9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Glad to have this matchup back all the others are soooo boring. Just sucks that SoR and JQ have to resort to 2v1.

Oh please BG and JQ always 2v1 SoR

Everyone 2 v 1 everyone. Just letting out the secret

Fact: JQ never gets 2v1’d

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Glad to have this matchup back all the others are soooo boring. Just sucks that SoR and JQ have to resort to 2v1.

There are very good reasons for that, and JQ thrives off the animosity between BG/SoR every time

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

This tier is flippin weird, but I love it.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I just want to point out this assumption of 2v1 is wrong. Its obviously a 1v2. Keep the fights coming and leggo!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

FYI even superior rams dont work on walls SoR, so the one you built on ANZ wall would have been useless :P

We have a troll spam dropping and building all sorts of useless siege.

I don’t know if this was him but don’t be surprised if you see obviously wrong siege placed (and unfortunately built by people not looking).

BG has a troll as well. Except our troll has a commander tag and follows our commanders around and drops paper ballistas at every moment that we stop moving or try to siege something.

Oh is THAT what that was? We saw some random ballistas on BGBL earlier, and were quite puzzled. They were kind of at the shore line near BG garry. We just shrugged and killed em.

Yep if we stop he drops them and drops more as long as pugs build them, he drops 3-6 on every supply camp we take stopping us from supplying up/waste pug supply. He drops 8 sites on every flame ram/gate/catapult/trebuchet. He wastes keep supply by surrounding the supply depot with ballistas.

On top of all this he has been offensive in chat as well as spamming map chat. All of that and he is still plaguing us, very disappointing.

Exactly. Not to mention that this guy will spend hours doing this. He’s more than your average troll and dedicates an unusual amount of time doing this :P

So, to SoR and JQ… when you see random ballistas built everywhere… look for a BG commander with a [BALL] guild tag and kill him for us. Lol.

That troll is the same 1 as we have on SOR , he is in a guild called Ball and said in say chat he does the same to BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

NO SOR you cannot have our garrison!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

Sure and that is why BG beat both JQ and SoR yesterday when the EB SM fight lasted 2 hours with 30 sec lagfest on all skills and BG still managed to beat both servers with Noodles commanding.

If there is a 2v1 it is mostly against Blackgate because Blackgate is the top server in T1…it is as simple as that. You fight the top guys because they are the target and you hope the other server will do the same.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

This tier is flippin weird, but I love it.

T1… normaltierfornormalpeople…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

You would think Brutus was a member of TW and lost that GvG himself.

!http://i.imgur.com/ER2Uuek.gif!

Lol. You know you hit the spot when 4 or more people come to the defense.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

Sure and that is why BG beat both JQ and SoR yesterday when the EB SM fight lasted 2 hours with 30 sec lagfest on all skills and BG still managed to beat both servers with Noodles commanding.

If there is a 2v1 it is mostly against Blackgate because Blackgate is the top server in T1…it is as simple as that. You fight the top guys because they are the target and you hope the other server will do the same.

EB map doesn’t count as far as I’m concerned because who ever holds SM is always 2v1 since holding SM puts huge target on that server. So that should be common knowledge by now and nothing to do really with what I was talking. While the undisputable fact remains JQ and BG doubled up on SoR many times. That hate amongst the 3 servers runs deeper than which server is on top at the moment and that hasn’t changed the 2v1 from what I’ve seen.

Even SoR has held off JQ and BG 2v1 on SM for hours before FYI so chest thumping remains in check in here.

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

(edited by MasterYoda.8563)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Necro so GG easy to play spamfest, not impressed

but… one of the 5 people i took down solo was a Necromancer… i was on 3.8k when he engaged me.

First of all, it wasn’t 1v5…it was 1v1, 1v2, 1v1, 1v1…Still, even if the opponents are on zerg builds (which they were) and are playing poorly (which they were), it’s always impressive to take down that many opponents in one go. I love that you were down to 8 hp on that last fight but made it out alive. A little lucky, but a great vid.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

First of all, it wasn’t 1v5…it was 1v1, 1v2, 1v1, 1v1…Still, even if the opponents are on zerg builds (which they were) and are playing poorly (which they were), it’s always impressive to take down that many opponents in one go. I love that you were down to 8 hp on that last fight but made it out alive. A little lucky, but a great vid.

