9/13 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Ok thank you for your time. It is my understanding that TWL is a training guild for TW? And that TW accepts 4 or 5 recruits from TWL per month that make the cut, into the original guild?

Thank you.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Lol it’s funny seeing people claim that the only reason BG has been holding the bloodlust buff is because we zerged the new areas, I lost count of how many times our small roaming group had to run away from big Sor zergs trying to cap points in JQ BL last night.

Our Zerg hardly ever showed up there , at least not in JQ’s new area, it was small groups including us and RIOT that were taking and defending points last night and we had a hell of a time doing it I must say.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Lol it’s funny seeing people claim that the only reason BG has been holding the bloodlust buff is because we zerged the new areas, I lost count of how many times our small roaming group had to run away from big Sor zergs trying to cap points in JQ BL last night.

Our Zerg hardly ever showed up there , at least not in JQ’s new area, it was small groups including us and RIOT that were taking and defending points last night and we had a hell of a time doing it I must say.

Its been the same way on BG BL, its nice seeing some of the smaller guilds come and do the points like intended, but I can’t count the amount of times 5-6 of us have had to book it due to zergs. (the pic is from shortly after the patch, but it has happened against both servers.

Attachments:

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

From my observation in JQBL middle nodes, SOR has 2 teams of around 10-15 running around capping buffs, mostly consist of FEAR in one group + pugs and DIE (i think thats the guild name) with add ons.

Was fun learning how to survive a 10 man group until allies come to help out, never get zerged down much since spvp hotjoin.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

FACT: Everytime you yell “PRAISE JEDSUS” an angel gets its wings.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

FACT: Everytime you yell “PRAISE JEDSUS” an angel gets its wings.

Here is an actual fact: Your ‘fact’ is nothing more than wishful thinking….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Meta certainly has changed with the amount of points that can be gained without worrying about PPT. BG again are on top of the mark and showed yesterday how to increase a lead without a decent PPT.

I like it the whole idea of the middle area… don’t like the stat bonus though =/

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Thanks for 2v1ing us everyday and not hitting each other in SEA BG and JQ <3

Lol. Thanks for thinking your SEA is outnumbered and recruiting more guilds for that timezone. Your server now rules that timezone in terms of ppt. Just check the past couple days.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Lol. Thanks for thinking your SEA is outnumbered and recruiting more guilds for that timezone. Your server now rules that timezone in terms of ppt. Just check the past couple days.

Just when I said this JQ decided to hit you guys a little more and logged off early, lol. That’s why the ppt rose unusually. I reckon ATM logged off.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Would like to welcome Crystal Desert to the matchup after Blackgate recovered from a knee injury :P

And also Isle of Janthir after Jade Quarry recovered from a fall in the kitchen.

Seems this mismatch is only shown in pve goes back to normal in wvw

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

(edited by Omaris Mortuus Est.2738)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

JQ garrison, bay, and hills are quite comfy.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Ok thank you for your time. It is my understanding that TWL is a training guild for TW? And that TW accepts 4 or 5 recruits from TWL per month that make the cut, into the original guild?

Thank you.

TWL is more of just a recruit guild, anyone who applies goes into the guild to give us a better method of identifying if they are a good fit for TW, as well as giving us an easier method of finding who actually has applied. TWL is not classified as full TW due to the fact that there are basically no limitations of who can join outside of class needs. This is why you always see us posting just how many TW are on and ignoring the TWL numbers, the amount of time and experience for members in TWL range so greatly that we never account for them as our core in our zerg. And yes we average about 2-4 TW accepts a month depending on the word of the Jade Rainbow.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

Welcome Together We are unbreakable [WvW] guild join JQ

(edited by Tiesto.9084)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

How to stack a timezone, well done JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Welcome Together We are unbreakable [wvw] guild join JQ

If this is serious, this is getting pathetic.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

orly, what time zone? Welcome btw if it’s true

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

I played SEA yesterday and was pleased that it was competitive. We were in 2nd place most of the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

SEA / Taiwan – if it’s true

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

SEA / Taiwan – if it’s true

Yes it’s true

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

The last time JQ stacked their server they won 13 weeks in a row… Wonder if they’re aiming for a new record.

