8/30 Tarnished Coast/Maguuma/Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

You’re in a match up thread with Maguuma. Learn how to tell when someone is obviously trolling you.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

You’re in a match up thread with Maguuma. Learn how to tell when someone is obviously trolling you.

Sorry. It’s late. Getting tired…

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

You’re so good at this! Let me try!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Video of last nights Blob Wars on Mag BL. I don’t remember RET having so many members :O

http://youtu.be/v_bUuu7WVIQ

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

complaining about zergs in a game mode designed for zerg fights is about as funny as someone complaining about pizza while at pizza hut. i offer you all some cheese to enjoy with your wine hopefully you enjoy it.

I’m not complaining about zergs really. What I’m saying is that you and your server mates suffer from a complete lack of skill. You must, or you wouldn’t go running into your safe mega-blob after a few evenly matched engagements. How often does that happen? Often.

I get it though – so I’m not mad at ya or anything. If I kept getting my hind quarters handed to me over and over, I’d probably run into the safety of spawn or a blob of friendly faces too. So I don’t blame you at all. I guess it just 50/50 on how you react after getting rolled, fight or flight, and man can you guys fly.

:-)

lol you sound a lot like every server who looses..accuse server who wins of mega blobbing and having no skill..really think of something original cause im sure i can find that exact thing on about every sor/bg/jq match there has ever been

No – you can’t make me. :-P And just for the record – we’re not losing – unless your counting ppt – which I’m not. If you are though – I get why you would do it. I mean – when you lose evenly matched engagements and have to resort to mega-blobs and pvd you have to have something to hold on to I guess.

:-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

FA BL outside of mag spawn was a blast. Great maneuvering on all sides.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

our nightly 15-25 is a zerg? ok I know we have the skill of 60 no need to flatter us I remember last weeks 80 man TC blob but apparently u consider 25 a zerg xD I can post screen shots of our guilds roster numbers if you’d like next time!

Yes because when your running around only your guild is with you. Whenever I see you, you are a zerg. By my standard 25 is a zerg and I fail to see why 80 man blobs would effect my view of zerg size.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Just finished with a PYRO/VR run on FA BL. I think we had probably 60ish. I guess FA probably had around the same, maybe a few more. It was literally unplayable. Why on earth anyone would want to do this on a regular basis is beyond me.

Yeah, about that…

haha

It was fun for a while, but then it just felt unfair, lol – VR was just melting the faces off everything before I could tag anything ahaha! Then again, I wasn’t on my main last night – Was on my l2p guardian – :-P

Have a great day everyone!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

A lot of the fights this week that I’ve been in, that TC has lost were due to falling for bait-trap-choke point nukes. FA and Mag say we run, they rarely fight us in the open with equal or more numbers long before they rush to the nearest choke, smart play mind you but hardly worthy of saying you outright owned anybody. It’s our own (TC)‘s fault for falling for the bait and running into your chokes, but then, there would be no fights at all if we didnt come after your bait. So we give you bags, you complain about set bags, then you brag about set bags, then when we do wipe you guys, it’s complaints about numbers. There isn’t a point in trying to win favor of either group because its a 3 way I’m right your wrong, or we’re better you suck contest. In the end we’re all players stuck in the game we choose to play, lets just have some fun and quit the complaining. In the end you don’t really show respect long for anybody, groups you say you respect, give it a matchup or two later and you’ll be calling them out. It’s WvWvW both in forums, game, and personal mind set. Till everyone realizes we’re all the same type of people just on diff servers the PvF and trashtalk will continue to become even more stale.
P.S. When I say “you” a lot in this post it very much implies to ourselves too so don’t take it as if its directed only at Mag or FA.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

A lot of the fights this week that I’ve been in, that TC has lost were due to falling for bait-trap-choke point nukes… blah blah blah

Paragraphs are your friend.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Blobs CAN be cute.

Disclaimer: I am a roaming thief on the wind.

Attachments:

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.8749

Jayne.8749

Tried to invite FA for a nice picnic dinner.

Some people are so rude. I swear.

Edit: No, not the dragon-winged FA lady in the picture. Thanks for staying back to bow even when your friends face-rolled me over :p

Attachments:

(edited by Jayne.8749)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

I outnumber my enemies even when I run solo….

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fel.8195

Fel.8195

FA BL outside of mag spawn was a blast. Great maneuvering on all sides.

Yea, that was some fun last night. A bunch of different guild groups from each server, all stacking/charging/flanking at different times. Some of the most fun I’ve had in open field combat. Props to everyone involved. Looking forward to more of this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

…said the person from the server where people run away while they outnumber their enemy 4:1

Aww, poor maguumy.

An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.
Pope John Paul II

I was going to make a comment about a man in a pointy hat with slightly schizophrenic tendencies and the value of his points, but then I realized how stupid that was and how quickly the mods would remove it.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I was going to make a comment about a man in a pointy hat with slightly schizophrenic tendencies and the value of his points, but then I realized how stupid that was and how quickly the mods would remove it.

At least this one doesn’t look all RAWR I AM TEH DARKSIDE. YaY?

Then again, here in Florida, we gots Gov. CreepyMan.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

The pvpers would say, “we’re just playing the game as intended, cry more or l2p!”

It’s the same thing with blobbing, just way less entertaining.

I don’t agree with “as intended.” If it was “as intended,” the servers wouldn’t fall to their knees in agony every time two blobs met on the battlefield.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Can’t we all just agree that blobs suck? If you run in a blob, you lose even if you wipe the other team. Blobbing is just admitting that you suck too bad to fight on even terms. That goes for ALL servers.

Silly thing about blobs: ~15 KH + ~25 EP wiped an opponent’s blob yesterday. We never saw the blob again. They straight up quit. It’s a fail tactic.

Doesn’t even work for PPT anyway (for the ones left who actually care about that). 2-3 smaller enemy groups can take 1-2 of your structures while you’re failing to be mobile enough to save the multiple targets they’re attacking.

Blobbing sucks. Don’t do it. You make “whatever” server you’re on look bad.

RESPECT and I agree

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

our nightly 15-25 is a zerg? ok I know we have the skill of 60 no need to flatter us I remember last weeks 80 man TC blob but apparently u consider 25 a zerg xD I can post screen shots of our guilds roster numbers if you’d like next time!

Yes because when your running around only your guild is with you. Whenever I see you, you are a zerg. By my standard 25 is a zerg and I fail to see why 80 man blobs would effect my view of zerg size.

This comment……. No need really for me to comment back, but for your sake I will. In the picture you can see we had 26 (by my green dot count) and there’s 3 guilded TC groups around 20 each 3 X 20= 60 (not including the RE hitting garrion). Also APS runs tagless and don’t get militia following us. As far as the fact that we’re "hiding"in the tower, well ya 26 v.s. 60? Not very reasonable, If it was only 2 of those guild groups or 40 TC we would have fought you. When you guys breached garrison APS did attack the RE and ESP group.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

WvW was down so I did some PvE. We need more Scarlet in WvW, owning all the nerds.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: VanysRonz.4061

VanysRonz.4061

Excellent chokepoint tactic presented by FA

However, you chose the wrong hole LOL

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Just finished with a PYRO/VR run on FA BL. I think we had probably 60ish. I guess FA probably had around the same, maybe a few more. It was literally unplayable. Why on earth anyone would want to do this on a regular basis is beyond me.!

Is this in reference to the blob wars at FABL garrison last night? I ran into the middle of that and for about 30 seconds everyone was standing around peacefully. The server seemed to have forgotten to send data to my client. Not even spamming #1 worked. Unplayable. Literally.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

suck contest

i just skimmed though, but this part caught my eye.

how do i sign up to be a judge?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

WvW was down so I did some PvE. We need more Scarlet in WvW, owning all the nerds.

Wow, Hoat died. Inc gkick!

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: uneditedbrute.8136

uneditedbrute.8136

This is what ZN was up to this past weekend…

enjoy

-Marrett-
-=Charr Jesus=-
[ZN] Zero Negative of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Just finished with a PYRO/VR run on FA BL. I think we had probably 60ish. I guess FA probably had around the same, maybe a few more. It was literally unplayable. Why on earth anyone would want to do this on a regular basis is beyond me.!

Is this in reference to the blob wars at FABL garrison last night? I ran into the middle of that and for about 30 seconds everyone was standing around peacefully. The server seemed to have forgotten to send data to my client. Not even spamming #1 worked. Unplayable. Literally.

Uh, that doesn’t happen to me, even in 3way SMC fights with SoR and BG. Don’t blame Anet for you having incapable hardware.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

They make pills to help with that.

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

Uh, that doesn’t happen to me, even in 3way SMC fights with SoR and BG. Don’t blame Anet for you having incapable hardware.

