad to fight on even terms. That goes for ALL servers.

Silly thing about blobs: ~15 KH + ~25 EP wiped an opponent’s blob yesterday. We never saw the blob again. They straight up quit. It’s a fail tactic.

Doesn’t even work for PPT anyway (for the ones left who actually care about that). 2-3 smaller enemy groups can take 1-2 of your structures while you’re failing to be mobile enough to save the multiple targets they’re attacking.

Blobbing sucks. Don’t do it. You make “whatever” server you’re on look bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Oh look a guild that doesn’t play nice with others, what an asset to a community. I must say i thought all the guilds with hyper-inflated egos and pvf skills to match them were already on maguuma- glad Ark found it’s way to the promise land.

Wat. We don’t want pubbies running with us for two reasons. First, they rarely join us in mumble (even though we post the mumble info for them), which means that they tend to die and rally entire clumps of enemies. Nine times out of ten we fight groups our size or much larger, and those rallies really, really hurt us. Not fun for us, not fun for them.

Second, they do far more good by following the commander tag than they do following us. Simple concept.

Also, y u so mad?

Edit: plus, we like seeing what we can do as a group, so having pubbies with us doesn’t really do much in that department, does it? That said, we had ~10 Agg running with us at the time, so it’s kind of hypocritical, but they’ve run with us several times, so I guess not?

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Wat. We don’t want pubbies running with us for two reasons. First, they rarely join us in mumble (even though we post the mumble info for them), which means that they tend to die and rally entire clumps of enemies. Nine times out of ten we fight groups our size or much larger, and those rallies really, really hurt us. Not fun for us, not fun for them.

Second, they do far more good by following the commander tag than they do following us. Simple concept.

Also, y u so mad?

Edit: plus, we like seeing what we can do as a group, so having pubbies with us doesn’t really do much in that department, does it? That said, we had ~10 Agg running with us at the time, so it’s kind of hypocritical, but they’ve run with us several times, so I guess not?

I’m not mad, i’m genuinely happy for y’all.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

GG everyone on TCBL tonight. I especially love the 15 Mag who zerged our 5-man party. Thanks for teaching my engineers about standing up to superior numbers. We couldn’t believe when you’d run away from our simple engineers and leave your buddies to die if you didn’t have the numbers. I guess everyone runs away when the fight isn’t even, yes?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

GuardianOMS, I don’t need you to validate our experiences. My guys know what happened. Was fun tonight.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

^^^Unedited video or it didn’t happen^^^

Blobbing sucks. Don’t do it. You make “whatever” server you’re on look bad.

Remember when the PvE achievements were put in the EBG JP and the pvers cried about it?

The pvers would say, “you’re making your server look bad, you have no skill.”

The pvpers would say, “we’re just playing the game as intended, cry more or l2p!”

It’s the same thing with blobbing, just way less entertaining.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS, I don’t need you to validate our experiences. My guys know what happened. Was fun tonight.

That’s usually what people say when they make up things.

You’re in a match up thread with Maguuma. Learn how to tell when someone is obviously trolling you.

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Oh you don’t believe me? Well I guess I’ll go cry in a corner. It was you who was doing the running in the Ascalonian mage’s potion, wasn’t it?

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Oh you don’t believe me? Well I guess I’ll go cry in a corner. It was you who was doing the running in the Ascalonian mage’s potion, wasn’t it?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

^^^Unedited video or it didn’t happen^^^

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu