DR/GoM/AR Week 7: Bronze League

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Today started off on the wrong foot with blood and tears,
but ended off with really fun fights with [vox] Warrior, [CCC] ele, [CS] thief, and [ASH] warrior.

Attachments:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

On another note, what’s up with GOM today?

Dunno. Things looked pretty good while I was online today. >:D

You had 1 good hour and you’re talking trash? We closed the gap by 5k points, come back when open back up again.

Good, keep that score close. Better yet, keep bringing those excellent fights that I got to experience earlier tonight. AR and DR are way more fun to fight than the matchup we had last week. I’d love to see this season finale go down to the wire.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Popped in to say grats AR looking like a 6th place finish. Way to stick it in the faces of those who predicted dead last for AR.

Can’t count our chickens yet, it’s a very close match still and many days to go.

Start counting those chickens my friend. By the numbers we already have 6th. This week’s outcome cannot change it, whether we come first, second, or third. (That is if Kaineng comes in their expected 3rd place this week.)

I know we are going to come sixth. I am probably too competitive but I want a solid 6th rather than a 6th/7th/8th.

On another note, what’s up with GOM today?

I don’t know. But GoM has to place 1st if we want to stay tied with FC for 4th place.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Go DR/AR/GOM.
You guys are having a closer matchup than the one we had that Anet called out. Well at least right now you are, there’s still half the week left for one of you guys to take a big lead. Would be really cool if all three of you guys were within 1000 or less points at the end.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

G-kick or No respect!

I’ll look into it.

If you look at GoM’s past matchup threads for the last 2 months, you will see my guild being very vocal about hating that particular exploit.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

Go DR/AR/GOM.
You guys are having a closer matchup than the one we had that Anet called out. Well at least right now you are, there’s still half the week left for one of you guys to take a big lead. Would be really cool if all three of you guys were within 1000 or less points at the end.

Its probably not going to go that way. Based strictly on AR’s own statements in their recruitment thread they have gotten oceanic transfers, and it shows. We simply don’t have the coverage to compete.

I have to say, I’m actually glad that AR is rebounding (even though it might cost us 4th place). AR has sat at the bottom of the barrel for a long time, so I’m glad to see them rising again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Thief OP? What are you talking about just look those stats and not full ascend! Shhh dont tell anet !

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mugo.5723

Mugo.5723

One of our strongest and oldest wvw guilds is an oceanic guild. We also got [Zero] back after a tour on BG, they too are also oceanic but originated on AR. Not saying we didn’t get transfers but we have managed to keep waypoints out of your keeps making defense that much harder to play.

Great match up so far. An awesome way to end the season!

Manvil Rock Commander Riem Gren [MAN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Yes indeed Mugo! Nothing compare to most the other “One-Way” matchups.
Looking forward some fights at N-A primetime, not much I can do but cheer for GoM from work ;-)

Good stuff AR and DR, never give-up, fight to the last breath!

- Your affectionate thief from [ASH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I have left AR and gone back to NSP. Farewell the few people I met on AR, it was fun at times, but for the most part it was pretty boring. The roaming on NSP is just so much more appealing. Good luck folks.

Ciao

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAPT wheat roll.5743

CAPT wheat roll.5743

GoM you cant win Morgan Freeman is on our side!

Bhanktivedanta/Monowrath[TV] – ex-IoJ – AR
-Third Vanguard Driver
-“We have Cannons we dont need Cloths”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

now now (ar)… lets not get ahead of ourselves gom still beats us for the season; not to diminish whats gone on this matchup. dont need forum warrior antics to show up, this has been an awesome matchup so far.

dr, you are cordially invited to join the party and hit non-ar objectives. we’ve been very focused on gom / taking first, but we can change that if needs be O.o dont want you to feel left out but maybe that high ppt isnt enough for ya?