It doesn’t sound like incapable hardware. Sounds more like an incapable internet connection. Standard issue network lag there. (not to be confused with skill lag)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

enjoy

Do we have to?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Blob. Is such an unattractive word. Can we stop doing it, so that people stop saying that word??? Say it out loud. ‘BLOB’ so gross… stahhp!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fel.8195

Fel.8195

It doesn’t sound like incapable hardware. Sounds more like an incapable internet connection. Standard issue network lag there. (not to be confused with skill lag)

That mess up by Garrison was something else, and not enjoyable. We combined our guild groups (TC) and pushed after the FA zerg up to southwest gate. Just as FA all got there to push us back off gate, the Mag zerg came up behind us. Pretty much nearly everyone on that map happened to hit the same point at the same moment.

On the lag note, I rarely ever lag, even on the three way SMC lord’s room brawls… but that mess at Garrison last night? I was getting nasty skill lag. Maybe Chaba was referring to that.

(edited by Fel.8195)

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

GG AT&T U-Verse!

(That does make me wonder, what kind of network traffic does GW2 really generate during these blob fights… Hrm…)

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Haha FGSing that outer Garri gate down with like 12 FGSes 3was silliness last night…. soo many eles! Was an interesting 1st night out on my guardian thanks for the lulz. Putting the bubble wrap back on her for now though. Didn’t lose my stacks but once, BUT. I don’t like how she is built.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Hickeroar.9734

GG AT&T U-Verse!

(That does make me wonder, what kind of network traffic does GW2 really generate during these blob fights… Hrm…)

Playing WvW for ~5 hours, I use about 1GB of bandwidth. No other game I’ve seen uses ANYWHERE near that much. I played via my mobile for 4 days once, and had to stop because I’d almost used up my 5GB allocation for the month. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Blob. Is such an unattractive word. Can we stop doing it, so that people stop saying that word??? Say it out loud. ‘BLOB’ so gross… stahhp!

Moist blobs.

It’s like my nightmare has come true.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

GG AT&T U-Verse!

Playing WvW for ~5 hours, I use about 1GB of bandwidth. No other game I’ve seen uses ANYWHERE near that much. I played via my mobile for 4 days once, and had to stop because I’d almost used up my 5GB allocation for the month. :P

Ouch!

FWIW, I’m thinking more about how bursty it might be… if there’s any tcp/ip performance parameters that need tuning.

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

WvW, sending data at 100Mbps since 2012

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Wish TC would just let us cap something, you know you want Dragonite Ore too!!

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

TC can you just replace BG for a week pl0x. Bring sexy back, k? K.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

omg so many chicken kittens

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

Excellent chokepoint tactic presented by FA

However, you chose the wrong hole LOL

Haha.. Can’t complain. FA/Mag like feeding us bags.

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

TC guys that ran into SMC – doesn’t help when the wall is down. lulz

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Uh oh SAB is back… Goodbye TC waypoints.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

This comment……. No need really for me to comment back, but for your sake I will. In the picture you can see we had 26 (by my green dot count) and there’s 3 guilded TC groups around 20 each 3 X 20= 60 (not including the RE hitting garrion). Also APS runs tagless and don’t get militia following us. As far as the fact that we’re "hiding"in the tower, well ya 26 v.s. 60? Not very reasonable, If it was only 2 of those guild groups or 40 TC we would have fought you. When you guys breached garrison APS did attack the RE and ESP group.

Zerglet I am not from TC.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: NICKEZ.3671

NICKEZ.3671

You guys complain about blobbing…. what a joke.
Tier 1 skill lag.

Attachments:

[CERN] & [ZzZz] Xig
Asura Guard, Human Ele
TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Tier 1 skill lag.

Wow, I wonder what reason we would have to make a blob to send after you…. a blob + siege perhaps?

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Tier 1 skill lag.

lol this guy complaining about a karma train. like five of those dudes know how to fight. wipe em.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Tier 1 skill lag.

Patch day loot bags op Yo,, beside we have nothing left to lose, might as well kill you all, repeatedly. Come at us bros. Finally the sleeping giants of Fort Aspenwood and Maguuma have awoken. Hey TC, your BL looking kinda bad, too bad I’ve gotten better fights out of people on T4 servers.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

(edited by Truearrow.3527)

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Thanks for the good fights TC Blobbing it up.

Attachments:

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Thanks for the good fights TC Blobbing it up.

Pretty sure that also happened at Dwayna as well. Dat TC blob be scary, man. :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)