I never had a chance to heal by breaking combat, i was engaged from beginning to end.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

*For every matchup thread ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Was this really neccessary?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

I never had a chance to heal by breaking combat, i was engaged from beginning to end.

as a fellow necro i approve this video :P

it shows any new necro player how to play a necro against a number of different types of opponents, they may not have been quality opponents but still nice work taking down 5 by yourself

linking you build in the vid also helps

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

streaming Night shift raid twitch.tv/numberonemesmer

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Was this really neccessary?

HIRE playing outside of their timezone? Well, by the gods…

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

There are very good reasons for that, and JQ thrives off the animosity between BG/SoR every time

JQ is here for easy wins. It is either super stacked or double teaming to at least secure a 2nd place.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I can’t believe that one server that always interrupts the 1server vs 1server in this game. It was like wvw was designed for 3 servers or something.

I don’t know about the rest of you 2v1 complainers, but I for one demand my monthly subscription fee be refunded!

This is NOT what I signed up for!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

JQ is here for easy wins. It is either super stacked or double teaming to at least secure a 2nd place.

We can’t help it the other servers start attacking the targets we attack ;-)

By the way, good sir, easy wins vs SOR and BG….. you are hallucinating.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

You know what would be best to counter the 2v1 blames? A 4 server match-up. Can you imagine all the drama that would ensue? We would even have alliances and all. Also, if a server kittens too much, we can 3v1. Anet, think about it.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

You are already two servers, bg!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

JQ won’t stand a chance 1v1 with either SoR or BG in a matchup.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

You are already two servers, bg!

And Jade Q was once upon a time 3 servers. I remember back on SoS we would say things like, “kitten JQ are robots!” or “Amazing, they have the man power to even zerg the JP!”
Good times….

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

i will not say " has a chance" but rather JQ can win if the majority of their population shows up for wvw, remember when they returned from T2, the amount of players JQ has on either time zones was insane, normal JQer needs motivation or something i guess they tend to lose interest after a while.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

Can’t wait for the great fights this upcoming week

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

i will not say " has a chance" but rather JQ can win if the majority of their population shows up for wvw, remember when they returned from T2, the amount of players JQ has on either time zones was insane, normal JQer needs motivation or something i guess they tend to lose interest after a while.

I still can’t believe ppl actually still care about matchup ppt/wins. I wish we had the same attitude of the EU servers. It would be better fights all around imo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I still can’t believe ppl actually still care about matchup ppt/wins. I wish we had the same attitude of the EU servers. It would be better fights all around imo.

Different people have different taste of what is fun. For me personally caring for the fights alone would gets boring quickly if there is no higher purpose like ppt/server pride.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Different people have different taste of what is fun. For me personally caring for the fights alone would gets boring quickly if there is no higher purpose like ppt/server pride.

I can see the point of view. Even if you personally get stomped again, and again, and again… and again… it’s offset if at the end of the week your abusers lose the points game. A good consolation mechanism so long as the victory types are dispersed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I can see the point of view. Even if you personally get stomped again, and again, and again… and again… it’s offset if at the end of the week your abusers lose the points game. A good consolation mechanism so long as the victory types are dispersed.

a server doesn’t “win” by losing the majority of their fights lol

(edited by oxide.8324)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I rather like it when you set out to get good fights, and the ppt just happens without actively chasing it. But, to each their own I guess

Wanted to take this opportunity to welcome our friends TKG back to JQ from BG. It’s great having you guys back.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I just want to point out this assumption of 2v1 is wrong. Its obviously a 1v2. Keep the fights coming and leggo!

If you thought 2 v 1 isnt fun, wait for the league.

Just imagine

24 teams split into 2. SO 12 aside

12 vs 12 in a 3 sided fight. Mathematically speaking someone is gonna get double team.

That aside, welcome back TKG (pls confirm if you guys are back) missed running with yall

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

They are back. Had much fun with them the last 2 hours.
And rumors say there is an EU guild on JQ. But I guess that’s only rumors.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

They are back. Had much fun with them the last 2 hours.
And rumors say there is an EU guild on JQ. But I guess that’s only rumors.

Its good to have them back. JQ will be issuing you your passports very shortly. Please inform Jedsus Christ of the Missionary Position if you would like you name on the recruitment thread.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Well looks like JQ has received [Agg], [NS], and now an EU guild named [GD]? Not sure why everybody is stacking T1, its going to suck during ‘Leagues’ when 5 weeks out of 6 youll be fighting ghost town servers. Guilds should spread out instead of stacking T1 servers.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otay Ranchero.5487

Otay Ranchero.5487

Manualbreathing [BALL] Baller Ballistas username: zerg.3465

He follows the Commander tag and lays down regular Ballistas everywhere we stop to drop Flame Rams, or in the middle of an openfield fight, very obvious griefing. Here is an example screenshot series, he got in a golem and jumped off the ledge at Hills. Is there anything can we do about it? There is a general mapchat assumption that he is being paid by SoR forces, but that seems very unlikely.

Attachments:

Ellacious Dee
Veiling lootbags since Kurthos’ disappearance

(edited by Otay Ranchero.5487)

in Match-ups

Posted by: jusxshadow.1493

jusxshadow.1493

thanks for your hard work on believegate TKG !
I’m gonna miss Flake’s “oic”

Believe G

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Well looks like JQ has received [Agg], [NS], and now an EU guild named [GD]? Not sure why everybody is stacking T1, its going to suck during ‘Leagues’ when 5 weeks out of 6 youll be fighting ghost town servers. Guilds should spread out instead of stacking T1 servers.

You say that but BG and SoR have more numbers than JQ.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

thanks for your hard work on believegate TKG !
I’m gonna miss Flake’s “oic”

oic

I know right? I’m gonna miss that as well. All the best TKG! Enjoyed having you guys.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Im not so sure about that anymore. Your SEA is massive, you now have a big EU, and your NA has big kitten NS/Agg/SF/HzH/SG/etc zergs.

Youre on par if not bigger now.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Im not so sure about that anymore. Your SEA is massive, you now have a big EU, and your NA has big kitten NS/Agg/SF/HzH/SG/etc zergs.

I agree that our NA is on par now. We have one EU guild that fields 25-30. SoR outnumbers us in EU and Sea and Oceanic. We are not trying to overstack at all we just want to be competitive.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

I agree that our NA is on par now. We have one EU guild that fields 25-30. SoR outnumbers us in EU and Sea and Oceanic. We are not trying to overstack at all we just want to be competitive.

SoR only has IRON during EU as of now and fields 30 while other guilds are on breaks. Outnumbered in SEA by SoR? Don’t kid yourself, please. JQ has the best SEA coverage. Guilds like GGYY reinforced you guys not too long ago with 30+ even when your SEA coverage was best. Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

a server doesn’t “win” by losing the majority of their fights lol

That is only true if you include fights against doors.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

SoR only has IRON during EU as of now and fields 30 while other guilds are on breaks. Outnumbered in SEA by SoR? Don’t kid yourself, please. JQ has the best SEA coverage. Guilds like GGYY reinforced you guys not too long ago with 30+ even when your SEA coverage was best. Now, you get guilds like Agg, NS and TKG in NA and Oceanic. You’ve little right to play the outmanned card anymore.

SoR has 3 EU guilds, and 3 sea guilds that field 30+. ATM is the only guild we have that fields 30+, and now you have oceanic guilds. As I said we are trying to be competitive. SoR is the first server to have 4 coverage times. So take that in to consideration.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

our EU outnumbers you by 10 people.. which isnt really outnumbered and we no where nearly outnumber you in SEA but during Oceanic i can agree that we outnumber

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

SoR has 3 EU guilds, and 3 sea guilds that field 30+. ATM is the only guild we have that fields 30+, and now you have oceanic guilds. As I said we are trying to be competitive. SoR is the first server to have 4 coverage times. So take that in to consideration.

We don’t have 3 EU guilds. You are misinformed. NYS is the only guild that can run 30. Every other guild (GC/SAHP/SONG) runs 10-20. Every Rallian can vouch for this. I’m pretty sure GGYY can run 30 as well. Seriously, people have argued that SoR’s SEA may have even numbers compared to BG and JQ at times, which I find is true (purely depends on NYS’s raid times), but no one has ever said SoR outnumbers JQ in SEA. Don’t be comical.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

We don’t have 3 EU guilds. You are misinformed. NYS is the only guild that can run 30. Every other guild (GC/SAHP/SONG) runs 10-20. Every Rallian can vouch for this. I’m pretty sure GGYY can run 30 as well.

GGYY does not run 30.

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

We don’t have 3 EU guilds. You are misinformed. NYS is the only guild that can run 30. Every other guild (GC/SAHP/SONG) runs 10-20. Every Rallian can vouch for this. I’m pretty sure GGYY can run 30 as well.

GGYY does not run 30.

Even if they dont, they definitely run 20-25. With the number of militia in JQ during SEA, it’s easy for GGYY to reach 35-40 and ATM to reach 60+. Outmanned? Aww yeah.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

GGYY runs about 15 people. Feel free to stop by our spawn to check out their numbers when they rally during SEA time.

Just another careless bird.