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Like I said on AR forums, respect your opponents and remember where you came from. Anvil Rock, we have a long way to go, and this is turning out to be a solid, respectful match up, keep it that way.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Fun day so far, shame I have to get ready for work now.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

CAPT wheat roll.5743

Indeed this matchup has been amazing lots of fun I feel like ever since I got here all I’ve wanted to do is WvW been lots of fun in all these close matchups how GoM and DR keep fighting hard its going to come down to the wire. I just wish I wouldnt havve to sit and watch from the forums and millenium school is over in 2 weeks! Respect to both servers keep up the good fights

but…if anyone would like to have a gif war…

-Third Vanguard Driver

in Match-ups

Steve Whitley.8359

millennium is oldschool bro… get w/ the times: http://www.gw2score.com/livemap/Anvil-Rock

edit: gif’s dont like me, so i dont like them either

secessit viri bellatores

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

millennium is oldschool bro… get w/ the times: http://www.gw2score.com/livemap/Anvil-Rock

Rename that gif to a .jpg and it’ll display cleanly on the forums.
It’s sorcery!

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

edit: gif’s dont like me, so i dont like them either

It’s funny watching your revisions in progress.

Seriously, just take the file you’re trying to upload and change the “.gif” to a “.jpg” on the file name. Your computer will probably throw out some big warnings about “blah blah blah file will become unstable if you change the extension,” but click yes anyways because you’re way higher up on the food chain and don’t need to take orders from a stupid machine.

Then edit your post and upload your new “.jpg” file. It’ll still be animated because the forums just don’t know any better.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Steve Whitley.8359

yea i did, but it ended up crashing anet’s intertubes, not displaying right, being waaaaay too big (displayed full size instead of thumbnail when renamed), so… i yielded. i know when i’m beaten, break out the fireworks.

secessit viri bellatores

in Match-ups

Posted by: CyberSamurai.1208

CyberSamurai.1208

WAR/MERC will be running the map tonight looking for a challenge. Has been a great week, hats off to the competition!

Key to our success has been a very productive public TeamSpeak server and key transfers at the right time.

WAR has progressed from our early karma trains, and now runs some pretty good operations in line with AR’s server wide strategy. MERC is the WAR auxiliary guild for players who rep multiple guilds, but need a strong WvW team.

It only gets better from here guys… Hang on…

Commander Buffalo (Asuran Engineer)/Battlemaster of War (Norn Guardian)
WarLords [WAR] and PeaceTrain [MERC] (AR)
Founder and Guild Leader

(edited by CyberSamurai.1208)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kayblue.3920

kayblue.3920

We just farmed GOM in SM lords room. You can thank that Bemo charr commander for us GOM. At least 2 people on teamspeak predicted he would golem rush SM. We had people check valley supply. Thank you for the bags Gomberries. Unfortunately, your only worth green, blues, and needles.

Anvil Rock: Kelly The Thief 80 Norn Thief
Guild: The Fluttering Horde [TFH]
Girls Gone Commander [GIRL]

(edited by kayblue.3920)

in Match-ups

kayblue.3920

BEMO Charrrrr commander! we just took your garrison. You had orange swords in your BL a moment ago. I guess you way pointed your 30+ zerg back to Eternal!!! How the hell did you lose garrison with full supplies? PRESS M Bemo Charr. We didn’t even use Golems.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Devonas why you give up at cliffside?

7 players too much for your ac and 20 people?

ok you can have it back

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

shrugs I got 4 or 5 bags from yall and left because we had pugs vs a farm group… oh and when I left you have more like 12+.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

shrugs I got 4 or 5 bags from yall and left because we had pugs vs a farm group… oh and when I left you have more like 12+.

yeah we had 3 pugs with us not on voice that kept running in :S

they left though… got boring

good fights anyway guys props for keeping at it for a while
side note… those guys that moved over here that are oceanic must be bored pvdooring because I’m running around each map right now and I’m seeing maybe 5 enemies tops from GOM and DR

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

yeah we had 3 pugs with us not on voice that kept running in :S

they left though… got boring

good fights anyway guys props for keeping at it for a while
side note… those guys that moved over here that are oceanic must be bored pvdooring because I’m running around each map right now and I’m seeing maybe 5 enemies tops from GOM and DR

Pass on my sympathies.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

BEMO Charrrrr commander! we just took your garrison. You had orange swords in your BL a moment ago. I guess you way pointed your 30+ zerg back to Eternal!!! How the hell did you lose garrison with full supplies? PRESS M Bemo Charr. We didn’t even use Golems.