How else will the next person brag about X gold medals? #winning

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ashbringer.8172

Ashbringer.8172

stack?let me see
SOR EU>BG>JQ,
SOR NA>BG>JQ,even though,WARD and ACO moved to SOR,so you tell me hwo to stack a time zone?
BG OCX>SOR>JQ,but now not sure who will win that time zone,you know,SOR got HIRE,OCX,XPK,etc.
SEA time zone,all 3 servers are competitive now, JQ got a little more coverage.

so now you tell me how to stack a server!!!

Loktar Ogar Kosh-guild leader of [ATM]Running Loot Bags-WVW focused
Jade Quarry since beta 3

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Well we were told by a certain T1 pr0 that recruiting took skill so really the “stacked” server just got mo’ skillz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

stack?let me see
SOR EU>BG>JQ,
SOR NA>BG>JQ,even though,WARD and ACO moved to SOR,so you tell me hwo to stack a time zone?
BG OCX>SOR>JQ,but now not sure who will win that time zone,you know,SOR got HIRE,OCX,XPK,etc.

This one time, at band camp…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

anyway ns raid live http://www.twitch.tv/numberonemesmer

thanks for the bags so far

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Welcome to DB guild to BG => rB
Welcome to CD guild to BG => LORD
Welcome to new guild to BG => SUPR

And probably few more on the way also to BG for the leagues.

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

stack?let me see
SOR EU>BG>JQ,

I think you are doing a pretty bad job as the leader of ATM not knowing the current status and update of your own server.

SOR EU>JQ>BG You do remember that GD (30 pax or so) joined JQ and now JQ EU has EU zerg right?
SOR NA=BG=JQ Did you just forget AGG and NS joined JQ? ATM REALLY??? You just ignore all the facts that guilds joined JQ?
JQ SEA=SOR>BG You know JQ has at least has 3 maps zerg now with WVW guild join and SOR just recruited more DB guilds? I won’t comment about SOR SEA number. But for BG, seriously? we have 2 maps with outnumbered buff most of the time and no queue for the other two. When you’re counting guilds, please, please ALWAYS remember to include the active wvw members count.

Competitive? Not stacking? I don’t complain if you want to stack but denying the fact that you are stacking? It is funny how ATM cried about outnumbered by SOR and BG SEA and everything is not balanced blah blah. When they have high ppt and winning the match that’s the moment they start thinking it is balanced. Pretty obvious seeing how you commented about the current NA status. I think majority will agree that NA timezone is quite balanced with AGG and NS joined JQ. Just because you don’t get high ppt during NA as in SEA or you’re not winning that particular timezone and all three servers have about the same ppt does not mean that other servers are stacking. It only means that they have nice fight and every server balances each other out. THAT IS WHAT WE CALL BALANCED, ATM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

And then it reminds me one thought that came into my mind few days ago when Waha said he was going to buy guilds because he literally thinks BG and SOR are stacking and JQ SEA is outnumbered. He just can’t count

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Welcome Together We are unbreakable [WvW] guild join JQ

Can’t wait to break them.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in Match-ups

Ashbringer.8172

stack?let me see
SOR EU>BG>JQ,

I think you are doing a pretty bad job as the leader of ATM not knowing the current status and update of your own server.

SOR EU>JQ>BG You do remember that GD (30 pax or so) joined JQ and now JQ EU has EU zerg right?
SOR NA=BG=JQ Did you just forget AGG and NS joined JQ? ATM REALLY??? You just ignore all the facts that guilds joined JQ?
JQ SEA=SOR>BG You know JQ has at least has 3 maps zerg now with WVW guild join and SOR just recruited more DB guilds? I won’t comment about SOR SEA number. But for BG, seriously? we have 2 maps with outnumbered buff most of the time and no queue for the other two. When you’re counting guilds, please, please ALWAYS remember to include the active wvw members count.

