8/9: TC/Mag/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

maybe if you came out of bay to fight? and I’m pretty sure the group we’ve been wiping up against the gate over and over again is all Mag unless thats DB’s bay for some reason. Pls try harder next time though!! Also nice job on leaving the map after a wipe or two real commitment right there

Also nice try on saying we outnumber you! We flashed outnumbered so I doubt we had numbers though!! Pls continue to feed us bags @ bay though get off dem walls brah!

We’re still ON the map… you got outnumbered after tsl left and when you went to nwc, you then waypointed away.

Here’s what you were wiping, grats.

Thanks for showing a screen of the 20 of us pushing you guys into your bay! I’d like to see a Screen of how many were on the wall and all that blacked out stuff though? Seriously though if you can’t take 1 clean wipe without instantly bunkering and leaving the map to farm pavillion or some thing don’t talk kitten on the forums!!

btw thats about the same size as TSL was so 20+20+10 or so pugs vs the 30 VR you said you had and the 25 or so NOVA then the pugs. Tell me more about how we outnumbered you plox?

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

(edited by Dontcare Aboutnames.9284)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

maybe if you came out of bay to fight? and I’m pretty sure the group we’ve been wiping up against the gate over and over again is all Mag unless thats DB’s bay for some reason. Pls try harder next time though!! Also nice job on leaving the map after a wipe or two real commitment right there

Also nice try on saying we outnumber you! We flashed outnumbered so I doubt we had numbers though!! Pls continue to feed us bags @ bay though get off dem walls brah!

We’re still ON the map… you got outnumbered after tsl left and when you went to nwc, you then waypointed away.

Thanks for showing a screen of the 20 of us pushing you guys into your bay! I’d like to see a Screen of how many were on the wall and all that blacked out stuff though? Seriously though if you can’t take 1 clean wipe without instantly bunkering and leaving the map to farm pavillion or some thing don’t talk kitten on the forums!!

btw thats about the same size as TSL was so 20+20+10 or so pugs vs the 30 VR you said you had and the 25 or so NOVA then the pugs. Tell me more about how we outnumbered you plox?

No, I said VR didn’t even have 30 online, that’s including nonrepping and people not in WvW. What’s cut out of that is clearly my chat and skill bar… and again, we’re still on the map, you can ask DB’s golems to verify. You left, we wiped the other server at our other keep. Sorry, it’s not always about you even tho you’re t1.5 and the rest of us are only t2 and t3.

(edited by Player Character.9467)

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

No, I said VR didn’t even have 30 online, that’s including nonrepping and people not in WvW. What’s cut out of that is clearly my chat and skill bar… and again, we’re still on the map, you can ask DB’s golems to verify.

ok so 20 of you on the map we’ll say plus NOVA and pugs still against an outnumbered server that you didn’t even manage to take a spawn tower you siege-creeped? Also tell me if you didn’t leave the map why are 15 of us pushing you into bay? Come on bro it’s gettin stale with this “we’re always outnumbered” you learned to server blob siege creep from JQ; now less QQ and more Pew Pew!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Stop teasing him guys. Don’t make him cry like last time. He started reporting all posts that made him cry last week.

who are you?

im srs

He’s the guy who pointed out you made yourself look like an idiot last week a couple times. I didn’t know you were dealing with memory issues, I assume of a medical nature for them to be this severe. I wont be trolling you anymore. Sorry about anything that may have hurt your feelings.

No one will ever accuse the Lord High Chairman Dictator of not being sympathetic to the plight of the mentally challenged.

No, I think you’re just trying too hard to sound like a maguuman. Word on the street is, they do it better.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

nice job for finally wiping us 10v60!!!!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Stop teasing him guys. Don’t make him cry like last time. He started reporting all posts that made him cry last week.

who are you?

im srs

He’s the guy who pointed out you made yourself look like an idiot last week a couple times. I didn’t know you were dealing with memory issues, I assume of a medical nature for them to be this severe. I wont be trolling you anymore. Sorry about anything that may have hurt your feelings.

No one will ever accuse the Lord High Chairman Dictator of not being sympathetic to the plight of the mentally challenged.

pwned. The benevolent Lord of DB has spoken.

People should stop acknowledging the obvious troll guild.

We can’t do that to you, Boonprot. Running is a skill too.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Daw he got the good side of my hat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

who are you?

im srs

pwned. The benevolent Lord of DB has spoken.

People should stop acknowledging the obvious troll guild.

We can’t do that to you, Boonprot. Running is a skill too.

Ugh, Calvin I’ve missed you.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

rofl 50 yumm wipe to 6 pyro gg

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Yumm sure does wp pretty fast…and they died again at ruins

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

That isn’t even a good troll guys seriously try harder Besides if we had 50 we wouldn’t have to trickle we could wave all over you! Seriously though megablob more nice job learning from JQ!!