Meh, around this time there isn’t much we can do against those oceanics that you guys have gained. If you continue pulling those kinds of numbers, then most likely its going to be a match for second place between us and DR

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mugo.5723

Mugo.5723

Again TFH is one our stronger guilds. They are an old AR guild and have always been oceanic. They can field up to 10+ on most nights. Shhh is a roaming guild from what I know which is anywhere from 5-10. Zero is an oceanic guild that originated on AR. I checked TS to see who was still on and we still have our NA players still playing. So yea we have gotten transfers but not as many as you think. I’m thinking our TS zerg was on a roll considering we have been keeping most of your real estate “wooden” throughout the day. There is a big difference between our 4 fortified keeps and your 4 wooden ones. Our NA players will put in a long night if we have a chance at placing better. The “carrot on the stick” if you will. 30+ players in TS at this hour isn’t a bad thing, but a lot of them I recognize as core wvw folk that play various hours of the day. Minimizing our success by stating we are winning due to transfers is a little insulting. It’s more like…overall server coordination, not to lose our keeps throughout the day so we can have an easier prime time which ultimately leads to easy night capping. Offense is all about timing. Fortified keeps take a long time to capture if said keep is also full on supply. If you have wooden gates going into the night that is bad news because a group of 10 can get to inner easily.

Closest match up all season between all 3 servers. This is the kind of match up that people want but only we can play in.

Manvil Rock Commander Riem Gren [MAN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Congrats AR. Looks like you’ll be getting 1st Place and you worked your butts off so I applaud you. The battles have been fun…but Gom blew it. You now have a 6000 point lead and I doubt we will get it back. We were on track to place 4th but somewhere down the line we took some wrong turns and made some really bad game decisions. I suppose 5/9 is respectable but its obvious we have alot to learn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganking.2089

Ganking.2089

Again TFH is one our stronger guilds. They are an old AR guild and have always been oceanic. They can field up to 10+ on most nights. Shhh is a roaming guild from what I know which is anywhere from 5-10. Zero is an oceanic guild that originated on AR. I checked TS to see who was still on and we still have our NA players still playing. So yea we have gotten transfers but not as many as you think. I’m thinking our TS zerg was on a roll considering we have been keeping most of your real estate “wooden” throughout the day. There is a big difference between our 4 fortified keeps and your 4 wooden ones. Our NA players will put in a long night if we have a chance at placing better. The “carrot on the stick” if you will. 30+ players in TS at this hour isn’t a bad thing, but a lot of them I recognize as core wvw folk that play various hours of the day. Minimizing our success by stating we are winning due to transfers is a little insulting. It’s more like…overall server coordination, not to lose our keeps throughout the day so we can have an easier prime time which ultimately leads to easy night capping. Offense is all about timing. Fortified keeps take a long time to capture if said keep is also full on supply. If you have wooden gates going into the night that is bad news because a group of 10 can get to inner easily.

Closest match up all season between all 3 servers. This is the kind of match up that people want but only we can play in.

He’s right. We are just mostly the same night crew on a roll from earlier. I am GMT-5 (EST) time. It is 4:30 am here and I’m finally tagging down after a long night of eating gombl, and all the other maps for that matter. It has just been so much fun dominating all night that it is hard to tear myself off of gw2. I think everyone else feels the same way. It just feels amazing to all of AR to be winning again, and that makes it even less likely that we will sleep.

I wasn’t kidding earlier when I said AR doesn’t sleep.

Attachments:

Anvil Rock Faithful ~ TFH – The Fluttering Horde
Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

(edited by Ganking.2089)

in Match-ups

kayblue.3920

Meh, around this time there isn’t much we can do against those oceanics that you guys have gained. If you continue pulling those kinds of numbers, then most likely its going to be a match for second place between us and DR

You honestly think AR is winning because we got transfers from other servers? Only about 10 people from ZERO transferred (the rest don’t have enough gold to transfer back to AR from BG). We also lost a guild called shhh. You guys double teamed us on reset night with DR and only manage to gain a wopping 15k lead over us in the first few days. We are winning because AR is determined to win and because we have competent commanders and guilds with superior tactics/strategy.

One final word for that Bemo char commander who keeps showing up late to save a fully fortified and fully supplied keep: Try stacking your zerg before engagements. If you do this one simple step, then you wouldn’t be charging into an Anvil Rock zerg by yourself lol.

