9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Well, we all knew we wouldn’t win this match up but SBI obvious tries to drop us on 3rd place past 2 days were kind of funny tbh.

As for SIC, XOXO, BAGS, roamers, individual skills etc. For w/e reason people either don’t realize or refuse to realize that WvW builds, especially optimal for group fights, are not necessary the best for duels or solo fights. Not to mention even if you tried to fight someone solo eventually you would get overrung by never ceasing SBI zerg. So the whole “oh you suck”, “oh your individual skill suck” etc. is rather pointless here.

Want individual skill? Go do arena. You are on wrong forum here. Given mindless karma train doesn’t require much skill but coordinating a bunch of people to run certain builds, to gather at certain time, to position themself well, to use right skills in right time is not that easy.

Not to be completely rude, but honestly i have yet to see that great group skill from SBI right now. I know it is rather hard to show group skill when you outnumbered other servers so much (we were on same spot last week) but all of you know for fact you are riding right now huge numbers so whole bragging about being great and talking crap how other servers lack skill is rather silly to see from SBI.

I know last week for example though i saw some really good fights from ET. Despite being outnumbered some of their groups were pretty good. I really wonder if all those so great SBI guilds would really do all that well vs t1 or t2 (wth t1 with t2 is a bad word? forum censure is OP) servers.

Side note: dat NSP warrior and thief in SBI BL wanted me dead so bad, why so mean. You should be attacking SBI and not trying to stop us from fortifying towers in SBI BL >:(

Side note 2: NSP has massive zergs actually O.o When did that happen?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Still complaining on pugs using siege on open field. I havent seen IoJ do it in our past 3-4 match ups.

Heck, my i remember sbi using sieges while outnumbering my guild group in NE tower right after we breach. You dont see us QQ about it, we were able to work together and wipe the siege plus some defenders. Then sbi reinforcements came from behind while we were still fighting off the remaining defenders at lords room and we got wiped.

Point is, siege if part of WvW and its really obvious when its getting placed plus requires time. If you dont know how to counter this in open field well, you might want to rethink who’s the baddie

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Considering the Devs themselves said wvw is not supposed to be fair, this week is a prime example of that, certainly few fights to be had unless we manage to portal behind the zergs. But fighting the grub was fun as was farming ioj in their garrison. The league cant come soon enough if you ask me(Assuming they can manage that without messing it up)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

I really hope they won’t mess up. I don’t want to face SBI in their current state again nor have same match up from last week where we just facerolled the whole week which was really boring and made me quit wvw for the week :/

If they gonna keep the match making system so crappy they have to rework outnumbered buff then. Because right now it is pure garbage.

They should make it pop up by a bit lower numbers and not when the amount of enemies is 3x of amount of your server players on map. The buff should also give extra stats like toughness or power and increase dmg done by sieg as well as make building faster in wvw as long as you have the buff.

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

I use Catapults in open field engagements, not because it is appropriate, because hitting people with catapults is hilarious.

Also, anyone crying about getting ganked in WvW is an idiot.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Thing is, almost all servers are very imbalanced population wise on every tier. I want to see how IoJ/YB/KN plays out. Maybe that could be a closer and nicer match up

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

Thing is, almost all servers are very imbalanced population wise on every tier. I want to see how IoJ/YB/KN plays out. Maybe that could be a closer and nicer match up

That probably won’t happen, it seems like system would rather not put servers from same tier together for some reason :/

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Well I certainly understand the disparity in numbers this week. If you would like to have a small fight/duel let me know so we can arrange it.

As for the siege thing…it isn’t so much that it bothers me that it gets built everywhere, it’s just funny how people think completely making yourself immobile gives you an advantage. It almost never works yet it happens so often. Kinda silly

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

Eh, we did have some little fights/duels with SBI and NSP yesterday in SBI BL middle map, jk got overrun by SBI mindless zerg :s

Props to friendly SBI engi who joined our party

All is Vain~

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

It’s been my experience that the most enjoyable duels are to be had between friendly people.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Well I certainly understand the disparity in numbers this week. If you would like to have a small fight/duel let me know so we can arrange it.

As for the siege thing…it isn’t so much that it bothers me that it gets built everywhere, it’s just funny how people think completely making yourself immobile gives you an advantage. It almost never works yet it happens so often. Kinda silly

That i agree with. It is silly, and prevents you from playing your class and improving.

Although, outnumbered fights a whole diff issue. Good siege placement + good crowd control equals kill zone. And thats just beauty :p

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

YB has a much higher population than Kain does as it is now, especially with CNB moving. If anything, CD/IoJ/Kain would be a better matchup, but I hope to god that doesn’t happen any time soon.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

YB has a much higher population than Kain does as it is now, especially with CNB moving. If anything, CD/IoJ/Kain would be a better matchup, but I hope to god that doesn’t happen any time soon.