Nice job on the screen showing 3:1 odds there amazing feat of talent to do such a thing!!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I had to go back into your posts to see who you were. You really didn’t make any impression on me.

So! A quick review shows:

Just so BG/SoR know, JQ claimed in their last matchup that the only reason they’re not T1 is because BG and SoR 2v1 them every time. Maybe it’s time to show ’em who da boss

That one would have worked better had JQ gone back to T1 and been dragged in score. No one made that claim, so obvious troll is obvious. Interesting you would post it in the T1 matchup thread when JQ is winning T1. /shrug

lol@Wammo. No wonder HzH is afraid to do GvG. This thread is so entertaining with Achilles around. Keep talking, Achilles.

This lovely quote of yours suggests you attempting to patronize me by inferring I rolled one of the most tragic PvE noobtrap bars from the early days of GW1. Fortunately, my guild leader stepped in and made it obvious to you that our sarcasm was indeed, sarcasm. edit: If I remember correctly, the only people who referred to that bar as ‘wammo’ were those who PvE’d. Food for thought. Also, you never GvG’d when it was an actual arena. #confused

I would continue to paste a few more things, but a quick scan shows that most of your posts are either for your newfound obsession with HzH and EMP, or PYRO and DE|RP.

I couldn’t determine if you’re trying too hard to troll PYRO or if you’re just their fanboi, but most posts support the latter. Enjoy your matchup! GG

(edited by Achilles.2197)

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Nice job on the bay defense btw dat mega blob helps so much there!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Can’t even kill 30v5 pyro in that last fight.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

Can’t even kill 30v5 pyro in that last fight.

You’re just trying too hard… pretty bad too.

Love

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Enough for you to respond~

Wow yumm, needing DB’s help in Bay

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

… blah blah….

Thanks for the attention, even though it was a bit creepy. You are obviously close to crying because we found out that you were a Wammo in GW1. I won’t tell anyone, I promise

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Enough for you to respond~

Wow yumm, needing DB’s help in Bay

You jumped on us and the 5 DB’s AoE inside isn’t selective. Nice job to DB though for learning Yumm tactics 5v50 in there holding their own!!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

And of course wiping again at south camp to 1 pyro

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

… blah blah….

Thanks for the attention, even though it was a bit creepy. You are obviously close to crying because we found out that you were a Wammo in GW1. I won’t tell anyone, I promise

If that’s really the best you can do at this point… teehee

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

I had to go back into your posts to see who you were. You really didn’t make any impression on me.

So! A quick review shows:

Just so BG/SoR know, JQ claimed in their last matchup that the only reason they’re not T1 is because BG and SoR 2v1 them every time. Maybe it’s time to show ’em who da boss

That one would have worked better had JQ gone back to T1 and been dragged in score. No one made that claim, so obvious troll is obvious. Interesting you would post it in the T1 matchup thread when JQ is winning T1. /shrug

lol@Wammo. No wonder HzH is afraid to do GvG. This thread is so entertaining with Achilles around. Keep talking, Achilles.

This lovely quote of yours suggests you attempting to patronize me by inferring I rolled one of the most tragic PvE noobtrap bars from the early days of GW1. Fortunately, my guild leader stepped in and made it obvious to you that our sarcasm was indeed, sarcasm. edit: If I remember correctly, the only people who referred to that bar as ‘wammo’ were those who PvE’d. Food for thought. Also, you never GvG’d when it was an actual arena. #confused

I would continue to paste a few more things, but a quick scan shows that most of your posts are either for your newfound obsession with HzH and EMP, or PYRO and DE|RP.

I couldn’t determine if you’re trying too hard to troll PYRO or if you’re just their fanboi, but most posts support the latter. Enjoy your matchup! GG

Last time i remember you guys crumble faster then a sand catsle =P
You trying to join the Ranks of the top PvF? but then again your still to far from Calvin ^.^

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

That really is the best you can do isn’t it? Gettin old brah come in new material

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: woofie.5603

woofie.5603

Pyro, you guys really are proud of 60v10ing arent you?

Half of your guild rallies off of an upleveled thief pug.

I’m ashamed FOR you guys.

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

That really is the best you can do isn’t it? Gettin old brah come in new material

/shrug

Edit:

Pyro, you guys really are proud of 60v10ing arent you?

Half of your guild rallies off of an upleveled thief pug.

I’m ashamed FOR you guys.

Bro that 60 Pyro was just 10 mm necro’s.

