9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nem.1039

Nem.1039

i am rather surprised that ET is on last spot in points, from own observation they were doing quite well

I’m seeing less and less of ET even bother to show up with this crap match. Nothing like having both servers plague our BL over and over. I will truly be happy when IOJ and HOD get thrown back into a horrible match like this.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

i am rather surprised that ET is on last spot in points, from own observation they were doing quite well

I’m seeing less and less of ET even bother to show up with this crap match. Nothing like having both servers plague our BL over and over. I will truly be happy when IOJ and HOD get thrown back into a horrible match like this.

We already have last week.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Since we’re having such a bad week, some of the people on ET (me included) decided to just focus on Wxp farm and test some siege placements…

I wouldn’t expect much of a fight from ET during the rest of this week. So let’s just keep he farm going so we can have a lot of rankings when the “league-season-whatever” start…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

We already have last week.

Last week we fought Crystal Desert so… yeah.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Shout out to the few Wolf and CORE soldier that kept us busy at IoJ north camp. We were just having fun, don’t expect that to always happen haha. Either way, hope it was as hilarious for you guys as it was for us with the ballista

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

I’m impressed at how everyone seem to be so rational about the match up. No complaining, name calling oe chest thumping :O

Its nice to see friendly post on a thread stand out more for once

There’s no one to complain since an IOJ stompfest was inevitable.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

[VLK] is only getting started. Keep the good fights going!

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I’m impressed at how everyone seem to be so rational about the match up. No complaining, name calling oe chest thumping :O

You DDLG guys definetly have a thing for IoJ.

Shoo, go back to your own match up thread.

Commander Nachonix

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Simply making a comment. The IOJ forum warriors are appeased because they get an easy win, and the other servers know that fighting back is useless so why even bother.

Makes for what you call a “good matchup”.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Simply making a comment. The IOJ forum warriors are appeased because they get an easy win, and the other servers know that fighting back is useless so why even bother.

Whats your definition of a “good matchup”? Ppt?

I’d rather have skillful and fun fights. If you’re here to show off that SBI beat IoJ, good job. We tried with all we had, but we simply coudn’t compete with the needed coverage to keep up with SBI.

Even YB and BP are having trouble with you guys

Commander Nachonix

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amun.9560

Amun.9560

YB and BP are having trouble with SBI because they dont want to stay around the gold league and get slaughter by non stop mega zergs that will happen when they meet up with the top 8 ranked servers

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Whats your definition of a “good matchup”? Ppt?

I’d rather have skillful and fun fights. If you’re here to show off that SBI beat IoJ, good job. We tried with all we had, but we simply coudn’t compete with the needed coverage to keep up with SBI.

Even YB and BP are having trouble with you guys

Both YB and BP are fighting for the coveted Rank 13.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

SBI got overstacked. THE EPIC BATTLE for #13 CONTINUES ON. I wonder if either YB, BP or KN will also get overstacked.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I leave this hear for all to enjoy :o

Isle Of Janthir

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

SBI got overstacked. THE EPIC BATTLE for #13 CONTINUES ON. I wonder if either YB, BP or KN will also get overstacked.

You can take Kain out since CNB and Rx are leaving…which is a significant part of their NA coverage. As for BP and YB, I’m pretty sure both servers don’t want any bandwagoners to come just for the loots. YB wants good dedicated guilds and wvw players. Anyways, I think the volatility of the #13 position will prevent any transfers from happening until the last few days before leagues start. Who knows, IoJ might shoot up from transfers into gold and YB and BP gets #13, #14.

FSP

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

So far the only confirmed reward is a dolyak finisher correct?

edit: for winning the league

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Holy server transfers Batman! Everybody is moving all over the place.

No one wants bandwagoners but there isn’t really a way to prevent them from coming.

IoJ is a strong contender since you guys have oceanic coverage. It’s fun to watch the flurry of activity going on in all the other servers.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

not sure i agree with all the controversy over bloodlust.

i think mainly i’ve enjoyed the fights over the points rather than having the buff.