Cnb is moving to SoS not YB correct? I do not know much about CD, you guys seem to be higher than YB so i just asumed

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Cnb is moving to SoS not YB correct? I do not know much about CD, you guys seem to be higher than YB so i just asumed

We were matched against Kain and YB around 3 weeks ago and YB focused CD all week, leaving Kain alone but CD still popped out in second. So nah, we’re not above YB. they just happen to be a few ranks below us because we all know how the glicko ghetto works! And about CnB, I was just using that example to show how Kain’s presence is getting weaker and how they couldn’t deal with YB before, so they wouldn’t be able to now.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Feels good to be back in WvW. I don’t care how stacked this match up might be. I’m going to have fun!

Beerdrinker for Prez!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

I don’t understand how anyone can find these kinda matches fun if you look at PPT other then some of the guilds that hold a grudge towards IOJ. In this case SBI should be grateful that there are still people that are willing to show up and fight a constant uphill battle if no one showed up the rest of the week how fun would WvW be and at some point you will be in our shoes which I know a lot of the old guilds on SBI should understand. Personally I do not find matches that are blow outs to be fun at all being on the receiving or dealing end of it. It is not SBI fault its the match making system that makes these match ups I’m sure there are people on SBI that want that tougher match up.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I don’t understand how anyone can find these kinda matches fun if you look at PPT other then some of the guilds that hold a grudge towards IOJ. In this case SBI should be grateful that there are still people that are willing to show up and fight a constant uphill battle if no one showed up the rest of the week how fun would WvW be and at some point you will be in our shoes which I know a lot of the old guilds on SBI should understand. Personally I do not find matches that are blow outs to be fun at all being on the receiving or dealing end of it. It is not SBI fault its the match making system that makes these match ups I’m sure there are people on SBI that want that tougher match up.

Just have to find something fun to do. I like to find small group fights, Also like running with my guild trying to break up zergs. Surely there is something you like to do even when it stacked against you?

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Our guild threw PPT to the wind this week and we’ve been having a blast. During the day we’ve been working on small team stuff in NSP bl (new playground for us really, not all defense like IOJ and SBI bl gets zerged as soon as swords pop). We’re getting our comp for 5 man teams down as well as builds and practice together. As you can see from a screenshot posted earlier, when SBI karma train makes a trek to NSP bl we even bolster cross-server relations and unite our huge zergs (did you see that screenshot, seriously?) to face the beast.

Been having fun with MEND as they keep the attention of enemy zergs while we flank in and steamroll. Glad to have them on IOJ and look forward to fighting with them more in the future.

Sic goes out there and causes chaos with 8 or 12 and always provides some entertainment.

And srsly SBI, how did SE manage to get briar fortified? It looks like they had a ton of fun at the durios bag farm too.
But anyway, our NA prime time turns into bag farming and open field training and honestly I’ve probably had the most fun this week out of any other recent matchups. Not a good week to teach defense/upgrading, but our morale is going up this week. That’s definitely different than this same matchup 2 weeks ago. Keep up the good fights, see you all on the battlefield.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Just have to find something fun to do. I like to find small group fights, Also like running with my guild trying to break up zergs. Surely there is something you like to do even when it stacked against you?

Oh I enjoy these kind of match ups more then the one we were in last week outnumbered means I can dive into a zerg and see how long it takes them to down me or if I can make it to the other side. My guild also enjoys zerg busting so I am having fun but I just wish there was a little more sportsmanship shown between servers which I’ve only seen a couple people show. I remember the 3 SBI/DH/KN match up threads and I dont recall people being this disrespectful during them but then again that was before SBI was facerolling people. I still like fighting [DDLG] [BAGS] [BEAST] and [TE] very fun and orginized fights with them all im saying is show a lite respect.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Hello good friends,

its that time!

As always the music is what is the focus , so feel free to watch or not watch idc. At the very least, turn it up and enjoy!

Please enjoy the OBS song of the day!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Thanks to all who hopped on the tootsi train tonight

SBI! Yeah!

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Thanks to all who hopped on the tootsi train tonight

SBI! Yeah!

This sounds dirty

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Hello good friends,

its that time!

As always the music is what is the focus , so feel free to watch or not watch idc. At the very least, turn it up and enjoy!

Please enjoy the OBS song of the day!

Finally a real song. <3

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

fine, fine, deleted it. only out of respect to the guys that give a kitten on ioj

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

(edited by GavinGoodrich.1382)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

11111131111113111111practicingblobtactix31111113111

There’s your problem. You’re hitting 3 instead of 1 sometimes. l2p baddie

geez taquito, Obs was right…you need blast finishers too dude…

Ty , Mr Taqutio and Mrs honeybuns. I will work on it.