Stealth Snake – Necro

(edited by StealthSnake.9134)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Feels very odd to be rooting for Pyro and all of maguuma against a TC guild. But I hope you make their life a living hell

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Here’s the two uninterrupted Scrim/GvG’s between [DERP] & [RE]. It did suck getting hit for 8-9k backstabs but all the more reason for ANET to give up on this biweekly temp content BS and give us somewhere to do GvG’s.

http://youtu.be/WTpR9Sqzjlc

[Ark]Noober

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

The broken english hurts more than the posts do. By far. lol

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Yumm vs HzH (hypothetical) GvG… who will win?

Edit: My vote for Yumm. Since a few of them will at least turn up to take screenshots. HzH will promise to GvG, but not turn up, too afraid to lose, and citing that real GvG happened in GW1 where they all ran Wammos.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: woofie.5603

woofie.5603

60v15 arent you guys just pleased as punch.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

where is calvin’s guild on the GvG ladder

http://guildwars.com/competitive/ladder/default.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Calvin was in WM.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Calvin was in WM.

No srsly

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I only see one PYRO basically.

Also, Calvin is in DARP now duh.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

y u no count well-ly?

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

y u no count well-ly?

Pretty sure most will agree with me that there is only one PYRO in that picture above.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

y u no count well-ly?

Pretty sure most will agree with me that there is only one PYRO in that picture above.

y u no count well-ly?

Here I helped you!!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

y u no count well-ly?

y u no count well-ly?

Here I helped you!!

I only see one PYRO as well.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

guardian guardian guardian mesmer mesmer

sick T1.5 group comp.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

You guys are so bad at trolling :/ do I need to make the numbers bigger for you?

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

A proper burial for a fellow yumm

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

do I need to make the numbers bigger for you?

That’s what she said.

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Yumm 5 mannin Garri You really need to sentry guys!! We took hills to guys!! where are those sentries??

Also what was 10 Millimeters in your screen shot?

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Nice edit bro

And plz don’t read my private convos.

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Yumm 5 mannin Garri You really need to sentry guys!! We took hills to guys!! where are those sentries??

Also what was 10 Millimeters in your screen shot?

We did have sentries, I was watching and laughing as your group got owned by guards and had to run down the stairs. I have always thought the damage reduction from guards WXP ability was pretty useless till 115, but perhaps you should invest in it early.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

If we got owned by guards how did we take garri? more plot holes in your stories please!!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

better late than never, thank you NS for the GvG-
unfortunately the same two unguilded thieves that were jumping in kitten /RE fights were doing the same in our fights.

Hope for a rematch soon after we hammer out a few more patterns.

5-1 NS > EP

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Here’s the two uninterrupted Scrim/GvG’s between [DERP] & [RE]. It did suck getting hit for 8-9k backstabs but all the more reason for ANET to give up on this biweekly temp content BS and give us somewhere to do GvG’s.

nice, if [RE] can get 2-3 on [TW]
and if [DERP] can do that to [RE], what would be the result in [DERP] vs [TW]????

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

nice, if [RE] can get 2-3 on [TW]
and if [DERP] can do that to [RE], what would be the result in [DERP] vs [TW]????

This is why we need a GvG system in place alreadyyyyy.

Also, at that video, did I see a [Scnd] tag? Is that Second Law from EU or a different guild? Or am I blind?

Just curious~

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

This is why we need a GvG system in place alreadyyyyy.

Also, at that video, did I see a [Scnd] tag? Is that Second Law from EU or a different guild? Or am I blind?

Just curious~

It’s not Second Law. Guild named Second Alt using the same tag.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Tensions must be running high in DB. For simply proposing an alternative tactic, the entire DB TS server got really bent out of shape and proceeded to call me very bad names QQ. Then I got banned from the TS server. Really classy when I’ve never had a mic attached and just listened in to commanders, helping out where needed. If this is the type of communication and treatment DB players are going to get, we need HELP. Maybe I’ll just take the week off and let the guys that think they’re hard get facerolled. I’ll still run my little solo camp/sentry caps, as usual. Gotta get that WXP! LOL!

At least you didnt get banned for laying down light fields in static fields.

If there’s one thing worth banning people for, it’s for doing this. Ultimate troll tactic.

Is that frowned upon that bad? Maybe the guy hit the wrong key, maybe he didn’t know? On the other hand, I’ve heard some commanders just about lose their minds in stressful situations and start screaming like a little Chinese school girl gone mad.

I was being tongue-in-cheek. Light fields on Statics are a constant bane in WvW. Obviously it’s silly for commanders to lose their minds over it…..but it’s really bloody annoying.

I got ya. Making mistakes is one thing, but trolling commanders is a bad idea. We had some guy in EB last night and again in Db tonight that kept hijacking golems. The guy gets in it and we’re trying to get him to come back, to which he replies “I’m just gonna take it for a spin”, so I guess he went off to farm onions or something in one of our golems.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1