8/9: TC/Mag/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Rank 8 server within 15k of rank 5 server… somebody didn’t show up this week.

pretty much, DB saw TC and most of them chickened out and PvE farmed. That 1s repair bill is a kitten

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

T.T gotta PvE b4 they nerf everything

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Ugh PvE is lame! Go troll JQ some more

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Ugh PvE is lame!

You are right, So right. and Pve farming is sooo boring. BUT I need to gear 3 characters Ive leveled over the last 2 weeks. I am broke as a joke right now. Thank [insert divine title here] this uber farm has come along so I can make some quick gold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

To be fair even TC is not showing up as much as could be expected. I hope it’s just because of the crown pavillion/farm :x

I know why I’m not in there, and it has nothing to do with the pavilion, it’s because when we hold everything and are beating the crap out of everyone, they dont show up, and that gets boring real fast. I try and try to tell the commanders to back off and let the other servers cap and hold for awhile but they dont listen and next thing you know DB and MAG arent on the map and everyone else is leaving cause there is no one to fight.

You all need to learn how to share, this isn’t all about winning, if we beat the hell out of these 2 we will probably be up against BG, SoR, or JQ or some mix of those 3, I doubt we will have it this easy next week. So, I am done for the week since everyone just wants to beat on these 2 and I’ll see you all on reset.

GL DB and MAG, enjoy the rest of your week, and GL next week.

If beating down DB and Mag means we get to face SoR/BG/JQ, then I’m all for it. There’s no reason to tank our rating by letting them cap stuff. We’ve been doing that enough by allowing Mag to reset TCBL every.single.day. T1 was funner to me than this is, honestly. :/

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

To be fair even TC is not showing up as much as could be expected. I hope it’s just because of the crown pavillion/farm :x

I know why I’m not in there, and it has nothing to do with the pavilion, it’s because when we hold everything and are beating the crap out of everyone, they dont show up, and that gets boring real fast. I try and try to tell the commanders to back off and let the other servers cap and hold for awhile but they dont listen and next thing you know DB and MAG arent on the map and everyone else is leaving cause there is no one to fight.

You all need to learn how to share, this isn’t all about winning, if we beat the hell out of these 2 we will probably be up against BG, SoR, or JQ or some mix of those 3, I doubt we will have it this easy next week. So, I am done for the week since everyone just wants to beat on these 2 and I’ll see you all on reset.

GL DB and MAG, enjoy the rest of your week, and GL next week.

If beating down DB and Mag means we get to face SoR/BG/JQ, then I’m all for it. There’s no reason to tank our rating by letting them cap stuff. We’ve been doing that enough by allowing Mag to reset TCBL every.single.day. T1 was funner to me than this is, honestly. :/

funner

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

So when we’re rank 6 and 7 next week, it will be okay then?

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeGGY.4127

NeGGY.4127

TC will take the spot of any server in t1 that drops below TC rating. Might be BG.
TC is a strange server as of now. They can compete but not win T1 bracket, but they can destroy the bottom Brackets. Wish we had a 4 way 0_0
JQ/SoR/Tc

[SG]Ascalon Champion.jq

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Looks like tc is stealing away the title of misfit server from fa

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Looks like tc is stealing away the title of misfit server from fa

HaHa…. NO! anything from FA we dont want! =P
Nah but really I do agree.. new content comes out and TC goes farming. Everyone kept saying its just the fairweathers but, its really not so tho there is some. Even with this weeks match I can log in just but anytime and no queue. Even outmanned today til ya’ll made a push on eb keep then we all went in to save it. Once we saved it and took sm for spite, the outmanned buff was back on. It doesnt matter if its T1 or T2 servers when theres gold to be farmed it calls louder than my screams for WvW.

Ah well, once everyone realizes the gold isnt going anywhere and its in WvW too.. and the new shinies becomes dim TC will be back in.
Cant be mad, it is what it is.

Good to see Mag and DB tho you guys have the fiercest GvGers out there! =D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

It’ll be awesome to see NS vs TW. NS could get into the top three guilds when they win that encounter.

pretty sure [NS] is already a top 3 guild in a lot of people’s opinions.

