9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newbkakes.4971

Newbkakes.4971

In this match-up thread I see all this come out and play stuff. lol When we do come out and play SBI zerg balls need to number in the 80-100 range. We have wiped your big guilds up and down the maps constantly. Your answer? The funny part about it is your server wouldn’t hold a candle to servers with equal numbers. Even completely outnumbering an opposing server you get wiped. How can you brag about that? Sorry but it seems to me SBI will fall once again when you realize your numbers don’t mean anything when you are teamed against skilled servers with equal numbers. Here is a simple little vid to prove a point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VXvW1Jtf0Sk or maybe another. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GasPzNqI4nw Lol you say you want SoR or JQ? good luck.

Seeing some of our tags in there I gotta say that was great defense on your part. ONE has always been fun to fight. Never underestimate the power of choke points with proper siege placement. I’d still say we’re ready for No one said we wanted T1, we will settle for T2.

Honestly ONE has been one of the guilds we’ve had fun fighting. Great organization and you guys ALWAYS time those war banners perfectly.

I don’t think we’re even one of the biggest guilds here. Reset we field 30 and nightly we field 20ish. We only have 64 members.

Cheers!

Wipin zergs since 2012
Former Too Kitten [BÆST] leader/founder
[TBT] The Black Tides since ’14

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

It’s a lot of tough talk from One considering they lost a GvG to us and even accused us of cheating. I mean you guys are a good guild but don’t get ahead of yourself. A lot of your wipes of us are a product of us learning as a group of guilds how to effectively flank and utilize 3 guild groups because none of us have had that luxury before. The rest of the wipes are usually my own fault as we have gone through extensive changes to the guild roster which has caused a great deal of change and unhappiness. I have to consider it a down payment towards future success, but we’ve had a tough time vs. skilled groups the last 2-3 weeks. Many of these wipes are a product of my own bad calls that lead to BAEST and DR rushing into terrible situations, but, you live, you learn, you get better. TE does it, and SBI will to, even if it costs us the fairweather PvE players on our server now that only add to queue times…

Is it a valid excuse for losing with 3 guild groups vs only one guild+ PUGS? No of course not, we understand we have work to do but I’m sure all of us are willing to do it. That said you’re the best fight on YB and we enjoy fighting you, but please, you get to pick all your fights as a defender with better terrain and supporting siege. We could ignore you but when we’re ticking 600 we often rush into really bad places to fight simply for practice and the fact that there isn’t much else to do.

Stay classy and we’ll have an enjoyable week this week. Also feel free to PM me if you want to do more GvG later in the week or something.

Thanks,
Star

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: squidward.1690

squidward.1690

Mashed up our fights from reset night!
Shoutouts to PRO/GLOB/LOOT/ONE good fights!

Interesting, how did you guys have two food buffs up ?

Theinkern

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

Theinkern

It’s the potion that turns them into the Ascalonian Ghosts, it shows up as food buff for some reason. Wiki link: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Potion_of_Ascalonian_Mages

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

SBI still primarily uses zerg tactics to take things. It’s common to seem them try one gate, fail, but we don’t have enough forces to actually wipe them all out, so they rez up, and 40-50 people run like keystone cops to the next gate. Fail. Run to a camp, resupply, then to a third gate, or back at the same one. Eventually they have worn down all the supply maybe gotten some siege down and eventually bust down a gate and rush in like barbarians. In any higher tier with even numbers, that very first fail on the first attempt, would be the end. Because even numbers would rush out of the tower/keep and clean up the rest of your forces, game over.

They can say ‘well we just want fights’ or they don’t care because the score is not in doubt. But its very bad practice for upper tiers. If you can’t make organized successful attacks consistently even with a big numbers advantage, imagine doing it against even numbers, on top of all the strategic siege.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Newbkakes.4971

Theinkern

It’s the potion that turns them into the Ascalonian Ghosts, it shows up as food buff for some reason. Wiki link: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Potion_of_Ascalonian_Mages

Yeap!

