9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

SBI attempting to lure out some foes to fight. We all got naked, lined up on the bridge, and sync danced.

Hahahahaha, nice one!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

Everytime without failure an SBI dies and 20 rock up and laugh about zerging a person…

I can’t decide if you are that bad that it’s an accomplishment for you to kill 1 person with 20 or if you are just disgraceful gamers.

u mad? that picture is out of context, i killed you on my upscaled thief 1v1 then called in 19 other people to help me laugh at your body.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Everytime without failure an SBI dies and 20 rock up and laugh about zerging a person…

I can’t decide if you are that bad that it’s an accomplishment for you to kill 1 person with 20 or if you are just disgraceful gamers.

When I laugh in that situation it’s generally at the guy you killed before we got there

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

u mad? that picture is out of context, i killed you on my upscaled thief 1v1 then called in 19 other people to help me laugh at your body.

I was on a cata and got banished off the cliff into your zerg lol but feel free to prove my point about the bad sportsmanship.

Kinda retract my quote tho about it being SBI as a majority, should have figured it was someone in the Bags/DDLG guild. Either way good job on trying to troll and successfully turning a fun match up into something spiteful.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Had fun tonight. I’m going to keep hunting for who the people I want to duel. Thanks to everyone who I dueled with tonight

Mes

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Having lots of laughs today making SBI run away from me while I’m roaming if they are alone but yer when they return with about 6 or so people and dance when they kill you back it’s showing that roaming doesn’t belong in this match up…

Back to using longbow and AoE’s again ^.^ and following ze zerg!

I play a staff Ele so yeah, if I see you while I’m alone, I’m going to run away. But I won’t come back with 6 people and dance on your body. My Ele’s a Norn and she has more honor than that.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Ill say this, this match up is much more active then last week. That’s great. But g sus. The skill level of players I come across are so bad its sad. Even the ones who “sqaure off for deuls” its 123 and your down..

Surely there are half decent players somewhere in this match up right??

Please get better , I now find myself looking for temple runs in Orr since they are more challenging.

390 dragonite pveore to go

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

To the Terribo and all of you other ioj scrubs in this pic, fight me 1v1 instead of tower humping until theres 4+ of you to come out and fight me.

Attachments:

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

To the Terribo and all of you other ioj scrubs in this pic, fight me 1v1 instead of tower humping until theres 4+ of you to come out and fight me.

If that’s in Ioj and just happened , then you are getting thier frustration. I was abusing them for most of the morning. Killed each one 5×. So yeah they mad,bad n angry.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

If that’s in Ioj and just happened , then you are getting thier frustration. I was abusing them for most of the morning. Killed each one 5×. So yeah they mad,bad n angry.

Yah this was all in IoJ BL

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

If you gonna troll our guild please be good at it.

And BTW, this is WvW not 1v1 arena.

Attachments:

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Yeah, I say, XOXO are good. We can’t kill that mesmer and thief combo. Kudos to you guys. Say hello to Otter for me.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

Ang BTW, this is WvW not 1v1 areana.

Ah, i should have knew it was you who was tower humping till you outnumbered me. I know this is not a 1v1 arena, but atleast have some guts to come out and fight 1v1 instead of waiting till im outnumbered by atleast 3.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Ah, i should have knew it was you who was tower humping till you outnumbered me. I know this is not a 1v1 arena, but atleast have some guts to come out and fight 1v1 instead of waiting till im outnumbered by atleast 3.

I admit I am not good at 1v1 so I play WvW. Sorry to disappoint you. I’m keen on upgrading our towers than dueling.

If you are not wearing that TRBO tag my guildies could have dueled you.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Good thing NSP is fighting back, let’s push SBI more!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I admit I am not good at 1v1 so I play WvW. Sorry to disappoint you. I’m keen on upgrading our towers than dueling.