11111511111511111151111115 five for blast finisher right ? 1115111115

I am but a mere PvP’er and lack the intellectual capacity to learn the higher skills necessary to be a WvW zerger. Mrs. Honeybuns has a proven track record of success and can help you far better than I.

But, as promised, here is a new instructional video on thiefing for my friends over on NSP. Please forward especially to Timada so that he can one day have the chance to win a fight.

http://youtu.be/umKuvv_d-4o

This is good, ty. I take notes so I can study up and learn. This build is hard and very confusing, but I practice: 444444222244444244444442222222222222222. Right?

I see what you did there, you sly devil you.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Not a fun matchup to attempt to learn s/d s/d on my thief in…

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Amen. We held them back pretty good when they assaulted our hills with well placed siege, smart D, etc. SBI is not SoR…despite the rumors they are beatable.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

(edited by grabemx.9836)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Amen. We held them back pretty good when they assaulted our hills with well placed siege, smart D, etc. SBI is not SoR…despite the rumors they are beatable.

There are rumors we are beatable? Well how about that.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

There are rumors we are beatable? Well how about that.

Gonna find out soon enough. Can’t keep fighting lower tier servers forever.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Honestly, IoJ might want to spend the next week doing training and working on communication / getting your transfers on-boarded.

Yak’s Bend gets a lot of crap for their defensive playstyle, but that’s because they are impossible to evict once they have something they want.
You’re going to need a lot more than just a few OCX to beat them for your league’s title.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Did you guys see all the kitten that went down in the t1 thread? Went through about 10 things of popcorn xD

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Honestly, IoJ might want to spend the next week doing training and working on communication / getting your transfers on-boarded.

Yak’s Bend gets a lot of crap for their defensive playstyle, but that’s because they are impossible to evict once they have something they want.
You’re going to need a lot more than just a few OCX to beat them for your league’s title.

Honestly our normal playstyle is the same…or at least it used to be.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

guys I mean really :/ you ganked me in a 1v5 and this is what you do…

enjoy getting your kitten handed to you when you start trolling the the t1 servers during leagues

Attachments:

Hi

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

guys I mean really :/ you ganked me in a 1v5 and this is what you do…

enjoy getting your kitten handed to you when you start trolling the the t1 servers during leagues

Lol I was right!! I told my guys that forum QQ would ensue and it did. We don’t normally do that but I remembered PPK in this thread somewhere and I knew it would be posted. You silly Ioj and your predictability!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

(edited by Kcrook.3945)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

Did you guys see all the kitten that went down in the t1 thread? Went through about 10 things of popcorn xD

Speaking of, I think I’m about due for a popcorn refill. Harmfull, get to it!

Lana | NSP | XOXO

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Wvw is getting really dull for me lately. All this server imbalances week after week, stomp or get stomped is getting old. And its not just this tier or lower tiers, its every server

Commander Nachonix

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Wvw is getting really dull for me lately. All this server imbalances week after week, stomp or get stomped is getting old. And its not just this tier or lower tiers, its every server

This week is 10,000 times better than last week. I had to make at least 7 or 8 gold in 2 hours of primetime last night. Thanks for the donations SBI!

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

I wish our thread was as lively as this :’(

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I stopped eating popcorn and chose to chew on broken glass instead. It has the same effect as this matchup.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I wish our thread was as lively as this :’(

Make it lively! Talk some kitten!

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I stopped eating popcorn and chose to chew on broken glass instead. It has the same effect as this matchup.

How many necros to fight a 100 man Zerg grab?

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

How many necros to fight a 100 man Zerg grab?

2 with 10 guardians.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

April Rhain has currently raise 75 of the 10,000 gold required to buy birdsong. WE SHALL MAKE IT.

Isle Of Janthir

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jonwar.4186

jonwar.4186

Not a fun matchup to attempt to learn s/d s/d on my thief in…

trying the same thing strangely. If you’re on later tonight perhaps we could arrange to have a few duels. whisper me in game if you’re interested, I generally stay in isle of janthir borderlands. in game name is Ishi Jo

Sword Dagger Thief
Ferguson’s Crossing [MAIN]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

tM and SPCA, stop zerging me and my compadre plz. L2notlosewithevennumbers

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

LOL….this coming from the guy who has never won a 5v5 or 3v3 or 2v2 behind the windmill when u beg us for fights. This is why we stopped helping u and giving u practice. Stop asking me for guardian tips.

spca

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

Attachments:

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

I’m pretty sure they just can’t pass up the chance to chase me down with 3 times our numbers.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Never would I ask a scrub guard like you for tips… Do not flatter yourself. Maybe ele though…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

9/20 SBI / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

I’m pretty sure they just can’t pass up the chance to chase me down with 3 times our numbers.

yah we’d rather just zerg u down, than beat u 10x in a row by the windmill

spca