Wipin zergs since 2012

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Newbkakes.4971

I gotta say GREAT fight in BAY in YBBL

Wipin zergs since 2012

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

It’s a lot of tough talk from One considering they lost a GvG to us and even accused us of cheating. I mean you guys are a good guild but don’t get ahead of yourself. A lot of your wipes of us are a product of us learning as a group of guilds how to effectively flank and utilize 3 guild groups because none of us have had that luxury before. The rest of the wipes are usually my own fault as we have gone through extensive changes to the guild roster which has caused a great deal of change and unhappiness. I have to consider it a down payment towards future success, but we’ve had a tough time vs. skilled groups the last 2-3 weeks. Many of these wipes are a product of my own bad calls that lead to BAEST and DR rushing into terrible situations, but, you live, you learn, you get better. TE does it, and SBI will to, even if it costs us the fairweather PvE players on our server now that only add to queue times…

Is it a valid excuse for losing with 3 guild groups vs only one guild+ PUGS? No of course not, we understand we have work to do but I’m sure all of us are willing to do it. That said you’re the best fight on YB and we enjoy fighting you, but please, you get to pick all your fights as a defender with better terrain and supporting siege. We could ignore you but when we’re ticking 600 we often rush into really bad places to fight simply for practice and the fact that there isn’t much else to do.

Stay classy and we’ll have an enjoyable week this week. Also feel free to PM me if you want to do more GvG later in the week or something.

Thanks,
Star

Whoa whoa whoa…didn’t we agree to a “friendly match” and not a serious one since you guys wouldn’t even register it on the official GvG forums? From what I have heard, our GvG with you consisted mostly of new recruits using it as practice for WvW. But again, you guys did win the friendly match and showed skill. Good job.

Now, we usually don’t brag or put ourselves forward, but when SBI says that this week is boring and cannot help but say how bad Kain and YB are, we are not going to hold off. When it takes your entire zerg of TE, BAEST, DDLG, AND your most recent transfers from BP (DR) to take a tower or keep from One and our friendly pugs, please do not badmouth YB or Kain here on the forums and say we are boring servers. Most of us are playing for fights this week, so PPT has no standing as SBI pretty much outnumber and outcover us.

Also, there’s no excuse to complain about defense. Offense can also choose the field and the weapons they use. You guys did take NW tower and garrison last night after realizing that siege creeping with trebs and catas worked. With overwhelming numbers, I think that does even the odds out.

Anyways, I do not want to see this thread turn into that nasty 20 page IoJ/SBI thread last week, so let’s put off the trash talkin and get back to WvW.

FSP

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Thanks,
Star

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no excuse you can call about 3-4 guilds getting wiped by 1 guild. LOL

It is also a blast for you to bring up a GVG that we weren’t even caring about. Do you want the screenshot of you having over 15 during a fight that was posted on the yaks bend forums? I believe the picture prove you had around 18 each fight.We don’t care, so don’t even bother bringing it up. Shows you have little control over your guild, no sweat.

DDLG is the one strong guild on SBI right now, and that is mainly due to their core, very good players there. BEAST is getting there, keep it up! TE, no words. :/

[One]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: uplevelednoob.2513

uplevelednoob.2513

Good Fights this week so far, [DR] has been having fun, hopefully we can field more numbers than 10-15 once we get everyone over and things will get more interesting.

To comment on this whole numbers ordeal, I’d be very surprised if zergs around this Tiers matchup hit 80 man (as that is the cap on BL’s as of the latest patch). Coming from T1 and actually seeing them they are twice the size of the force we had in that bay video.

No disrespect to [One], you guys are very good at open field and we have enjoyed fighting you in the past and are enjoying fighting you in the present as well. Good luck and see you out there.

-M
[DR]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Newbkakes.4971

BEAST has been nothing but friendly during these matchups and we never troll any server. I feel that it was unfair that you lumped us in there. We like to keep the sportsmanship between the guilds we face fair, clean and friendly. Please do the same

Wipin zergs since 2012

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

Good Fights this week so far, [DR] has been having fun, hopefully we can field more numbers than 10-15 once we get everyone over and things will get more interesting.

To comment on this whole numbers ordeal, I’d be very surprised if zergs around this Tiers matchup hit 80 man (as that is the cap on BL’s as of the latest patch). Coming from T1 and actually seeing them they are twice the size of the force we had in that bay video.

No disrespect to [One], you guys are very good at open field and we have enjoyed fighting you in the past and are enjoying fighting you in the present as well. Good luck and see you out there.

-M
[DR]

Totally forgot you DR guys, you guys bring an interesting twist! I believe if you guys had just a bit more people, youd do very very good.

[One]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganellon.7032

Ganellon.7032

Hey guys. A couple of weeks ago in an unbalanced matchup against Borlis Pass, SBI decided to gamble on some fun and put up a bounty to build a waypoint in the BP Garrison. It ended up being a great deal of fun, and very challenging for SBI and BP.
Because this match up is… what it is… we are looking at doing something similar this week to help balance the match up and breathe some life into WvW. I believe this bounty will be extremely challenging for SBI and offer both Kaineng and Yak’s Bend some great opportunities for fights, and the potential for a very large payout.
If you’re interested, take a look at the SBI Forums for details. Hope to see you there.
http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/2658-wvw-event-waypoint-armageddon

-Fimstippi

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Divine Don.9752

Divine Don.9752

HUGE fight on Yak’s bl at Hills just now, haven’t had that kinda (long siege) fight in awhile. Nice job everyone.

~Don

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

SBI still primarily uses zerg tactics to take things. It’s common to seem them try one gate, fail, but we don’t have enough forces to actually wipe them all out, so they rez up, and 40-50 people run like keystone cops to the next gate. Fail. Run to a camp, resupply, then to a third gate, or back at the same one. Eventually they have worn down all the supply maybe gotten some siege down and eventually bust down a gate and rush in like barbarians. In any higher tier with even numbers, that very first fail on the first attempt, would be the end. Because even numbers would rush out of the tower/keep and clean up the rest of your forces, game over.

They can say ‘well we just want fights’ or they don’t care because the score is not in doubt. But its very bad practice for upper tiers. If you can’t make organized successful attacks consistently even with a big numbers advantage, imagine doing it against even numbers, on top of all the strategic siege.

Did you see the assault on Yaks bay, Hills, and Garrison that was heavily and tactically defended this evening.. Wasnt even Zerg rollling. Well sieged keeps from Yaks Bend tonight. Terrific Fighting in their Bl. No matter who won. It was enjoyable and very well organized. Lets keep this professional, we cannot control who we are matched up against here.. so lets enjoy this time!

And i want to make sure it’s known, I don’t think Yaks Bend or kain Are boring. I have had big fights in Both Servers in the past, so they are definitely not people to brush off normally. Unfair matchup.. that is all.

Don’t break just because of this match up!! keep coming for us.

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

(edited by Novability.4718)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Seems like you are never safe here at EBG. /cry

Attachments:

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

I dunno about other people on SBI, but when I said fighting you guys wasn’t fair it wasn’t a dig at you guys. It is boring this week; all we can do is fight back and forth over a couple of camps for the most part. This has nothing whatsoever to do with comparative skill and is entirely due to the ridiculous numbers advantage. We aren’t talking kitten to you, about you, or anything of the like. We are lamenting a poorly designed matchup system.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I dunno about other people on SBI, but when I said fighting you guys wasn’t fair it wasn’t a dig at you guys. It is boring this week; all we can do is fight back and forth over a couple of camps for the most part. This has nothing whatsoever to do with comparative skill and is entirely due to the ridiculous numbers advantage. We aren’t talking kitten to you, about you, or anything of the like. We are lamenting a poorly designed matchup system.

We are bored too. I would prefer to be losing in a higher tier.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

please, you get to pick all your fights as a defender with better terrain and supporting siege.

lol.

Seems like you are never safe here at EBG. /cry

Woot I’m famous now!

All classes

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

Would any YB or KN guilds be interested in doing some GvG fights this Thursday around 7pm server time? My guild, Amazon Basin, is largely a PvX guild that has been getting more of our folks into WvW recently and I would like to test our skill against other organized guild WvW groups. We generally field 10-20 and are flexible on the numbers for the fights. If interested, please PM me on these forums or send ingame mail to ign: Thel. Thanks!

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Hello, [SoCo] on YB~ This is Deko, old DR map/team chat spammer and carebears ranger (because I got 2 bears!)

/wave @ [SoCo] Footman necro who roamed solo in SBI BL yesterday afternoon, NA Pacific Time. (I’m also the lowbie engi at Battle’s Hollow Q.Q)

Daev the mesmer and Blodeuyn wanna say hi as well!

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

That was me /wave back atcha! Saw lots of [LEXS], [SBHS], and [RISE] out solo/duo last night. I even saw a few solo Kain. Had some great fights around there! It was a while between fights, but I ended up having some great fights 1v1 and 1v2. I obviously need to improve on my 1337 solo skillz, but it was a blast. I didn’t end up hitting more than I should reasonably be able to handle until the end, I hit your NN camp and I guess a bunch of people had just ported in because, well, I went splat! Days off while working Mids makes for interesting fights. Look forward to more in the future, but unfortunately I work the next few nights.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAlkmst.4863

TheAlkmst.4863

I’ll just leave this over here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlVcC9JFPo8&feature=youtube_gdata

Good fights on this matchup show how much we have to learn and improve.

thanks yak’s bend for always keeping it interesting out there on fights!
we wish you the BEAST of luck out there on your future matchups!

there is one very interesting fight in that video at OL in EB!
props to all the guilds that have fought us during this matchup!
SEE YOU IN THE BATTLEFIELD!

Alkmst-Pink Mohawk Norn Thief- BÆST Guild Leader

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Kitten! Too Kitten, Alkmst! WvW is (finally) back?!

(edited by playard.6035)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: aliengmr.7381

aliengmr.7381

This is a horrible match-up and really can’t wait till it ends. Kaineng is pretty much dead at this point.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

This is a horrible match-up and really can’t wait till it ends. Kaineng is pretty much dead at this point.

Sorry, must be awful for Kaineng.
Hopefully you guys get a better matchup next week. =)

~Tarnished Coast~

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

I did ask PH Philippine Heroes to return home to SBI a few weeks ago when we were matched up with them but they said they were too attached to KNN. Where are they now anyone know?

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoxly.4109

Phoxly.4109

Was pretty fun trying to defend OL for the last couple hours from wave after wave of SBI attacks and their split zerg capping.

You guys had 3 groups of 20-40 scouring the map for supply, think we held off pretty good til SBI finished cleaning up Kaineg’s side of the map. Bummer matchup this week, but fun fights indeed!

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I did ask PH Philippine Heroes to return home to SBI a few weeks ago when we were matched up with them but they said they were too attached to KNN. Where are they now anyone know?

They were still there last week when we fought them. I remember because one of them refused to fight me outside of a camp 1v1 even though I’m a horrible player. Guess he really needed WXP or something.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: milknnuts.8610

milknnuts.8610

They’re still in Kaineng as of the moment.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Are there seriously people from SBI asking YB players to come out to fight? I guess this is your idea of a fight:

http://i43.tinypic.com/k1bcw7.jpg

Yep, you put up an ac to shoot at the sole defender of our Bay.

[Yak’s Bend]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Are there seriously people from SBI asking YB players to come out to fight? I guess this is your idea of a fight:

lol

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Phoxly.4109

Two nights ago when SBI controlled literally EVERYTHING on every map our guild snuck out to the Champion Oakheart at Speldans. About 5 minutes into killing it a 40 man zerg showed up to kill 8 of us. :/ When you’re bored, you’re bored I guess.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

SBI stats:

60+ ppl
3+ hours
15+ trebs
7+ catas
10+ acs
8+ ballistas
5+ golems (3-4 alphas) &
1 lords fail attempt

to take a t2 OL

I would blame it on SBI & their famous lack of organization (zombies :P) but I gotta give credit to Yak’s Bend, nicely done everyone…. especially our commander Lyrokie, we were only around 7 of us [GLOB] with pugs & all those 3+ hours we just kept screwing all SBI attempts.

Cheers to Yak’s Bend \o/

All I gotta say to SBI is that in my opinion you’re really far from being gold league material but I guess you can prove me wrong after the league starts (if you make it) since DB is mostly dead we will see how you do it against Mag & SoS ^ ^

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: ithinkimhaunted.7412

ithinkimhaunted.7412

on that note, guess ill just leave this vid from sunday here then.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

on that note, guess ill just leave this vid from sunday here then.

Great video.

Love how it shows the difference between t1 and t anything else. Chaos and fookery vs. blob. Random fights inside of the big “zerg v zerg” fight.

Love it!

For example the first part of the video is YB sieging Mendons. When SBI comes out in force to attack the siege it is done by brawling and skirmishing.

The OP was able to move in and out of heavy fighting areas (not that heavy) to engage in any of the multiple little fights happening during the “big fight”.

This is why I enjoy t-anything over t1.

