9/20 Ferguson's Crossing/Eredon Terrace/Devona's Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Hey Ynot I think you need to take another vacation day from McDonalds. It appears Fergies took another slamming from the night crew. Enjoy second place or maybe third lol. Thanks for the fun and it’s too bad you are so sad.

Cyntarr
80 Necro
ET

Day crew was too busy opening their loot bags to help night crew sorry brah… lol McDonalds

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

So much skill it’s just impossible for FC or DR to compete.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Ynot will never understand with all that skill. Our night defenses were shattered I hope they at least put up a fight! Wait FC night crew?

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I remember having a night crew …

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Is there even one person from DR in their borderland? I just took all your camps and fergs stole all your keeps and it didn’t seem like they had resistance, at least at hills and garrison.

EDIT: Looks like someone from DR woke up, you have some work to do

(edited by Basket of Boxes.1976)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

So… I’m guessing this is too good to be true, but are the Sore Coatriders leaving DR? I have heard whispers of it flying around.

If so… Oh man…

I can’t believe it is actually true.. The hypocrisy is just so rich and beautiful to taste. And so is all of their pent up anger that they are holding back by not responding to your post.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

IoM, you gotta step it up gents. A bad performance from both sides, but particularly bad for a ‘highly organised and skilled group’. dat amazing portal bomb. 10/10, would stand in front of again.

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Is there even one person from DR in their borderland? I just took all your camps and fergs stole all your keeps and it didn’t seem like they had resistance, at least at hills and garrison.

EDIT: Looks like someone from DR woke up, you have some work to do

Same thing happened last night right after NA prime. We took every Keep and all but one tower before anybody in DR woke up to recap.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Animus thats funny that you posted this video, because this is the night we were trolling you outside of SM, we were running lagless we had a few ET fallowing us but if you look at the video IoM is up front owning the rest of your team, just because your in the backline alive dont mean kitten, thats the night that 10 of us were rolling EB and pwning a 30 man force outside klovan and then turn to SM to just farm you, thank you for the video honestly thank you was a great night for bags, QQ more lmao!

if you look we were running tagless their was no tactics in this fight, we were purely trolling you, going up into the acs that you all had built on sm own the front line the roll back and stack for the next push, we purely stacked so that we could make you all keep trying and not give up, running into acs with no siege is not tactics, was a fun night tho thanks for the bags if you look at the video again you rarely kill any IoM maybe 1 maybe 2 and you cant control that in a fight, but you were not owning the video was sad and honestly more of a vide for ET then FC, FC? Why you running?

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

(edited by WarLord.8430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Animus thats funny that you posted this video, because this is the night we were trolling you outside of SM, we were running lagless we had a few ET fallowing us but if you look at the video IoM is up front owning the rest of your team, just because your in the backline alive dont mean kitten, thats the night that 10 of us were rolling EB and pwning a 30 man force outside klovan and then turn to SM to just farm you, thank you for the video honestly thank you was a great night for bags, QQ more lmao!

if you look we were running tagless their was no tactics in this fight, we were purely trolling you, going up into the acs that you all had built on sm own the front line the roll back and stack for the next push, we purely stacked so that we could make you all keep trying and not give up, running into acs with no siege is not tactics, was a fun night tho thanks for the bags if you look at the video again you rarely kill any IoM maybe 1 maybe 2 and you cant control that in a fight, but you were not owning the video was sad and honestly more of a vide for ET then FC, FC? Why you running?

a coordinated group that cant wipe aggressive pugs? skilled time wasters.

so much skill!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

so much skill!

Very skilled guild. No wonder they came to tier 8! Blackgate was probably sad when they left!

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You know…. After this week, I really wish we never get paired with GoM/FC/DR/AR again… I enjoy much more the weeks we are losing.

People seen to have changed on Eredon… We no loger play for fun. There is some kind of “Hardcore feeling” around, and that make a really unpleasant environment… The number of name calling and finger pointing this week seemed way higher than the last week that everyone said it was bad.

Of course, there are people that will deny that. I don’t care… Denying only show how right I am about that. Because there can be no mistakes in such a “hardcore community” right? I feel that I’m playing on Blackgate again and, seriously, I don’t like it…

I’m expecting the league season to give me a major headache because of the “hardcore players”. I expect a lot of internal drama and that really gonna spoil the fun I have on chilling around in WvW.

Now I’ll just leave it here: Is it wrong play for fun? Because I’m sure there are people in ET that belive that it is.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You know…. After this week, I really wish we never get paired with GoM/FC/DR/AR again… I enjoy much more the weeks we are losing.

People seen to have changed on Eredon… We no loger play for fun. There is some kind of “Hardcore feeling” around, and that make a really unpleasant environment… The number of name calling and finger pointing this week seemed way higher than the last week that everyone said it was bad.