Always nice to see more roamers and small groups around

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Yeah the small team fights were really fun today. Still getting use to the maps, and saw some nice organized groups.

Too many kitenning thieves around CP areas though.

Commander Nachonix

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

Wow, the redesigned Borderlands is a ton of fun! Good fights all around.

Also that asuran guardian from BS is a tough little bugger!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

(edited by ArkAngel.7940)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

The honeybuns duo is liking this new map set up!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

The redesign is nice, the buff not so much.

So many thieves….

Suicide Necro

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

Interesting the lengths people go to avoid deaths in this game.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

(edited by gotem.5284)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Interesting the lengths people go to avoid deaths in this game.

play a necro! youll be lucky to get away from other classes lol
85% of the time its fight or die! =D

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Well unlike DDLG other people and guilds actually respect each other, no one else tea bags enemies after GvG nor do they chest thump and call people bad after it, only in DDLG we trust to destroy a friendly match up in game and over the forums win or lose, most of those “forum warriors” you are talking about are usually just defending from DDLG comments about DDLG killed an uplevel or 4 organised people killed 2 randoms which in turn according to DDLG makes that guild and server “bad”.

DDLG is the only guild that is disrespectful enough to 5v1 an uplevel and emote them, if it was a newish player then they might have been discouraged to play this game any further seeing the online community of this game can be so childish based off the actions of 1 guild, also reading the YB/SBI/BP and SBI/IOJ/NSP match up, DDLG is the only guild I have ever seen been told by their own server mates to quit the bull or to have had comments about being “bad apples” to another server.

Also reading the week you guys left DR, seems most of the DR server were glad to see you guys leave.

I’m not sure who DDLG guild leader is, but I am going to take a guess that he didn’t want to create one of the most hated guilds and disrespectful guilds across the lower tiers which is where his guild mates have put him.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

Wrong match up mate. We don’t like our DDLG. So kindly leave our nice and friendly match up please.

[RUN] Thief.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

A minority expressed some dismay over the population difference, a lot of other people actually thought the challenge of SBI was fun, including myself. Tiring, but fun.

SBI seems to be able to likely handle the T3 servers (at least), so even though we didn’t come close to your score, a lot of us counted it as a personal victory because we held our own in a lot of outnumbered situations when we didn’t expect to be able to.

Some of us actually just prefer to keep things friendly-competitive instead of trolling. And saying the other servers are getting stomped is kind of a rude ppt-driven outlook. Player-for-player, noone on IoJ is questioning the skill of the other two servers, or maintaining the current score reflects anything other than coverage.

Congrats on what sounds like a better situation for your guild on SBI. Good luck with the leagues coming up, your server will be an interesting one to follow.

I couldn’t care less about trolling you in return, so, have a nice day my friend.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

A minority expressed some dismay over the population difference, a lot of other people actually thought the challenge of SBI was fun, including myself. Tiring, but fun.

SBI seems to be able to likely handle the T3 servers (at least), so even though we didn’t come close to your score, a lot of us counted it as a personal victory because we held our own in a lot of outnumbered situations when we didn’t expect to be able to.

Some of us actually just prefer to keep things friendly-competitive instead of trolling. And saying the other servers are getting stomped is kind of a rude ppt-driven outlook. Player-for-player, noone on IoJ is questioning the skill of the other two servers, or maintaining the current score reflects anything other than coverage.

Congrats on what sounds like a better situation for your guild on SBI. Good luck with the leagues coming up, your server will be an interesting one to follow.

I couldn’t care less about trolling you in return, so, have a nice day my friend.

SBI will get manhandled by SoS and Mag

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord D.4308

Lord D.4308

Just soloed et’s eb keep wall. lol

Derrick Woebegon-[run]
IOJ

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Well… Actually that’s being a good matchup so far. Even though IoJ can overwhelm us with superior numbers/coverage, the people that are defending are actually having quite a blast holding off endless waves of invaders… Much like when we used to face SF down on T8.