Coming out of a tower to fight someone 1v1 is not wvw, but coming out to gank someone 3v1 is wvw.. I see, I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time how silly of me.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Coming out of a tower to fight someone 1v1 is not wvw, but coming out to gank someone 3v1 is wvw.. I see, I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time how silly of me.

Yeah you are, it’s numbers game in WvW. Maybe you can try PvP arena or something. I’m sure they fill in equal numbers in there (not sure, I don’t do sPvP).

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

SBI attempting to lure out some foes to fight. We all got naked, lined up on the bridge, and sync danced.

Jeez man.
Buy a new graphics card.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Yeah you are, it’s numbers game in WvW. Maybe you can try PvP arena or something. I’m sure they fill in equal numbers in there (not sure, I don’t do sPvP).

So what you’re saying is if coward play wvw, if not play spvp?

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

I leave the BL for atleast an hour, come back, and your still in the tower, dont you get bored Tuk? >.<

Attachments:

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I leave the BL for atleast an hour, come back, and your still in the tower, dont you get bored Tuk? >.<

Omg man get the vista..

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

Omg man get the vista..

I got it!

Attachments:

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I’d just like to say this, I use to be fine coming out of a tower and 1v1ing, Until the meta became you stomp the guy that was repectful enough to come to it instead of letting him res. No matter what when I win a 1v1 I’ll let you res, But so many ppl just come right back at me and ill let them res again, If they just keep trying after 3-4 times ill stomp them. So far anyone i’ve beat 1v1 on my SUPPORT ZERG (Which ill admit hose players I beat are prolly new or running a zerg build as well) build i’ve let res and they do this. Anytime i’m beat however I get stomped. Pretty annoying but i’d just like a little more respect out of 1v1s, I dont 1v1 for bags and neither should you, its for the fun of a challenge. Maybe i’ll go blow the dust off my condi venom thief or d/d ele soon for more 1v1s ppl asking for.

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Call me crazy, but I can have fun zerging or roaming. Had some awesome group fights tonight when [HARD] and [CORE] grouped up in IOJ bl. Good fights from [DDLG], [TE], [BAEST], and several other guild groups. I know to some it just looks like stacking up might and blobbing into each other, but the amount of micromanagement that goes on is pretty impressive.

SPCA, you guys just inspire me to get better at solo and small group play. I’ve been watching a lot of Your Big Horse’s youtube videos and been going out on my support guard in small groups more. Your group play is ridiculously coordinated. I ran into the char mesmer (waffles?) on my zerg specced warrior and might as well just have /cry’d as he melted me. Looking forward to talking with you uall to get some tips on our small group composition and builds.

Keep up the good fights, don’t know how many 3 hour defenses of our bay I can handle in one week O_O.

It’s clear to me that there is a reputation that follows you when you fight large group.

People tend to think if you aren’t in a roaming guild and do large group organized, you can’t possibly like small an pvp. It’s just a rep you have to live with. Get used to being underestimated and called a Zerg queen on forums if you dare ever run into someone you’ve killed 1v1 in a Zerg.

:) It’s just the way it is. You know xoxo has been called servers for helping out on reset nights occasionally, to give you an idea how ridiculous it can get.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

PSA to all the roamer chest thumpers here.

The vast majority of us are here for zerg fights. We don’t run away from you because we’re scared, we just don’t care about you. We aren’t traited or geared for roaming or small man, and you are. We don’t find it fun, and you aren’t even good. We zerg you down so you stop wasting our time. Nobody wants to chase around a roamer for 10 minutes across the map. Thanks, and have fun, keep filling up the forums with your tales of dramatic conquest against superior numbers of enemies, they are at least entertaining.

So myself and 2 others go to cap vale in SBI bl and we we hold it off against multiple SBI while fighting the guards until they bring enough to overpower us. We then leave our spawn and go out towards the vet war for some wxp. The SBI commander that was leading the defense, A TE commander, then zerged our 3 man with 9. I think someone was a little mad. Double standard much?

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

The vast majority of us are here for zerg fights. We don’t run away from you because we’re scared, we just don’t care about you. We aren’t traited or geared for roaming or small man, and you are. We don’t find it fun, and you aren’t even good. We zerg you down so you stop wasting our time. Nobody wants to chase around a roamer for 10 minutes across the map. Thanks, and have fun, keep filling up the forums with your tales of dramatic conquest against superior numbers of enemies, they are at least entertaining.

PSA to all you zergers out there.

When you say that you don’t chase around roamers and are looking for zerg fights and then hunt down 3 roamers with 10 people, it makes you look like a huge hypocrite. It is clear that you’re mad that we killed your group a few times, but get over it. Thanks, and have fun being bad.

Attachments:

Lana | NSP | XOXO

(edited by Adlanaa.6172)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So myself and 2 others go to cap vale in SBI bl and we we hold it off against multiple SBI while fighting the guards until they bring enough to overpower us. We then leave our spawn and go out towards the vet war for some wxp. The SBI commander that was leading the defense, A TE commander, then zerged our 3 man with 9. I think someone was a little mad. Double standard much?

I don’t understand. You come to our BL. Try to take our stuff. And we’re not supposed to attack you?

Also, 9 people does not a zerg make.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I’m starting a new craze.

Blind and block your enemies attacks with lots and lots and lots of siege thrown at them. LOL!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Blind and block your enemies attacks with lots and lots and lots of siege thrown at them. LOL!

pft thats been my standard for a long time now.. Get off my coat tail pls..

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

I don’t understand. You come to our BL. Try to take our stuff. And we’re not supposed to attack you?

Also, 9 people does not a zerg make.

It’s not that. It’s the fact that your buddy made a comment about how you dont like to chase small mans across maps. But you sent 9 after us after losing over and over again to 3 in a camp.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

(edited by JKFlipFlop.7123)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

PSA to all you zergers out there.

When you say that you don’t chase around roamers and are looking for zerg fights and then hunt down 3 roamers with 10 people, it makes you look like a huge hypocrite. It is clear that you’re mad that we killed your group a few times, but get over it. Thanks, and have fun being bad.

Oh THAT charr. Yea, they need their zerg.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Might roam around SBI BL in a bit during my lunch break. Look for the IoJ norn ranger

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

As someone who’s soloed a whole lot in this game, Let me just offer a bit of advice…I tried the whole not adding on 1v1’s (this is from my time playing DAOC, we simply didn’t do this as it was disrespectful) the whole not killing sub 80’s (seriously, if I saw an up arrow, and I still kind of do it, I generally won’t kill them unless they attack first), and the whole just zerging down 1 person roaming thing….

Know what it got me?

Generally getting zerged by those people 10 seconds later…People won’t respect any of that… If I recognize the person i’ll usually do those things, But most of the time.. people who I respect will turn around and zerg me in 2 seconds flat then jump on my corpse.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Is there a good Guardian solo build? I’ve always run a group build.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

No you see. You throw some siege, because you are small scale roamer.

I am zerger.
There is a difference.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Having lots of laughs today making SBI run away from me while I’m roaming if they are alone but yer when they return with about 6 or so people and dance when they kill you back it’s showing that roaming doesn’t belong in this match up…

Back to using longbow and AoE’s again ^.^ and following ze zerg!

I play a staff Ele so yeah, if I see you while I’m alone, I’m going to run away. But I won’t come back with 6 people and dance on your body. My Ele’s a Norn and she has more honor than that.

I’ve gone back to the zerg builds lol can’t be bothered with the random zerg dances and tea bags anymore if I get zerged while roaming and if I was roaming and you brought 6 people to kill me and it will kill me then personally it doesn’t bother me if people just got the loot bag and moved on without being kittens about it.

….. And Elementalist.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I am zerger.
There is a difference.

But I mean when I hang out with zergers outside towers I throw lots of siege up on the wall like that, and have been for a very long time.. Just sayin, if anything I started this trend. And yes I am entertained.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I am zerger.
There is a difference.

But I mean when I hang out with zergers outside towers I throw lots of siege up on the wall like that, and have been for a very long time.. Just sayin, if anything I started this trend. And yes I am entertained.

We will form a team and everything.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Jeez man.
Buy a new graphics card.

D:
I actually had to wait awhile since I had to turn my character limits up, and wait for all the naked people to actually appear naked.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

Did a little roaming in SBI BL and ran into some [XOXO] (Dank and a couple others). You guys are really skilled and gave me advice that I will heed and iterate on my build a bit more to pump in some more damage.

Next time we meet, hopefully you will see a difference

And to that D/D ele I was dueling, we will have to continue next time. Sorry you dc’d >.< You finished my daily though

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

(edited by Joey.3928)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icarus.1728

Icarus.1728

Lol, I was going to hopefully fine some finally good IoJ and SBI players… sadly none of you have grown a spine yet. Enjoy you tower humping and zergs I guess. If you are going to do either at least do it well. If anyone from IoJ or SBI actually has some balls and wants to 1v1, I would love a fun fight.

If not, then to IoJ or SBI: if you are going to tower-hump or zerg… at least do it well. My word, lol. Sometimes it’s like watching a pack of cats being directed by a rat dressed like a bird smelling of catnip… the better part is when that rat goes off a cliff and you all follow.

Oh well, here is to an actually good match-up next week!

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Did a little roaming in SBI BL and ran into some [XOXO] (Dank and a couple others). You guys are really skilled and gave me advice that I will heed and iterate on my build a bit more to pump in some more damage.

And to that D/D ele I was dueling, we will have to continue next time. Sorry you dc’d >.< You finished my daily though

kitten class getting in the way of roaming. I need a rematch with you sometime. I was that d/d ele you had like a 10 minute duel with underneath east keep this weekend.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icarus.1728

Icarus.1728

Lol, yea… the only [XOXO] I have ran into so far fight at towers and run inside at 10% health (tower-hump), or wait til they are 5v1 against me. They specifically are some of the wrost BM players I have seen yet actually. Made some guilds on JQ look like the popes royal guard.

Oh well, here is to hoping there are some actually honorable players in SBI…. ugh :/

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

kitten class getting in the way of roaming. I need a rematch with you sometime. I was that d/d ele you had like a 10 minute duel with underneath east keep this weekend.

I remember you That was a fun fight. Add me to friends, I’d be happy to duel again.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

This is awsome at IoJ keep at the moment! 26 heavy loot bags and still counting!

….. And Elementalist.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

Lol, yea… the only [XOXO] I have ran into so far fight at towers and run inside at 10% health (tower-hump), or wait til they are 5v1 against me. They specifically are some of the wrost BM players I have seen yet actually. Made some guilds on JQ look like the popes royal guard.

Oh well, here is to hoping there are some actually honorable players in SBI…. ugh :/

I roam with XOXO all the time and yeah, we do fight at towers, but they are your towers.

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

the roamers in this matchup are all running FoTM builds…I’m getting tired of fighting the same builds over and over again

Hi

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Singlemalt.4021

Singlemalt.4021

Good thing NSP is fighting back, let’s push SBI more!

Yea right SBI is not our bay….

Side-Nick ele/Nicktamere ranger
Os guild-NSP

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

lol wut.. #1 XOXO are not tower humpers, the only time I will run into a tower is if I am alone getting ganked by 5 ppl..

2. judging by your post a few up, aren’t you on NSP? Much like XOXO?

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

JKFlipFlop.7123

lol wut.. #1 XOXO are not tower humpers, the only time I will run into a tower is if I am alone getting ganked by 5 ppl..

2. judging by your post a few up, aren’t you on NSP? Much like XOXO?

LOL, he’s on NSP and BMing XOXO, what xD

Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM