8/9: TC/Mag/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Being allowed to GvG is privilege

100 gold.

But hey, if you want to watch – go to TC’s citadel, [HELL] having GvG with [Yumm] atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Being allowed to GvG is privilege

100 gold.

But hey, if you want to watch – go to TC’s citadel, [HELL] having GvG with [Yumm] atm.

What have we said about saying fallacies about our guild we only have 2 people online atm so unless 2v10 is a gvg (which might be more fair for you) don’t say anything

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

What are you saying? [HELL] is a bank guild, so it’s 1v2 plus your legendary guards and crafting npc’s. But honestly, running away even with determined buff? Meh.

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

I don’t know I’m pretty sure it was atleast 15 of you guys and it wasn’t in the citadel is was outside by N camp unless there is an imposter Yumm and you were exploiting into our citadel in which case you should be ashamed of yourself!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: uneditedbrute.8136

uneditedbrute.8136

PRAISE JEDSUS!

/15 and stuff

lol wut u want?!

www.facebook.com/thechurchofcharrjesus

-Marrett-
-=Charr Jesus=-
[ZN] Zero Negative of Blackgate

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

I don’t know I’m pretty sure it was atleast 15 of you guys and it wasn’t in the citadel is was outside by N camp unless there is an imposter Yumm and you were exploiting into our citadel in which case you should be ashamed of yourself!

It’s not my fault what your legendary guards ran away!

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Yumm just had a fun hold against the DB zerg @ Veloka only had 2 Yumm and 10 TSL holding off the 50 DB and their AC’s in the choke. Thanks for the fun fights guys!!!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

If after 29 pages they didn’t learn to hate us, I don’t know what else we can do.

You know you love us

Meanwhile, to the ones who kept saying we were T2 and TC would take our spot in T1, thank you. We’re currently taking first place in T1 so we get lots of cookies

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Yumm just had a fun hold against the DB zerg @ Veloka only had 2 Yumm and 10 TSL holding off the 50 DB and their AC’s in the choke. Thanks for the fun fights guys!!!

For anyone who doubts him here’s the proof. So good.

Attachments:

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

If after 29 pages they didn’t learn to hate us, I don’t know what else we can do.

You know you love us

Meanwhile, to the ones who kept saying we were T2 and TC would take our spot in T1, thank you. We’re currently taking first place in T1 so we get lots of cookies

Holy kitten no one cares. Please leave. K, Thanks.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Group of Yumm havin fun w/ that Mag zerg in SM!! hope you liked the back line cleave! Fun Fun Fun!!!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

First time I see someone being so proud of 8k point difference. Tier 0.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Mag is hopefully cool and understands where their server is in the big scheme of things, so hopefully they understand that TC is the target.

Our target is whoever drops new champion bags.

I target whoever drops the soap…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You know you love us

Get out of my thread T1 wannabe!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Yumm havin some fun w/ ME on EB!! 5v10!!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mandy.2586

Mandy.2586

Haha, cool stuff Yumm!!!! hope to see u around

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I won’t be on tonight just wanna watch some fights later on

I’m sure guilds will record their fights and upload them on youtube. It just really hurts to gvg having queue of spectators around.

They need to implement GvG already with a way to watch! Stop with the new crap lines already

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Where is Neil deGrasse Tyson when you need him?

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

PRAISE JEDSUS!

/15 and stuff

lol wut u want?!

Thall shalt not make troll portals. LMAO!!

Attachments:

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

PRAISE JEDSUS!

/15 and stuff

lol wut u want?!

Thall shalt not make troll portals. LMAO!!

LOL, FA getting some shrapnel.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Show us YUMM goes on vacation from wvw because SoR and BG pushed their kitten in.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Grats on your achievement, though I am not sure how this changes the view that JQ is at best a T2 server?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

lolllll. so many people replying. tooooo funny.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

You know you love us

you cared enough to reply. K, Thanks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

You know you love us

I hate sucessful trolls

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I hate sucessful trolls

just because we broke up doesn’t mean you have to be that Ex

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I hate sucessful trolls

just because we broke up doesn’t mean you have to be that Ex

We didnt break up i used you and then abused you and then you wore out so i tossed you out

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

o.o to my old buddies at ran online, just guessing here – achilles and hawkeye :P keep up the good work in jq.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

We didnt break up i used you and then abused you and then you wore out so i tossed you out

i took the car, the house, and the dog.

/win

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

o.o to my old buddies at ran online, just guessing here – achilles and hawkeye :P keep up the good work in jq.