For me, that’s a good week aswell… Since IoJ zerg is quite active, I’m farming Wxp by flipping back what IoJ just flipped on Eternal. Like it or not, I’m getting a lot of support on keeping this operation up, and I’m sure the IoJ guys that are flipping the bases in EB are also happy aswell. They get Wxp from cap, we get Wxp from recap… Level dem alts, and everyone is happy… It’s a win/win situation

I just don’t know if HoD is having this kind of fun aswell … But I can’t speak for HoD. So I’ll just leave that part open.

I saw your cata, and I didn’t cared… Yesterday I soloed our Hills walls back from IoJ aswell. Keep the farming flowing!

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Well… Actually that’s being a good matchup so far. Even though IoJ can overwhelm us with superior numbers/coverage, the people that are defending are actually having quite a blast holding off endless waves of invaders… Much like when we used to face SF down on T8.

For me, that’s a good week aswell… Since IoJ zerg is quite active, I’m farming Wxp by flipping back what IoJ just flipped on Eternal. Like it or not, I’m getting a lot of support on keeping this operation up, and I’m sure the IoJ guys that are flipping the bases in EB are also happy aswell. They get Wxp from cap, we get Wxp from recap… Level dem alts, and everyone is happy… It’s a win/win situation

I just don’t know if HoD is having this kind of fun aswell … But I can’t speak for HoD. So I’ll just leave that part open.

I saw your cata, and I didn’t cared… Yesterday I soloed our Hills walls back from IoJ aswell. Keep the farming flowing!

Yesss, FLIP ALL THE THINGS PLEASE

Isle Of Janthir

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Flytrap.8075

Well unlike DDLG other people and guilds actually respect each other, no one else tea bags enemies after GvG nor do they chest thump and call people bad after it, only in DDLG we trust to destroy a friendly match up in game and over the forums win or lose, most of those “forum warriors” you are talking about are usually just defending from DDLG comments about DDLG killed an uplevel or 4 organised people killed 2 randoms which in turn according to DDLG makes that guild and server “bad”.

DDLG is the only guild that is disrespectful enough to 5v1 an uplevel and emote them, if it was a newish player then they might have been discouraged to play this game any further seeing the online community of this game can be so childish based off the actions of 1 guild, also reading the YB/SBI/BP and SBI/IOJ/NSP match up, DDLG is the only guild I have ever seen been told by their own server mates to quit the bull or to have had comments about being “bad apples” to another server.

Also reading the week you guys left DR, seems most of the DR server were glad to see you guys leave.

I’m not sure who DDLG guild leader is, but I am going to take a guess that he didn’t want to create one of the most hated guilds and disrespectful guilds across the lower tiers which is where his guild mates have put him.

I’d just like to say that DDLG is aware of our poor reputation and that we’re working on improving it. In our defense, there are really only a handful of members that are actively trolling, especially in GvGs, and it’s a bit unfair that their actions have to reflect on the entire guild when I’ve personally experienced the same grievances that you’re complaining about from the hands of numerous guilds, especially ones on IoJ.

That being said, I only came in here and made the comment that I did because of all of the complaints from numerous IoJ players last matchup- Natronix included- and now that you’re actually winning your matchup, everything is fine and dandy. If you guys perceived my post as trolling, then I apologize; that was not my intent.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

The new bit of the map is awesome! Fun for us roamers! Unless you are ET, with the need to zerg it. Guys….come on guys. You don’t need to do that.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

guys dont zerg the new middle…mk?

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckz.6472

Wreckz.6472

The new bit of the map is awesome! Fun for us roamers! Unless you are ET, with the need to zerg it. Guys….come on guys. You don’t need to do that.

Lol, I’ve seen HoD and IoJ do it as well, not just ET.