TACO HULK STILL ANGRY?
AR>>>GOM and it’s going to stay that way.
It’s raining Gomberries bag this week for AR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Navnn.1980

Navnn.1980

Aren’t we all Anvil Rockers glad to have stuck through the highs and lows??? We are moving up in the world!!!!

Attachments:

Yaks Bend
[TWIN] Commander A M A N D A [Level 80 Thief/Guard/Ele/Mes/War]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

Do you guys have any roamers? Not even joking.. I’m getting bored.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in Match-ups

arKRazor.8654

Aren’t we all Anvil Rockers glad to have stuck through the highs and lows??? We are moving up in the world!!!!

Ah, your commander is allergic to grapes… this information will prove invaluable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Ah, your commander is allergic to grapes… this information will prove invaluable.

Shhh… They’re not supposed to know…

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

AR, keep in mind that there are still a few days in this match up, so nothing is final. Yes, it is fun to be in first(but it has been a long time since we have been in this position, and there are no guarantees it will become a habit), and on reset we were getting hammered, we have to do better.
It isn’t as if we are suddenly first in Gold League. Win, if we do, with grace and humility. Both DR and GoM have given us a superb match up this week, and I applaud both servers.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in Match-ups

arKRazor.8654

AR, keep in mind that there are still a few days in this match up, so nothing is final. Yes, it is fun to be in first(but it has been a long time since we have been in this position, and there are no guarantees it will become a habit), and on reset we were getting hammered, we have to do better.
It isn’t as if we are suddenly first in Gold League. Win, if we do, with grace and humility. Both DR and GoM have given us a superb match up this week, and I applaud both servers.

Well said Ser Dovgan. Always a pleasure to fight KAOS tags. Victories are meaningful and losses are no shame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Thank you, and thank you for setting a stellar example for the rest of your server. I can’t speak about your transfers, but I will say that I have had a great deal of respect for AR in our previous match-ups. Let’s keep it classy this week, have some good fights, and enjoy the last bit of leagues. I’ve had a great time the last few weeks, and I’d hate to see it all end on a sour note. So, good luck out there, and let’s have some fun!

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

in Match-ups

HeNnAz.8913

Thankyou oh so much my friends <3

Attachments:

It’s ya boy fred.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Good fights at N-A prime-time yesterday! We must enjoy one of the best primetime matchups currently, those scores were pretty tight, good fights all around.

On another note, great to see AR stronger, leaving the bottom of the barrel, and great to see you guys feeling thrilled about WvW again! I know that feeling! Hehe enjoy

@HeNnAz:

Shhh… Beware… Don’t reveal your superior tactics, you will get kayblue.3920 angry.

Anyways, good stuff I guess ;-)

in Match-ups

HeNnAz.8913

@HeNnAz:

Shhh… Beware… Don’t reveal your superior tactics, you will get kayblue.3920 angry.

Anyways, good stuff I guess ;-)[/quote]

superior tactics? I don’t know about that but this 600PPT is really beginning to confuse me? Maybe we do indeed have some superior tactics!

It’s ya boy fred.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

superior tactics? I don’t know about that but this 600PPT is really beginning to confuse me? Maybe we do indeed have some superior tactics!

Or we just gave the hell up. Getting kicked so many times tends to send the PvE’ers back to the Living Story.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

HeNnAz.8913

Or we just gave the hell up. Getting kicked so many times tends to send the PvE’ers back to the Living Story.

But PvE is so fun! especially where no one wants it! right in the middle of WvW, good one ANet.

It’s ya boy fred.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

AR is winning because thier day crew has gotten massive backup from their fairweathers, because all of a sudden they have a shot at….not losing.

Thats pretty normal and as normal our fairweathers are all finishing living world crap. if we in GOM are going to be all fatalistic about it instead of seeing it as an opportunity to show our mettle, we will lose. Period.

The issue for the GOM prime time crew, of which I am proud to run with, is our coverage from say 3-4am EST to 4pm EST is, well, bad.

Numbers last night were weak period.

We have pretty much been winning matchups by compensating with skill and teamwork during primetime. However I really have to hand it to both DR and AR, your both using superior tactics this week.

DR your primetime homeland defense has been fantastic.

AR, straight up, I could build a plan to beat you during primetime, but it doesnt matter because we are stuck on our tactics and you have us down cold. Kudos. Really. Solid teamwork.

