9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

also… i was part of [ASH] at the time, blame me having to zerg to get anything done?

Then he found the taste of something better…

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

zerg scrubs. lol

blame SBI they are teaching us to WvW properly.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Someone killed Star’s golem…. /weep

…(I named it Rebecca…)

i dont know…i just like the gif.

One of the funniest scenes in AoT xD

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

zerg scrubs. lol

Kitten.. Way to freaking go SBI, XOXO was annoying enough roaming ;P Now they’re gonna be zerging. GG

Isle Of Janthir

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

zerg scrubs. lol

Kitten.. Way to freaking go SBI, XOXO was annoying enough roaming ;P Now they’re gonna be zerging. GG

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

If you gonna troll our guild please be good at it.

Ang BTW, this is WvW not 1v1 areana.

Ah, i should have knew it was you who was tower humping till you outnumbered me. I know this is not a 1v1 arena, but atleast have some guts to come out and fight 1v1 instead of waiting till im outnumbered by atleast 3.

I admit I am not good at 1v1 so I play WvW. Sorry to disappoint you. I’m keen on upgrading our towers than dueling.

If you are not wearing that TRBO tag my guildies could have dueled you.

Coming out of a tower to fight someone 1v1 is not wvw, but coming out to gank someone 3v1 is wvw.. I see, I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time how silly of me.

I would not worry if I were you – you seem to do it quite fine.

1v1 XOXO style

Attachments:

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Ah, i should have knew it was you who was tower humping till you outnumbered me. I know this is not a 1v1 arena, but atleast have some guts to come out and fight 1v1 instead of waiting till im outnumbered by atleast 3.

I admit I am not good at 1v1 so I play WvW. Sorry to disappoint you. I’m keen on upgrading our towers than dueling.

Coming out of a tower to fight someone 1v1 is not wvw, but coming out to gank someone 3v1 is wvw.. I see, I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time how silly of me.

1v1 XOXO style

Please count the number of friendly dots in that shiny tower behind you and kindly ask them why they are not helping. Kthnx.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

1v1 XOXO style

Please count the number of friendly dots in that shiny tower behind you and kindly ask them why they are not helping. Kthnx.

There’s about 1000031 of them at the camp nearbye too failing an assault on bay.. We were playing troll the reinforcements.. A favorite game of mine.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Ok guys I think I got this..

Tell me, am I doing wvw right?

Attachments:

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Primefactor.7621

Primefactor.7621

I have to ask this because after defending bay for three hours I have to know… SBI…We’re you guys just “Trying” to troll or were you really “Trying” to take our Bay? Because I’ve taken keeps with way less effort and manpower… that was either a poor display of intelligence or a high display of idiocy.

Whelp… take your time with that question, anyways… good job [SE], was a tough, obviously dull and pointless battle to defend our Bay but was actually fun to fight alongside you guys. Oh and gonna have to repay [OS] for the love they’ve been giving us in IoJ at hills. I’ll be sure to bring chocolate hearts and flowers next time I rage on your BL <3

Attachments:

Commander Cadimus Alteria-IoJ
Guild Leader:Reign of Cadimus [RoC]
Time to lead my merry band to victory, with peanut butter in hand!

(edited by Primefactor.7621)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I have to ask this because after defending bay for three hours I have to know… SBI…We’re you guys just “Trying” to troll or were you really “Trying” to take our Bay? Because I’ve taken keeps with way less effort and manpower… that was either a poor display of intelligence or a high display of idiocy.

Whelp… take your time with that question, anyways… good job [SE], was a tough, obviously dull and pointless battle to defend our Bay but was actually fun to fight alongside you guys. Oh and gonna have to repay [OS] for the love they’ve been giving us in IoJ at hills. I’ll be sure to bring chocolate hearts and flowers next time I rage on your BL <3

Nah, It’s never about taking keeps. We’re already beating you by 40k points, we’re certainly not playing for PPT. It’s for the bags and the fights. When we take your keep you guys get all demoralized and don’t seem to play for another 24 hours. It’s much more fun when you get to keep your structure so you entertain fights (albeit with the standard amount of IoJ siege to compensate for ineptitude).

Although perhaps it would not have mattered since only SE was really interested in doing any fighting. Nonetheless, we had a blast wiping you a number of times during our uplevel training night. Keep it classy IoJ, although I hardly expect it from anyone other than SE and occasionally CORE from your server.

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

(albeit with the standard amount of SBI zerglings to compensate for ineptitude).

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

(albeit with the standard amount of SBI zerglings to compensate for ineptitude).

Awkward bro, considering IoJ BL was queued according to my buddies on IoJ and we didn’t have a queue there. At least you didn’t deny you use stupid quantities of siege on IoJ. Queued BL + Siege = You are bad. Maybe you’re just mad I didn’t give your absolute garbage guild a shout out. Sorry bro, I’ll fix that for you now.

Keep it classy IoJ, RUN will always be baddies. There you go!

Star Player
[KEK]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Hey ioj, I noticed your ppt was a little low most of tonight. Maybe if you defended your borderland against our double team your keeps wouldn’t be paper.

It has nothing to do with sbi targeting you tonight being a transfer server..

:) It’s just you guys not cutting it.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Ok guys I think I got this..

Tell me, am I doing wvw right?

Close, but not quite. An experienced zergling, such as myself, will immediately notice the food buffs that you have on your bar. This is a big no no.

Hey ioj, I noticed your ppt was a little low most of tonight. Maybe if you defended your borderland against our double team your keeps wouldn’t be paper.

lol

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

+1, IoJ just wasn’t really managing their numbers correctly. They totally blew it. They should learn how to WvW.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

zerg scrubs. lol

5 SPCA (Including Kevin who you can only really count as half a person or on his Mesmer a negative 4 people, stupid kitten waste of buffs I hate you Kevin and you smell like wet fur.) and 2 TFG tagging along is hardly a Zerg.

Have you even seen my guild? SPCA can’t even begin to get on my level of Zerg.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

+1, IoJ just wasn’t really managing their numbers correctly. They totally blew it. They should learn how to WvW.

Please be aware there are low flying aircraft in the area.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Having lots of laughs today making SBI run away from me while I’m roaming if they are alone but yer when they return with about 6 or so people and dance when they kill you back it’s showing that roaming doesn’t belong in this match up…

Back to using longbow and AoE’s again ^.^ and following ze zerg!

I play a staff Ele so yeah, if I see you while I’m alone, I’m going to run away. But I won’t come back with 6 people and dance on your body. My Ele’s a Norn and she has more honor than that.

Weak. Please reroll.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vera Minerva.7264

Vera Minerva.7264

Thanks IoJ. I need the Lover also, kthxbailuvya.

Attachments:

Hostile Territoy [Host]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Hmm maybe you don’t think we have old friends from DH on SBI but they also told us you had IOJ BL queued but I don’t know maybe they were lying to us. Also the amount of NSP mainly [Os] there at the same time did make it hard to manage our numbers but I think we did a pretty good job seeing as how NSP BL looked after you all left our BL.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Awkward bro, considering IoJ BL was queued according to my buddies on IoJ and we didn’t have a queue there. At least you didn’t deny you use stupid quantities of siege on IoJ. Queued BL + Siege = You are bad. Maybe you’re just mad I didn’t give your absolute garbage guild a shout out. Sorry bro, I’ll fix that for you now.

Actually according to the SBI in my group in the SS above, IoJ BL was queued for SBI which is why we went to NSP BL for duels with him.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Haha love the SBI chest thumping, just wait till you guys get some actual competition before claiming your leet skills.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

Actually according to the SBI in my group in the SS above, IoJ BL was queued for SBI which is why we went to NSP BL for duels with him.

ROFL @ Radioactive.

The things you guys say on forums.

[RUN] Thief.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

at the risk of being trolled….spca/xoxo…fun fights about an hour ago in IoJ BL. Reminds me to raise the bar each time.

Travelling the rest of the week, so:

NSP – nice grab of hills today. I hope you guys get a funner roll next week.

IoJ – highlights of the week for me were seeing everyone pull together for these defenses. Really impressed with the effort I’ve seen.

SBI – your comments on the forum provided me with much joy, thank you

Epsilon
Mag/FA

(edited by Epsilon Atreides.3816)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

So bad you need to throw 30 at 6 of us… Mhm…

How about these score’s ey?

SBI: +0.889%
NSP: -16.988%
IoJ: +15.565%

RUN might not have the numbers to keep up with your SBI zergs but atleast we have contributed more to the rankings than your guild will ever care about. Even if it is running a distraction squad of 3 to draw away 15 or so people from your zerg to kill us.

We might come second on the score board but so far it appears we have won the match up and it has been an amazing effort from everyone on IoJ.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Whats with all the chest thumping seriously >.> PPT isnt won by skill just mere coverage

Commander Nachonix

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Primefactor.7621

Defended 70% of our BL so it wasn’t that bad and afterwards we golem rushed your bay and gave you guys a well deserved beating at garrison now that I think about it, SBI was on your map as well… it’s funny how quick the roles can be reversed xD

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Primefactor.7621

Yep we need more WvW training nights but you guys also need to learn how to coordinate your guilds in order to take a keep. so we both have something we need to work on… good luck to the both of us d(^_^ )

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Ill say this, this match up is much more active then last week. That’s great. But g sus. The skill level of players I come across are so bad its sad. Even the ones who “sqaure off for deuls” its 123 and your down..

Surely there are half decent players somewhere in this match up right??

Please get better , I now find myself looking for temple runs in Orr since they are more challenging.

390 dragonite pveore to go

What profession are you?

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Primefactor.7621

Nah, It’s never about taking keeps. We’re already beating you by 40k points, we’re certainly not playing for PPT. It’s for the bags and the fights. When we take your keep you guys get all demoralized and don’t seem to play for another 24 hours. It’s much more fun when you get to keep your structure so you entertain fights (albeit with the standard amount of IoJ siege to compensate for ineptitude).

Although perhaps it would not have mattered since only SE was really interested in doing any fighting. Nonetheless, we had a blast wiping you a number of times during our uplevel training night. Keep it classy IoJ, although I hardly expect it from anyone other than SE and occasionally CORE from your server.

yep so… those Sup Trebs and extra siege overlooking the entrance of vale was just for show? mmmmmK guess up-leveled pugs gotta level up somehow. consider the matter overlooked my friend

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

lol try hiding the mini-map next time.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

This is my first time reading one of our matchup threads (I’m from SBI), and lemme tell you: you guys complaining about our zergs splitting up to chase small groups/loners should be glad for it, because that kind of behavior only harms us (and make us look like cowards (which is accurate for a lot of players here)).

Running off to chase people does nothing but alert the enemy even more of our zerg movement, weaken the group as a whole and make you look like complete wusses.

I’ve seen groups of about 30 people headed to an objective lose half of the group on the way because of sentries/ganking opportunities. Short attention span FTW!

PS: I need IoJ’s hills vista to get my 100% world completion, give it up already. >:|

But.. squirrels

Attachments:

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Whats with all the chest thumping seriously >.> PPT isnt won by skill just mere coverage

Sooooooooooo your finally admitting that IoJ are a bad server and rely on coverage?

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

yep so… those Sup Trebs and extra siege overlooking the entrance of vale was just for show? mmmmmK guess up-leveled pugs gotta level up somehow. consider the matter overlooked my friend

I have to confirm what Radioactive said – there was no real effort from SBI to take your bay. Honestly – it was total (and very entertaining) chaos. I was not on TS but I doubt there was any coordination. I think that IoJ BL has become for us the “playground to mess around”. Two days ago IoJ BL had a q and we did not even own anything – and noone cared. Just a bunch of guild groups of 10-15 running around and refusing any sort of coordination – that’s for our BL and EB:)

The Beast group was playing cat and mouse at some point – stacking behind a wall in camp, waiting for the main Ioj group to come out then trying to cut their retreat and kill as many as possible. I got killed several times, I killed a few and so on. Kudos to several IoJ guilds who joined the game.

The trebs and siege were…for entertainment purpose and to seem convincing.

BTW, as someone who has lived the glory days of SBI in tier 1, I must say to our more recent SBIers – you made me proud. That’s how you do it. That’s how SBI always did it – “Log in. Rock out. S..w the points”.

BTW IoJ – I don’t know how many of you were there a year ago – but SBI remembers IoJ with respect and consideration since our T1 fights against the JQ overlords. Keep on the good fights

(edited by earendil.1290)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

all i see is huge amount of players from SBI as well as hearing that they have hours of queue for each map while we have outnumbered buff…

i am surprised SBI is even talking crap, you guys just win by pure numbers, every time we had even numbers you all ran and wp’d away

it took few organized little groups (lol 2-4 manning entire NSP corner, SBI camps and garrison) and we took ppt lead few times despite having outnumbered buff 24/7 while you guys just rely on huge numbers all the time

also, i am really disappointed by the sbi behavior: you guys bring 4 guilds just to wipe little group of 15 ppl and then tbag and spam emote us, you should be ashamed

the whole alliance with NSP is just a pure joke, watching how NSP and SBI zerg sit together at tower and not attack each other waiting for us and how NSP dries us off supplies while SBI trebs tower just makes me wonder, is it really necessary?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

I died in a game :’(

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

all i see is huge amount of players from SBI as well as hearing that they have hours of queue for each map while we have outnumbered buff…

i am surprised SBI is even talking crap, you guys just win by pure numbers, every time we had even numbers you all ran and wp’d away

it took few organized little groups (lol 2-4 manning entire NSP corner, SBI camps and garrison) and we took ppt lead few times despite having outnumbered buff 24/7 while you guys just rely on huge numbers all the time

also, i am really disappointed by the sbi behavior: you guys bring 4 guilds just to wipe little group of 15 ppl and then tbag and spam emote us, you should be ashamed

the whole alliance with NSP is just a pure joke, watching how NSP and SBI zerg sit together at tower and not attack each other waiting for us and how NSP dries us off supplies while SBI trebs tower just makes me wonder, is it really necessary?

I just think you guys are mad because you cant PvDoor off hours against us.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

mad? hardly mad, more like tired, no matter where you go all you see is huge sea of red names vs small group of us and you guys talk so much crap too when to be fair 90% of your zergs weren’t even organized it is just sheer numbers that allow you to overrun everything

btw i am one of those offhours people, i zerg bust with the guild in prime hours or ninja camps/towers with 1-3 ppl and i personally just get really tired atm, i can take all i want, i can reinforce all i want, it doesn’t matter since you just keep sending cannon fodder untill wall/door is broken and if it doesn’t work you just rely on zoom hacks (yes, sadly there were quite few of you abusing hacks)

the joke is, with this numbers you should be facing higher tier servers but you would probably get facerolled

i have to admit it felt good to 3 man your garrison tho :P

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

mad? hardly mad, more like tired, no matter where you go all you see is huge sea of red names vs small group of us and you guys talk so much crap too when to be fair 90% of your zergs weren’t even organized it is just sheer numbers that allow you to overrun everything

btw i am one of those offhours people, i zerg bust with the guild in prime hours or ninja camps/towers with 1-3 ppl and i personally just get really tired atm, i can take all i want, i can reinforce all i want, it doesn’t matter since you just keep sending cannon fodder untill wall/door is broken and if it doesn’t work you just rely on zoom hacks (yes, sadly there were quite few of you abusing hacks)

i have to admit it felt good to 3 man your garrison tho :P

Ah, so your tired of not being able to night cap, all makes sense now

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Lolwut at the post’s on this page. Anyway, it is true that IoJ needs to work on allocating numbers more efficiently. You all bring a qued map, when most of the time you could defend with a lot fewer numbers.

Last night in your BL’s was nothing more than trying to get fights, hence why there was not a really big push on your inner. We have done it before this past weekend and got bored with you all sitting behind your walls. The times we did try to engage in fights the majority of you would just run back in to bay. At least SE engaged, though it seems IOJ will rely on them heavily during NA prime.

Ashamed that some of our people emoted on you in a video game….. nah. Why people think this is such a big deal idk. Get over it, it happens and will happen again. Maybe go farm some pve if you can’t handle some emoting, you seem kinda sensitive on the matter, Cynz.

SBI does have numbers now and though BP won’t admit it we handled them just fine last match up and they have far more numbers than IOJ can field. After seeing what IOJ has to offer when it comes to ppts after this weekend, you wont see us pushing much more than just looking for fights to better our coordination with all the new guilds we have.

EDIT: As far there being a que, that would have not allowed so many of us to port to SBI garrison, take supply and map right back, sorry no map que.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Ill say this, this match up is much more active then last week. That’s great. But g sus. The skill level of players I come across are so bad its sad. Even the ones who “sqaure off for deuls” its 123 and your down..

Surely there are half decent players somewhere in this match up right??

Please get better , I now find myself looking for temple runs in Orr since they are more challenging.

390 dragonite pveore to go

What profession are you?

Why you so nosey?

I give you hint.

I am blonde, I wear all celestial dye, with pigeon staff. Rabbit in one hand angry azn frog in the other.

Come n get it.

Edit- for you not so smart ppl , i give you picture.

Attachments:

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

Hillarious, as soon as IoJ gets a match up where they can’t tick 600 during Oceanic, they start to complain about coverage. Rich coming from you guys, considering the only way you win your previous match ups is by late night PvDoor. Your server is clearly filled with fairweather PvDoor players and as soon as they can’t play it, they fall off the grid completely. As soon as the famed “IoJ Oceanics” stop showing up, the coverage complaining begins.

Also, thanks to the RUN genius who pointed out how IoJ is gaining 15k glicko and SBI only a few hundred. Nice, I guess that just means we’ll be seeing each other more often so you can continue to QQ.

I’ve seen BP talk some crap but IoJ is the most hypocritical server in match up threads. I say what I say not because I say it to all servers, but because you deserve it based on the ridiculous amount of kitten you guys talk in other match up threads, and only winning them because of +600 PvDoor during oceanic.

Star Player
[KEK]

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

I come from DH, we just xefered to IoJ. We dealed with stupid SBI numbers last week on DH and have to deal with them this week as well.That is where being tired comes from.

+600 was indeed ridicilous, but personally i didn’t get much to see from that last week as we just xfered. I just know for 2nd week now it is like in 300 movie all day.

My point is, if it wasn’t clear: you guys are so proud of yourself and tell other servers they should learn to wvw when all honestly only reason why you win is because of absurd numbers. Come down from your high horse, high tier servers with same numbers would faceroll over you.

As for emoting and hacking, i hope you realize people get discouraged alone by faceing such numbers, getting teabaged is not helping really. Eventually they don’t want to WvW anymore. Instead of destroying WvW community, you should be encouraging it :/

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Mickz.8356

I come from DH, we just xefered to IoJ. We dealed with stupid SBI numbers last week on DH and have to deal with them this week as well.

+600 was indeed ridicilous, but personally i didn’t get much to see from that last week as we just xfered. I just know for 2nd week now it is like in 300 movie all day.

My point is, if it wasn’t clear: you guys are so proud of yourself and tell other servers they should learn to wvw when all honestly only reason why you win is because of absurd numbers. Come down from your high horse, high tier servers will faceroll over you.

And the only reason IoJ win their match ups is because of their night coverage. Stop complaining when you guys come up against a competition.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

I come from DH, we just xefered to IoJ. We dealed with stupid SBI numbers last week on DH and have to deal with them this week as well.That is where being tired comes from.

My point is, if it wasn’t clear: you guys are so proud of yourself and tell other servers they should learn to wvw when all honestly only reason why you win is because of absurd numbers. Come down from your high horse, high tier servers with same numbers would faceroll over you.

As for emoting and hacking, i hope you realize people get discouraged alone by faceing such numbers, getting teabaged is not helping really. Eventually they don’t want to WvW anymore. Instead of destroying wvw community, you should be encouraging it :/

Believe me, nobody from SBI NA coverage team wants to play IoJ or NSP. It’s nothing personal, and we all understand we got transfers. We won’t get better playing you guys, and most of our guilds/players would rather open field fight, and play for bags rather than be forced to attack heavily fortified structures because you guys feel you don’t have the numbers to fight or whatever. I get no enjoyment out of watching a vast majority of IoJ zergs run all the time, whether it’s because they feel they are outnumbered or outmatched, I don’t know. I’m confident that SBI will only stand to benefit as a server by getting face rolled by top tier competition. Not even one of our guilds on SBI cares about the PPT, that’s just the community vibe, we will come out to fight ticking 30, or 300. We’ll be able to rid ourselves of the fair weathers and continue to strengthen and build the best community on NA.

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirNukes.7854

SirNukes.7854

Ashamed that some of our people emoted on you in a video game….. nah. Why people think this is such a big deal idk. Get over it, it happens and will happen again.

It’s a pretty kitten thing to do pretty much always (exception: killing stealth thieves). The same with trash talking on forums or trolly behavior in general. Sadly, I think SBI picked up a few bad apples recently, plus our resident more trolly members have been energized by the company and the lopsided matchup. We’re almost as bad as NSP in this thread.

From what I have seen, IoJ puts up a better borderland fight than SBI would pull off before our recent transfers, at least during NA primetime. Nothing to be ashamed of there, imo. Keep up the good fight IoJ!

Amazon Basin
SBI

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

There is also a good possibility of seeing SBI a lot more in the future if we end up in silver and with IOJ moving up. As far as us getting rolled by higher servers, look at the BP match up last week. SE saw the blobs that BP runs around with and BP is pretty well organized. SE should be more worried about being on IOJ, you wont get good fights against lower tiers due to the numbers you can bring and you will get depended upon heavily to carry IoJ against any of the middle tier servers. Be prepared to face many weeks like this one.

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: peppers.6192

peppers.6192

Treb us all you want IoJ. Ellen Kiel will make sure you never take it ^-^

Attachments:

Aweburn – Aerisü [KWBH]
~Stormbluff Isle~

9/6 NSP / IoJ / SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So heres one of my famous short story picture posts.
This will explain what we just did on your borderland IoJ.
(Please view in order, first is the long post)

Huuhauheaheuhauheuehauhe.
Wreck the place

Great story! Not sure I’ve seen a completely wrecked Bay before.