U Got Thiefed (Thief)
Hallucination (Mesmer)
ET – Basic (BS) Leader

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Yesss, FLIP ALL THE THINGS PLEASE

I would, but it seens that [RUN] and [SE] don’t want us to do it…

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Yea, we just noticed this too. Come oooon everyone, leave it to the roamers. No need for zergs, you get no rewards in there.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Attachments:

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Was fun introducing ourselves to HOD/ET tonight

80% of the guild was moved over to IOJ. Can’t wait for the rest to get here.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

I’d just like to say that DDLG is aware of our poor reputation and that we’re working on improving it. In our defense, there are really only a handful of members that are actively trolling, especially in GvGs, and it’s a bit unfair that their actions have to reflect on the entire guild when I’ve personally experienced the same grievances that you’re complaining about from the hands of numerous guilds, especially ones on IoJ.

That being said, I only came in here and made the comment that I did because of all of the complaints from numerous IoJ players last matchup- Natronix included- and now that you’re actually winning your matchup, everything is fine and dandy. If you guys perceived my post as trolling, then I apologize; that was not my intent.

As I said before, we don’t troll unless someone starts it. We cannot respect people who aren’t respectful of others.

About DDLG, I have met some good people in there in the early DH-DR-IoJ matchups. But then something went wrong. All I am sure is that I didn’t start it.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Hey! Welcome to IoJ! Hope you will like it here.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

More IoJ to kill! Didn’t get enough of that this match up. Hope to see you in the field soon.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Our last couple hours of our first night on IOJ. I didn’t record the first couple hours because im nearly full kitten.

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

welcome to IOJ

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

Had some encounters with you guys last night at Sunny Tower in HoD BL. You guys are tough fighters. My group got in and killed your first treb, then we got wiped in Lords room with half the ring up. Very frustrating. We then left to defend our Bay and came back later and you guys have 5 trebs up… Will be watching for your guild tag in the next few days.

Too bad we couldn’t get you guys to come to HoD instead of IoJ.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

“no one was complaining” LOL

I was complaining since day 1 of this matchup because I knew how unfair it was. This shouldn’t have happened and it’s Anet’s fault for having such a defective matchup system.

Hi

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Loken.9724

Had some encounters with you guys last night at Sunny Tower in HoD BL. You guys are tough fighters. My group got in and killed your first treb, then we got wiped in Lords room with half the ring up. Very frustrating. We then left to defend our Bay and came back later and you guys have 5 trebs up… Will be watching for your guild tag in the next few days.

Too bad we couldn’t get you guys to come to HoD instead of IoJ.

We were just trying to get HOD to send the call out to all BL’s that your garrison was in trouble so we could get even larger fights

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymric.7368

Cymric.7368

This match up is kind of pointless right now, so I am going to take the opportunity to do some siege weapon damage testing. I would like to enlist the help of an ET or IoJ for this.

I will build treb/cata/ballista/AC at one of the borderland camp, you take it back, build 1 or 2 rams and maybe a golem and I will test the siege weapons on it and get the numbers. I am willing to pay the first person who help me with this 3 gold (1g on join, 2 gold on finish of the test). Will be on for 2-3 hr more, please contact me in game if you are interested.

No one? I already have the siege build, just need someone to build the ram and golem to test on.

(edited by Cymric.7368)

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Close ET, very close

Nice push on SMC almost lost that one

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

9/13 IoJ/ET/HoD

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

This match up is kind of pointless right now, so I am going to take the opportunity to do some siege weapon damage testing. I would like to enlist the help of an ET or IoJ for this.

I will build treb/cata/ballista/AC at one of the borderland camp, you take it back, build 1 or 2 rams and maybe a golem and I will test the siege weapons on it and get the numbers. I am willing to pay the first person who help me with this 3 gold (1g on join, 2 gold on finish of the test). Will be on for 2-3 hr more, please contact me in game if you are interested.

No one? I already have the siege build, just need someone to build the ram and golem to test on.

Dunno if someone helped you with your testing, but if you want to know what’s best to destroy enemy siege, its trebs… Someone with treb mastery can deal over 10k damage to siege/sites, however trebs cost 100 supplies and are very vulnerable (to not mention they can’t hit at short range).

I think the damage order of “siege X siege” is Mortar > Trebuchets > Cannon > Ballista > Omega Golem > Arrow Cart > Catapult.

Alpha, Oil and Rams aren’t there for obvious reasons…

(edited by Jeknar.6184)