Agree. Notice the use of “when”, and not “if”

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

What happens when 4 VR run into 3 AoN fighting DB? You get dead dragonbads.

Dude… awesome video!! I can’t believe they tossed up AC’s at the end there just for a few of you lol made my day!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Dude… awesome video!! I can’t believe they tossed up AC’s at the end there just for a few of you lol made my day!!

Did you… did you just quote your own post?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Wow…. split personality ooor multi account user that forgot to log in to the other account….

Someone needs to get out more

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I’m thinking about buying a second account just to start dramas on the forums. Dead PvF.

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Soooo. What is his other account? That is my question.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Tricare is Saiyr’s alt account.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Post just deleted – Tricare.2946: Yea, thanks man. DB and their ACs

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

I’m not sure which is worse to watch, spirit ranger or that necro clicker’s videos.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I’m not sure which is worse to watch, spirit ranger or that necro clicker’s videos.

awww you must be one of those poeple that think spirit rangers are op. Don’t listen to him Tricare…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

This probably isn’t going to be a popular statement with a lot of you, but I’m all for getting the GvG comments out of the WvW forums. It’s pretty much irrelevant in a WvW matchup thread, although it does bring a certain amount of drama to the table. The drama I don’t mind, but all the high fives, GG’s, ect., ect. are quite boring.
That being said, I doubt Anet will giving anyone a GvG format and/or map to play on. They’ve got Spvp tournaments and you have the ability to PAY for your own areas to fight in. There’s your level playing field and your GvG format. I can almost guarantee that would be Anet’s standpoint as well. I’d be very surprised if they actually did create an actual GvG arena for free.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

This probably isn’t going to be a popular statement with a lot of you, but I’m all for getting the GvG comments out of the WvW forums. It’s pretty much irrelevant in a WvW matchup thread, although it does bring a certain amount of drama to the table. The drama I don’t mind, but all the high fives, GG’s, ect., ect. are quite boring.
That being said, I doubt Anet will giving anyone a GvG format and/or map to play on. They’ve got Spvp tournaments and you have the ability to PAY for your own areas to fight in. There’s your level playing field and your GvG format. I can almost guarantee that would be Anet’s standpoint as well. I’d be very surprised if they actually did create an actual GvG arena for free.

/sigh another spvp/tpvp comment…… yes because you can fit 40 people in 1 arena. That’s just the start of your problems.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Fun fights outside of our spawn with D|ERP!!!

Also PYRO did you like our garrison present for you?

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

(edited by Dontcare Aboutnames.9284)

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

NS is top 2 imo. Maybe #1 soon. Too much pain lol. Amazing job guys.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Thank you Zero Negative [ZN] and Rethesis [RE] for the GvGs tonight! I will be sharing/posting the videos as soon as my friend finishes. I’m hoping to come across you guys again someday and bring the pain to us! Once again, good fights.

Regards from Night Shift [NS] crew!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Thanks RE and ZN for the GvG. Keep the community up! Never give up!

TC, DB, and Mag please be aware of these DB trolls repping a fake NS.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

Thanks NS for the gvg tonight, you all move extremely well and your backline is a nightmare to deal with. Was a great learning experience for my guild tonight.

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Agree … you NS guys are mean! GJ!

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Wipin Xushin mega pug blob w/ 15 Yumm!! <3 Stop map hoppin from us we’ll always wash over you!!

I can actually believe that. Good job.
Also, Qushin *

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Picture of the Yumm zerg cappin bay on TCBL!!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

This probably isn’t going to be a popular statement with a lot of you, but I’m all for getting the WvW comments out of the GW2 forums. It’s pretty much irrelevant to GW2/ANet, although it haha just kidding full stop.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I do agree that this page has become….. Quite sticky….. To much close hugging one another and hand…..

Please stop it.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

Dontcare Aboutnames
Try harder.