Of course, there are people that will deny that. I don’t care… Denying only show how right I am about that. Because there can be no mistakes in such a “hardcore community” right? I feel that I’m playing on Blackgate again and, seriously, I don’t like it…

I’m expecting the league season to give me a major headache because of the “hardcore players”. I expect a lot of internal drama and that really gonna spoil the fun I have on chilling around in WvW.

Now I’ll just leave it here: Is it wrong play for fun? Because I’m sure there are people in ET that belive that it is.

You still have time to cover over to fc! I will accept you with open arms.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

I play for fun Jeknar :o whats the point of playing for ppt at times? its not like its ever a balanced match-up xD as for the trolling this week, it was fun made this forum a lot more funny and worth reading. To the people who took it personally i apologize, now get over it muahahahah lol fun week ET

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

zaragoz and I are going back to FC since there’s literally no difference between the two servers (either tonight or tomorrow)
also made my first roaming video! this is of several weeks ago, and consists of footage from 1 or 2 days. as such, it’s not the best fights ever but I always wanted to upload a video.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=TiA76cXSVVg

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

My greatness must be an aura because my friend who duo’d with me today gets a 850g precursor drop which was clearly named after myself “The Legend”.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

Moobs, next time you vacation hit me up. Would have loved to remind warlord how skilled he is via teamspeak.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

My greatness must be an aura because my friend who duo’d with me today gets a 850g precursor drop which was clearly named after myself “The Legend”.

Your friend hax, report him for making munny too fast.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

You still have time to cover over to fc! I will accept you with open arms.

@Ynot
You can’t have Jeknar! MINE!! (Actually he belongs to Murasaki but I like to pretend.)

@Moobs
It was nice to have you on ET for a bit. I didn’t get to roam with you as much as I wanted.

@Jeknar
I think most of the people posting in this thread was trolling/forum warrioring for fun. Some people took it seriously. (I suggest you laugh and enjoy it.) It felt like the minority rather than the majority to me.

Anyway, let’s roam and throw flame rams on dead bodies sometime. ;P Ssneaky showed me the ways of the holy unbuilt flame ram.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Funny fergs mention skilled guilds.

Remind me fergs, which skilled guilds do you have that can field more than 30 or do gvgs?

Oh wait…..none, they all left you.

Burn.

Just saying how I see it.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Remind me fergs, which skilled guilds do you have that can field more than 30 or do gvgs?

Burn.

Good one man, we’ll all shut up now and graciously accept our defeat. We can’t argue with your logic. Skill.

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

Burn.

Umm, how is this a “burn?” Majority of these “gvg” guilds have kittenty roamers. Good riddance. Ask [BS] what 15 roamers do to a 20 man “gvg” team.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

Burn.

Good one man, we’ll all shut up now and graciously accept our defeat. We can’t argue with your logic. Skill.

This guy probably presses 1 faster than IoM

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Burn.

He is from IoM

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

@Jeknar
I think most of the people posting in this thread was trolling/forum warrioring for fun. Some people took it seriously. (I suggest you laugh and enjoy it.) It felt like the minority rather than the majority to me.

Anyway, let’s roam and throw flame rams on dead bodies sometime. ;P Ssneaky showed me the ways of the holy unbuilt flame ram.

I’m not talking about hese forums… I never really take forum seriously… But when you get yourself called an Idiot on map chat, and people on TS get upset if you keep asking for help to defend/attack an objective, it’s clear that there is somenthing wrong.

People want supplies to get to SMC, but they don’t even bother in defending the supply camps or even taking the enemy mercenary camps (which can overrun the camp). But when you ask for help to clear those things, either you are ignored, or people tell you to shut up.

People want everyone to cooperate with their “master plan”, but not a single word is said about it… These people just want us to follow blindly their instructions because they know what’s good and what’s not.

I left Blackgate for the very same things that are getting me upset on ET now… Maybe it’s a sign to move on?

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

Burn.

He is from IoM

Then he is clearly an elite guild wars 2 player that knows how to defeat teq under 2 min. I was wrong about trying to talk sense into him. That skill is so overwhelming.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

False, I am not from IoM.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

@Jeknar

I’m not talking about hese forums… I never really take forum seriously… But when you get yourself called an Idiot on map chat, and people on TS get upset if you keep asking for help to defend/attack an objective, it’s clear that there is somenthing wrong.

People want supplies to get to SMC, but they don’t even bother in defending the supply camps or even taking the enemy mercenary camps (which can overrun the camp). But when you ask for help to clear those things, either you are ignored, or people tell you to shut up.

People want everyone to cooperate with their “master plan”, but not a single word is said about it… These people just want us to follow blindly their instructions because they know what’s good and what’s not.

I left Blackgate for the very same things that are getting me upset on ET now… Maybe it’s a sign to move on?

FC: WTB jeknar

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

False, I am not from IoM.

I read the account name wrong… I thought it was brotha…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackhat.9164

Blackhat.9164

IoM, you gotta step it up gents. A bad performance from both sides, but particularly bad for a ‘highly organised and skilled group’. dat amazing portal bomb. 10/10, would stand in front of again.