Competitive? Not stacking? I don’t complain if you want to stack but denying the fact that you are stacking? It is funny how ATM cried about outnumbered by SOR and BG SEA and everything is not balanced blah blah. When they have high ppt and winning the match that’s the moment they start thinking it is balanced. Pretty obvious seeing how you commented about the current NA status. I think majority will agree that NA timezone is quite balanced with AGG and NS joined JQ. Just because you don’t get high ppt during NA as in SEA or you’re not winning that particular timezone and every servers have about the same ppt does not mean that other servers are stacking. It only means that they have nice fight and every server balances each other out. THAT IS WHAT WE CALL BALANCED, ATM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

And then it reminds me one thought that came into my mind few days ago when Waha said he was going to buy guilds because he literally thinks BG and SOR are stacking and JQ SEA is outnumbered. He just can’t count

Do you blind or something wrong with you?when WARD and ACO moved off JQ?JQ just started recruiting since last week,for what? your server is 1# and still recruit,did you ever think about 3 servers balance?

Jade Quarry since beta 3

(edited by Ashbringer.8172)

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Do you blind or something wrong with you?when WARD and ACO moved off JQ?JQ just started recruiting since last week,for what? your server are 1# and still recruit,did you ever think about 3 servers balance?

I am having a good laugh. This guy. Really? Really? REALLY? Did he even read?

so in your theory, #1 server shall not recruit. Everyone should just join #2 and #3 to make them #1 and thus #1 becomes #3 and then the new #3 can recruit more and become #1 and the previous #1 would become the #3 and recruit more and become #1 again and that is balanced? 3 servers balanced huh? interesting.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

the only logical solution is to recruit until every server has 4 queues 24/7

gogogo

in Match-ups

Ashbringer.8172

Do you blind or something wrong with you?when WARD and ACO moved off JQ?JQ just started recruiting since last week,for what? your server are 1# and still recruit,did you ever think about 3 servers balance?

so in your theory, #1 server shall not recruit. Everyone should just join #2 and #3 to make them #1 and thus #1 becomes #3 and then the new #3 can recruit more and become #1 and the previous #1 would become the #3 and recruit more and become #1 again and that is balanced? 3 servers balanced huh? interesting.

ok,your server wanna play game this way, why blame other server recruiting?you keep recruiting,we keep recruiting,so be it!

Jade Quarry since beta 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

ok,your server wanna play game this way, why blame other server recruiting?you keep recruiting,we keep recruiting,so be it!

Lol nice one, thats a checkmate to me right there.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

whoa whoa what a logical thinking. very classy. Let me remind you, right before free transfer ended, JQ recruited and was stacked as hell. None of the servers could match the number JQ had. As a result, BG recruited, SOR recruited to stay competitive. your server wanna play game this way, why blame other server recruiting?

and let me remind you again it seems you can’t remember things. SOR gained #1 position numerous times in the matchup with “stacked BG”, if they took #1 with less number and JQ can’t, you know what does that mean right?

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

and let me remind you again, JQ was always FULL when BG was. We both are just as stacked as each other and please no PVE players theory here. I know JQ Asian is like daddy proud of their huge PVE community who join wvw as zerg in EB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

can’t wait to test out mega laser stompppp. anyone wanna come help? >:DDD

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

And so the super stacking begins. This surpasses a new level of stacking.

First of all, I think JQ needed recruiting, but now that they have NS, AGG, GD, all they need is a medium sized oceanic guild – that’s it.

For BG, if you really did recruit RB and some other guilds, all I have to say is lol. You’re in first place, you don’t need anymore guilds.

As for SoR, I think we are in a good position. We don’t need anymore recruits but of course guilds will mindlessly flock here for the leagues.

I think it may be time to move to a lower tier if things get out of hand

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

wow never seen so many people run away like t1

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

dabomb.4056

WOW, what a boring night. Guilds running away from us like kitten in JQBL even when they have similiar or superior numbers. We just want some good fights, build sieges or whatever, just want to buy good fights.

On a site note, thanks to FEAR and TW for the great fights at SORBL earlier.
ONS, kudos to you guys for wanting to hunt us down to make your guild stronger.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

Idk i feel like i grew a few pixel muscles on my sexy charr legs from all the chasing. _

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

in Match-ups

Posted by: J J.7902

J J.7902

What he said and how he said it !

[Rekz] Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Profanity.8016

Profanity.8016

Terrible experience in Tier 1 tonight… Did not enjoy watching SOR and BG running away and waypointing all night long…

ONS is cool though, they actually enjoy the PvP aspect of WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevir.8975

Sevir.8975

WOW, what a boring night. Guilds running away from us like kitten in JQBL even when they have similiar or superior numbers. We just want some good fights, build sieges or whatever, just want to buy good fights.

On a site note, thanks to FEAR and TW for the great fights at SORBL earlier.
ONS, kudos to you guys for wanting to hunt us down to make your guild stronger.

Going to have to disagree with you man. TW and Fear fight to start the night was decent, but soon as they lose they run all day. Seriously some of the kittenest guilds I have ever seen.

ONS – mad respect though, you guys are the only ones who come at us regardless of the outcome. Thanks for the fights n fun and keep at it you guys are the best guild on BG.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

And so the super stacking begins. This surpasses a new level of stacking.

First of all, I think JQ needed recruiting, but now that they have NS, AGG, GD, all they need is a medium sized oceanic guild – that’s it.

For BG, if you really did recruit RB and some other guilds, all I have to say is lol. You’re in first place, you don’t need anymore guilds.

As for SoR, I think we are in a good position. We don’t need anymore recruits but of course guilds will mindlessly flock here for the leagues.

I think it may be time to move to a lower tier if things get out of hand

Lets think in this way, JQ recruit because ATM wants #1 of the league. So they will just recruit till they have enough wvw players (note I mean players not guilds) to crash one particular timezone and be able to defend in less potential timezones. The intention can be observed here, timezone coverage balancing is not what they want when they start recruiting for SEA timezone. They want to dominate that timezone and have ppt on a par in NA/EU/OCX.
But personally I would be okay with that now if they are saying they recruit SEA because their NA/EU/TKG can’t get any potential points from SOR and BG.

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Can’t keep up with those numbers, this could explain why your not receiving the fights you so long for.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Sevir.8975

Can’t keep up with those numbers, this could explain why your not receiving the fights you so long for.

pug commander came around for a swing on that push. To bad your screen shot doesnt show that you still outnumbered us by a large margin. But I can understand how a 5 minute interval of even numbers justifies everyone running away from our 25+ when they easily double our numbers for the rest of the night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: J J.7902

J J.7902

NS only fields 16 tops

[Rekz] Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

NS seems to think they are the big shots here when you guys are just… not.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

pug commander came around for a swing on that push. To bad your screen shot doesnt show that you still outnumbered us by a large margin. But I can understand how a 5 minute interval of even numbers justifies everyone running away from our 25+ when they easily double our numbers for the rest of the night.

lol, you should watch that stream you guys put up every night and review your mini-map to further clarify the actual amount your rolling with. I do apologize that our meager 23 including TWL were not enough to fill your thirst for fights, in fact your stream shows this quite well. If you wanna get some good fights you might wanna reduce those numbers a bit and run some havoc. We simply cannot match those numbers when we are running no-tag as our lil guild has less people in it than the total players you have online every night.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Sevir.8975

lol, you should watch that stream you guys put up every night and review your mini-map to further clarify the actual amount your rolling with. I do apologize that our meager 23 including TWL were not enough to fill your thirst for fights, in fact your stream shows this quite well. If you wanna get some good fights you might wanna reduce those numbers a bit and run some havoc. We simply cannot match those numbers when we are running no-tag as our lil guild has less people in it than the total players you have online every night.

whatchu talking about? NS rolls with 8 people tops

in Match-ups

dabomb.4056

NS seems to think they are the big shots here when you guys are just… not.

At least we have the balls to take on full queues……. unlike you