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Win or lose, we ar RE has the tankiest GvG commander ever!!!!
Proof:

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

What am I trying to do?!!??! So confused? Don’t yell at me :’(

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

flame on

Attachments:

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

What else is there to talk about? Bragging about population and PPT while pretending it’s skill has gotten a bit old. Oh hey, we can talk about the only changes anet has really made in this past year, wexp and siege buffs, further reinforce karma train zerg blobs. Oh wait. That topic is stale already too. Face it. GvGs are the only interesting thing going on these days.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

What else is there to talk about? Bragging about population and PPT while pretending it’s skill has gotten a bit old. Oh hey, we can talk about the only changes anet has really made in this past year, wexp and siege buffs, further reinforce karma train zerg blobs. Oh wait. That topic is stale already too. Face it. GvGs are the only interesting thing going on these days.

GVG’s happen in WvW so ppl have every right to talk about it in the matchup threads.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

Been a fun week of learning more of the things. Thanks for playing with Fun, Maguuma and Dragonbrand. Ignore the score, you’re both amazing.

Enjoyed tonight. Everyone just wanted to have all our stuff. Maguuma built all the trebs and flew kites in our halls. A champ rampaged through our camp. Dragonbrand made frog armies happen and threw lots of big parties in the castle.

Hope we can do it again some time.

Attachments:

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

kinda, GvGs aren’t conquest, but elimination deathmatch. GvGs are anywhere from 15v15 to 25v25 – not happening in SPvP.

level playing field? i don’t get this argument, everyone has access to the same stuff. food, gear, etc.

and as far as “do it in spvp” being their standpoint, so be it. we’ll continue to do them in WvW, where we find it more suitable.

what else is there to talk about in a matchup thread? “hey nice zerg!!!!”

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

So what happened to DB’s SEA? Just taking a week off?

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Thanks RE and ZN for the GvG. Keep the community up! Never give up!

TC, DB, and Mag please be aware of these DB trolls repping a fake NS.

Dude Rod, I wanna be in fake [NS] how do I get in and whom do I have to troll?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

So what happened to DB’s SEA? Just taking a week off?

What chu talkin bout we never had a SEA presence

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

To the defenders at Mag’s Overlook at about 4:30am EST, I couldn’t believe how fast you were repairing that wall with 4 superior catakittenting it. Great job.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

well, there is an untapped option still: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/UNLIKELY-ASURABALL/first#post2622308

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I know I’m not supposed to agree w/ anyone on Maguuma but I’m afraid I have to here. I’m a big fan of GvG and did it for many years in GW1. I do wish Anet would listen to the players and give them what they want, a REAL GvG format, but having said that and considering their introduction of Custom Arenas, unfortunately I don’t see it happening. They could expand it to 10-12 players or more, but maybe there’s some underlying coding or server limitations in Spvp that I’m currently unaware of.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

GVG’s happen in WvW so ppl have every right to talk about it in the matchup threads.

Technically GvG does not exist, so this is fiction. NOW GIVE ME DRAMA! Please?

Dragonbrand since day 1

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Technically GvG does not exist, so this is fiction. NOW GIVE ME DRAMA! Please?

If one denies the existence of something, does this stop it from existing? woah existential dude.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

If one denies the existence of something, does this stop it from existing? woah existential dude.

Works for anet so far.

in Match-ups

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

kinda, GvGs aren’t conquest, but elimination deathmatch. GvGs are anywhere from 15v15 to 25v25 – not happening in SPvP.

level playing field? i don’t get this argument, everyone has access to the same stuff. food, gear, etc.

and as far as “do it in spvp” being their standpoint, so be it. we’ll continue to do them in WvW, where we find it more suitable.

what else is there to talk about in a matchup thread? “hey nice zerg!!!!”

Don’t know if you played GW1 any but armor and weapons were, other than cosmetic appearance, considerably easier to obtain. The biggest variation in GW1 was the skills and team coordination it took to pull off a win. PvP only characters could be quickly and easily created. You didn’t have to have large amounts of gold to buy all of the top gear for your toon. Some even considered you a noob if you came into the PvP arenas with a standard PVE toon. My only concern with GvG is queuing up the map and/or taking up slots of people actually wanting to play WvW. Therefore, I am a big advocate for getting you guys this GvG format. I did play a LOT of GvG back in my glory days in GW1, so I’m no stranger to it at all.

Dragonbrand since day 1