<333333333

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

You know you love us

The Jinks of JQ. Even terrible at PvP to match.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

so much QQ… nowhere on your map to pew pew… looks like tc took care of that

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

so much QQ… nowhere on your map to pew pew… looks like tc took care of that

As long as you’re entertained, that’s all that matters, you precious little thing.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

As long as you’re entertained, that’s all that matters, you precious little thing.

You make me whole again

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

You know you love us

Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with SoR focusing all their attention on BG.

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

You know you love us

Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with SoR focusing all their attention on BG.

nice joke

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Stop teasing him guys. Don’t make him cry like last time. He started reporting all posts that made him cry last week.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Stop teasing him guys. Don’t make him cry like last time. He started reporting all posts that made him cry last week.

That was sad episode……too soon

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Great fights tonight at bay on tcbl db. Waypoints 2 strong though sorry :P lol

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

who are you?

im srs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Thanks for the bags TC
~MagBL

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

*cough*cough*serverblob*3ac’s*cough* but seriously like what 60+ vs are maybe 40 all together? Guess kiting us back to your wp’d garri though is a good tactic after getting roflstomped at briar but pls come back for more anytime!!!!!!!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

o.O VR doesn’t even have 30 online, but close, and there were 0 ac’s. You were rez rushing at briar, I know because I was the one trebbing cows for lulz and got more than a queue of bags while watching your guilds run back into the fight.

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

umm NOVA+VR+pugs vs TSL+Yumm? BTW thanks for all the bags @ wurm gate!! keep pushing pls enjoying the many many many many many many many bags!! Even under your bay AC’s! btw 1 AC hitting LR+1 @ breach @ 1 on bridge w/ a ballista don’t BS against me!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Great fights tonight at bay on tcbl db. Waypoints 2 strong though sorry :P lol

I <3 that WP. It brought me so many bags. Over and over again.

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

who are you?

im srs

He’s the guy who pointed out you made yourself look like an idiot last week a couple times. I didn’t know you were dealing with memory issues, I assume of a medical nature for them to be this severe. I wont be trolling you anymore. Sorry about anything that may have hurt your feelings.

No one will ever accuse the Lord High Chairman Dictator of not being sympathetic to the plight of the mentally challenged.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

umm NOVA+VR+pugs vs TSL+Yumm? BTW thanks for all the bags @ wurm gate!! keep pushing pls enjoying the many many many many many many many bags!! Even under your bay AC’s! btw 1 AC hitting LR+1 @ breach @ 1 on bridge w/ a ballista don’t BS against me!

You’re gonna QQ about some AC’s right at your walls when you had how many inside that we wiped? Sorry bout your badges and don’t add the DB group you came in behind to your mag kills tally…

Even with nova you had numbers on us, you also had plenty of pugs (why so many upscales?).

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

maybe if you came out of bay to fight? and I’m pretty sure the group we’ve been wiping up against the gate over and over again is all Mag unless thats DB’s bay for some reason. Pls try harder next time though!! Also nice job on leaving the map after a wipe or two real commitment right there

Also nice try on saying we outnumber you! We flashed outnumbered so I doubt we had numbers though!! Pls continue to feed us bags @ bay though get off dem walls brah!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

(edited by Dontcare Aboutnames.9284)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Tensions must be running high in DB. For simply proposing an alternative tactic, the entire DB TS server got really bent out of shape and proceeded to call me very bad names QQ. Then I got banned from the TS server. Really classy when I’ve never had a mic attached and just listened in to commanders, helping out where needed. If this is the type of communication and treatment DB players are going to get, we need HELP. Maybe I’ll just take the week off and let the guys that think they’re hard get facerolled. I’ll still run my little solo camp/sentry caps, as usual. Gotta get that WXP! LOL!

At least you didnt get banned for laying down light fields in static fields.

If there’s one thing worth banning people for, it’s for doing this. Ultimate troll tactic.

Is that frowned upon that bad? Maybe the guy hit the wrong key, maybe he didn’t know? On the other hand, I’ve heard some commanders just about lose their minds in stressful situations and start screaming like a little Chinese school girl gone mad.

I was being tongue-in-cheek. Light fields on Statics are a constant bane in WvW. Obviously it’s silly for commanders to lose their minds over it…..but it’s really bloody annoying.

in Match-ups

Player Character.9467

maybe if you came out of bay to fight? and I’m pretty sure the group we’ve been wiping up against the gate over and over again is all Mag unless thats DB’s bay for some reason. Pls try harder next time though!! Also nice job on leaving the map after a wipe or two real commitment right there

Also nice try on saying we outnumber you! We flashed outnumbered so I doubt we had numbers though!! Pls continue to feed us bags @ bay though get off dem walls brah!

We’re still ON the map… you got outnumbered after tsl left and when you went to nwc, you then waypointed away.

Here’s what you were wiping, grats.

Attachments: