Abaddons vs Millersund vs Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Seems legit to me. The AC is probally behind the gate, unreachable by your AC. He can see through the gap atop the gate and the center of the AC AoE is on the edge of the wall. So, looks legit to me.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Hmmm..if the AC is up against the gate,he would have to be close to it so i can’t see how he can see thru the gap at the top and still get target on the center of the wall,the red circle is overhanging the outside of the wall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: adamski.2378

adamski.2378

I have seen AC cheats several times this week, always from blobbyddons. shooting thru walls tunnels and somehow having extra range. Pretty sure it was the same commander everytime ive seen it, anyways good job underworld so far this week! dont give up the fight!

Tanked N Spanked, The Soul Slayers [SLAY] leader
Underworld Commander
Balista Finisher

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

This one was definitely dubious, as all others stated in bay.
Not just that, but he was also firing well past the middle towards the south doors.
If it was just firing through the gap, it`d be a short aoe, but it was going all over the place.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

My respect to WAR and Sc from AM.

I am happy to see there are still some AM players who have the balls to run outside the normal 100AM on 1 pixel blob.

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

We had a lot of fun today in briar in MS, just so you know AM we were 10.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Cmon Blobaddon’s, i’m sure you can get even more guys here!

http://i.imgur.com/WYAy4ho.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

and that’s only their scouting party^^ :P

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Only one more day and we can once again wash our hands of millers/blobbaddon. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I hope you guys get matched against t1 so you can feel the annoyance of constant overblobbage.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Talking to a few Millers, it’s quite funny to talk about how scared Abaddons are of attacking them. I guess that’s all they can do is attack a weaker side.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Venna.7923

Venna.7923

Only one more day and we can once again wash our hands of millers/blobbaddon. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I hope you guys get matched against t1 so you can feel the annoyance of constant overblobbage.

Believe me, we got already matched last 2 weeks against Jade/Piken/Kodash with lots more players and i can imagine how it is against way more players. However you did a good job !

Venna Drax – Mesmer / Venna Dax – Guardian
Alphaflight – Commander
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

this is what we call small scale fight,but expalin to german what small scale fight are is pointless they like play like that that are some of our weekplay.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

this is what we call small scale fight,but expalin to german what small scale fight are is pointless they like play like that that are some of our weekplay.

It’s funny, because you can’t watch it in Germany.
(without proxy)

:P

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

Believe me, we got already matched last 2 weeks against Jade/Piken/Kodash with lots more players and i can imagine how it is against way more players. However you did a good job !

Thanks man!
It was fun for ones against servers with more population in WvW.
We got a lot of loot bags.
Hope you enjoyed it to this week against underworld server.
Goodluck to you hope to see you again.

But what i find strange from AM server is that they put scouts on our teamspeak server to know were we are.
And when we found out that there was a spy on he left.
And the funniest thing AM do also is when they see a enemy with large numbers (30-40) they hop to another map. they will not fight them and they have 60+ atleast.
To bad i saw a lot of loot bags on there side

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Venna.7923

Venna.7923

Thanks man!
It was fun for ones against servers with more population in WvW.
We got a lot of loot bags.
Hope you enjoyed it to this week against underworld server.
Goodluck to you hope to see you again.

But what i find strange from AM server is that they put scouts on our teamspeak server to know were we are.
And when we found out that there was a spy on he left.
And the funniest thing AM do also is when they see a enemy with large numbers (30-40) they hop to another map. they will not fight them and they have 60+ atleast.
To bad i saw a lot of loot bags on there side

I banned this week 2 spys from our teamspeak. I hope one of them submitted besides our positions and next targets also my comments about playing skills of AM .

Venna Drax – Mesmer / Venna Dax – Guardian
Alphaflight – Commander
Miller’s Sound

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I respect XxX and the way they search open field fights vs bigger numbers and leave roamers alone.

Nem, I beg to differ about the German thing. There are many small roamerguilds and we call smallscale a fight of 10 or less.
We mostly roam 3-7.

Cheers.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: bLasphemIe.4210

bLasphemIe.4210

Amazing matchup!
Reset was clear for us Blobas, but then Miller and Underworld had a very strong morning cap.
Also all guys were very engaged at our Primetime.

On Monday SM and some other guilds ruined our Attacks on Miller BL.
Great Fights and i hope we gave you a lot of good loot.
But on your Garni i thought my Computer explode ^^
Like 80-100 Millers vs 90 Abas. I think, it was the greatest multi-GvG so far

On Tuesday we (CE, ADAC & HdA) didn’t give up an defended our border as best as we could. Also thank again SM and some other Miller guilds for this fights!

Also Greetings to Slay from Underworld. I saw some nice fights from you. Good Job guys!

But now to my personals best:
Yesterday (Thursday) it started with an Event-Raid, were we capped the Millers Bay.
At 19 o clock i started the next Event Raid on Miller and we assaulted around the map and after all we reset the hill. Therefor we lost our bay
Later we defend our BL against round 50 Millers. Most of them from Army.
Thank you for the nice fights and 21 o clock we had our borderlands complete. First Time of this week. Well i’m proud of this, because the fights was also really nice and our servermates fought with us very concentrated.
22 o clock started the next Event and there i had the best fight this week:
Aba BL – Greenwater Lowlands. Epic Fight of all 3 servers.

So far, thanks to all guys and girls, who i’ve fought.
Best week in WvW i had.

Good Job all!
And Greetings to 1vs1 guys, who i’ve fought

~ Assari leader of [HdA]

Plan B [Run]

Kodash – Roamer, Pug-Commander & Crazy-Ossi!

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

I respect XxX and the way they search open field fights vs bigger numbers and leave roamers alone.

Nem, I beg to differ about the German thing. There are many small roamerguilds and we call smallscale a fight of 10 or less.
We mostly roam 3-7.

Cheers.

We did this time have the luck to come across some of those groups, therefore I said before respect to WAR and Sc, and I think we meeted ADAC as well.

But overall my and others expeirences with Germans servers is bad, and AM is the toppoint of sad gameplay. This whole week has mostly been encounteres with a massive amount of AM players all stuffed on one commander causing lag and simply getting back with more once they wiped, or change border. It is truthly pathetic to see 100 AM chase 10 players and then jump on their bodies and spam laugh. Servers like that ruin the game.

Again, respect to those few roamers and guilds who do still roam/run on their own, please do not become influenced by the rest of your server.

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

We mostly roam 3-7.

Cheers.

But overall my and others expeirences with Germans is bad

You make me sad.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

jaimy.4108

You make me sad.

Sorry =( Added the word servers (My mistake)

BNF are my favorite german friends ofcourse =)

And for this mistake you may abuse me as bollaball at the first oppertunity and smack me around =O

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Hehe , would be a nice matchup Dz vs UW vs GH .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

But overall my and others expeirences with Germans servers is bad, and AM is the toppoint of sad gameplay. This whole week has mostly been encounteres with a massive amount of AM players all stuffed on one commander causing lag and simply getting back with more once they wiped, or change border. It is truthly pathetic to see 100 AM chase 10 players and then jump on their bodies and spam laugh. Servers like that ruin the game

AM overall have absolutely no skill whatsoever this is why they only mass on 1 person. If they used their brains and actually ventured out in smaller groups AM could be a respected opponent.

Unfortunately the Germans think that 100vs10 is a big accomplishment they will dance and do kitten like that. I’m not saying other worlds don’t dance and kitten, but the German servers always do it and aren’t respected. The only ‘ok’ server is Dzagonur, and I use ‘ok’ loosely.

@ADAC: Nice to see you dance and now throw siege on dead people.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

All hail to the great analysts here in the WvW forums.
May their objective and unbiased assertions resound in all eternity!

#randomfacts
Solo/duo roamed all week. Most of the time I encountered UW or MS zergs, (no small scaling groups!) jumping and dancing on dead bodies.
Imagine that!

Only difference is, I am not QQing. Or insulting.
But please, continue to embarrass yourselves.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

(edited by tetrodoxin.2134)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

To the few that chased me in Ms borders today, it was a giggle, so nice to see some roamers still exist.

To those that just blob up & spam 1, when the game lets you, grow a pair.
Come join the pvp, you may find you enjoy it.

See y`all next time.

/big-fat-furry-charr-ele

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…