Uh IoM went to bed guy, That just a few of us hanging with the night krew. Sorry your videos just doesn’t justify anything except your a scrub i guess lol.

[DI]

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

I’m with Ynot/Gyuforce on this one. You may as well get dragged over here, Jeknar. Hell, we’ll take a Belle, too. Keep all our Trollosity on one server, and whatnot. Screw it, FC for everyone!

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

FergZerguson’s CrossTrolling

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

i wanna be zergusons =[

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Blackhat.9164

so much skill!

LoL i believe he said IoM was trolling you all. Which means we didn’t give a kitten about trying to kill you. Can you read? Pugs are only aggressive when they think ac, cannons, morters, and treb can save lives!!!

[DI]

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

I like how people are belittling others videos, yet your guild NEVER uploaded yours. Even though you stated you would.

I guess they are just too may guild secrets and tactics in it!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

i wanna be zergusons =[

There… FTFY.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

i wanna be zergusons =[

There… FTFY.

See how nice you are? This is why you are perfect for FC! I will donate 2silver and 13 cookies of various types to ease your transfer.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Blackhat.9164

I like how people are belittling others videos, yet your guild NEVER uploaded yours. Even though you stated you would.

I guess they are just too may guild secrets and tactics in it!

I was just belittling his intelligence. More than his video in my defense.

[DI]

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Zaragoz vs Moobs fights in DR BL!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: XPGAMER.7324

XPGAMER.7324

GG DR 3-manned your keep (Hills), then you guys zerged it :/ so we stealthed inside till the buff was up and 2-manned it. Srsly no sweep? <3

Attachments:

in Match-ups

I’m with Ynot/Gyuforce on this one. You may as well get dragged over here, Jeknar. Hell, we’ll take a Belle, too. Keep all our Trollosity on one server, and whatnot. Screw it, FC for everyone!

How did I get dragged into this? Let me drag more people into this server transfer fight.

I’ll make you a deal. If you can get Xom to play GW2 again and transfer to FC, I will transfer to FC as well. That way I get something out of it too.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

duels over! Moobs was victorious!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Basket of Boxes.1976

@Jeknar

I know the situation you are talking about and it was only one person on map chat who was being a kitten when you asked for help with camps but I can still see why it bothers you. Also at that point in the match up our numbers were about half what they usually were at that time of night, lots of people knew we already won the match and stopped showing up, which is fine. It also meant there were less people running around in small groups or solo taking camps because we needed most of our forces in one spot to defend against FC or DR. Its not an excuse, we don’t need one but its a big reason we were having trouble with camps.

That was the only time this whole match up where I saw people bickering the rest of the match everyone was working really well together. There are 4 or 5 people I know who usually run around taking camps that were all off doing pve stuff last night because they knew we would win (which is fine but it was by no means a blow out and we could have used some more people last night). I hope you don’t leave because of one guy being an idiot and one night where there weren’t many people helping flip camps and mercs but if you need to do that to make the game fun again nobody would hold it against you, just don’t go to FC :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

ET your lead went from ~37k to ~17k

this was a close match.

you won because the weekend lead you took was too much for us to recover from.

pray for a rematch everyone.

in Match-ups

Basket of Boxes.1976

ET your lead went from ~37k to ~17k

this was a close match.

you won because the weekend lead you took was too much for us to recover from.

pray for a rematch everyone.

You know the last two times we were matched up with you guys you beat us by 12.5k and 4k and in your thread about the lower tiers banding together you were acting as if you guys were so much better lol. Either way I enjoyed the match.

in Match-ups

I’m enjoying how talkative Basket is this match up. I don’t think I’ve seen you post so much in a thread.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

Heh … I’m just waiting for that jinx to kick in. The T8 Bros, stuck with each other again.

in Match-ups

Harbinger.8637

Well since the match almost over, it’s time for some closing arguments, oh sorry I mean closing thoughts.

DR I really didn’t bother you much this matchup, never went to DR bl once lol. However I did have a fun time fighting you whenever we did meet. Tron and Ohhai come to mind. There are some others, but their names slipped my memory. Sorry about that. If we get matched again I need to come vist more often!

ET nice showing over the weekend, which gave you a comfortable lead. You guys deserve the win, you have a lot of talented people. BS, CM, TAC, and TFI are the first I think of. So hopefully we can do this again.

As for IOM not much to say about you, since you’re not much in the first place.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-“great fix me up”
oh wait i thought i was on the FC side of things for a minute.

Been a fun week thanks for the bags. ET and FC please don’t ever change, otherwise I may go broke.

/stepsbackandwaitsfor1vs1mebrahcommentsfromthe13yroldthieveontheothertwoservers

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

in Match-ups

Basket of Boxes.1976

I’m enjoying how talkative Basket is this match up. I don’t think I’ve seen you post so much in a thread.

Usually too busy racking up AP to post :P