9/27/13 Maguuma/Ehmry Bay/Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Ya’ll sound surprised. Did I not mention we couldn’t even get back Hills from like four of you armed with AC’s Monday morning? On top of that, you guys took Bay with like five plus a single omega. Expect much the same through the rest of the week.

My suggestion to you Mags would be to get whatever achievements you want to get now in PvE while you can. You’re going gold and you’re not going to have such an opportunity again for quite a while I suspect. A break for you before your inevitable destruction, less curb-stompage for us. Everyone is happy.

lol no

I just wanted to say rip eb and db.

Yeah, it’s funny. We get that a lot here lately, and yet we have’nt really dropped much despite our losses. I’m certain we’ll be here for a while yet.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

6. Maguuma 1 778.063 70.755 8 2

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Oop, razgerb already posted it. Awko taco to the max.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Welp, rip EB and DB’s presence.

Ya’ll sound surprised. Did I not mention we couldn’t even get back Hills from like four of you armed with AC’s Monday morning? On top of that, you guys took Bay with like five plus a single omega. Expect much the same through the rest of the week.

My suggestion to you Mags would be to get whatever achievements you want to get now in PvE while you can. You’re going gold and you’re not going to have such an opportunity again for quite a while I suspect. A break for you before your inevitable destruction, less curb-stompage for us. Everyone is happy.

We’ve given Fort Aspenwood, TC and JQ their share of bruises and we’re ready to do it again. See you in season 2 if/when we drop, you never know what will happen between now and then =)

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

(edited by Truearrow.3527)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I love the fact that mag would rather lose gold league so they can get better fights then potentially winning silver

Hi, welcome to Maguuma. We’ve been this way for many, many, many months.

Got out mah rosary, prayin 2 da bb jesus that we stay rank 6.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I love the fact that mag would rather lose gold league so they can get better fights then potentially winning silver

Hi, welcome to Maguuma. We’ve been this way for many, many, many months.

Got out mah rosary, prayin 2 da bb jesus that we stay rank 6.

That’s Ukune silly~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Welp, rip EB and DB’s presence.

lol once league start everyone will stop playing for ppt lol its gonna be do w/e you want time.

now is the time to play wvw to get as many rating as possible

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Evlana where is our funding to transfer DB to Mag, im tired of farming =(

The first place we met was at the Queen’s Gauntlet and we were farming Dead Eye. Where did all that money go??

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

@People that take this game way to serious, like the guy from SWAG that messaged me from no where.

Adding people from the forums because they happen to be in a particular guild, then asking them why we are mad at you. Then using terms like “fight like men”. You might need to take a break from the game.

There is no collective or hive mind in Guild Wars 2. I don’t have a problem with SWAG just because some of my guildmates may have a problem with SWAG. It is video game it might be time to take a break if you feel compelled to message me. I don’t even get in to all that video game drama. My posts on the forums are about topics that interest me or I might agree or disagree with. I don’t post on the forums to prove I’m some cool dude with leet skillz I just have my opinions on certain things.

TL&DR:

I am in Good Fights but being in a guild doesn’t mean everyone thinks exactly the same. Messaging me ingame is childish message the person behind the computer you actually have a problem with.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

…being in a guild doesn’t mean everyone thinks exactly the same.

Lies.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

6. Maguuma 1 778.063 70.755 8 2

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Oop, razgerb already posted it. Awko taco to the max.

He’s always looking out for us, that Razgerb ♥

I am in Good Fights but being in a guild doesn’t mean everyone thinks exactly the same. Messaging me ingame is childish message the person behind the computer you actually have a problem with.

::adds you to friends list:: Not because I want to troll you, but because you’re GF and you are legit my favorite guild on Ehmry.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

@People that take this game way to serious, like the guy from SWAG that messaged me from no where.

Adding people from the forums because they happen to be in a particular guild, then asking them why we are mad at you. Then using terms like “fight like men”. You might need to take a break from the game.

Rofl!

I’d get at very least infracted if I took this where it needs to go, so I’ll merely say “it’s” intact.

Message me instead. A stalker conversation like this would’ve legit made my day.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Really TG? You’re going to chase 2 poeple all the way to the windmill with 3x the numbers?

Windmill is suppose to be a safe place

There is no safe zone anywhere. Generally if you are dueling folks will leave it alone, but just because you are in the area of the mill doesn’t mean you are safe.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

There is no collective or hive mind in Guild Wars 2. I don’t have a problem with SWAG just because some of my guildmates may have a problem with SWAG. It is video game it might be time to take a break if you feel compelled to message me. I don’t even get in to all that video game drama. My posts on the forums are about topics that interest me or I might agree or disagree with. I don’t post on the forums to prove I’m some cool dude with leet skillz I just have my opinions on certain things.

TL&DR:

How is him messaging you, and you posting this long blah blah blah on the forums, any different? You only reference swag, not the individual responsible, like all swag was a hive mind, etc.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

oZii.2864

How is him messaging you, and you posting this long blah blah blah on the forums, any different? You only reference swag, not the individual responsible, like all swag was a hive mind, etc.

I bolded that for you! I didn’t name a specific person cause I don’t remember his character name. Maybe he reads it maybe he doesn’t are you his lawyer or employed by SWAG or something?

I posted a long blah blah on the forums? That’s long to you? LMAO

{Thief}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Wow Sin, 3 line post limit or go home pls.

I don’t see any reference to Swag as a whole. The individual response was “why we are mad” and “fight like men”.

Not hard to understand lol.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

T.T……no matter how hard you try to escape Mag you will stay down here with us forever

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

(edited by Lenador.1436)

in Match-ups

oZii.2864

Wow Sin, 3 line post limit or go home pls.

I don’t see any reference to Swag as a whole. The individual response was “why we are mad” and “fight like men”.

Not hard to understand lol.

I don’t know what this Niim dude is on about. The post is directed at the person that messaged me. Has quote’s directly from the individual not sure what is hard to understand.

{Thief}

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stillsky.2615

Stillsky.2615

Niim’s point was you’re taking it too seriously by coming to the forums to whine about a guy who takes it too seriously.

aZn
~Maguuma~

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

Niim’s point was you’re taking it too seriously by coming to the forums to whine about a guy who takes it too seriously.

^

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I bolded that for you! I didn’t name a specific person cause I don’t remember his character name. Maybe he reads it maybe he doesn’t are you his lawyer or employed by SWAG or something?

I posted a long blah blah on the forums? That’s long to you? LMAO

It’s definitely a bit long, for someone who hasn’t seen many of your posts.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

i wonder on a scale of 1-10 how mad anet is that we’re going to ruin their ‘clash of the titans’

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

oZii.2864

I post on the forums all the time but I don’t post in matchup threads anymore haven’t for like 3 months. It was nothing for me to write that little post.

Do my words have inflection? I think the only all capital word in my post is SWAG. I don’t remember yelling when I typed that.

It’s definitely a bit long, for someone who hasn’t seen many of your posts.

IKR

Time to go look for a new Daecollo thread those are my faves!

{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I dunno wtf is up w/ this Swag drama, but I do know that they refuse to GvG GF. They also post videos of them “roaming” which is nothing but a compilation of their guild zerging ppl down.

I’ve noticed they are pushing to become the next Mag All Stars since Ark drama

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Lately, we’ve had a lot of Mags join our GF groups after we’ve killed them, crying Paxa about how we zerged them down like dogs. I know Mag sure has done it to us a lot but it’s WvW. It happens. There’s been some fun fights out there too but it seems lost between all the whine coming from Maguuma.

Must be that PPT craziness you guys got going on over there.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Niim.9260

I dunno wtf is up w/ this Swag drama, but I do know that they refuse to GvG GF. They also post videos of them “roaming” which is nothing but a compilation of their guild zerging ppl down.

I wouldn’t expect SWAG to have enough folks for a GvG.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I wouldn’t expect SWAG to have enough folks for a GvG.

I notice they make lots of excuses too for some reason.

Funny group of ppl it seems

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Score update…?

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

TL&DR:

Lucky! I mean I get lotsa messages from SWAGuumans, but then I have lots of friends on the server, and a fair amount in SWAG. As for random ‘umadbro’ messages I think this all stems from Cookies tbh… But then again maybe not.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

Unsure on this since Orion hasnt been on in quite awhile and we havent had a GvG since Agg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Unsure on this since Orion hasnt been on in quite awhile and we havent had a GvG since Agg.

we havent had a GvG since the Bloodlust nerf.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Rofl!

I’d get at very least infracted if I took this where it needs to go, so I’ll merely say “it’s” intact.

Message me instead. A stalker conversation like this would’ve legit made my day.

When do you play, again?

Lately, we’ve had a lot of Mags join our GF groups after we’ve killed them, crying Paxa about how we zerged them down like dogs.

I’m confused by this post and what Paxa has to do with it, but Maguuma has trademarked Zerg Dogs (woof) so please don’t use that analogy. Thanks!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

Rofl!

When do you play, again?

Lately, we’ve had a lot of Mags join our GF groups after we’ve killed them, crying Paxa about how we zerged them down like dogs.

I’m confused by this post and what Paxa has to do with it, but Maguuma has trademarked Zerg Dogs (woof) so please don’t use that analogy. Thanks!

Get outta here! Pretty sure danklemas was sayin that before mag.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Rofl!

When do you play, again?

Get outta here! Pretty sure danklemas was sayin that before mag.

As leader of the Zerg Dogs I must insist that you cease and desist your trademark infringement before I take legal action!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

How are we doing this afternoon? @ work and can’t look at the score…

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

Youre winning. The end.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Youre winning. The end.

Well yeaaah but I wanna know the ppt spread! XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muppet.6485

Muppet.6485

325/285/85 MAG/DB/EB

we need to ppt harder though, we dropped a bit rating wise over night :\

Muppet~
[Ark]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Here’s your ppt spread, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah

Attachments:

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

it turns me on that jinks thinks im an all star

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Actually, they did do some GvG’s they seemed to lose most of the 10v10’s but won most of the 5v5’s.

TL&DR:

Lucky! I mean I get lotsa messages from SWAGuumans, but then I have lots of friends on the server, and a fair amount in SWAG. As for random ‘umadbro’ messages I think this all stems from Cookies tbh… But then again maybe not.

lol, operation kill cookies ftw.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

(edited by Entioch.6594)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

it turns me on that jinks thinks im an all star

Haha can’t say it turns me on but I certainly am flattered that he thinks so highly of our guild.

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Imo, it’s more than three, it ain’t roaming. Real roamers go it alone, or coordinate their efforts with team members on separate areas of the map, or even separate maps entirely. Striking camps and small targets within the final 5 mins to spread points distribution.

Yumiko Togashii

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

Imo, it’s more than three, it ain’t roaming. Real roamers go it alone, or coordinate their efforts with team members on separate areas of the map, or even separate maps entirely. Striking camps and small targets within the final 5 mins to spread points distribution.

wow you can even make roaming about ppt

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

It’s the nature of the game unfortunately…

Don’t you meanies pick on Cookie! DX

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Really TG? You’re going to chase 2 poeple all the way to the windmill with 3x the numbers?

Windmill is suppose to be a safe place

Hmmm… looks like we’ll have to bring ~6 people total to our 10v10 with TG to make it a fair fight…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

It’s the nature of the game unfortunately…

That doesn’t mean you have to play for PPT. You can play your own game within the game. Gameception.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

We don’t GvG because we don’t field numbers for a GvG, hence why we 5v5’d GF instead of a full on GvG and won a majority of those anyway.

It’s ok, Jinqueeta is a horrid d/p thief who relies too heavily on the 5→2 combo. How about this, next time we duel I’ll whisper you 5→2 each time you do it while we’re dueling and we’ll count how many times I whispered you by the end of our 20 minutes duel because you disengage and reset with it way too much.

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

(edited by Ryan.8367)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Actually, they did do some GvG’s they seemed to lose most of the 10v10’s but won most of the 5v5’s.

TL&DR:

operation kill cookies was pretty awesome

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

So what happened to db? Legit asking here btw only heard rumors wants stuff from the source!!

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

We don’t GvG because we don’t field numbers for a GvG, hence why we 5v5’d GF instead of a full on GvG and won a majority of those anyway.

It’s ok, Jinqueeta is a horrid d/p thief who relies too heavily on the 5->2 combo. How about this, next time we duel I’ll whisper you 5->2 each time you do it while we’re dueling and we’ll count how many times I whispered you by the end of our 20 minutes duel because you disengage and reset with it way too much.

Complaining about thieves is soooo winter 2012.

Dontcha know we’ve moved onto condis and perplexity