-Mummies R Us

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

in Match-ups

CAPT wheat roll.5743

Basically what we have banked on since reset…Our superior tactic is reveled…but its to late! Step one: Keep the lead within a surmountable distance while continuously wiping the winning server zergs over and over until there numbers overall decrease. On reset night I think you guys sent 5~ golem rushs at OL keep and wiped everytime.
Step 2: Create the illusion of superior coverage only can be done by a bunch of NA with a rough sleeping schedule…Nothing is more demoralizing then waking up to paper keeps and a lead being closed Step 3: Create an Iron Wall in your BL (kinda the entire matchup) without the exception of hills a couple of times our WP are there and strong Step 4: Take the lead as the leading servers numbers dwindle due to wipe after wipe paper keeps are easy to take especially when the zerg doesn’t leave EB. Once you take the lead the demoralization is complete I have rarely seen servers recover from losing a lead like that with a completely paper bl…in the end thats what leads to our 600PPT even though the WvW guilds ASH/RH are fighting hard Bronze WvW is all about keeping the PuGs happy and playing we successfully sent your PvEers looking to karma train all week back to PvE and then kept your bl as paper as possible really not an amazing tactic but a successful one.

With all that said this is quite possible the most fun I could have had in WvW T_T so much school keeps me stalking from Millenium and the Forums. Was an amazing matchup so far and maybe GoM can pull it out in the end for a close ending!

-Third Vanguard Driver

(edited by CAPT wheat roll.5743)

in Match-ups

titanlectro.5029

You guys… it’s called night capping. It’s nothing new.

No point bragging about it, no point complaining about it. Move along folks.

Congrats on your first win in months AR, its been a long road for you guys!

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I don’t plan to let anyone slap this yak anytime soon!

Attachments:

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Steve Whitley.8359

AR knows that feel bro (been there a while).

please excuse our giddiness in anticipation of winning for the first time in 10 months, like a 5yr old in december anticipating lots of presents. gom and dr have been tough opponents. gom has stuck in there throughout the season, dr has surprised me in this matchup at how much you’ve brought it. the difference between this matchup and last has been night and day, you’ve really stepped up your game (noticed TLoT over there last night, sup y’all).

I can see that there’s no motivation to stick it out and fight (you get 5th regardless of if you take 2nd or 3rd this matchup), but we’ve constantly hit gom to try and take a lead just because we knew how you can field numbers to come and reclaim 1st, and we really really wanted it this week, but maybe if we can stretch that out a bit we can get back to our open field bag farming that’s been so much fun thus far…

secessit viri bellatores

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

It’ll be interesting to see if we (AR) can keep our presence strong into the next season. We’ve made some good changes with the server wide teamspeak and communication in general. I think the key for us will be keeping WvWers morale up even when we’re on the downswing (we’re obviously on an upswing and that morale boost is a big factor in our current success).
Keep showing the new players the ropes, hook em while they’re young!
Great fights all, let’s finish strong!

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: highlandria.7941

highlandria.7941

ok since I have pushed the back button 4 times and deleted this message in the process I will make this short. also none of my sentences will be capitalized since that’s the reason I keep going back a page. thanks for letting everyone know I was the commander in anvil rock. now I have had 8 people pm me since this asking to fight and telling me I am flawed and sloppy at commanding. now to answer so many gom questions. 1st no!!! we have not gotten 30+ recruits like you believe we have from other servers. we have gotten maybe just over 10 through the season. As to why our force has been strong late at night. we have had a few commanders step up the last couple weeks during primetime thus allowing me to assume command l8r at night with a good size force. now as for last night why we were so big in numbers 5 reasons. we were in first place, everyone knew bemo commander was on and he reacts slowly to keep attacks, a good trade off between commanders we have had a huuuuge farming spree the 2 nights prior, and because I was commanding. now if any of you want to make this fantasy you have about us having 30 people transfer to ar and make it a reality, please feel free to pm me and we can talk about why anvil rock is the place to join.

on a side note. we had no intention to take any of your stuff dr but you wouldn’t quit bothering us the last 2 nights. attacking overlook 2 times the night before and 1 time last night was no bueno. enough was enough. Good luck to both gom and dr on this close second place battle. Looks like it might go down to the wire.

(edited by highlandria.7941)