Good fun. (although i hope Kain and YB get a more even matchup and we do not, getting beat up all week is a bit more fun then chasing 1 person by 10 or more all week).

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: dynafire.5196

dynafire.5196

(snip)
All I gotta say to SBI is that in my opinion you’re really far from being gold league material but I guess you can prove me wrong after the league starts (if you make it) since DB is mostly dead we will see how you do it against Mag & SoS ^ ^

Nice job there.. Of course SBI has much to learn.. Though, what does “gold league material” mean? If it means being in the 6th spot and getting rolled every match – yeah I think we (SBI) are able to meet that criterion. :/ If “gold league material” means, has a shot at winning gold league – everyone knows only JQ, BG, and SoR are “gold league material”…

Getting 6th spot has everything to do with who RNG places against whom.. Though definitely a Mag/SoS/SBI matchup would be very interesting.. We can all hope it happens..

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

aliengmr.7381

Sorry, must be awful for Kaineng.
Hopefully you guys get a better matchup next week. =)

This assumes there’s any serious wvw’ers left after this. Many have already jumped ship. The next match up might be better for the Kaineng of a week or 2 ago, but now…

(edited by aliengmr.7381)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Pendragon.8735

Is KN really this depleted, or perhaps just tanking to try for… I guess they’d call it Bronze League?

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

They’re still in Kaineng as of the moment.

Babui and the Philippine Heroes – such good memories. They came to SBI when they had higher ranked options. Always reliable, crazy good fighters, always fun to play with.
They stayed till the end – I think they were one of the last Asian guilds to move, when it was getting empty out there. And unlike others, they did not leave in anger. Here is part of their farwell post :

“If there was one server that welcomed us with open arms and no drama whatsoever it was SBI.
… SBI will always be our home…..

I am not a man of words so I won’t make this long. Thank you soooo much SBI, thank you, thank you and once again thank you."

A classy bunch – I sure hope you found what you were looking for. And let me thank you for what you brought us back then – you will always be SBI alumni for me

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Is KN really this depleted, or perhaps just tanking to try for… I guess they’d call it Bronze League?

You can come take a look. Many WvW guilds have left in the recent weeks

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

aliengmr.7381

KN is fortunate to still have a few serious wvw guilds left, at least in my time zone. But the loss of any of them would cripple us badly.

Its really hard to tell what shape we are in with the beating we are getting, but right now wvw on KN is farming our own territory for xp/karma. Draining our keeps and towers and moving on before the zerg shows up to take it back.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Pendragon.8735

KN is fortunate to still have a few serious wvw guilds left, at least in my time zone. But the loss of any of them would cripple us badly.

Its really hard to tell what shape we are in with the beating we are getting, but right now wvw on KN is farming our own territory for xp/karma. Draining our keeps and towers and moving on before the zerg shows up to take it back.

From what I see that is what everyone is doing in these matchups for most of the last few weeks. Only difference is how many people you have to determine how many BLs you can attack and how fast you can recap stuff. Once in a while zergs cross, a fight here or there, or a guild team defends something just to get some action, but for the most part, its more PVE than PVP. Anet needs to rethink a lot of this.

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Due to the match up being horrible I haven’t stepped into wvw, but we’ve fought together and against one another since we were both in t8.

Keep going strong guys. [One] has our respect. I definitely miss those target rich environments :p

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

It’s hard to tell what we actually have in terms of numbers anymore. I usually stick to KBL when I’m in WvW and the most I’ve seen recently has been around 20 at any one place, but that is becoming exceedingly rare. I’m often lucky to find 10 people in a group.

[RAGE]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Just how badly does SBI want our valley keep?

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Boldly boredly badly?

I’ve been told that our EB ZerGuildGrouPuG want everything in EB, especially the exclusive right to access EB JP!

Being rather new to SBI, barely a month, I’m homesick (literally, physically “sick”) and mostly rest at home… (coughing)

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

Man you guys bullied our new commander tonight. =[

[One]

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Phoxly.4109

Too kitten indeed.

Showed up about 2 minutes after the failed attempt at our OL:
http://i.imgur.com/pDaM92r.jpg

9/27 - SBI/YB/Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Man you guys bullied our new commander tonight. =[

He did well. Lots of bags on both sides.
You guys are a great guild.
Best of luck next week. =)

~Tarnished Coast~